Is Satan the most powerful person in the universe?

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
Ljubo
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:23 am

Is Satan the most powerful person in the universe?

Post by Ljubo »

Is he? Or is there someone else who is more powerful?
FancyMancy
Posts: 5240
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:30 pm

Re: Is Satan the most powerful person in the universe?

Post by FancyMancy »

I think Satan is the most powerful individual, but it's not like the false understanding - AKA misunderstanding - of a "god" who can create the Universe by clicking its fingers, but then can't defeat iron, and who does not intervene when people need help.

Things have to be possible physically - but Satan is still advancing. Satan's side, i.e. our side, is outnumbered vastly, but we each have the ability to be much more powerful than the enemies.

If I am not mistaken, Satan is also the oldest living being, as well, at about 500 thousand (Earth) years old. In all that time, advancement has been so far and so great.
User avatar
luis
Posts: 3816
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:07 pm

Re: Is Satan the most powerful person in the universe?

Post by luis »

FancyMancy wrote:I think Satan is the most powerful individual, but it's not like the false understanding - AKA misunderstanding - of a "god" who can create the Universe by clicking its fingers, but then can't defeat iron, and who does not intervene when people need help.

Things have to be possible physically - but Satan is still advancing. Satan's side, i.e. our side, is outnumbered vastly, but we each have the ability to be much more powerful than the enemies.

If I am not mistaken, Satan is also the oldest living being, as well, at about 500 thousand (Earth) years old. In all that time, advancement has been so far and so great.
I've read in a sermon before that the universe is infinite and so are the creations, so by what the sermon said there are 100% probability that a being more powerful than Father Satan exist, i remember It was a sermon by Maxine or HoodedCobra but i don't remember what It was.
Either way Father Satan is the creator of our race and he is helping us and this is enough to respect him and 'worshipping' him.
Ljubo
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:23 am

Re: Is Satan the most powerful person in the universe?

Post by Ljubo »

FancyMancy wrote:I think Satan is the most powerful individual, but it's not like the false understanding - AKA misunderstanding - of a "god" who can create the Universe by clicking its fingers, but then can't defeat iron, and who does not intervene when people need help.

Things have to be possible physically - but Satan is still advancing. Satan's side, i.e. our side, is outnumbered vastly, but we each have the ability to be much more powerful than the enemies.

If I am not mistaken, Satan is also the oldest living being, as well, at about 500 thousand (Earth) years old. In all that time, advancement has been so far and so great.


What will happen if satans side win and what will happen if satans side lose?
User avatar
Aquarius
Posts: 7132
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:57 pm

Re: Is Satan the most powerful person in the universe?

Post by Aquarius »

It was Maxine herself that said that Satan is not the most powerful being in the universe, as the universe is infinite there are definitely beings that are more powerful, it's obvious who we should care about the most since he is our father and even if a more powerful being would show up we are gonna forever and ever stand on Satan's side.
Image
FancyMancy
Posts: 5240
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:30 pm

Re: Is Satan the most powerful person in the universe?

Post by FancyMancy »

luis wrote:I've read in a sermon before that the universe is infinite and so are the creations, so by what the sermon said there are 100% probability that a being more powerful than Father Satan exist, i remember It was a sermon by Maxine or HoodedCobra but i don't remember what It was.
Actually, now that you say that, I think I recall something to do with that, yeah. I don't think I would say a 100% probability, though. I'd say it is at least possible; if there is no such thing as 'absolute power', then I wouldn't say it is 100% definite, but at least possible. However, the Al Jilwah also says that there is nowhere in the Universe which doesn't know about Satan.
Ljubo wrote:What will happen if satans side win and what will happen if satans side lose?
Satan has won already - Astrally. The reason it doesn't look like a win at the moment is because Physicality is so slow, always lagging behind the Astral. This is just how it is; Physical always lags behind Astral.

One of the Gods told the Joy of Satan in 2003 that the closer we get to the climax of our Cause, the more the enemy will reveal itself. Another God said, I think to the enemy, that the enemy will be in power/control for a mere season - for us, that is a very long amount of time, but to those who have eternal life, a couple of thousand years is not that long at all.

The enemy has lost Astrally; Satan has won Astrally; Physicality is catching up with that.
magus.immortalis
Posts: 338
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:03 pm
Location: Earth

Re: Is Satan the most powerful person in the universe?

Post by magus.immortalis »

Ljubo wrote:
FancyMancy wrote:I think Satan is the most powerful individual, but it's not like the false understanding - AKA misunderstanding - of a "god" who can create the Universe by clicking its fingers, but then can't defeat iron, and who does not intervene when people need help.

Things have to be possible physically - but Satan is still advancing. Satan's side, i.e. our side, is outnumbered vastly, but we each have the ability to be much more powerful than the enemies.

If I am not mistaken, Satan is also the oldest living being, as well, at about 500 thousand (Earth) years old. In all that time, advancement has been so far and so great.


What will happen if satans side win and what will happen if satans side lose?
Actually, Satan's side has won the war for Earth. The gods are returning, along with the Antichrist (Adolf Hitler), to Earth.

In one wants to imagine what would happen if Satan and the gods lost the war, the enemy (Jews) would have established communism worldwide, would be the "rulers" and Gentile humanity would be their slaves, literally working for pennies and a loaf of bread, while the Jews would live like kings and off the backs, slave labor, blood, sweat and tears of the Gentiles.

For a start, the Earth would be completely ruined, the air polluted beyond measure and the waters everywhere unsafe to drink and the fish unsafe to eat from. People would have to pay for safe, clean drinking water, I imagine.

Some people may not believe this would have happened.

But the teachings, it is written in the Jews' holy books, the Talmud, from 3000 years ago and they still follow it today.

Here is a link that is very informative, including quotes on how Jews view Gentiles (non-Jews):

http://www.satanslibrary.org/666BlackSu ... urder.html

Thanks be to Satan and the Powers of Hell, that the above of which I just wrote, will NEVER happen. Satan and our Gods and Goddesses of Hell care about us spiritual Satanists and Gentile humanity, and what happens to the Earth.

I remember high priestess Maxine saying in an audio sermon (unfortunately I don't remember which one, but they are on Youtube) that what happens with the gods, it's like being at the front of the train and we (humanity)are at the caboose.

