Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Saturn in Aquarius

Wayofthegods

Saturn is in Aquarius till July first.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.astrology.com/us/editorial/editorial-article-amp.aspx%3Fslug=saturn-aquarius-may-2020-astrology-prediction

https://chaninicholas.com/a-note-on-saturn-entering-aquarius-march-2020/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cosmopolitan.com/lifestyle/amp31813325/saturn-in-aquarius-2020-transit-meaning/

https://cafeastrology.com/saturntransitaspects.html

Aldrick said:
Saturn is in Aquarius till July first.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.astrology.com/us/editorial/editorial-article-amp.aspx%3Fslug=saturn-aquarius-may-2020-astrology-prediction

https://chaninicholas.com/a-note-on-saturn-entering-aquarius-march-2020/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cosmopolitan.com/lifestyle/amp31813325/saturn-in-aquarius-2020-transit-meaning/

https://cafeastrology.com/saturntransitaspects.html

Probably signifies this pronounced social isolation of towns and the like currently.

Aldrick said:

It's going to be sifting back and forth from 0 degrees to 1. Aquarius is a fixed sign and fixed signs signify permanence, things that last. 0-1 degrees of Saturn in Aquarius means everything that has begun or begins in this time regarding the planet and situation of our world is more than likely going to continue and either be permanent (on a positive note this could be closed borders to refugees, asylum seekers, etc) or last for a very long time.

Let's take a look at Saturn's rulerships:

Saturn rules:
"Suffering, misery, endurance, the father, the aged, discipline, recluses, restrictions, poverty, delay, defects, fatalities, misers, those who fast or starve, ascetics, denial, debts, the widowed, corpses, graves, fear, insecurity, loss, disease, grief, long ties, duty, limitations, time and clocks, patience, serious, skeptical, pessimistic, learning the hard way."

So in reference to all of this information I think I can safely deduct in conclusion that Saturn is going to be having a field day for the next several months. I have no idea what this means for Saturnians though.

Stormblood said:
The harbinger of the animal farm. He's the first of the upcoming "stellium" in Aquarius, after the stellium in Cappy.

Is Pluto exalted in Aquarius or in Leo? The planetary rulerships state that Pluto is exalted in Leo and fall in Aquarius, but the actual page for Pluto itself states Aquarius is Pluto's exalted placement?

It would make sense to me if Pluto Leo was the exalted as that period (1960's) was incredibly transformative of the human identity, sexuality and expression. On the contrary, Water and Air elementally speaking are more closely synonymous with eachother, so maybe Scorpio(Pluto) and Aquarius have a more naturalised feel than Scorpio and Leo- as fixed signs. + the notion that Uranus is an outer planet like Pluto, Pluto in Uranus' sign perhaps works with less confusion of an emotional upsurge like could be seen in the aforementioned period (Sun/Leo and Pluto/Scorpio connections usually indicate strong emotional power struggles and the like)

Either way we are going to go through another likewise period of serious transformation, with more emphasis on outer society, new values, technology and so forth than anything directly emotional pertaining to inner human needs. The understanding of the outer world and our position within it will deepen. Saturn in Aquarius should be what imposes upon and shows to the denizens of the world, how disconnected, alienated and screwed many systems are- that Pluto can gauge the shift to transform them.

Pluto Leo shined the light, Pluto Aquarius should understand what has been revealed (and that Pluto Scorpio bit in the 80's probably plays into that tune as well)

Ghost in the Machine said:
Aldrick said:

It's going to be sifting back and forth from 0 degrees to 1. Aquarius is a fixed sign and fixed signs signify permanence, things that last. 0-1 degrees of Saturn in Aquarius means everything that has begun or begins in this time regarding the planet and situation of our world is more than likely going to continue and either be permanent (on a positive note this could be closed borders to refugees, asylum seekers, etc) or last for a very long time.

Saturn rules:
"Suffering, misery, endurance, the father, the aged, discipline, recluses, restrictions, poverty, delay, defects, fatalities, misers, those who fast or starve, ascetics, denial, debts, the widowed, corpses, graves, fear, insecurity, loss, disease, grief, long ties, duty, limitations, time and clocks, patience, serious, skeptical, pessimistic, learning the hard way."

