Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Michael Ford and Luciferian Apotheca

HP Mageson666 said:
No one is stopping you from studying it if you want. The people who read his work do state they didn't get much from it and wasted their money in their opinion.

victory666 said:
Thank you so much, HPMageson.
I knew right off that there was something different about his Satanism, but just wanted to be sure. I will steer clear.
Hail Satan !!

Its straight up vampiric entities that start draining you the moment you do any of their rights. The HPs are promoting freedom of choice and free learning because freedom is what Spiritual Satanism is about but take my advice save yourself the trouble and dont get tangled up in that shit.

Most people say they wasted there time and money and didnt learn anything because they had the common sense to throw that shit away after reading it the first time. Trash belongs in the trash afterall. You will understand what Im saying if you read it yourself.

The instructions are 90% wrongly taught blood magick and with cuniform names so you cant tell what your dealing with then ford writes some motivational story that has nothing to do with anything to inspire you to press on.

Vampiric magick is not almighty, far from it actually. Think of it as some wampyre throwing a line at you and all the energy the wampie drains from you is sent to them meanwhile you can use the Runes to curse him which is equal to pulling out a katana and cutting his fucking head off. Or you can just reverse the flow and drain him. Afterall he set up the line right?

HP Mageson666 said:
Ford just uses the jewish kabala with the Klipoth. Satanism for Ford is what the jewish rabbinical texts state it is. That is why he has been called Rabbi Ford.

So Ford is a conscious enemy/disinfo agent or a sincere party misled by false dogma? He uses 'qlippotic' demons but is this not merely a way on his part of inverting the jews' bulls*t? He also uses the HVHY inversion of y*hw*h. Is this a means of cursing the jews' god?

loki88 said:
HP Mageson666 said:
Ford just uses the jewish kabala with the Klipoth. Satanism for Ford is what the jewish rabbinical texts state it is. That is why he has been called Rabbi Ford.

So Ford is a conscious enemy/disinfo agent or a sincere party misled by false dogma? He uses 'qlippotic' demons but is this not merely a way on his part of inverting the jews' bulls*t? He also uses the HVHY inversion of y*hw*h. Is this a means of cursing the jews' god?

I don’t think it is. I tried the Hebrew letters hvhy backwards once vibrates in the way the RTR did it backwards. I got a huge amount of enemy energy and didn’t do it again. Even vibrated backwards it feels bad. Obviously this Jew wouldn’t do that.

loki88 said:
HP Mageson666 said:

Why are you censoring words in your post, your free to use profanities if you want.

Funny but considering the YHVH tetragrammeton can be used in 4 * 4 = 16 manner. I would not be surprised if HVHY is meditation within the 16 different variations. So basically he is using the tetragrammaton in his manner without people actually studying it in depth and realizing there is no inversion, it's all the same.

And yes if your wondering he would be considered a judeo-bolshevik agent. He probably just believes that Satanism is a jewish invention and is simply the inverse. Like for example a person believing in Satanism as believing in judiasm as well at the same time to decree that one is light and holiness and the other darkness and negativity. It's basically people LARPing klipphotically in believing they are "kewl and hip".

loki88 said:
HP Mageson666 said:

It is an evil disgusting rat. Don't waste your time on poison.

slyscorpion said:
loki88 said:
HP Mageson666 said:

I don’t think it is. I tried the Hebrew letters hvhy backwards once vibrates in the way the RTR did it backwards. I got a huge amount of enemy energy and didn’t do it again. Even vibrated backwards it feels bad. Obviously this Jew wouldn’t do that.

So Ford's work is a no go? Are you sure he doesn't incorporate hebrew and jewish references as a means of inverting or negating them? That was my impression but I suppose I am wrong?

Gear88 said:
loki88 said:
HP Mageson666 said:

Why are you censoring words in your post, your free to use profanities if you want.

Funny but considering the YHVH tetragrammeton can be used in 4 * 4 = 16 manner. I would not be surprised if HVHY is meditation within the 16 different variations. So basically he is using the tetragrammaton in his manner without people actually studying it in depth and realizing there is no inversion, it's all the same.

And yes if your wondering he would be considered a judeo-bolshevik agent. He probably just believes that Satanism is a jewish invention and is simply the inverse. Like for example a person believing in Satanism as believing in judiasm as well at the same time to decree that one is light and holiness and the other darkness and negativity. It's basically people LARPing klipphotically in believing they are "kewl and hip".

