Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Brotherhood Of Blood

Wayofthegods

Brotherhood Of Blood.
A tale of Blood, Battle and a quest to save the world.

Chapter One

It was a cool dark night, the air gently gliding over the soft unfolding hills. In every direction, the forest was as far as the eye could see, with pathways interweaving like connected highways, with clearings of Hills that stretched out, only to join back into the woods. Our Story begins on the Horizon of one such hills, where four warriors bounded by Brother hood and United in Mission, appear walking with stridden purpose.

“We have been walking for miles, and have yet to cross a single Goblin.” Spat Tal Gon Don. “We have too destroy two of these vile creatures and burn their scrolls, by orders of Commander Serpent, yet finding just one of these things is proving to be a challenge.” Replied Egon, agreeing. But just as Aldrick was about to breathe similar remarks, he looked up and caught the glimpse of something a few yards away. “Down!” He whispered.

There but a few yards away, was a Goblin standing with two other figures. “Are those?” Egon Breathed. “Mudslimes” stated Tal Gon Don. “They are victims, normal people, that have a towel wrapped around their head, rendering them under the Goblins control. Said Aldrick. “Lets take them all out, now!” Exclaimed Storm Blood. “Shh! You’ll give our position away!” Barked Egon. “We need to save the two Mudslimes and take out the Goblin, but if they get in your way, we all know what to do?” Asked Aldrick. “Aye” Replied everyone in agreeance.

“Okay, who wants who?” Asked Aldrick. “I want the Goblin!” said Storm Blood. “Storm Blood can take out the Goblin, what is our plan for the other two? Asked Aldrick. “Lets two of us attack one Mudslime, and try to knock him out, while the other takes one alone, then once the one is dispatched of, the other two can help take out the second. Leaving all three of us to help with the Goblin.” Said Egon. “Yeah, like I will need help.” Retorted Egon.

“I will take the one on the right, you two take out the one on the left.” Stated Aldrick. “Okay are we Ready?” Asked Tal Gon Don. “Lets go!” Exclaimed Aldrick. As the Four lept from their hiding place, and began sprinting to their foes position. Storm Blood Charged past the two Mudslimes and jumped into the air, Crashing into the Goblin and taking it to the ground. As Aldrick Pulled two thin blades out and swung them at the head of one of the Mudslimes. Tal Gon Don and Egon spearing the second Mudlime in the sides and dispensing of it quickly.

The Second Mudslime, Danced and dodged the fury of attacks, delivered by Aldrick. Then Counter Attacked, Jabbing him in the arm. Aldrick Dropped his left arm and cursed. A couple feet away, Storm Blood hacked away at a magical barrier. The Goblin released a Shema Spell, shielding it from the would be Lethal Blows.

Aldrick spun around and caught the Mudslimes in the knee with the Flat of his Blade, making it crumble to the ground in pain. As Egon Punched it in the face, rendering it unconscious. “Now, enough of that, on to our real enemy!” SaId Egon Plainly. As he sent his sword crashing into the rear shield of the Goblin with practiced ease. Aldrick Hurriedely pulled out a scroll, that the Commander gave him. “Here it is!” Exclaimed Aldrick. As he Began to recite the words.

DAKH-EH, HAHV-H’YAH, UU-NAYHOLAY, HAHV-H’YAH, LAY-AHRUH-TSEE, AHM-SHH!

DEH-AHV, MAHL-OH-EEL, OHSS-UUKH-LAHM, DOHV-UHK, MAYSH, KHUUR-UHB!

The shield dissipated off the Creature, leaving it wide open and vulnerable for attacks. The final ending swing from Storm Bloods blade, coming down and decapitating the Goblin. Egon, rushed to make a fire, while Tal Gon Don Grabbed the creatures scroll and the Towel Hats off the Mudslimes. Egon Struggled with the flint a few minutes more, then produced a flicker of flame. He blew on it and added kindling until it was a nice roaring fire. “In she goes.” Said Tal Gon Don. As he dropped the Items into the fire.

Everyone collapsed to the ground, taking long, deep breaths. “Well, we got one!” Said Storm Blood. “But it’s too late to find another tonight, we should make camp here.” Said Egon. “We will reach the next town, in less than an hour tomorrow. We can get more supplies and go talk to the Priestess of Athena. Commander said she has a shop there, and that she would be of great assistance to our journey. Said Tal Gon Don. “We shall see what this Priestess can do for us, as for now lets get some sleep.’ Said Aldrick. As he sat closer to the flames, watching them burn away the rest of the Goblins power.

“How is your arm?” Asked Egon. “Nothing Broken, he just bruised it.” Replied Aldrick. As they pulled out blankets and a pillow from their packs. “Nothin like good olé Earth for a bed.” Said Tal Gon Don.

Chapter Two

As Aldrick opened his eyes, he saw that the sun was just coming up. Tal Gon Don and Egon were making Breakfast, while Storm Blood still slept. “Good Morning!” Said Tal Gon Don. “We thought the smell of Bacon might wake you, it wont be done for another few minutes. Help yourself to the coffee though.” Said Egon.

