Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Curse and Camn You, Astrology!

FancyMancy

I am not seeking Astrological help, so that's why I put this in here. If you prefer to move it to the Astrology section, then you know what to do!

Hi, all.

I wish Astrology was a person so I could curse it and then damn it. As I still struggle with the difficult and disciplining discipline of Astrology, I am not 100% certain that I am correct in this...but based on what I think I might be able to understand a bit about it...I think I am one who needs to learn the hard way. I fking hate that. There is/are one or more area/s of my life which I have had to struggle with - I won't compare with others, because I know some have had far worse lives than I in whichever way/s, but for me it has been as shit as a cesspit full of shit swilling in shit water, but due to Astrology being so kind to me, and also the everyday jew shit piled up on top of (sh)it, this has "had to be". Perhaps Magickally, or perhaps coincidentally/as per "fate" or ultimately "destiny", or maybe perhaps with Godly intervention...or a mixture of any of these, a thing has happened with me which, by anyone's standard, would have been a pure, sheer and utter accident - but a good one, and an extremely good one at that.

I did not do a proper working for this, but I did repeat affirmations/mantras to myself often regarding something or things, and while I was not doing them in the safest way, i.e. with "in a safe, positive... way for me", it still happened practically as I said, and the chances of having it be accurate to my wishes seemed incredibly, incredibly unlikely; what luck that is - a silver lining in a dark cloud in a murky sky, by which I mean the struggle has been the murky sky, the dark cloud was how it occured, and the silver lining obviously is the good thing. Part of the reason I think it is a coincidence, and that my non-working had any power in it at all, is because I think it was "due to happen" at some point, at long last, finally, eventually. Perhaps I gave it a bit of a nudge. Perhaps not. I still do have coincidences, though, like I said, and it appears to be that if I am bogged-down with crap, I seem to notice coincidences more, or at all - but now that I've said that, I probably have jinxed it! Some of you would know that I experience so many coincidences personally - some meh-type ones, like something just happening to happen and it is trivial and not (seemingly) important; while others, both in the Physical world and here in the Virtual world online, both of these worlds being very real, some coincidences are very real, direct, and as accurate as...well...Hell - but with these coincidences, surely - and surely - there is something more to them than mere coinkydinks. I want to believe that I might have given it a nudge, but I am convinced it was merely an accident and due to happen.

I said it was an extremely good accident, and it was, but due to this life-struggle, this has also been a struggle in and of itself, as well, yet it still - still - seems to be holding. It has been so challenging, in what I might say is my fault, but it's been a life struggle so perhaps that wasn't my fault as much or at all...but it still seems to exist and it appears that it won't stop, but it will continue and it will last. In among it, there may be a "bad" thing, which could cause problems or worse, but I'll have to see how the Fates decide to play with me and tease me for their perverse pleasure.

Curse you, Astrology! Damn you! Well, damn you to christian hell, anyway. Why must I have to learn the hard way? Why can't I follow instruction? Am I stupid? Retarded? I know there are 3 different ways to learn - hearing, seeing, and doing (not including intuition and having your Third Eye open which helps you to not be deceived, so then you can learn in a different way). Apparently - obviously - I am not good at the hearing part. That part of my existence seems to be a bit, or a lot, deaf. Then if I see, I can then copy, but then I might embarrass or humiliate myself because I am naïve and inexperienced...but then after a certain amount of embarrassment or humiliation, the damage is done, so meh. Fuck it. Just keep calm and carry on, hey? People need a spectacle, so why not give them one? Hey - they may even pay me for the show. I am not saying this very literally, but even if I were alone and I made a mistake, I'd still feel ashamed, embarrassed, whatever. Pissed off and then upset about failing again. I think that's an insecurity. I think in some ways my mind is too open, in that I know I am not ignorant of some things, that I know that "god" is watching me masturbate, or the Gods and Goddesses and a plethora of other entities and beings can be seeing me...even if I cannot see them yet. If I were an idiot, not realising things exist and that the matrix is not all that exists, then I might dance and prance around like a ninny, until I noticed someone peering through my window which would be embarrassing, maybe. Regardless, I seem to know things, but just don't seem to be able to do things. I don't want to say "can't seem to be able to do things", because that, while a negation as opposed to an affirmation, is speaking negatively about myself, so I say "don't seem to be able to do things" because that's a fact (so far), an observation.