I suppose thats true enough with the mixing up of the letters as jews do that twisting of semantics all the time in their game playing. I recently saw a couple of videos (didn't watch them) with ford and e a koetting the sensationalist and that further reflects poorly on Ford in my opinion.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
loki88 said:
HP Mageson666 said:

Do you have a source or link of a sequence of kundalini/hatha yoga? I'm not sure if I'm doing it right.

There is no inversion of the four fold name the Jews arrange it in different methods to do different things. The actual name of the Jew god is the 22 letters they don't even hide this. The titles of their god is always referring to the 22.

loki88 said:
HP Mageson666 said:

HP Mageson666 said:
There is no inversion of the four fold name the Jews arrange it in different methods to do different things. The actual name of the Jew god is the 22 letters they don't even hide this. The titles of their god is always referring to the 22.

loki88 said:
HP Mageson666 said:

I suppose that defintively marks Ford as an agent as he would have known that if he were an expert occultist. This also explains his celebrity.

loki88 said:
loki88 said:

Do you have a source or link of a sequence of kundalini/hatha yoga? I'm not sure if I'm doing it right.

This is my favorite.
http://www.pinklotus.org/-%20KY%20Kriya%20Basic%20Spinal%20Energy%20Series%20fp.htm

loki88 said:

This is my favorite.
http://www.pinklotus.org/-%20KY%20Kriya%20Basic%20Spinal%20Energy%20Series%20fp.htm
Thanks thats the one I have and began today. Is there not a more developed and efficient Hatha/kundalini yoga routine that has greater empowering effects that is not a jew age/new age corruption you are aware of?

loki88 said:
slyscorpion said:
loki88 said:

So Ford's work is a no go? Are you sure he doesn't incorporate hebrew and jewish references as a means of inverting or negating them? That was my impression but I suppose I am wrong?

I don’t think I would try doing anything on my own that the JOS doesn’t do already especially from these guys. It’s probably a trap. If you were to really look into it you may find out why but it isn’t obvious. The Jews do not share their teachings with gentiles.

I would not do anything from a Jew so far as meditations even if it looks like it’s fighting or reversing something. What do you have a death wish or desire to get connected to their thoughtform and be harassed day in and day out all the time by entities no matter how much protection you try and do.

If you connect to something in a Jewish entity or thoughtform through magical workings or meditation. This allows them to gain control over your mind and soul. It will take a lot of work to get yourself back again and be disconnected from this. Not to mention it may give them control over anyone who is linked to you strongly as well in the spiritual even that you may not know now.

This is really bad. I know from experience DO NOT do anything from them.

The other thing they may try to do is get you to do meditations that will destroy yourself or cause harm to you or others or make you go insane. Nothing good comes from any of this stuff.

loki88 said:
loki88 said:

This is my favorite.
Thanks thats the one I have and began today. Is there not a more developed and efficient Hatha/kundalini yoga routine that has greater empowering effects that is not a jew age/new age corruption you are aware of?
There is not one better or more efficient than this. The energy should blow you away and feel like every little part of your body is buzzing so fast it feels like it can barely even hold together. I've never done anything that gives a bigger blast of energy than this. If you don't feel that, then you are not doing it correctly. Breaths should be done very fast like breath of fire.

loki88 said:

This is my favorite.
There is not one better or more efficient than this. The energy should blow you away and feel like every little part of your body is buzzing so fast it feels like it can barely even hold together. I've never done anything that gives a bigger blast of energy than this. If you don't feel that, then you are not doing it correctly. Breaths should be done very fast like breath of fire.

I was just wondering if there is a more elaborate routine incorporating more poses as i have seen many other variations. I can register the energy rush of the routine however. I think I will attempt to do it 2 x per day.

I had to get something from Luciferian Apotheca recently. I looked around: on Amazon, Etsy, other occult/magickal online retailers for alternatives. They did not have what I needed, EXACTLY, for a reasonable price or in the way I needed that item to be.

Also, what I wanted came in a plastic make/mold, and I cannot procure it in bone because it's probably illegal to own in my country and it would be confiscated at the US border.

I am NOT promoting the online retailer Luciferian Apotheca.

Just be aware of what you buy and make sure to give it a good cleansing (by physical washing with water and soap, as I will be doing because it's do-able for the item I bought) or with sage, or other means that are effective for you, if you buy it from an online or physical retail magick/occult store.

Be sure to stay away from items with Hebrew lettering.

Just my two cents.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back