Like a Zombie Aldrick Walked over and poured some of the Hot black Liquid into a small cup. As he took a sip, it burned his lip. “Ouch!” Exclaimed Aldrick. “Sorry Should of put a warning label on it!” Laughed Egon. “Yeah! A label to let you know fresh coffee is hot! Roared Tal Gon Don. “Can you imagine? If we don’t fix this world, one day people will probably be so stupid as to actually demand one.” Snorted Egon.

“What is all this noise?” Croaked Storm Blood. Rolling over to see what the incoming attack was. “Bacon.” Said Tal Gon Don. Waving it under his nose. “Your Arteries will never see it coming.” Joked Tal Gon Don. “Damn Right! Now lets eat!” Said Storm Blood Excitedly.

After Breakfast, Egon stamped out the fire with his boot. Together they set off. After a small hike they reached the gates, which were flung open with glorious Decor. “Ahh Civilization.” Said Egon as Aldrick Pulled out a map. “Now, this Shop, is suppose to be just a few paces down and to the left of the center.

“Oh I get it.” Laughed Egon. The others stopped to look, with strange looks on their faces. “Ofcourse the priestess Shop is in the location of the pineal Gland.” Snorted Egon. Causing a smile to edge across the others faces.

As they approached the shop, they were taken back. It was a Beautiful shop, with no coin wasted on the elaborate Decor, that stretched in every direction. The shop was An Electric blue color that swirled into white. They walked through the door, and were embraced by the smell of cedar wood and incense.

A young Woman walked out to greet them. Standing in front of a statue of Athena that had a perch with a live owl on it. As she Smiled at them, Tal Gon Don Cleared his throat. “Are you the Priestess of Athena?” Asked Tal Gon Don. “Sure am! But you can just call me Lydia.” Said the woman. While Continuing to Smile Excitedly.

:eek: WOW! This is ... incredibly well done! To connect the story in such a creative way and to give such a great dose of connection between the real and fictional world that connect on a symbolic plane ...amazing. By the way thank you so much for putting me as one of the protagonists! Also, to spare time, you could just spell my name in one big part like "TalGonDon" or "Talgondon" i really don't mind.it anyways, you can call me Talgondon, both Tal or Gon ... but we all know who is our Mr. Don :D

Totally forgot to ask ... can I post this in the Gallery? I was fascinated by your story that I simply forgot about that question.

Lydia said:
Good to see more Satanic stories being written! And it felt amazing to read one of the old RTR's again :)

I thought, maybe people would like some entertainment. Since everything is Pandemic and do an RTR a day.

I'm going to release two new chapters every Sunday. So stay tuned in, to see how the saga continues.

TalGonDon said:
Totally forgot to ask ... can I post this in the Gallery? I was fascinated by your story that I simply forgot about that question.

Ofcourse you can. I will be sure to write your name in short hand. I think this could be a fun escape for us

Stormblood said:
Keep them coming. I've got pop corn lol I need more counterspells too.

Also, good of you to paint me more verbally assertive than I am offline.

Actually I would love feed back from characters. How you would react with this or that.

Aldrick said:
Stormblood said:
Keep them coming. I've got pop corn lol I need more counterspells too.

Also, good of you to paint me more verbally assertive than I am offline.

Actually I would love feed back from characters. How you would react with this or that.

I wasn't being sarcastic. I take it as an opportunity to see what you've understood of me and other people, and how you see yourself if they introduce themselves into the tales as you did.

Silent Sword said:
Thanks Aldrick, this is great! I enjoyed it THORoughly. Looking forward to the next chapters.

Good. I'm glad you like. Its alot of fun making. I basically have the two chapters done. Going over them. It's been a long time since I wrote stories.

Looking over the two I posted, I'm like ouch, wish I went over a few times. Like stamped instead of stomped, but also just sentence structuring.

Ofcourse, I also dont want it to be 400 pages long. Lol

TalGonDon said:
:eek: WOW! This is ... incredibly well done! To connect the story in such a creative way and to give such a great dose of connection between the real and fictional world that connect on a symbolic plane ...amazing. By the way thank you so much for putting me as one of the protagonists! Also, to spare time, you could just spell my name in one big part like "TalGonDon" or "Talgondon" i really don't mind.it anyways, you can call me Talgondon, both Tal or Gon ... but we all know who is our Mr. Don :D

Early Release :)

Chapter Three

“It is a pleasure to meet you, Lydia”. Spoke TalGonDon. The Owl Screeched Behind her. “Wait, You’re the warriors sent By Commander Serpent, aren’t you?!” Asked Lydia. “That would be us! Let me guess you heard of our heroic deeds?” Exclaimed Storm Blood. “More like a bunch of guys who have….Potential. But Need my Help…”Said Lydia, drifting off.