My understanding is that things take time to manifest on our physical realm, that have already manifested with the Gods of Hell.

Here is the Youtube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/user/JoSMinistries/videos

Hail Satan!
User avatar
HorusLucis
Posts: 206
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:07 pm
Location: Nairobi,Kenya

Re: Is Satan the most powerful person in the universe?

Post by HorusLucis »

Logic itself Proves That Father Satan is The Most Powerful Being(Reason?)Think of the shitty jewhovah,Allah.The deluded Christards and Pisslams consider them to be their All powerful Gods yet in real sense they are all made up thoughtforms created by the cancerous joos to mislead the masses.
And another thing(No Psychic energy=No jewhovah or Allah)
Hail Father Satan!
FATHER SATAN IS THE GPS ON THE ROAD TO REDEMPTION OF MY SOUL!!
ess
Posts: 255
Joined: Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:48 am

Re: Is Satan the most powerful person in the universe?

Post by ess »

Ljubo wrote:...
In the Al-Jilwah, Satan states "There is no place in the universe that knows not my presence", "[..]He that opposes me will regret it sorely. No god has a right to interfere in my affairs..."

Satan will never lose to an opposing force, he may be pushed back, but eventually he will always be victorious. Our side will not and can not lose.
User avatar
luis
Posts: 3816
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:07 pm

Re: Is Satan the most powerful person in the universe?

Post by luis »

FancyMancy wrote:
luis wrote:I've read in a sermon before that the universe is infinite and so are the creations, so by what the sermon said there are 100% probability that a being more powerful than Father Satan exist, i remember It was a sermon by Maxine or HoodedCobra but i don't remember what It was.
Actually, now that you say that, I think I recall something to do with that, yeah. I don't think I would say a 100% probability, though. I'd say it is at least possible; if there is no such thing as 'absolute power', then I wouldn't say it is 100% definite, but at least possible. However, the Al Jilwah also says that there is nowhere in the Universe which doesn't know about Satan.
Ljubo wrote:What will happen if satans side win and what will happen if satans side lose?
Satan has won already - Astrally. The reason it doesn't look like a win at the moment is because Physicality is so slow, always lagging behind the Astral. This is just how it is; Physical always lags behind Astral.

One of the Gods told the Joy of Satan in 2003 that the closer we get to the climax of our Cause, the more the enemy will reveal itself. Another God said, I think to the enemy, that the enemy will be in power/control for a mere season - for us, that is a very long amount of time, but to those who have eternal life, a couple of thousand years is not that long at all.

The enemy has lost Astrally; Satan has won Astrally; Physicality is catching up with that.
I remember a old sermon that explain that line but i don't know what sermon :(
I think that line means that is aura is so big that cover all the univers or something like this...wich i don't know if It is possible because the universe is infinite, i wish all of this sermon were backed up somewhere, even if they still exist is difficult to find what you want now that the old forum is gone...
I'm sure that there is not something like absolute power because like the universe is infinite even the spiritual advancement is infinite, they have said It many time when the HP's talked about an absolute force like the jews want us to belive with their stupid GD.
Mageson666
Posts: 2411
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:39 pm

Re: Is Satan the most powerful person in the universe?

Post by Mageson666 »

Satan is a very powerful being, yes. So are our other Gods. Many of the Demons were once Humans who finished the Magnum Opus in the previous aeon of earth. That tells you what the Human can become. The question is can you become as powerful as them spiritually or not. That is the quest. Its a inner quest.
User avatar
Dark_Void
Posts: 106
Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:24 am

Re: Is Satan the most powerful person in the universe?

Post by Dark_Void »

If knowledge is indeed power, then there is no question that Satan is the most powerful. For who in the universe is more knowledgeable than Satan? Nobody; Satan IS knowledge.
Mageson666
Posts: 2411
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:39 pm

Re: Is Satan the most powerful person in the universe?

Post by Mageson666 »

She stated Satan is not a monotheistic god like the RHP claims they worship. That is all. The rest is your own logic and projection which is why none of this means anything.
Aquarius wrote:It was Maxine herself that said that Satan is not the most powerful being in the universe, as the universe is infinite there are definitely beings that are more powerful, it's obvious who we should care about the most since he is our father and even if a more powerful being would show up we are gonna forever and ever stand on Satan's side.
User avatar
Aquarius
Posts: 7132
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:57 pm

Re: Is Satan the most powerful person in the universe?

Post by Aquarius »

HP Mageson666 wrote:She stated Satan is not a monotheistic god like the RHP claims they worship. That is all. The rest is your own logic and projection which is why none of this means anything.
Aquarius wrote:It was Maxine herself that said that Satan is not the most powerful being in the universe, as the universe is infinite there are definitely beings that are more powerful, it's obvious who we should care about the most since he is our father and even if a more powerful being would show up we are gonna forever and ever stand on Satan's side.
I must have drastically misunderstood then, thank you for telling me I really apprechiate it.
Image
Astardastar
Posts: 325
Joined: Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:50 pm

Re: Is Satan the most powerful person in the universe?

Post by Astardastar »

Aquarius wrote:It was Maxine herself that said that Satan is not the most powerful being in the universe, as the universe is infinite there are definitely beings that are more powerful, it's obvious who we should care about the most since he is our father and even if a more powerful being would show up we are gonna forever and ever stand on Satan's side.
Except father Satan and his demons, and exept yahveh and his angels, what other dieties do exist? Who from all these is most powerful? Are there any arias that the one is more powerful than another and vice versa? If exist, which are they?
Thank you very much
FancyMancy
Posts: 5240
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:30 pm

Re: Is Satan the most powerful person in the universe?

Post by FancyMancy »

luis wrote:
FancyMancy wrote:
luis wrote:I've read in a sermon before that the universe is infinite and so are the creations, so by what the sermon said there are 100% probability that a being more powerful than Father Satan exist, i remember It was a sermon by Maxine or HoodedCobra but i don't remember what It was.
Actually, now that you say that, I think I recall something to do with that, yeah. I don't think I would say a 100% probability, though. I'd say it is at least possible; if there is no such thing as 'absolute power', then I wouldn't say it is 100% definite, but at least possible. However, the Al Jilwah also says that there is nowhere in the Universe which doesn't know about Satan.
Ljubo wrote:What will happen if satans side win and what will happen if satans side lose?
Satan has won already - Astrally. The reason it doesn't look like a win at the moment is because Physicality is so slow, always lagging behind the Astral. This is just how it is; Physical always lags behind Astral.

