Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Otto Rahn on Amazon

Seby

Are there versions which are corrupted of his books that I should avoid?

I enjoyed reading Lucifer's Court. It was difficult for me to understand and I need to read it again but I didn't see anything wrong with it. Can't say anything for his other books...

The copy of Lucifer's Court I ordered from there seemed fine when I read it. They have his book Crusade Against The Grail from the same publisher too, which also bought but I haven't read it yet.

TopoftheAbyss said:
Avoid using Amazon.
I am not sure about the book , but no amazon.
History is kept of all purchases you make.
Also use youtube safely. VPN as such doesnt work if the device remains the same.
Thats what I have noticed.

Usthepeople666 said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
Avoid using Amazon.
Also use youtube safely. VPN as such doesnt work if the device remains the same.

Use bleachbit it should work if the problem is what I am thinking it is. ( if youre still being tracked despite not being signed in and using a VPN )

Speaking of, I really need to wipe my browser lmao, its been awhile since I've done it. Take care and have a nice day.

Arin said:
Usthepeople666 said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
Avoid using Amazon.

Use bleachbit it should work if the problem is what I am thinking it is. ( if youre still being tracked despite not being signed in and using a VPN )

Speaking of, I really need to wipe my browser lmao, its been awhile since I've done it. Take care and have a nice day.
Will read about it.

Arin said:
Usthepeople666 said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
Avoid using Amazon.

Take care.
Just got back from RTR and your lmao sounds even funnier for some reason xD

Usthepeople666 said:
Arin said:
Usthepeople666 said:
Avoid using Amazon.

Take care.
Just got back from RTR and your lmao sounds even funnier for some reason xD

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back