So in reference to all of this information I think I can safely deduct in conclusion that Saturn is going to be having a field day for the next several months. I have no idea what this means for Saturnians though.

It certainly is way less heavy and dense than Saturn in Capricorn was. You could feel the atmosphere lift somewhat with this.

As a somewhat Saturnian individual with it as co-ruler of my chart I am grateful for that.
That lifted my mood almost right away.

That is all I can say.

Still not my favorite planet by any means though.

slyscorpion said:
Aldrick said:

Saturn rules:

It certainly is way less heavy and dense than Saturn in Capricorn was. You could feel the atmosphere lift somewhat with this.

As a somewhat Saturnian individual with it as co-ruler of my chart I am grateful for that.

That is all I can say.

At first I thought it was better, now its proving worse. I just cant win. I guess in 20 years I can start my life. Yay.

Welcome to the good life. Aquarius is the peak of consciousness. It's genius. Nothing supersedes genius. The most powerful being it allied with the sign and that speaks enough. We are going into His age soon.
Saturn in Aquarius gives superior wisdom. Uranus the ruler of Aquarius is also the the original god of thunder. Thunder is spontaneous breakthrough.

Doing RTRs during the hours of Saturn will give us more pull towards our favor in what event may manifest from this transition as it begins a square aspect with Uranus in Taurus until May 10 it will also go retrograde until 29 sep, we should not waste this time.

Interesting question but do these astrological planetary affects work in conjunction to people who share such connection to the astrological effect?

In simplest terms I'm a pretty Saturnian person with prominent Saturn. Do these astrological properties affect me more so? I guess what I'm trying to say is how do astrological macrocosim affect my microcosm?

Or should astrological events not be personalized as much?

13th_Wolf said:
Stormblood said:
The harbinger of the animal farm. He's the first of the upcoming "stellium" in Aquarius, after the stellium in Cappy.

Is Pluto exalted in Aquarius or in Leo? The planetary rulerships state that Pluto is exalted in Leo and fall in Aquarius, but the actual page for Pluto itself states Aquarius is Pluto's exalted placement?

It would make sense to me if Pluto Leo was the exalted as that period (1960's) was incredibly transformative of the human identity, sexuality and expression. On the contrary, Water and Air elementally speaking are more closely synonymous with eachother, so maybe Scorpio(Pluto) and Aquarius have a more naturalised feel than Scorpio and Leo- as fixed signs. + the notion that Uranus is an outer planet like Pluto, Pluto in Uranus' sign perhaps works with less confusion of an emotional upsurge like could be seen in the aforementioned period (Sun/Leo and Pluto/Scorpio connections usually indicate strong emotional power struggles and the like)

Either way we are going to go through another likewise period of serious transformation, with more emphasis on outer society, new values, technology and so forth than anything directly emotional pertaining to inner human needs. The understanding of the outer world and our position within it will deepen. Saturn in Aquarius should be what imposes upon and shows to the denizens of the world, how disconnected, alienated and screwed many systems are- that Pluto can gauge the shift to transform them.

Pluto Leo shined the light, Pluto Aquarius should understand what has been revealed (and that Pluto Scorpio bit in the 80's probably plays into that tune as well)

Pluto is a very controlling and overbearing planet. I find it very out of touch with Aquarius, honestly. Even the type of changes ruled by Pluto much deeper and intense than those of Aquarius and Uranus. It could be a typo of that page. Remember that this is personal opinion. Someone with greater astrological experience and wisdom such as Lydia, Hooded Cobra, Maxine and a few others might be able to answer you better. I consider Pluto more of a fire planet, given the intensity which is a fire trait.

I'm actually glad I saw this, my ascendant is Aquarius as Uranus is 1st so I guess I can expect some weight off of me. Or should I further my workings to destroy obstacles?

I may be wrong or crazy but I am starting to suspect the enemy had something planned for a long time that might gain them full control like this current covid 19 thing possibly for as much as 10 or more years as a member mentioned a movie back in 2011 that had a very similar scenereo to the current one up to and including the story the msm told being the same I haven’t watched it so idk but this is interesting. I think they planed to make things really serious for when Saturn Entered Aquarius and use this energy to push for the microchip and world communism.

I am thinking this Saturn entering Aquarius thing was the most important thing the enemy was looking at.

I don’t think it will at all work out in their favor but I wanted to comment on this.