One of the Gods told the Joy of Satan in 2003 that the closer we get to the climax of our Cause, the more the enemy will reveal itself. Another God said, I think to the enemy, that the enemy will be in power/control for a mere season - for us, that is a very long amount of time, but to those who have eternal life, a couple of thousand years is not that long at all.

The enemy has lost Astrally; Satan has won Astrally; Physicality is catching up with that.
I remember a old sermon that explain that line but i don't know what sermon :(
I think that line means that is aura is so big that cover all the univers or something like this...wich i don't know if It is possible because the universe is infinite, i wish all of this sermon were backed up somewhere, even if they still exist is difficult to find what you want now that the old forum is gone...
I'm sure that there is not something like absolute power because like the universe is infinite even the spiritual advancement is infinite, they have said It many time when the HP's talked about an absolute force like the jews want us to belive with their stupid GD.
I haven't read about an infinite Aura...

Yeah, about the jew's 'absolute power'. That gives a false understanding, and a bad misunderstanding, of how things work.

Check the Important Sermons section, and see a thread by HPS Maxine named "Internet" or similar, with a link to a lot of PDFs and MP3s.
HP Mageson666 wrote:Satan is a very powerful being, yes. So are our other Gods. Many of the Demons were once Humans who finished the Magnum Opus in the previous aeon of earth. That tells you what the Human can become. The question is can you become as powerful as them spiritually or not. That is the quest. Its a inner quest.
I had invasive thoughts about wanting to be more powerful than Satan. I decided 2 things about that - 1) it wouldn't be impossible but most extremely improbable. Then on the other hand, if it happened, it happened, as unlikely as it could be. 2) given the impossibility of it, one could affirm they are more powerful than Satan, but never actually be. That would help them in a way to be powerful, but not able to be more than Satan.

Satan would still be the 1st God, but if one were to surpass him, they would be a God and be God, in some ways - but still not the First God, technically, and also not the First God in other ways because of what I say next. If one did overtake Satan, I don't doubt his friendlies would stay with him; people are loyal and trustworthy.

One thought I also had was that maybe one day it would be possible to do the fantastical acts of "god" by just thinking existence into being - if advancement is infinite and eternal.

Someone mentioned the mantra, I think in Sanskrit, "I am Satan". I don't think I saw all the thread, but it couldn't mean that one becomes Satan. More like increasing power as Satan's. If Satan's name is the very vibrations/words of the Universe itself, i.e. SATANAS/SaTaNaMa being the very word vibrations of the Universe, then in my layman brain I can't see how anyone could become more than that. In a sense, with 'the diamond body' being one who perfected their Soul, only a diamond could scratch a diamond - but good luck with that! As such, becoming God, one would not be the First God. They might be more powerful than Satan, but Satan's many, many loyal and trustworthy friendlies would still have Satan be First God, even if not the most powerful.

Regardless, though, as I said - good luck with being more powerful than Satan! That would be too improbable.

I hope I make sense in what I am saying.
HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 8041
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:19 pm

Re: Is Satan the most powerful person in the universe?

Post by HP. Hoodedcobra666 »

HP Mageson666 wrote:She stated Satan is not a monotheistic god like the RHP claims they worship. That is all. The rest is your own logic and projection which is why none of this means anything.
Aquarius wrote:It was Maxine herself that said that Satan is not the most powerful being in the universe, as the universe is infinite there are definitely beings that are more powerful, it's obvious who we should care about the most since he is our father and even if a more powerful being would show up we are gonna forever and ever stand on Satan's side.
Yes, and many people have took this way too far. The power of Satan is incomprehensible. The enemy even admits he has the whole world under his control and influence. Their power is beyond comprehension.
User avatar
luis
Posts: 3816
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:07 pm

Re: Is Satan the most powerful person in the universe?

Post by luis »

HoodedCobra666 wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote:She stated Satan is not a monotheistic god like the RHP claims they worship. That is all. The rest is your own logic and projection which is why none of this means anything.
Aquarius wrote:It was Maxine herself that said that Satan is not the most powerful being in the universe, as the universe is infinite there are definitely beings that are more powerful, it's obvious who we should care about the most since he is our father and even if a more powerful being would show up we are gonna forever and ever stand on Satan's side.
Yes, and many people have took this way too far. The power of Satan is incomprehensible. The enemy even admits he has the whole world under his control and influence. Their power is beyond comprehension.
We were not doubting that Father Satan is a really powerful being, just we remembered that in a sermon (that i don't remember by who maybe by Maxine) It was stated that because the universe is infinite there could exist being more powerful, now i'm not sure at 100% but i remember this just not what sermon was.
Cacique Satanás
Posts: 326
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:02 pm

Re: Is Satan the most powerful person in the universe?

Post by Cacique Satanás »

Even if there is a more powerful being that Satan...this being will not care so much to come to earth to show his/her power.Ascended beings understand the nature of our universe(like Demons) and will let/do not interfere with the development of other creatures.
FancyMancy
Posts: 5240
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:30 pm

Re: Is Satan the most powerful person in the universe?

Post by FancyMancy »

Astardastar wrote:
Aquarius wrote:It was Maxine herself that said that Satan is not the most powerful being in the universe, as the universe is infinite there are definitely beings that are more powerful, it's obvious who we should care about the most since he is our father and even if a more powerful being would show up we are gonna forever and ever stand on Satan's side.
Except father Satan and his demons, and exept yahveh and his angels, what other dieties do exist? Who from all these is most powerful? Are there any arias that the one is more powerful than another and vice versa? If exist, which are they?
Thank you very much
I think you are misunderstanding 'deity'.
"yahweh" is not a being/deity. It is a collection of mental energy from billions and billions of Gentiles, which is to enslave the Gentiles. The jew is using Gentiles against ourselves. The 'angels', while some are these collections of mental energy, AKA thoughtforms, some are the lower race of Nordics, who defected from Satan; Satan is of the Upper Race of Nordics.

