Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Important info on Covid-19

Niko_is_666

Covid 19 is not to be taken lightly. Why? because it damages the lungs as we all know.

It causes sharp pain in the host's lungs and which is really sharp and painful and it is more painful for a person who smokes or is a heavy smoker. But why do Italians have the highest death rate? It is because they don't have enough beds, those who can get a bed in a hospital will definitely survive because obviously they will be fed with the anti-viral drugs which are very effective against this virus, against the symptoms. Now those with an underlying disease will have a low chance of surviving this. Yes, going to a hospital and getting a hospital bed is a very necessary thing if you get this virus. Almost everyone is vulnerable not only the old fellows or the kids but everyone, it is true that the old people have underlying diseases which is why they are the ones who are dying first but a dude who thinks he can cure this on his own will not survive due the pain inflicted on the lungs after a few or a period of days, the pain is the major reason why the Chinese were dropping dead on the roads. This is something the media is not really telling openly. The source for this info is really reliable, at least for me but I cannot really share it because it's not on some website or some media house but from a professional friend of mine who has contacts and has a close eye on it.

I am 100% sure this is valuable info but again I am not saying that you have to blindly trust this but the best I can say is try to not get this virus, prevention is always the best thing. The way I see it is that the jews are pushing stuff from both ends they also want people to panic but on the other end they also want people to be careless. Confusion, Chaos, Lying and Swindling is their ladder.

Stay safe and Hail Satan!!!!

Nikois666 said:
Covid 19 is not to be taken lightly. Why? because it damages the lungs as we all know.

It causes sharp pain in the host's lungs and which is really sharp and painful and it is more painful for a person who smokes or is a heavy smoker. But why do Italians have the highest death rate? It is because they don't have enough beds, those who can get a bed in a hospital will definitely survive because obviously they will be fed with the anti-viral drugs which are very effective against this virus, against the symptoms. Now those with an underlying disease will have a low chance of surviving this. Yes, going to a hospital and getting a hospital bed is a very necessary thing if you get this virus. Almost everyone is vulnerable not only the old fellows or the kids but everyone, it is true that the old people have underlying diseases which is why they are the ones who are dying first but a dude who thinks he can cure this on his own will not survive due the pain inflicted on the lungs after a few or a period of days, the pain is the major reason why the Chinese were dropping dead on the roads. This is something the media is not really telling openly. The source for this info is really reliable, at least for me but I cannot really share it because it's not on some website or some media house but from a professional friend of mine who has contacts and has a close eye on it.

I am 100% sure this is valuable info but again I am not saying that you have to blindly trust this but the best I can say is try to not get this virus, prevention is always the best thing. The way I see it is that the jews are pushing stuff from both ends they also want people to panic but on the other end they also want people to be careless. Confusion, Chaos, Lying and Swindling is their ladder.

Stay safe and Hail Satan!!!!

Italy has a 25% chance someone gets a multi-resistant bacteria infection in thear hospitals, that could be the reason why so many more people there die-->
according to this pneumologist (currently hiding in greese):
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=36969

Better stay at home use ginger raw garlic raw colloidal silver (if you have any symptoms 1-2 tablespoon of it a day max 7 days in a row ) :
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=30267&p=131785&hilit=collodial+silver#p131785

Fuchs said:
Nikois666 said:

Italy has a 25% chance someone gets a multi-resistant bacteria infection in thear hospitals, that could be the reason why so many more people there die-->

Better stay at home use ginger raw garlic raw colloidal silver (if you have any symptoms 1-2 tablespoon of it a day max 7 days in a row ) :
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=30267&p=131785&hilit=collodial+silver#p131785

That is possible.

Yeah, prevention is the best. I had a sore throat a few days ago, threw some ginger and black pepper in my tea and also switched to hot fluids, all good now.

Nikois666 said:
Fuchs said:
Nikois666 said:

That is possible.

Yeah, prevention is the best. I had a sore throat a few days ago, threw some ginger and black pepper in my tea and also switched to hot fluids, all good now.

Good, stay healthy.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back