What does anyone think.

Specter said:
I'm actually glad I saw this, my ascendant is Aquarius as Uranus is 1st so I guess I can expect some weight off of me. Or should I further my workings to destroy obstacles?

Aquarius is in my 1st actually*

Specter said:

People with an emphasis in Aquarius have a talent for unbinding and freeing the soul spells.

Specter said:
Specter said:

It really depends honestly what Saturn was doing in Capricorn in your Chart and what area of your life this was affecting. You probably will feel a little more lighthearted in attitude though as Saturn is your co-ruler. I know another person who is Aquarius Ascendant and they seem a lot happier and more positive now. I am sure it’s not only me I am Aquarius ascendant as well.

The thing is Capricorn is really heavy that is all. You can’t expect anything if it didn’t happen quite quickly it probably won’t unless you are quite spiritually closed. Every person is different. Yes I have been a lot lighter though recently and happier.

slyscorpion said:
I may be wrong or crazy but I am starting to suspect the enemy had something planned for a long time that might gain them full control like this current covid 19 thing possibly for as much as 10 or more years as a member mentioned a movie back in 2011 that had a very similar scenereo to the current one up to and including the story the msm told being the same I haven’t watched it so idk but this is interesting. I think they planed to make things really serious for when Saturn Entered Aquarius and use this energy to push for the microchip and world communism.

I am thinking this Saturn entering Aquarius thing was the most important thing the enemy was looking at.

I don’t think it will at all work out in their favor but I wanted to comment on this.

What does anyone think.
12 monkeys ?
https://www.zerohedge.com/health/are-we-living-through-12-monkeys

Specter said:

Aquarius as your 1st house cusp means that Saturn is, or will soon be transiting over it. This indicates issues over the 1st house parts of your life arising soon, you should see whether or not Saturn retrogrades over the first house cusp (look at "2020 ephemeris" online and see when Saturn goes over the degree of your cusp, and see if it goes R- retrograde). Not to give negative prophecy, but this is pretty serious for you as Saturn like in Capricorn is strengthened in Aquarius, its co-ruler sign.

Both Jupiter and Pluto will also arrive there at different points, Jupiter indicating fortune offsetting issues and Pluto probably something sorta like what I said in a previous post: Saturn should show you your personal issues in the open which Pluto then gives you the means to tackle. Look at the Pluto Transits page on Azazels astrology for Pluto in 1st house description. That's you in 2024-5 as the age of Aquarius turns :)

You actually reminded me, I have a good friend who has 1st house 1st decan Aquarius, I better warn him as well lol.

13th_Wolf said:
Specter said:

Aquarius as your 1st house cusp means that Saturn is, or will soon be transiting over it. This indicates issues over the 1st house parts of your life arising soon, you should see whether or not Saturn retrogrades over the first house cusp (look at "2020 ephemeris" online and see when Saturn goes over the degree of your cusp, and see if it goes R- retrograde). Not to give negative prophecy, but this is pretty serious for you as Saturn like in Capricorn is strengthened in Aquarius, its co-ruler sign.

Both Jupiter and Pluto will also arrive there at different points, Jupiter indicating fortune offsetting issues and Pluto probably something sorta like what I said in a previous post: Saturn should show you your personal issues in the open which Pluto then gives you the means to tackle. Look at the Pluto Transits page on Azazels astrology for Pluto in 1st house description. That's you in 2024-5 as the age of Aquarius turns :)

You actually reminded me, I have a good friend who has 1st house 1st decan Aquarius, I better warn him as well lol.

This doesn’t touch me till a couple years from now since I am the last Decan Aquarius rising near the end of the sign but I have a friend who has this sign rising in the early degrees as well as Mercury in Early Aquarius is there anything I can do to protect her or tell her she is doing meditations sometimes. I don’t want anything bad to happen.

Jack said:
slyscorpion said:

What does anyone think.
12 monkeys ?
It could be another predictive programming thing. I haven’t watched that either so I can’t comment but this is interesting.

There are probably others too that show the subliminal of this pandemic preparing the populace for it.

I guess they are not going to tidal wave with some kind of tsunami or Nuke Bomb New York anymore that was a plan that they had for awhile or so I thought even had it subliminally on the money before I don’t think they do now.