Anyway, through a shit thing in a shit life of shitty shit came a good thing and that thing is lasting - and that is a positive affirmation. This thing is lasting. I thought I upset myself, and I was frustrated, but then very quickly I realised something which I forgot, so then I pondered on that for a moment and then realised that it's all OK. Der. Idiot. Anyway, this good thing is either a very happy accident; or a bit of a nudge of my non-working repeated affirmations/mantras, albeit not safely, positively, etc.; a bit or a lot of Godly intervention - but then They wouldn't cause or allow a bad type of thing to happen so as to help you to get a thing...unless that bad type of thing was necessary, because there was no other possible way to make it happen (Hitler was in jail for a year, so if He can go through a bad thing, then stop being a whingey cry-baby bitch!) or that you needed correction or whatever; or it was a mixture of any or all of these things. Whatever the weather, whether the weather is sunny or rainy, you can still have beautiful colours in and among it - the beauty of Nature in flowers, or the rainbow in the sky. It's all your perspective - and that's a choice. You don't sit still wondering if the cavalry is coming over the hill to save you; you get up as high as you can to see the cavalry on the hill from afar. A good thing happened, and it's fucking good, positively, actually, really. I would like to tell you what it is, but maybe I've let my guard slip by revealing this much already.

I don't know if I am posting this as maybe to start a like-minded discussion with life struggles and/or Astrology and/or whatever, or if I am posting it as a testimonial, or to ask for opinions regarding if you think it is a coincidence (because I didn't do proper workings, and as you may have read I am one to advance so slowly compared with others - not that I should compare with others, though) and it might be a mere - big and direct and specific - coincidence, or if it is to encourage any readers, or whatever or why...but I just thought I should share it, and it's here so take it as you want it.

FancyMancy said:
I don't have time to read the whole rant, but you can always order yourself readings from HC and Lydia if you haven't already. If you do not bother trying to get yourself proper intel in this way, then you also have no right to complain. Especially since it's financially accessible to almost anyone.

Other than that, I just want to clarify I dont mean to condemn you for sharing your rant here. Letting off steam on these things can be a helpful thing at times.

Sounds like you had a real bad attitude with astrology and other things and they sucked and then you changed your mindset and it got better. Yep that’s how it works.

“You can curse yourself or bless yourself with your thoughts.” - HP Mageson.

Some advanced disciplines like these may take a long time to learn, you are not stupid but everyone has different abilities and negative Karma that May make you slower on certain things.

The Key to this is spiritual advancment, before i really was not good at Logic things and my Memory was not the best, after 4 years of meditations (even if the first 2 and half year i did not do it in the most correct way) now i'm much smarter and my memory is much better.

Advance spirituality, do spells to make you understand astrology more and/or spell for intelligence and with patience (and years..) you'll get there! You can do it!

FancyMancy said:

After reading this whole thing it sounds like you've been successively getting an astronomical beating through your life and are incidentally only toughening up from it and managed to make a breakthrough. Even if you can't see it from your own writing I can see it.

Our purpose is to not be bound by the planets or 'fate', you don't accept or embrace it if you don't want it. But astrological forces are powerful and it is known even in workings when you work towards something the universe actually fights back. How many members can say they've come so close to finishing a working only to find it getting harder and harder the closer they are to reaching the end of it or finishing it? Either events in their life are interrupting it or they suddenly feel like they don't have the motivation to do it, or it feels like something is preventing you from finishing it and the worst mistake members make is actually heeding to this 'knock-back' and giving up.

Astrological energy is a force that doesn't work like the random 'roaming' energy of the universe beyond it, planetary energies are pointed and directive like arrows. They have a path to follow, they have a direction and their energies are potent throughout this direction because it is not thinned out or scattered like other forms of outside energy.

When you fight against these powerful directed energies you are fighting between walls that get more narrower and narrower the closer you get to breaking the 'source'. The more narrow the path gets as you continue forward the more stronger, compacted and potent the energy will be, therefore the more it's going to push back. To break through to the other side you have to endure relentlessly and persevere through to the end no matter how much it fights back. A strong and steady pace guarantees victory.

This is what you did with your affirmations. Everything going to shit but you kept doing that same steady pace and eventually you finally broke past the end of that narrow path to the other side to get the result you got.

Perseverance is key. That is how you master anything.

FancyMancy said:
I am not seeking Astrological help, so that's why I put this in here. If you prefer to move it to the Astrology section, then you know what to do!

Hi, all.

I wish Astrology was a person so I could curse it and then damn it. As I still struggle with the difficult and disciplining discipline of Astrology, I am not 100% certain that I am correct in this...but based on what I think I might be able to understand a bit about it...I think I am one who needs to learn the hard way. I fking hate that. There is/are one or more area/s of my life which I have had to struggle with - I won't compare with others, because I know some have had far worse lives than I in whichever way/s, but for me it has been as shit as a cesspit full of shit swilling in shit water, but due to Astrology being so kind to me, and also the everyday jew shit piled up on top of (sh)it, this has "had to be". Perhaps Magickally, or perhaps coincidentally/as per "fate" or ultimately "destiny", or maybe perhaps with Godly intervention...or a mixture of any of these, a thing has happened with me which, by anyone's standard, would have been a pure, sheer and utter accident - but a good one, and an extremely good one at that.

