Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Lesson of COVID-19

danewpath

The state has a monopoly on coercion and violence.

The COVID-19 “pandemic” is primarily designed to empower the ruling elite and further its authoritarian reach. The primary tool is the innate human fear of death and this fear has been greatly magnified by the corporate propaganda media.

https://kurtnimmo.blog/2020/03/20/the-lesson-of-covid-19/

I agree. The closing of stores early does nothing to halt corona, only spread it. What's the point? A few 7am - 10pm stores are closing one hour early. Oh yeah, that will stop the spread for sure. Good job... Other 24 hour stores are only open from 6am-11pm. The normal 24 hour schedule would be better to stop spread. Maybe this is a measure to curb criminal activity. But shouldn't the first measure be to stop the spread of the virus?

danewpath said:
The COVID-19 “pandemic” is primarily designed to empower the ruling elite and further its authoritarian reach.

What I perceive is, this virus is a desperate attempt of the enemy to convert people to communism faster. They take in account xian energies are low, simply because communist energies are on the rise as people - scared out for the virus - unconsciously want strict control and regulations to "be safe".

I think this happened in Germany before Hitler also. As Hitler was a worker, he came out from the masses, and he worked hard in factories to survive. Poople knew this.
He was then able to take hold on Mass-mind of workers, that was prepared to accept communism since years. So the masses linked their unconscious need for a "help" to a Supreme Spiritual Leader like Hitler, instead of a rotten communist master, out of the same need; they were happy.

So I say, shitty situations like Coronavirus can be turned to occasions for us, to hold on Mass Mind even more.
RTR will turn shit into a fertilizer, to grow Spiritual Flowers intstead of Artichokes.

We are just working the land to plant our seed.

So the lesson for the enemy is: eat your own shit now!

I totally agree with the previous comments, there is one thing I've heard from a virologist, but I don't know how true it is, as I don't have medical education. So he was generally saying that the Covid-19 is artificially made (bio-weapon), but the bond between it's nucleotides break very quickly, resulting into the Covid-19 turning back into it's natural form of a flu-like infection. This wold explain why the death toll in other countries is far lower than it was in China, and why the situation in China drastically improved already.

It is obvious that the 'emergency measures' have absolutely nothing to do with fighting a virus, it's all focused on police repressions, not improving the health system or anything like that. In most Eastern European countries there are already checkpoints at places of entry and exit of every city without doctors to test you for coronavirus, or at least for symptoms, but police to check your identity, and your reason for leaving/entering the city... It's unbelievable that there are goys who think that this is to fight the virus...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back