“Yeah, she heard of us.”Smiled Storm Blood. Although whether he actually heard what she meant, was unknown. “I know of your mission, From Commander Serpent, How many Goblins have you dispatched of so far? Inquired Lydia, with a look of wonder in her eyes.

“We took care of one down the road, so far that’s it, but we need one other.” Replied Aldrick. “Good you took care of the other one, I know where your second target is.” Said Lydia. “However, this one is going to be much more difficult to take down then his accomplice.”

The team looked at each other. “Well whats the deal with this one?” Asked TalGonDon. “This one is what is called a Crypto Goblin. It uses a spell to cloak itself into looking like a human.” Said Lydia. The Team looked shocked for a second, but continued listening. “He has become Mayor of this Village. He has a bunch of Crizzards and Mudslimes at his disposal. His goal is to turn this whole town into them.”

“What the Hell is a Crizzard?” Asked Aldrick. “A Crizzard is essentially a Mudslime, that was too smart to be a Mudslime.” Chimed Lydia. Which didn’t help the look of confusion on the teams face. “People who are aware, especially wizards, who know what the hats do, will not willingly put one on. So the Goblins Got a little more creative, and devised Jewlery that can be worn, placing the user under their control. They do not fully come under the same control though as what the hats do. As they are usually coned Wizzards, we started calling them Crizzards.”

“Okay, so we have a Cloaked Goblin with a bunch of slaves, trying to enslave the rest of the town?” Asked Egon. “Precisely.” Said Lydia. “So I am to equip you with some Goods and join you in your quest, then we will report back to Commander Serpent.” Said Lydia Smiling. “Wait you’re joining our team?” Asked Storm Blood. As Lydia put on a plate of armor and hoisted up a broad sword. “That’s right! I am not just the bringer of Goods, but the Slayer of Goblins in the Hoods.” Said Lydia.

The others started Laughing. “I dunno, ask my script writer!” Barked Lydia. “Now Time for the gifts.” Chimed Lydia. “Here are some extra Weapons and some food supplies, and these little babies are really something.” Said Lydia, while stroking a piece of wood with a Symbol on it. “This Talisman when broke in half, erupts into pure Blue Hell Fire. Incinerating to ash anyone in a ten feet Radius. So make sure to be careful with them.”

“Woah Cool! Yelled Storm Blood. “Now that is some serious Fire Power! Uhh, no pun meant my lady. Said TalGonDon. "Also, Sophia, my Owl will be joining with us.” Said Lydia,While trying not to laugh.. As if by cue, the bird lept in the air and soared to Lydia’s left shoulder. “I can see and hear through her eyes and ears, she will be a great asset to us in spying. Next up, these are Surya Sticks, You snap them and a Blast of White Gold energy, as bright as the sun, will shield you from any attack. Lastly I have a scroll given to me by Commander Serpent.”

“What does this one do? Asked Egon. “It disconnects them from their power that they get from their scrolls. Said Lydia. “It will do enough, To cause the Vestiges of his Human Cloaking. Then You will need to recite the scroll that Commander gave you, in order to remove its protection. Once we kill it, its power over the others will disperse, and we will have saved the town. Until….That time, we will be slaughtered if we play nice. So no going easy on the slaves. If they get in our way, we must kill them.”

“Woah! Thats extreme.” Chimed TalGonDon. “I agree with Lydia, It must be done.” Said Egon. Aldrick and Storm Blood Nodded their heads. “Okay, I guess you are all right. If we fail, we just doom everyone.” Said TalGonDon.
“Now that we are all on the same page. Sophia. Scout!.” Ordered Lydia. The Beautiful Blue Owl, then jumped off her shoulder and flew out an open window. “Now, while Sophia goes out and finds out where the Goblin is at, would all of you care for some Tea?” Asked Lydia, Politely. “I am always in the mood for tea!” Exclaimed Aldrick. “So tell me your Names and stories.” Inquired Lydia, as she poured hot Liquid into some cups, and invited them to sit at a table.

“My name is Storm Blood, I am an Orphan. I worked for a place to stay, most of my life. Until I enlisted in the Army, and met Commander Serpent. He gave me purpose.” Said Storm Blood. “My name is TalGonDon my Lady, I am from a Royal Family. I have been blessed with Wealth among other things, but I didn’t feel complete. So I joined the Army, as well as started Strength Training. Both Gave me a purpose.” Said TalGonDon.

“My name is Egon, I was raised by a farmer, who did his best to raise me. We didn’t have much growing up. But he managed to put me into the Academy, Where I am studying to become an Officer. In the Meanwhile I am doing my duty as a troop.” Chimed Egon. “My name is Aldrick, I got tired of seeing the suffering of others. I lost most everything that meant something to me. The only thing left is revenge. In hopes that, others may live the life, I was denied.”