I did not do a proper working for this, but I did repeat affirmations/mantras to myself often regarding something or things, and while I was not doing them in the safest way, i.e. with "in a safe, positive... way for me", it still happened practically as I said, and the chances of having it be accurate to my wishes seemed incredibly, incredibly unlikely; what luck that is - a silver lining in a dark cloud in a murky sky, by which I mean the struggle has been the murky sky, the dark cloud was how it occured, and the silver lining obviously is the good thing. Part of the reason I think it is a coincidence, and that my non-working had any power in it at all, is because I think it was "due to happen" at some point, at long last, finally, eventually. Perhaps I gave it a bit of a nudge. Perhaps not. I still do have coincidences, though, like I said, and it appears to be that if I am bogged-down with crap, I seem to notice coincidences more, or at all - but now that I've said that, I probably have jinxed it! Some of you would know that I experience so many coincidences personally - some meh-type ones, like something just happening to happen and it is trivial and not (seemingly) important; while others, both in the Physical world and here in the Virtual world online, both of these worlds being very real, some coincidences are very real, direct, and as accurate as...well...Hell - but with these coincidences, surely - and surely - there is something more to them than mere coinkydinks. I want to believe that I might have given it a nudge, but I am convinced it was merely an accident and due to happen.

I said it was an extremely good accident, and it was, but due to this life-struggle, this has also been a struggle in and of itself, as well, yet it still - still - seems to be holding. It has been so challenging, in what I might say is my fault, but it's been a life struggle so perhaps that wasn't my fault as much or at all...but it still seems to exist and it appears that it won't stop, but it will continue and it will last. In among it, there may be a "bad" thing, which could cause problems or worse, but I'll have to see how the Fates decide to play with me and tease me for their perverse pleasure.

Curse you, Astrology! Damn you! Well, damn you to christian hell, anyway. Why must I have to learn the hard way? Why can't I follow instruction? Am I stupid? Retarded? I know there are 3 different ways to learn - hearing, seeing, and doing (not including intuition and having your Third Eye open which helps you to not be deceived, so then you can learn in a different way). Apparently - obviously - I am not good at the hearing part. That part of my existence seems to be a bit, or a lot, deaf. Then if I see, I can then copy, but then I might embarrass or humiliate myself because I am naïve and inexperienced...but then after a certain amount of embarrassment or humiliation, the damage is done, so meh. Fuck it. Just keep calm and carry on, hey? People need a spectacle, so why not give them one? Hey - they may even pay me for the show. I am not saying this very literally, but even if I were alone and I made a mistake, I'd still feel ashamed, embarrassed, whatever. Pissed off and then upset about failing again. I think that's an insecurity. I think in some ways my mind is too open, in that I know I am not ignorant of some things, that I know that "god" is watching me masturbate, or the Gods and Goddesses and a plethora of other entities and beings can be seeing me...even if I cannot see them yet. If I were an idiot, not realising things exist and that the matrix is not all that exists, then I might dance and prance around like a ninny, until I noticed someone peering through my window which would be embarrassing, maybe. Regardless, I seem to know things, but just don't seem to be able to do things. I don't want to say "can't seem to be able to do things", because that, while a negation as opposed to an affirmation, is speaking negatively about myself, so I say "don't seem to be able to do things" because that's a fact (so far), an observation.

Anyway, through a shit thing in a shit life of shitty shit came a good thing and that thing is lasting - and that is a positive affirmation. This thing is lasting. I thought I upset myself, and I was frustrated, but then very quickly I realised something which I forgot, so then I pondered on that for a moment and then realised that it's all OK. Der. Idiot. Anyway, this good thing is either a very happy accident; or a bit of a nudge of my non-working repeated affirmations/mantras, albeit not safely, positively, etc.; a bit or a lot of Godly intervention - but then They wouldn't cause or allow a bad type of thing to happen so as to help you to get a thing...unless that bad type of thing was necessary, because there was no other possible way to make it happen (Hitler was in jail for a year, so if He can go through a bad thing, then stop being a whingey cry-baby bitch!) or that you needed correction or whatever; or it was a mixture of any or all of these things. Whatever the weather, whether the weather is sunny or rainy, you can still have beautiful colours in and among it - the beauty of Nature in flowers, or the rainbow in the sky. It's all your perspective - and that's a choice. You don't sit still wondering if the cavalry is coming over the hill to save you; you get up as high as you can to see the cavalry on the hill from afar. A good thing happened, and it's fucking good, positively, actually, really. I would like to tell you what it is, but maybe I've let my guard slip by revealing this much already.

I don't know if I am posting this as maybe to start a like-minded discussion with life struggles and/or Astrology and/or whatever, or if I am posting it as a testimonial, or to ask for opinions regarding if you think it is a coincidence (because I didn't do proper workings, and as you may have read I am one to advance so slowly compared with others - not that I should compare with others, though) and it might be a mere - big and direct and specific - coincidence, or if it is to encourage any readers, or whatever or why...but I just thought I should share it, and it's here so take it as you want it.

I think I understand lol. Remember my old name was damnplanetsaturn. :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back