This was probably planned though as well and they followed through.

slyscorpion said:
Jack said:
slyscorpion said:

What does anyone think.
12 monkeys ?
It could be another predictive programming thing. I haven’t watched that either so I can’t comment but this is interesting.

There are probably others too that show the subliminal of this pandemic preparing the populace for it.

I guess they are not going to tidal wave with some kind of tsunami or Nuke Bomb New York anymore that was a plan that they had for awhile or so I thought even had it subliminally on the money before I don’t think they do now.

This was probably planned though as well and they followed through.

I don’t know why the enemy doesn’t think through their plans a little more before doing them. All of the plans they supposedly had or have that I have heard mentioned places as well as a lot of what they do is just plain stupid on their part and ends up in them losing a lot of power or people or something. So did this pandemic thing.

Saturn rules structure and rules, so its more creative and positive manifestation is the creation of new technological infrastructure (Aquarius). Society has moved to online (to work from home) and universities have begun online classes/seminars out of necessity, and healthcare is being pushed to deliver care through the internet or the phone to help avoid infections. The negative manifestations is the surveillance, lack of privacy, and restriction of rights/freedoms.

94n said:
Saturn rules structure and rules, so its more creative and positive manifestation is the creation of new technological infrastructure (Aquarius). Society has moved to online (to work from home) and universities have begun online classes/seminars out of necessity, and healthcare is being pushed to deliver care through the internet or the phone to help avoid infections. The negative manifestations is the surveillance, lack of privacy, and restriction of rights/freedoms.

An increase of sedentary life is also detrimental to health, as is lack of exposure to Sun for people that now longer live the house.

Stormblood said:
94n said:

An increase of sedentary life is also detrimental to health, as is lack of exposure to Sun for people that now longer live the house.

Hopefully this ends soon.

Stormblood said:
Specter said:

People with an emphasis in Aquarius have a talent for unbinding and freeing the soul spells.

True

slyscorpion said:
Specter said:
Specter said:

It really depends honestly what Saturn was doing in Capricorn in your Chart and what area of your life this was affecting. You probably will feel a little more lighthearted in attitude though as Saturn is your co-ruler. I know another person who is Aquarius Ascendant and they seem a lot happier and more positive now. I am sure it’s not only me I am Aquarius ascendant as well.

The thing is Capricorn is really heavy that is all. You can’t expect anything if it didn’t happen quite quickly it probably won’t unless you are quite spiritually closed. Every person is different. Yes I have been a lot lighter though recently and happier.

Yeah considering Capricorn is an Earth sign and that it's entering an Air sign I picture it as weight falling off for the better which I hope's the case. So far I've been doing a lot of reflecting, thinking that my personality may just be an accumulation of all the social interactions I've ever had, as well as friends, family etc.. have no idea when it started or because of losing them your subconsciousness wants them to still be a part of you in some way because of how attached you were, if that makes sense, but it's definitely got me no where. I think this transit will help me find my true self.

13th_Wolf said:
Specter said:

Thank you very much for the info much appreciated. I can definitely see how it's going to play out as I've already been going through some issues which I suspect is related but seeing that this is going to be intensified I definitely have a lot of work to do.

Stormblood said:
13th_Wolf said:
Stormblood said:

Pluto is a very controlling and overbearing planet. I find it very out of touch with Aquarius, honestly. Even the type of changes ruled by Pluto much deeper and intense than those of Aquarius and Uranus. It could be a typo of that page. Remember that this is personal opinion. Someone with greater astrological experience and wisdom such as Lydia, Hooded Cobra, Maxine and a few others might be able to answer you better. I consider Pluto more of a fire planet, given the intensity which is a fire trait.

Pluto and Scorpio's connection with Mars I think, and those two being strictly emotional planets would support the notion that Leo is in fact the exalted sign of Scorpio. Taurus and Aquarius are the material or deferential elements of the Fixed quality, Pluto as a purely emotional leading and transformative planet as such would be out of touch in those signs I figure, though not as badly as other deferential signs not in the fixed quality. Pluto might be benign actually in that in certain charts in a fixed sign it could do more harm than good. I'm going on though, anyway my recent thoughts on this :p

slyscorpion said:
Aldrick said:

Saturn rules:

That is all I can say.

same. i can feel the steam being let off somewhat and yet be in a state of limbo/stasis

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back