“Interesting.” Said Lydia. While giving a look of introspection. “You four lot remind me of the first four Signs of the Zodiac. As for me.” She stopped mid sentence and her eyes became unfocused, as if seeing something no one else could. “That will have to wait for another time! Sophia found the mayor, and he is in city Hall, giving a speech to a couple hundred citizens, he intends to turn them all into Mudslimes!”

They all jumped from the table. “We do not have any more time to prepare, we must attack now.” Said Aldrick. “Agreed.” Said Lydia. As everyone grabbed their stuff and headed out the door. Lydia turned around and uttered a word of power, that made any opening on the shop, close shut and lock. Then a sign rolled out on the front door, that read, Closed, out for Lunch.

The Team rushed over to the city hall as fast as they could. When they arrived, they saw the main doors shut, with two Mudslimes posted as guards. “Lets take them out quick!” Hissed Lydia. “I will get the one on the left, Egon you get the one on the right.”

“Aye.” Said Egon. As they both strode to the door. In simultaneous action, they thrust their blades into the chests of the mudslimes, running them through. Then pulled their swords out, letting their bodies drop to the ground. “Now for the door.” Said Lydia. “Ansuz!!” Yelled Lydia. The Door exploded and splintered into pieces. The team strode in, to find the mayor at a podium, with many onlookers, sitting in chairs in front of him. All of whom, displayed faces of shock.

“I will Chant the first Scroll, then Aldrick the second. Said Lydia. “We will stand back and perform this task. Egon, you go after the mayor, keep him busy. TalGonDon and Storm Blood, take care of any Mudslimes and Crizzards that get in our way.” Lydia then rolled out her scroll and began to chant.

TalGonDon and Storm Blood Drew their blades and immediately began combat with the attacking foes, as Egon sprinted after the mayor, who tried to escape. The Mayor ran for a wall, and realizing he was trapped, turned around to face Egon. “You really think you can win?” Hissed the Crypto Goblin. “We have unlimited power!”

Egon drew his blade and pointed it at the Goblin. Who pulled out his scroll and began chanting. The Entire place filled with a nasty, dreadful energy. Meanwhile, Lydia finished Chanting her scroll.

“AHT-OHYUH, AHTZUHV, OHK, AHSH, KOHZ, EHP, UHL, AYG, OHYUH, AH, AHN, UUT, VOHK, EHKH, GAHT, EE-TZAHR, AHT, AHV, AYHSH, UKH-EEYUH, UH-DEEG, AHN, SH-AH-EE-TAHN, AH, EER, OHK, UHTZAHT, OHYUH, UHG, UHB, AHH!” Chanted Lydia.

The Goblin stopped mid sentence, and began convulsing in pain. It dropped the scroll from his hands, as his body contorted and morphed, as if it was made out of liquid. It then stood up, revealing itself as a Goblin, where once a man stood. The Goblin tried to make a run for it, but Egon swung his sword, which bounced off the Goblins Invisible force field. As it tried to make a run for it. “Now!” Lydia screamed. But Aldrick had already just finished reading his scroll.

“DAKH-EH, HAHV-H’YAH, UU-NAYH-OH-LAY, HAHV-H’YAH, LAY-AHRUH-TSEE, AHM-SHH!”

“DEH-AHV, MAHL-OH-EEL, OHSS-UUKH-LAHM, DOHV-UHK, MAYSH, KHUUR-UHB!” Yelled Aldrick.

The Shield shivered and vanished off the Goblin. As Storm Blood and TalGonDon raised their swords, blocking its escape. When suddenly, the end of a blade popped out from the creatures throat, twisted, and then dispensed of its head. As the Creatures body fell to the ground, it revealed Egon standing behind it, having delivered the Fatal, brutal end.

He Then Threw the creatures scroll up in the air, towards Lydia.”Lets start a fire outside!”Yelled Egon. “Tejas!!” Bellowed Lydia. As the Scroll burst into fire midair. Crumbling to the ground in ash. As soon as It hit the floor, the fighting in the room ceased completely. As The mudslimes, removed their hats, shaking their head. “Where the Hell are we!?” Yelled a previous Mudslime. “Or..Do that.” Said Egon, in disbelief.

“What we thought was our mayor, was actually a crypto Goblin!” Shouted Lydia, above the crowd. He had some of you under his control. Had we not acted, he would have had all here under his spell. Now that he is dispensed of, anyone with Injuries, please head over to the Panacaea Infirmary, three blocks west of here.” The team then walked out the doors, thankful for some fresh air.

“Well! We did it.” Breathed Storm Blood. “Yeah, that was a close call though!” Exclaimed TalGonDon. “We couldn’t have done it without you Lydia. Thank you, truly.” Said Aldrick. “Well, you know what time it is? Asked Lydia. Time to go report To Commander Serpent. Let us not waste anytime, its a two day hike back in the direction, you all came. But if we take horses, we can be there in two hours. There is a stable just around the corner, I will rent some out for us.”

