Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Remember to Be Grateful to Lord Satan

We are the future gods of our people. Start acting
Lord Satan is the one who gives us all the knowledge we need to defend ourselves and fight in this war, the knowledge to exact our own capabilities and powers to fight through and continue onward, to defend ourselves, to bring justice and to advance and grow stronger.

I just want to remind everyone that even though we share amongst ourselves what we've come to learn, what we experience and what we know, always remember just who it is at the very source that gives all of this knowledge to us. Remember to be thankful to him and never forget that we are able to do what we do because of him.

He communicates through the High Priests and High Priestesses so that we may know this knowledge, so in addition I am also thankful as well to the Joy of Satan clergy and everything they do for us on his behalf and behalf of our people.

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL THE GODS OF HELL!

Ghost in the Machine said:
Lord Satan is the one who gives us all the knowledge we need to defend ourselves and fight in this war, the knowledge to exact our own capabilities and powers to fight through and continue onward, to defend ourselves, to bring justice and to advance and grow stronger.

I just want to remind everyone that even though we share amongst ourselves what we've come to learn, what we experience and what we know, always remember just who it is at the very source that gives all of this knowledge to us. Remember to be thankful to him and never forget that we are able to do what we do because of him.

He communicates through the High Priests and High Priestesses so that we may know this knowledge, so in addition I am also thankful as well to the Joy of Satan clergy and everything they do for us on his behalf and behalf of our people.

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL THE GODS OF HELL!

Respectfully, the Joy of Satan clergy have done a great deal in bringing important information the these forums and the Yahoo groups in the past, and by spending time, energy and resources in researching because the clergy's Guardians guide them to what they want.

Don't forget that Satan also guides his devoted true followers and loyal and faithful disciples individually, and that he reaches us in ways that are unique to our situation and that we would recognize that response as from him, no matter how open, psychic and aware one is, he reaches us.

There were many times in the past I was not aware of something happening that was a direct response from Satan (not always a telepathic message with actual words, where I heard his voice and felt his energy) but I remembered that situation/event and now, being more open and aware, that it was Satan all along. He reminded me and I was happy to be told and thanked him. It made me joyous and happy to be reminded.

Sometimes Satan reminds us of a certain event/situation and blows the dust of that long forgotten memory that one never revisited. He lets us know it was him, not us or someone else.

From HPS Maxine's sermons 2002-2005 volume 2 revised and edited, page 18:

"THE SATANIC CLERGY IS HERE FOR GUIDANCE AND SUPPORT ONLY- NO
ONE COMES BETWEEN US AND OUR PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP WITH
SATAN IN ANY WAY. THERE ARE NO MEDIATORS IN SATANISM! "

https://web.archive.org/web/20160428214649/http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Sermons-of-Satan-Volume2-2002-2005-3-11-15.pdf

(page 19 of the same sermon):
"The ONLY initiation one needs is between one's self and Satan. No "High Priest/ess" or anyone else
should have any control or power over another person. Satanic clergy offer
guidance and support- that is it. Members of the Satanic priesthood are gifted
people who can act as mediums in imparting knowledge, but if you are ever in
doubt, go to Satan yourself. If something doesn't feel right for you, then don't
accept it.
Remember, as a Satanist, the only one with authority is Satan himself. We do not
answer to any human beings."

My personal understanding and personal experience (and this is just me, so take it as you will) that Satan writes through others at times to reach his people, and those sincere Gentiles who will dedicate to him in the future.

As I have advanced and become more aware and open, I very often hear and feel Satan's words and energies through the Joy of Satan website and the Exposing Christianity website. for sure.

But again, this is just *my* experience. And my personal observation.

I don't think that Satan would have spiritual Satanists slander vehemently, cause disunity in his house (these forums), and rage gossip against others who are legit dedicated Gentile spiritual Satanists in the Joy of Satan community, in these forums.

I observed in the past that even one Jewess blogger who was a "spiritual Satanist" with her own agenda that was sympathetic to reverse Christianity and away from true Nazism, her name was not mentioned in the post. This was when I was very new, about 9-almost 10 years ago in the Joy of Satan Yahoo group.

I suggested and wrote this Jewess blogger's name and I don't recalling seeing in the group that that post was approved. I understood that it was just the polite, discreet way to go about this.

A lot of Satanic organizations have slandered and made fun of Joy of Satan in the social media platforms.

Why would JoS forum members do the same, and bring attention to these "Satanic" groups?

Truth stands on its own. People understand it in plain clear language even if they may not want to accept it at first. That's fine; they can take all the time they need to digest and let it sink in.

I have seen it that Satan may not get angry or flustered right away, but that he simply waits for the right time to expose those who cause disunity and misdirection.

Emotions do not direct the course of reason or War.

They also do not direct the course and agenda and will of Satan's plans. For this world, for his kingdom and his people.

I study and practise meditations all for Satan. I live for Satan. My loyalty to Satan is my only faith. Hail Satan forever!!

Kudra said:
I study and practise meditations all for Satan. I live for Satan. My loyalty to Satan is my only faith. Hail Satan forever!!

That's nice, but don't forget to also do things for yourself, too. To advance and study and learn and apply.

This isn't Christianity, where Christians do things "for Jesus."

Those people will pray incessantly non-stop in the car, in the shower, when cooking and cleaning, and they will devote all their energy with Jesus in their mind when doing mundane chores or other things, like building a tiny house for homeless people. As a devotional practice. This isn't Christianity.