Satan and the friendly Gods, and the enemy gods, were non-gods once, just like many Humans are on Earth currently.
Astardastar
Posts: 325
Joined: Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:50 pm

Re: Is Satan the most powerful person in the universe?

Post by Astardastar »

FancyMancy wrote:
Astardastar wrote:
Aquarius wrote:It was Maxine herself that said that Satan is not the most powerful being in the universe, as the universe is infinite there are definitely beings that are more powerful, it's obvious who we should care about the most since he is our father and even if a more powerful being would show up we are gonna forever and ever stand on Satan's side.
Except father Satan and his demons, and exept yahveh and his angels, what other dieties do exist? Who from all these is most powerful? Are there any arias that the one is more powerful than another and vice versa? If exist, which are they?
Thank you very much
I think you are misunderstanding 'deity'.
"yahweh" is not a being/deity. It is a collection of mental energy from billions and billions of Gentiles, which is to enslave the Gentiles. The jew is using Gentiles against ourselves. The 'angels', while some are these collections of mental energy, AKA thoughtforms, some are the lower race of Nordics, who defected from Satan; Satan is of the Upper Race of Nordics.

Satan and the friendly Gods, and the enemy gods, were non-gods once, just like many Humans are on Earth currently.
Thank you for answer, please tell me why HP Maxine said Satan is not most powerful.
And I suppose you may know, what kinds of dirties exist in universe. And who is more and who is less powerful. And most inportant, if among those dirties existing conflicts or they just exist seperatelly without one annoying another.

Thank you very much
FancyMancy
Posts: 5240
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:30 pm

Re: Is Satan the most powerful person in the universe?

Post by FancyMancy »

Astardastar wrote:Thank you for answer, please tell me why HP Maxine said Satan is not most powerful.
As I said, I think I can remember something regarding that, but I don't think I have read the sermon itself yet. Did she say Satan is not the most powerful, or it might be so? If there is nowhere in the Universe which does not know about Satan, then this maybe/maybe-not-existing entity also knows Satan.
And I suppose you may know, what kinds of dirties exist in universe.
Those such as the jew; reptillian; grey; lower race of Nordics who defected; their thoughtforms; tall whites who I think exist; and I presume others which I don't know about at the moment.
And who is more and who is less powerful.
The jew is a slave race, so its masters, the reptilian, is more powerful; I expect the lower race of Nordics are more powerful than the reptilian; the reptilian uses the greys, and if I'm not mistaken, the top jews are in communication with the greys and reptilian directly, including thoughtforms. I don't know how powerful the tall whites are.

There are some half-Greys, who are friendly with Satan. Usually, greys don't have emotions, free will, nor individuality - literally they are controlled by their masters with a microchip; however, the half-Greys friendly with Satan do have emotions. I am speculating broadly here that these half-Greys are being restored to their pre-Grey existence, which would take a very long time. If Human civilisation has existed for more than 70 thousand years, and about 10 thousand years ago we were close to perfection, as the Gods and Goddesses, then it must take such an incredibly long amount of time to return the half-Greys back to their previous, true selves. Again, though - I'm speculating wildly; and either is not possible, or greys are made that 'low', or it is possible but very difficult and long.
And most inportant, if among those dirties existing conflicts or they just exist seperatelly without one annoying another.
Given the way that the slave race of the jew treats its other jews when necessary, I suppose killing your superior to advance in rank is common among the reptilians, etc.
User avatar
luis
Posts: 3816
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:07 pm

Re: Is Satan the most powerful person in the universe?

Post by luis »

FancyMancy wrote:
Astardastar wrote:Thank you for answer, please tell me why HP Maxine said Satan is not most powerful.
As I said, I think I can remember something regarding that, but I don't think I have read the sermon itself yet. Did she say Satan is not the most powerful, or it might be so? If there is nowhere in the Universe which does not know about Satan, then this maybe/maybe-not-existing entity also knows Satan.
And I suppose you may know, what kinds of dirties exist in universe.
Those such as the jew; reptillian; grey; lower race of Nordics who defected; their thoughtforms; tall whites who I think exist; and I presume others which I don't know about at the moment.
And who is more and who is less powerful.
The jew is a slave race, so its masters, the reptilian, is more powerful; I expect the lower race of Nordics are more powerful than the reptilian; the reptilian uses the greys, and if I'm not mistaken, the top jews are in communication with the greys and reptilian directly, including thoughtforms. I don't know how powerful the tall whites are.

There are some half-Greys, who are friendly with Satan. Usually, greys don't have emotions, free will, nor individuality - literally they are controlled by their masters with a microchip; however, the half-Greys friendly with Satan do have emotions. I am speculating broadly here that these half-Greys are being restored to their pre-Grey existence, which would take a very long time. If Human civilisation has existed for more than 70 thousand years, and about 10 thousand years ago we were close to perfection, as the Gods and Goddesses, then it must take such an incredibly long amount of time to return the half-Greys back to their previous, true selves. Again, though - I'm speculating wildly; and either is not possible, or greys are made that 'low', or it is possible but very difficult and long.
And most inportant, if among those dirties existing conflicts or they just exist seperatelly without one annoying another.
Given the way that the slave race of the jew treats its other jews when necessary, I suppose killing your superior to advance in rank is common among the reptilians, etc.
I feel like Maxine said that it could exist a being more powerful than Father Satan not that he/she exist for sure. This is what i remember, i could be wrong.
User avatar
Zazu Ishtar
Posts: 88
Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:20 am
Location: Greenville, SC

Re: Is Satan the most powerful person in the universe?

Post by Zazu Ishtar »

HorusLucis wrote:Logic itself Proves That Father Satan is The Most Powerful Being(Reason?)Think of the shitty jewhovah,Allah.The deluded Christards and Pisslams consider them to be their All powerful Gods yet in real sense they are all made up thoughtforms created by the cancerous joos to mislead the masses.
And another thing(No Psychic energy=No jewhovah or Allah)
Hail Father Satan!

I Agree with Horus on this matter!

It feels demeaning to suggest otherwise for me! There is no being in this universe that is more powerful than Father Satan! So many quotes from HIS OWN MOUTH would suffice here, but I care not for the opinion of a "All powerful" god. He is the consciousness of the cosmos itself, the spark of divinity within creation.... He is all that we embody and fight for! The will of the universe was crafted by his hands, and our very life span is declared by him, as it says in the Al Jiwah.