Lydia, walked over to the Stable man, and poured some coins in his hand. He brought over some horses and then bid them well on their journey. The Team Mounted on their Steeds and Sophia led the way out of the city, soaring high above, scouting for danger, as they Rode out, not far behind.

Chapter 4

After riding swiftly for twenty minutes, they slowed down to a quickened pace. Now on the main road, that stretched out before them, as far as the eye could see. “So, what did you mean about us being the Zodiac?” Asked Egon. Well your stories and personalities seem to match them, Aries, Taurus, Gemini and Cancer.” Said Lydia. “What would yours be?” Asked TalGonDon. “Probably Libra, I wanna say.” Said Lydia. “There is this prophecy that when 12 great warriors, represented by the 12 signs, unite and take their plight. If Successful in their Fight, the dreams of countless will take flight. For the Birth Of the SUN, will be upon us.”

“The birth of the SUN?” Asked Stormblood. “An Ancient Leader, who will aid us in bringing the Gods back.” Said Lydia. All four froze for a moment. “Do you?…Do you think it is real?” Asked Egon. “Well the Leaders at the Temple of Apollo will know. Said Lydia. “The Temple of Apollo sits, in the center of the city of Pandemonium. They are a little more advanced then those of us, in the villiage of Demonia.” Laughed Lydia.

“That is where we will find Commander Serpent.” Stated Aldrick. “Yes he can be found either at the imperial Guard Post or The Temple. When he gave you four the order, you were at post. But now you will be invited into the main temple.” Said Lydia.

“I am so excited!” Said Storm Blood. “Me too! Imagine the honor of walking into the Temple of Apollo!” Exclaimed TalGonDon, Excitedly. “So you never did tell us your story Lydia.” Said Aldrick. “Well not much to say I guess.” Laughed Lydia. “I was raised middle class in the town of Demonia. My Mother was a very powerful witch, who taught me how to use spells. A Goblin showed up one night…and killed her.” The four looked down. “After that my Father sought the council to instate me as the Priestess of Demonia, and to be trained by Commander Serpent. So that way I could protect the village. So I travel to Pandemonium and receive more instruction and guidance, then I put up wards and use my magic to defend the village best I can.”

“That is very Honorable.” Said Egon. As a Tear flashed from the side of Her eye. “Well you do the best you can, and we’re all still here. Right?” Asked Lydia. “Absolutely.” Said Storm Blood. “One thing for certain, we are stronger together. We are very glad to have you on our team.” Said Storm Blood, Smiling. “I will second that!” Said TalGonDon. “if we could train more in the art of spells, we could create an army to defend the cities” Stated Aldrick. “That is my Dream.” Replied Lydia.

As the team looked up, they saw the city Gates, getting closer. “Well there it is, the Beautiful City.” Said Egon. “Some say it was built by a God.”As they took in the scenery, Aldrick couldn’t help but notice Storm Blood had a worried look on his face. Through the gates they road, where soldiers greeted them. “Good Afternoon” Said the soldiers. “I am Priestess of Athena, we have business with the Commander.” Said Lydia. “Tell em we said Hello.” Replied the Soldiers.

They rode to the center of the city, where a giant Golden Building stood. Like a Castle made out of Gold and glass. They walked up to the front doors, where guards with shining steel plates stood. “State your business.” Said a Guard. “Priestess of Athena and Soldiers of Her Grand Army, reporting to Commander Serpent.” Said Lydia. The Guards Saluted and opened the giant heavy golden doors, leading them in.

As they Walked in, A man with beautiful Armor on, with all sorts of decor, strode with regal pose to greet them. “So have you finished your mission?” Asked Commander Serpent. “That we have, both Goblins have been dispatched of, and the village of Demonia is safe. Replied Lydia. “Good, Good. Glad to hear.” Said Commander. “Now come with me.” He led them into a Library. “This is our Grand Scholar, Master Slothz.” Out of the books peered a man, with glasses and an elegant robe.

“Pleasure to meet you all.” Chimed Master Slothz. “Master Slothz has been working on how to defeat the Goblin scum for quite a while.” Said Commander. “His Discoveries have been, well I will let him explain.”

“So It is good of you to take care of the Goblins, that were plaguing Demonia.” Said Master Slothz. “However, if we were to send you after every Goblin, In hopes of destroying their scrolls, we would be fighting this war for the next five hundred years. I have been deciphering their scrolls as well as Torturing captured Goblins into confessions, all in hopes of finding the source of their power.” The others looked at each other. “I have finally managed it. You see they have twenty two runic letters, that are the source of all their power. They in turn fuel their scrolls. If we can destroy these Runes, we can wipe out all their power.”

A look of shock swept across the group. “Now, we must locate these runes and create an antidote for them, one that will reverse their power.” Said Slothz. “I have the location of eleven of the runes, the other eleven, I am still working on.”