Satan needs each and every one of his dedicated loyal ones to contribute where they can. Ask him directly, and wait for his response. He knows each of us and what we are good at, and where we can contribute to his cause and do his will with our skills, talents, and current resources and schedule.

Hail Satan!

magus.immortalis said:
Kudra said:

That's nice, but don't forget to also do things for yourself, too. To advance and study and learn and apply.

Those people will pray incessantly non-stop in the car, in the shower, when cooking and cleaning, and they will devote all their energy with Jesus in their mind when doing mundane chores or other things, like building a tiny house for homeless people. As a devotional practice. This isn't Christianity.

Satan needs each and every one of his dedicated loyal ones to contribute where they can. Ask him directly, and wait for his response. He knows each of us and what we are good at, and where we can contribute to his cause and do his will with our skills, talents, and current resources and schedule.

Hail Satan!

Well Hail Satan yes. But maybe also Hail ourselves? I mean we should give ourselves more credit.

Also we should shoot down anyone who praises Satan too much.

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL THE GODS OF HELL!

Hail Father Satan!!

Aldrick said:
magus.immortalis said:
Kudra said:

Hail Satan!

Well Hail Satan yes. But maybe also Hail ourselves? I mean we should give ourselves more credit.

Yes, I guess you're correct in that regard. Not many people give themselves credit when it's due.

Are you being sarcastic with your second statement?

magus.immortalis said:
Aldrick said:
magus.immortalis said:

Hail Satan!

Yes, I guess you're correct in that regard. Not many people give themselves credit when it's due.

Both parts were sarcastic. But you agreed with part of it...

Dude, I hope you get better. I miss the real immortalis.

Aldrick said:
magus.immortalis said:
Aldrick said:

Whether it was said in sarcasm or not, if the shoe fits, it fits. If it can be applied to me and my life because it's a perspective I did not consider, all the better.

Don't call me "dude."
We're not "buddies" to be so casual with each other in these forums.

"Magus Immortalis" is what I prefer. I don't call you "bruh" "dude" "homey" etc. I will be civil to you, nothing more, in these forums.
I expect the same in return.

What you do outside these forums in your own time, with your own energy, if it's directed at me or coming to me, I am aware of it. Very aware.

I am the real Magus Immortalis. So stop side-swiping me by being mildly insulting by pretending to be light-hearted and witty.

You're not fooling me.

Anyways, this is not contributing to the thread. You're just wanting me to reply to you.

If I do not reply to you, it's a choice. I have no obligations to answer to you if it's just chit-chat in here, which you are doing.

Good evening.

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL THE GODS OF HELL!

TRUE .
But the main part is to establish your own relationship too.
Thanking the GODS everyone moment, if i could share the things they have done for me this reply would never end.
The work the HPs have done is really tough and requires lots of courage.
That is the reason i always used to end my posts with Hail HPs which may seem unnecessary but it is something personal.
But do talk to Satan too. He communicates with everyone who really needs help or wants to do good. :)
I do get the crux of your post and it is beautiful :)

magus.immortalis said:
Aldrick said:
magus.immortalis said:

Whether it was said in sarcasm or not, if the shoe fits, it fits. If it can be applied to me and my life because it's a perspective I did not consider, all the better.

Don't call me "dude."

"Magus Immortalis" is what I prefer. I don't call you "bruh" "dude" "homey" etc. I will be civil to you, nothing more, in these forums.

What you do outside these forums in your own time, with your own energy, if it's directed at me or coming to me, I am aware of it. Very aware.

I am the real Magus Immortalis. So stop side-swiping me by being mildly insulting by pretending to be light-hearted and witty.

You're not fooling me.

Anyways, this is not contributing to the thread. You're just wanting me to reply to you.

If I do not reply to you, it's a choice. I have no obligations to answer to you if it's just chit-chat in here, which you are doing.

Good evening.

Ok Buddy. You do whatever you want. But if you like your name, you probably should stop replying. As you are becoming more and more of a joke.

You know what I do? On a day to day basis. Well let's see first, I sit at home all day, then I drive to a park, where I do my Rituals and Meditation. Then I play some video Games, read and study.

So how about you knock your shit off, all knowing one.

Aldrick said:
magus.immortalis said:
Aldrick said:

Don't call me "dude."

You're not fooling me.

Good evening.

Ok Buddy. You do whatever you want. But if you like your name, you probably should stop replying. As you are becoming more and more of a joke.

You know what I do? On a day to day basis. Well let's see first, I sit at home all day, then I drive to a park, where I do my Rituals and Meditation. Then I play some video Games, read and study.

So how about you knock your shit off, all knowing one.

Hello Aldrick,

I do what I want and need to, and what Satan guides and directs and strongly makes me do. I can say no. But by now I know the feeling of his anger and his voice so I know to act.

Sometimes that what he does to get me moving. It turns out alright in the end, in the way he wanted it to be.

Otherwise I just sit there and do not do what he needs me to do, like RIGHT NOW.
This is just for me, that I can speak for, as I can speak for myself.
Especially in the past 4 months, he is more forceful and urgent with me in getting things done, NOW, because he is protecting me and he's got me covered.

This came with experience close to 10 years of being a spiritual Satanist and knowing Satan slowly over time.

I like my name, it sticks.

Do not tell me what to do.

I'm a joke?

Do I amuse you?

Don't tell me to "knock my shit off."

Like I wrote earlier, don't tell me what to do. You are not Satan.
You are not my human boss or superior or supervisor in a legit and legal working environment.

You do what you want. You can share, but I don't trust anything that comes from you under your account in these forums.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back