Any God claiming to be more powerful than father Satan I consider a enemy for obvious reasons!......... This presumed "God" dares exakt himself TO US above Satan!? WTF??? If that's the case then I say its a Jewish thought-form come to rob some of the most loyal of Father's army by way of deception!.........

Again this is just my opinion on the matter.
Storm Trooper #666
[email protected]
User avatar
Zazu Ishtar
Posts: 88
Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:20 am
Location: Greenville, SC

Re: Is Satan the most powerful person in the universe?

Post by Zazu Ishtar »

FancyMancy wrote:
Astardastar wrote:Thank you for answer, please tell me why HP Maxine said Satan is not most powerful.
As I said, I think I can remember something regarding that, but I don't think I have read the sermon itself yet. Did she say Satan is not the most powerful, or it might be so? If there is nowhere in the Universe which does not know about Satan, then this maybe/maybe-not-existing entity also knows Satan.
And I suppose you may know, what kinds of dirties exist in universe.
Those such as the jew; reptillian; grey; lower race of Nordics who defected; their thoughtforms; tall whites who I think exist; and I presume others which I don't know about at the moment.
And who is more and who is less powerful.
The jew is a slave race, so its masters, the reptilian, is more powerful; I expect the lower race of Nordics are more powerful than the reptilian; the reptilian uses the greys, and if I'm not mistaken, the top jews are in communication with the greys and reptilian directly, including thoughtforms. I don't know how powerful the tall whites are.

There are some half-Greys, who are friendly with Satan. Usually, greys don't have emotions, free will, nor individuality - literally they are controlled by their masters with a microchip; however, the half-Greys friendly with Satan do have emotions. I am speculating broadly here that these half-Greys are being restored to their pre-Grey existence, which would take a very long time. If Human civilisation has existed for more than 70 thousand years, and about 10 thousand years ago we were close to perfection, as the Gods and Goddesses, then it must take such an incredibly long amount of time to return the half-Greys back to their previous, true selves. Again, though - I'm speculating wildly; and either is not possible, or greys are made that 'low', or it is possible but very difficult and long.
And most inportant, if among those dirties existing conflicts or they just exist seperatelly without one annoying another.
Given the way that the slave race of the jew treats its other jews when necessary, I suppose killing your superior to advance in rank is common among the reptilians, etc.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but did I just hear you say that the Jews are of the lower race of Satan?....
Storm Trooper #666
[email protected]
User avatar
luis
Posts: 3816
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:07 pm

Re: Is Satan the most powerful person in the universe?

Post by luis »

Zazu Ishtar wrote:
HorusLucis wrote:Logic itself Proves That Father Satan is The Most Powerful Being(Reason?)Think of the shitty jewhovah,Allah.The deluded Christards and Pisslams consider them to be their All powerful Gods yet in real sense they are all made up thoughtforms created by the cancerous joos to mislead the masses.
And another thing(No Psychic energy=No jewhovah or Allah)
Hail Father Satan!

I Agree with Horus on this matter!

It feels demeaning to suggest otherwise for me! There is no being in this universe that is more powerful than Father Satan! So many quotes from HIS OWN MOUTH would suffice here, but I care not for the opinion of a "All powerful" god. He is the consciousness of the cosmos itself, the spark of divinity within creation.... He is all that we embody and fight for! The will of the universe was crafted by his hands, and our very life span is declared by him, as it says in the Al Jiwah.

Any God claiming to be more powerful than father Satan I consider a enemy for obvious reasons!......... This presumed "God" dares exakt himself TO US above Satan!? WTF??? If that's the case then I say its a Jewish thought-form come to rob some of the most loyal of Father's army by way of deception!.........

Again this is just my opinion on the matter.
Follow my logic, what are our Gods? Extraterrestial beings who found out how to become Immortal and so a God, how many years Father Satan has? From a sermon of Maxine(i belive) half a million, is the universe infinite? Yes, did the universe always existed? Yes (these are answer given in various sermons). Then why couldn't exist being that were born way before our God's that have reached the godhead? From a theorical point this is possible. I don't mean to disrispect Father Satan and our God's in any way with what i'm saing just from all those answer that were given in other sermons i feel like it could be possible (doesn't mean that It is for sure but still there is a possibility)
In any way Father Satan is the creator of out race's and it is helping us to reach godhead and to win this war and this is enough to respect and 'workship' him wherever more powerful God's exist or not.
FancyMancy
Posts: 5240
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:30 pm

Re: Is Satan the most powerful person in the universe?

Post by FancyMancy »

Zazu Ishtar wrote:
FancyMancy wrote:
Astardastar wrote:Thank you for answer, please tell me why HP Maxine said Satan is not most powerful.
As I said, I think I can remember something regarding that, but I don't think I have read the sermon itself yet. Did she say Satan is not the most powerful, or it might be so? If there is nowhere in the Universe which does not know about Satan, then this maybe/maybe-not-existing entity also knows Satan.
And I suppose you may know, what kinds of dirties exist in universe.
Those such as the jew; reptillian; grey; lower race of Nordics who defected; their thoughtforms; tall whites who I think exist; and I presume others which I don't know about at the moment.
And who is more and who is less powerful.
The jew is a slave race, so its masters, the reptilian, is more powerful; I expect the lower race of Nordics are more powerful than the reptilian; the reptilian uses the greys, and if I'm not mistaken, the top jews are in communication with the greys and reptilian directly, including thoughtforms. I don't know how powerful the tall whites are.

There are some half-Greys, who are friendly with Satan. Usually, greys don't have emotions, free will, nor individuality - literally they are controlled by their masters with a microchip; however, the half-Greys friendly with Satan do have emotions. I am speculating broadly here that these half-Greys are being restored to their pre-Grey existence, which would take a very long time. If Human civilisation has existed for more than 70 thousand years, and about 10 thousand years ago we were close to perfection, as the Gods and Goddesses, then it must take such an incredibly long amount of time to return the half-Greys back to their previous, true selves. Again, though - I'm speculating wildly; and either is not possible, or greys are made that 'low', or it is possible but very difficult and long.
And most inportant, if among those dirties existing conflicts or they just exist seperatelly without one annoying another.
Given the way that the slave race of the jew treats its other jews when necessary, I suppose killing your superior to advance in rank is common among the reptilians, etc.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but did I just hear you say that the Jews are of the lower race of Satan?....
No. There is a lower race of Nordics who defected away from the Higher Race of Nordics, away from Satan, and sided with the creator of the jew, the reptilians.
BlackCherokeeChi
Posts: 101
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:22 pm

Re: Is Satan the most powerful person in the universe?