“So your next quest, if you accept it, is to locate these eleven runes and return here with them.” Said Commander. “Ofcourse we accept!” Blurted TalGodDon. While the rest nodded. “Good, now you will need a guide.”Said Commander. “One who can bring you too the Runes, let you do the fighting, then he can inscribe the runes and actually create the antidote himself. Then when you report here, he will simply hand us a scroll of what we need.”

“Hopefully by that time, I will have the location of the other eleven runes.” Said Slothz. “Come on out.” Ordered Commander. Out walked a man, with a sack on his back, ready for adventure. “Reporting for duty.” Said the man.. “This is your guide, good luck on your quest.”Said Commander.”One Second Commander, can I have a minute of your time?” Asked Aldrick. “Of course.” Replied the Commander.”Is the prophecy of the SUN true?” Asked Aldrick. “Yes, some say it will happen here in this temple, the temple of the SUN.” Replied Commander.

Then the commander, having bid them farewell, walked away briskly. “My name is Ol Ardedco Luciftias., but you can call me Ardedco.“Pleasure to meet you Ardedco.” Said TalGonDon. “Well, lets be off then.” Said Ardedco. “I will take care of the details.”

The Guide walked straight out the doors. “See you Slothz.” Said Lydia. “Now first thing is first, lets stay in an Inn here tonight, as it is already getting dark.” Said Ardedco. “We will have our Breakfast and then leave first thing in the morning. We will go to the city of Veritas. The First Goblin, containing a rune we need, is there. He is a crypto, enjoying his time as a politician. Thankfully our spies, have seen him transform, and have verified, he contains a scroll with a certain emblem on it, indicating importance. Hopefully, its what we are looking for. If not well, at least we stopped one from gaining political power in a city.”

They walked to the Inn. “We would like four rooms, double beds, please.” Said Lydia. “We will take two to a room, and I will take one to myself. Thankfully Veritas is a days ride from here, so then we can find an Inn there, for the night, tomorrow.”

“Yeah, sleeping on the ground isn’t as much fun.” Said TalGonDon. “Either was walking the entire way.” Joked Egon. “Good Night.” Laughed Lydia. “Night.” Replied the group. After a Hot bath, Aldrick slid into clean sheets. As he lay there, his eyes closing, he had one final thought, before sleep took him. “The Source of all their power. Can we really end this?”

Aldrick said:

I really like where this is going! Keep writing, and I'll keep posting these on Gallery. This will one day be really popular, you know. I'm also fan of character designing, and these chapters gave me thirst for more. I really like your silly humor and where all this is going, you see I'm repeating myself. I'm also planning on creating some PDF Books for Lydia's child stories, I've been also writing some stories, we'll see where that is going, but I wanted to ask, can I create Brotherhood of Blood PDF Book? And of course, that's not going to be just copy-pasted text, but a real PDF book design, you'll see.

TalGonDon said:
Aldrick said:

I really like where this is going! Keep writing, and I'll keep posting these on Gallery. This will one day be really popular, you know. I'm also fan of character designing, and these chapters gave me thirst for more. I really like your silly humor and where all this is going, you see I'm repeating myself. I'm also planning on creating some PDF Books for Lydia's child stories, I've been also writing some stories, we'll see where that is going, but I wanted to ask, can I create Brotherhood of Blood PDF Book? And of course, that's not going to be just copy-pasted text, but a real PDF book design, you'll see.

Yes ofcourse! When the book is completed, I will make a new post. Having all the Chapters together. I also want to work on them some more. For instance stomped not stamped, conned not coned. Shakes head. I just dont notice shit lol.

Aldrick said:
TalGonDon said:

Ofcourse you can. I will be sure to write your name in short hand. I think this could be a fun escape for us

Hey don't forget about Ol Argedco Luciftius and Me Aldrick. Well that's if Oly wants in. Besides that I still want in. :lol:

Aldrick said:
Brotherhood Of Blood.

Chapter One

It was a cool dark night, the air gently gliding over the soft unfolding hills. In every direction, the forest was as far as the eye could see, with pathways interweaving like connected highways, with clearings of Hills that stretched out, only to join back into the woods. Our Story begins on the Horizon of one such hills, where four warriors bounded by Brother hood and United in Mission, appear walking with stridden purpose.

“We have been walking for miles, and have yet to cross a single Goblin.” Spat Tal Gon Don. “We have too destroy two of these vile creatures and burn their scrolls, by orders of Commander Serpent, yet finding just one of these things is proving to be a challenge.” Replied Egon, agreeing. But just as Aldrick was about to breathe similar remarks, he looked up and caught the glimpse of something a few yards away. “Down!” He whispered.

There but a few yards away, was a Goblin standing with two other figures. “Are those?” Egon Breathed. “Mudslimes” stated Tal Gon Don. “They are victims, normal people, that have a towel wrapped around their head, rendering them under the Goblins control. Said Aldrick. “Lets take them all out, now!” Exclaimed Storm Blood. “Shh! You’ll give our position away!” Barked Egon. “We need to save the two Mudslimes and take out the Goblin, but if they get in your way, we all know what to do?” Asked Aldrick. “Aye” Replied everyone in agreeance.

“Okay, who wants who?” Asked Aldrick. “I want the Goblin!” said Storm Blood. “Storm Blood can take out the Goblin, what is our plan for the other two? Asked Aldrick. “Lets two of us attack one Mudslime, and try to knock him out, while the other takes one alone, then once the one is dispatched of, the other two can help take out the second. Leaving all three of us to help with the Goblin.” Said Egon. “Yeah, like I will need help.” Retorted Egon.

“I will take the one on the right, you two take out the one on the left.” Stated Aldrick. “Okay are we Ready?” Asked Tal Gon Don. “Lets go!” Exclaimed Aldrick. As the Four lept from their hiding place, and began sprinting to their foes position. Storm Blood Charged past the two Mudslimes and jumped into the air, Crashing into the Goblin and taking it to the ground. As Aldrick Pulled two thin blades out and swung them at the head of one of the Mudslimes. Tal Gon Don and Egon spearing the second Mudlime in the sides and dispensing of it quickly.

The Second Mudslime, Danced and dodged the fury of attacks, delivered by Aldrick. Then Counter Attacked, Jabbing him in the arm. Aldrick Dropped his left arm and cursed. A couple feet away, Storm Blood hacked away at a magical barrier. The Goblin released a Shema Spell, shielding it from the would be Lethal Blows.

Aldrick spun around and caught the Mudslimes in the knee with the Flat of his Blade, making it crumble to the ground in pain. As Egon Punched it in the face, rendering it unconscious. “Now, enough of that, on to our real enemy!” SaId Egon Plainly. As he sent his sword crashing into the rear shield of the Goblin with practiced ease. Aldrick Hurriedely pulled out a scroll, that the Commander gave him. “Here it is!” Exclaimed Aldrick. As he Began to recite the words.

The shield dissipated off the Creature, leaving it wide open and vulnerable for attacks. The final ending swing from Storm Bloods blade, coming down and decapitating the Goblin. Egon, rushed to make a fire, while Tal Gon Don Grabbed the creatures scroll and the Towel Hats off the Mudslimes. Egon Struggled with the flint a few minutes more, then produced a flicker of flame. He blew on it and added kindling until it was a nice roaring fire. “In she goes.” Said Tal Gon Don. As he dropped the Items into the fire.

Everyone collapsed to the ground, taking long, deep breaths. “Well, we got one!” Said Storm Blood. “But it’s too late to find another tonight, we should make camp here.” Said Egon. “We will reach the next town, in less than an hour tomorrow. We can get more supplies and go talk to the Priestess of Athena. Commander said she has a shop there, and that she would be of great assistance to our journey. Said Tal Gon Don. “We shall see what this Priestess can do for us, as for now lets get some sleep.’ Said Aldrick. As he sat closer to the flames, watching them burn away the rest of the Goblins power.

“How is your arm?” Asked Egon. “Nothing Broken, he just bruised it.” Replied Aldrick. As they pulled out blankets and a pillow from their packs. “Nothin like good olé Earth for a bed.” Said Tal Gon Don.

Chapter Two

As Aldrick opened his eyes, he saw that the sun was just coming up. Tal Gon Don and Egon were making Breakfast, while Storm Blood still slept. “Good Morning!” Said Tal Gon Don. “We thought the smell of Bacon might wake you, it wont be done for another few minutes. Help yourself to the coffee though.” Said Egon.

Like a Zombie Aldrick Walked over and poured some of the Hot black Liquid into a small cup. As he took a sip, it burned his lip. “Ouch!” Exclaimed Aldrick. “Sorry Should of put a warning label on it!” Laughed Egon. “Yeah! A label to let you know fresh coffee is hot! Roared Tal Gon Don. “Can you imagine? If we don’t fix this world, one day people will probably be so stupid as to actually demand one.” Snorted Egon.

“What is all this noise?” Croaked Storm Blood. Rolling over to see what the incoming attack was. “Bacon.” Said Tal Gon Don. Waving it under his nose. “Your Arteries will never see it coming.” Joked Tal Gon Don. “Damn Right! Now lets eat!” Said Storm Blood Excitedly.

After Breakfast, Egon stamped out the fire with his boot. Together they set off. After a small hike they reached the gates, which were flung open with glorious Decor. “Ahh Civilization.” Said Egon as Aldrick Pulled out a map. “Now, this Shop, is suppose to be just a few paces down and to the left of the center.

“Oh I get it.” Laughed Egon. The others stopped to look, with strange looks on their faces. “Ofcourse the priestess Shop is in the location of the pineal Gland.” Snorted Egon. Causing a smile to edge across the others faces.

As they approached the shop, they were taken back. It was a Beautiful shop, with no coin wasted on the elaborate Decor, that stretched in every direction. The shop was An Electric blue color that swirled into white. They walked through the door, and were embraced by the smell of cedar wood and incense.