Post by BlackCherokeeChi »

Satan means Truth in Sanskrit. Beneath Truth are Lies.
Astardastar
Posts: 325
Joined: Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:50 pm

Re: Is Satan the most powerful person in the universe?

Post by Astardastar »

FancyMancy wrote:
Astardastar wrote:Thank you for answer, please tell me why HP Maxine said Satan is not most powerful.
As I said, I think I can remember something regarding that, but I don't think I have read the sermon itself yet. Did she say Satan is not the most powerful, or it might be so? If there is nowhere in the Universe which does not know about Satan, then this maybe/maybe-not-existing entity also knows Satan.
And I suppose you may know, what kinds of dirties exist in universe.
Those such as the jew; reptillian; grey; lower race of Nordics who defected; their thoughtforms; tall whites who I think exist; and I presume others which I don't know about at the moment.
And who is more and who is less powerful.
The jew is a slave race, so its masters, the reptilian, is more powerful; I expect the lower race of Nordics are more powerful than the reptilian; the reptilian uses the greys, and if I'm not mistaken, the top jews are in communication with the greys and reptilian directly, including thoughtforms. I don't know how powerful the tall whites are.

There are some half-Greys, who are friendly with Satan. Usually, greys don't have emotions, free will, nor individuality - literally they are controlled by their masters with a microchip; however, the half-Greys friendly with Satan do have emotions. I am speculating broadly here that these half-Greys are being restored to their pre-Grey existence, which would take a very long time. If Human civilisation has existed for more than 70 thousand years, and about 10 thousand years ago we were close to perfection, as the Gods and Goddesses, then it must take such an incredibly long amount of time to return the half-Greys back to their previous, true selves. Again, though - I'm speculating wildly; and either is not possible, or greys are made that 'low', or it is possible but very difficult and long.
And most inportant, if among those dirties existing conflicts or they just exist seperatelly without one annoying another.
Given the way that the slave race of the jew treats its other jews when necessary, I suppose killing your superior to advance in rank is common among the reptilians, etc.
Thank you very much for answering me my questions. In here,this topic i read HP Maxine told it.
So interesting the dieties you told me. I ve never heared about them. I didn't see in there the yahveh, but he's a thought form, right? The other dirties you say are in war with satan? I see rtrs for yahveh , but noone else. The worse enemy who is for Satan? What each one kind of dieties want for human kind?
So much thank you for all information.
User avatar
HorusLucis
Posts: 206
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:07 pm
Location: Nairobi,Kenya

Re: Is Satan the most powerful person in the universe?

Post by HorusLucis »

As Quoted from Quaret Al Yezid.
"Wherefore,i am he that men came with their rightful worship,Not the false gods of the books,wrongly written.....
And in the secret cave of my wisdom,it is known that there is no god but Myself,Archangel over all the host,Melek Taus.
knowing this,who dares deny?
FATHER SATAN IS THE GPS ON THE ROAD TO REDEMPTION OF MY SOUL!!
User avatar
HorusLucis
Posts: 206
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:07 pm
Location: Nairobi,Kenya

Re: Is Satan the most powerful person in the universe?

Post by HorusLucis »

As Quoted from Quaret Al Yezid.
"Wherefore,i am he that men came with their rightful worship,Not the false gods of the books,wrongly written.....
And in the secret cave of my wisdom,it is known that there is no god but Myself,Archangel over all the host,Melek Taus.
knowing this,who dares deny?
FATHER SATAN IS THE GPS ON THE ROAD TO REDEMPTION OF MY SOUL!!
Serpentlover666
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:16 am

Re: Is Satan the most powerful person in the universe?

Post by Serpentlover666 »

FancyMancy wrote:
Astardastar wrote:
There are some half-Greys, who are friendly with Satan. Usually, greys don't have emotions, free will, nor individuality - literally they are controlled by their masters with a microchip; however, the half-Greys friendly with Satan do have emotions. I am speculating broadly here that these half-Greys are being restored to their pre-Grey existence, which would take a very long time. If Human civilisation has existed for more than 70 thousand years, and about 10 thousand years ago we were close to perfection, as the Gods and Goddesses, then it must take such an incredibly long amount of time to return the half-Greys back to their previous, true selves. Again, though - I'm speculating wildly; and either is not possible, or greys are made that 'low', or it is possible but very difficult and long.
And most inportant, if among those dirties existing conflicts or they just exist seperatelly without one annoying another.
Given the way that the slave race of the jew treats its other jews when necessary, I suppose killing your superior to advance in rank is common among the reptilians, etc.

You reminded me of an encounter I had many years ago, and I can personally say you are correct about the chips, and they can be how do I put it deactivated it's complicated as most of these things are. I am not very good with words explaining what I know and have experienced I am very old and very tired inside I go back a long way with this stuff, it gets tedious. Trying to find words for such things I will put it like this the more you tune in and connect with Satan the more you meditate and switch the thinking brain off and just feel Him and who He truly is for yourself and who YOU are you will understand. Some things can only be truly understood through experience words do not do Him justice. Does that make sense? And it dosn't matter who is the most powerfull etc to me I know who Satan is, things he has shared with me and shown me go back a long way and means so much even if it were possible for me when I am a god some day to match or go futher than He has I will always stand with Him and He will always be older and wiser it dosn't matter. The universe is infinate and complicated focus on what matters in all this.



Hail Satan!!!
FancyMancy
Posts: 5240
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:30 pm

Re: Is Satan the most powerful person in the universe?