A young Woman walked out to greet them. Standing in front of a statue of Athena that had a perch with a live owl on it. As she Smiled at them, Tal Gon Don Cleared his throat. “Are you the Priestess of Athena?” Asked Tal Gon Don. “Sure am! But you can just call me Lydia.” Said the woman. While Continuing to Smile Excitedly.

Good job Aldrick. I enjoyed it very much.

Also if you do indeed add me and Ol Argedco Luciftius, can you give me a longbow??? Please? Pretty please? Pretty, pretty, pretty please? :)

Ramier108666 said:
Aldrick said:
Brotherhood Of Blood.

Chapter One

Chapter Two

Good job Aldrick. I enjoyed it very much.

Also if you do indeed add me and Ol Argedco Luciftius, can you give me a longbow??? Please? Pretty please? Pretty, pretty, pretty please? :)

Lol :)

Stormblood said:
So, are these 12 people with a stellium in a different sign? The plot is nice so far. Maybe you can inspire me to go back to writing as I did once...

The Story is so Latent with Allegories, once the Final Book is released, I wonder how many people can find all the Easter eggs. :)

Stormblood said:
So, are these 12 people with a stellium in a different sign? The plot is nice so far. Maybe you can inspire me to go back to writing as I did once...

I'll be waiting for that moment you know, I'm a fan of good writings. There is so much in writing that .. it is like whole new world. The best way to learn something is through story, this is the main reason why Gods left teachings in form of stories and mythologies I guess.

TalGonDon said:
Stormblood said:

I'll be waiting for that moment you know, I'm a fan of good writings. There is so much in writing that .. it is like whole new world. The best way to learn something is through story, this is the main reason why Gods left teachings in form of stories and mythologies I guess.

Thanks but I'm kind of private with these things. I never share. Aldrick seems much more creative than the average fantasy novelist but that surely is also because he is a SS.

------------

Aldrick said:
Stormblood said:

The Story is so Latent with Allegories, once the Final Book is released, I wonder how many people can find all the Easter eggs. :)

I'm not Aries dominant but I'm curious to see how the story progresses and I don't mind, since you're thoughtfully created a nice setting and lore system. Only positive things to say.

TalGonDon said:
Stormblood said:

Hey Tal. I got a question.

How do you post pictures on the forum? Lol

Aldrick said:
TalGonDon said:
Stormblood said:

Simple, it's actually pretty easy. First you need to copy your images address, then click on Img icon, and just like in replies, write your picture address in between.
xXtq7d5

Now, if you don't have image address you'll need some website that helps with uploading pictures, and I'll suggest ImgBB, I'm sure most of us here do use that one. https://imgbb.com/ It's simply to use site, just click on 'Start Uploading', and choose a picture from your files.

After that you'll get options to edit picture, resize it, change picture title and set autodelete of picture (if u want).
48WXsnK

After that, just once again click on Upload button and Valhalla .. you can upload any picture you want. :D

Stormblood said:
TalGonDon said:
Stormblood said:

Thanks but I'm kind of private with these things. I never share. Aldrick seems much more creative than the average fantasy novelist but that surely is also because he is a SS.

------------

Aldrick said:
Stormblood said:

I'm not Aries dominant but I'm curious to see how the story progresses and I don't mind, since you're thoughtfully created a nice setting and lore system. Only positive things to say.

Aww thanks Stormblood. I'm not trying to guess peoples Zodiac Signs or anything.

It just seems like a generalization.

I have Aries, but Aries is like young, full of energy. I wish I was like that again, now I am so overly serious.

Stormblood said:
TalGonDon said:
Stormblood said:

Sure, just wanted to say that expressing one's self in any form of art is something that is whole new dimension. Being SS is one form of art too ;).

TalGonDon said:
Simple, it's actually pretty easy. First you need to copy your images address, then click on Img icon, and just like in replies, write your picture address in between.
xXtq7d5

Now, if you don't have image address you'll need some website that helps with uploading pictures, and I'll suggest ImgBB, I'm sure most of us here do use that one. https://imgbb.com/ It's simply to use site, just click on 'Start Uploading', and choose a picture from your files.

After that you'll get options to edit picture, resize it, change picture title and set autodelete of picture (if u want).
48WXsnK

After that, just once again click on Upload button and Valhalla .. you can upload any picture you want. :D

Somehow pictures aren't uploaded.

Visibly confused.

EEOlfvnT_400x400.jpg

TalGonDon said:
Aldrick said:
TalGonDon said:

xXtq7d5

48WXsnK

MDpX81F

First trial lol.

Lydia said:
I would totally love to be priestess of a town and protect it like in my character's backstory :)

One day, you will be. I can already see it. Actually the way you write about Satan, in children stories. You can tell your soul has been with Satan, for a long time.

Wildfire said:
This saves me from quarantine loneliness. This is hot brother.

Lol, yeah let's escape off to another world. That's what I did all throughout school.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back