Post by FancyMancy »

Serpentlover666 wrote:
FancyMancy wrote:
Astardastar wrote:
There are some half-Greys, who are friendly with Satan. Usually, greys don't have emotions, free will, nor individuality - literally they are controlled by their masters with a microchip; however, the half-Greys friendly with Satan do have emotions. I am speculating broadly here that these half-Greys are being restored to their pre-Grey existence, which would take a very long time. If Human civilisation has existed for more than 70 thousand years, and about 10 thousand years ago we were close to perfection, as the Gods and Goddesses, then it must take such an incredibly long amount of time to return the half-Greys back to their previous, true selves. Again, though - I'm speculating wildly; and either is not possible, or greys are made that 'low', or it is possible but very difficult and long.


Given the way that the slave race of the jew treats its other jews when necessary, I suppose killing your superior to advance in rank is common among the reptilians, etc.

You reminded me of an encounter I had many years ago, and I can personally say you are correct about the chips, and they can be how do I put it deactivated it's complicated as most of these things are. I am not very good with words explaining what I know and have experienced I am very old and very tired inside I go back a long way with this stuff, it gets tedious. Trying to find words for such things I will put it like this the more you tune in and connect with Satan the more you meditate and switch the thinking brain off and just feel Him and who He truly is for yourself and who YOU are you will understand. Some things can only be truly understood through experience words do not do Him justice. Does that make sense? And it dosn't matter who is the most powerfull etc to me I know who Satan is, things he has shared with me and shown me go back a long way and means so much even if it were possible for me when I am a god some day to match or go futher than He has I will always stand with Him and He will always be older and wiser it dosn't matter. The universe is infinate and complicated focus on what matters in all this.



Hail Satan!!!
Yeah, that makes sense. From what I can tell, experience is one of the best teachers - both good and bad, positive and negative.

Yeah, I do expect Satan would still be first, if others surpassed him if at all possible!. e.g. a strapping young lad, tall, and hunky still cowers before/under his smaller, physically-weaker mum/nana when he's too cheeky! "Get down here so I can clip you on your ear." Lol.
User avatar
Aquarius
Posts: 7132
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:57 pm

Re: Is Satan the most powerful person in the universe?

Post by Aquarius »

this is the sermon I was quoting, Maxine explicitely says our gods are not the most powerful in the universe. https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Joy ... ges/185951
Image
User avatar
Arcadia
Posts: 254
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:38 am

Re: Is Satan the most powerful person in the universe?

Post by Arcadia »

Aquarius wrote:this is the sermon I was quoting, Maxine explicitely says our gods are not the most powerful in the universe. https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Joy ... ges/185951
You're misreading it. The point is there is no "most powerful". After two thousand years of the jew confusing everyone, we're left with human concepts that don't really properly describe what the Gods are or how strong they are. In fact the entire question about "who's the most powerful" is a redundancy. Because the simple fact is, there can be infinitely "most powerful". Moreover, on the level the true Gods are at, there's no real need for the question of "who's more powerful than who". As the Gods have achieved a degree of understanding beyond current comprehension which means there's not really anything left that stops them from working in perfect tandem. Truly enlightened beings, they see no reason for conflict among themselves, so I'm afraid anyone who's imagining a DBZ God battle between rival Gods may be slightly disappointed. Any entity that's against the Gods is a lesser creature that doesn't stand a remote chance face to face.

As far as I know, Satan was the first truly enlightened. And for all intents and purposes in the scheme of the universe he is the most powerful. But that doesn't mean others cannot rise to that extent. That's the whole point of everything. That's why we don't go around saying the omnipotent god shit. Because in classical pagan religion there was never any thought process for it. Gods were Gods. And are above needing to be classified in such a way, especially he who is respected as King of them. Just remember it's not a tyranny of who has the most power. But he who has the most wisdom.
User avatar
Aquarius
Posts: 7132
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:57 pm

Re: Is Satan the most powerful person in the universe?

Post by Aquarius »

Arcadia wrote:
Aquarius wrote:this is the sermon I was quoting, Maxine explicitely says our gods are not the most powerful in the universe. https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Joy ... ges/185951
You're misreading it. The point is there is no "most powerful". After two thousand years of the jew confusing everyone, we're left with human concepts that don't really properly describe what the Gods are or how strong they are. In fact the entire question about "who's the most powerful" is a redundancy. Because the simple fact is, there can be infinitely "most powerful". Moreover, on the level the true Gods are at, there's no real need for the question of "who's more powerful than who". As the Gods have achieved a degree of understanding beyond current comprehension which means there's not really anything left that stops them from working in perfect tandem. Truly enlightened beings, they see no reason for conflict among themselves, so I'm afraid anyone who's imagining a DBZ God battle between rival Gods may be slightly disappointed. Any entity that's against the Gods is a lesser creature that doesn't stand a remote chance face to face.

As far as I know, Satan was the first truly enlightened. And for all intents and purposes in the scheme of the universe he is the most powerful. But that doesn't mean others cannot rise to that extent. That's the whole point of everything. That's why we don't go around saying the omnipotent god shit. Because in classical pagan religion there was never any thought process for it. Gods were Gods. And are above needing to be classified in such a way, especially he who is respected as King of them. Just remember it's not a tyranny of who has the most power. But he who has the most wisdom.
You have said it perfectly, thank you for making me understand more.
Image
User avatar
luis
Posts: 3816
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:07 pm

Re: Is Satan the most powerful person in the universe?

Post by luis »

Arcadia wrote:
Aquarius wrote:this is the sermon I was quoting, Maxine explicitely says our gods are not the most powerful in the universe. https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Joy ... ges/185951
You're misreading it. The point is there is no "most powerful". After two thousand years of the jew confusing everyone, we're left with human concepts that don't really properly describe what the Gods are or how strong they are. In fact the entire question about "who's the most powerful" is a redundancy. Because the simple fact is, there can be infinitely "most powerful". Moreover, on the level the true Gods are at, there's no real need for the question of "who's more powerful than who". As the Gods have achieved a degree of understanding beyond current comprehension which means there's not really anything left that stops them from working in perfect tandem. Truly enlightened beings, they see no reason for conflict among themselves, so I'm afraid anyone who's imagining a DBZ God battle between rival Gods may be slightly disappointed. Any entity that's against the Gods is a lesser creature that doesn't stand a remote chance face to face.

As far as I know, Satan was the first truly enlightened. And for all intents and purposes in the scheme of the universe he is the most powerful. But that doesn't mean others cannot rise to that extent. That's the whole point of everything. That's why we don't go around saying the omnipotent god shit. Because in classical pagan religion there was never any thought process for it. Gods were Gods. And are above needing to be classified in such a way, especially he who is respected as King of them. Just remember it's not a tyranny of who has the most power. But he who has the most wisdom.
So Maxine was saing that Satan is not the most powerful nor the enemy or anyone refering to the omnipotent shit that the jews always say about their """god"""?
User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 4257
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:34 pm
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: Is Satan the most powerful person in the universe?

Post by Stormblood »

Arcadia wrote:
Aquarius wrote:this is the sermon I was quoting, Maxine explicitely says our gods are not the most powerful in the universe. https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Joy ... ges/185951
You're misreading it. The point is there is no "most powerful". After two thousand years of the jew confusing everyone, we're left with human concepts that don't really properly describe what the Gods are or how strong they are. In fact the entire question about "who's the most powerful" is a redundancy. Because the simple fact is, there can be infinitely "most powerful". Moreover, on the level the true Gods are at, there's no real need for the question of "who's more powerful than who". As the Gods have achieved a degree of understanding beyond current comprehension which means there's not really anything left that stops them from working in perfect tandem. Truly enlightened beings, they see no reason for conflict among themselves, so I'm afraid anyone who's imagining a DBZ God battle between rival Gods may be slightly disappointed. Any entity that's against the Gods is a lesser creature that doesn't stand a remote chance face to face.

As far as I know, Satan was the first truly enlightened. And for all intents and purposes in the scheme of the universe he is the most powerful. But that doesn't mean others cannot rise to that extent. That's the whole point of everything. That's why we don't go around saying the omnipotent god shit. Because in classical pagan religion there was never any thought process for it. Gods were Gods. And are above needing to be classified in such a way, especially he who is respected as King of them. Just remember it's not a tyranny of who has the most power. But he who has the most wisdom.

What you state is true, yet you seem to be forgetting about the enemy Nordics.
Final RTR | Useful spells, meds and reads

Last update: 10 January '21

Heil Satan!
Heil Sammas!
Heil Andras!
Heil Ninurta!
Heil Hitler!
Satanama!
User avatar
Larissa666
Posts: 1440
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:33 pm
Location: Earth, Satan's Kingdom

Re: Is Satan the most powerful person in the universe?

Post by Larissa666 »

I do not know how hierarchy in power goes once you reach the Magnum Opus. Magnum Opus is considered one's ultimate acheivement and self realization. What are the ways to advance even beyond Magnum Opus? How did Satan become so powerful? I think we still do not understand enough to have some good quality discussion.

One thing I know: I do not know how Powerful He Is, and if there is anyone in this universe more powerful than Him. I, for one, know this: that no matter how powerful He is, I will always be His Child, and always stand with Him. Even if there were countless beings more powerful than Him, even if He was among the weakest, I will always be with Him. Always!

Hail Satan! Forever!
Thank You, Lord Azazel!!! Hail to you, The Shining One! Forever!!!

Mνάσεσθαί τινά φαμι καὶ ἕτερον ἀμμέων
User avatar
luis
Posts: 3816
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:07 pm

Re: Is Satan the most powerful person in the universe?

Post by luis »

Larissa666 wrote:I do not know how hierarchy in power goes once you reach the Magnum Opus. Magnum Opus is considered one's ultimate acheivement and self realization. What are the ways to advance even beyond Magnum Opus? How did Satan become so powerful? I think we still do not understand enough to have some good quality discussion.

One thing I know: I do not know how Powerful He Is, and if there is anyone in this universe more powerful than Him. I, for one, know this: that no matter how powerful He is, I will always be His Child, and always stand with Him. Even if there were countless beings more powerful than Him, even if He was among the weakest, I will always be with Him. Always!

Hail Satan! Forever!
The thing is even after the magnum opus you can still become more powerful, this is why equality doesn't exist and the God's do still meditate in different way but still they do it. So you can understand that there are God's that are more powerful and other less powerful, Father Satan is the strongest because he is the one that found out how to become God before anyone (of course we don't know if there are others before him but this are the informations that we have)
User avatar
gloryofsatan666
Posts: 87
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:33 pm

Re: Is Satan the most powerful person in the universe?

Post by gloryofsatan666 »

luis wrote:
Arcadia wrote:
Aquarius wrote:this is the sermon I was quoting, Maxine explicitely says our gods are not the most powerful in the universe. https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Joy ... ges/185951
You're misreading it. The point is there is no "most powerful". After two thousand years of the jew confusing everyone, we're left with human concepts that don't really properly describe what the Gods are or how strong they are. In fact the entire question about "who's the most powerful" is a redundancy. Because the simple fact is, there can be infinitely "most powerful". Moreover, on the level the true Gods are at, there's no real need for the question of "who's more powerful than who". As the Gods have achieved a degree of understanding beyond current comprehension which means there's not really anything left that stops them from working in perfect tandem. Truly enlightened beings, they see no reason for conflict among themselves, so I'm afraid anyone who's imagining a DBZ God battle between rival Gods may be slightly disappointed. Any entity that's against the Gods is a lesser creature that doesn't stand a remote chance face to face.

As far as I know, Satan was the first truly enlightened. And for all intents and purposes in the scheme of the universe he is the most powerful. But that doesn't mean others cannot rise to that extent. That's the whole point of everything. That's why we don't go around saying the omnipotent god shit. Because in classical pagan religion there was never any thought process for it. Gods were Gods. And are above needing to be classified in such a way, especially he who is respected as King of them. Just remember it's not a tyranny of who has the most power. But he who has the most wisdom.
So Maxine was saing that Satan is not the most powerful nor the enemy or anyone refering to the omnipotent shit that the jews always say about their """god"""?
yes satan is very powerful but given that our universe is very ancient there most be beings which are older than him,some being have been evolving for billions of years and just think what height some beings most have reached,i heard that there are some that can destroy a planet using thoughts,but whether father satan is the most powerful or not he is our creator and that makes us to stand by him no matter what.
FancyMancy
Posts: 5240
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:30 pm

Re: Is Satan the most powerful person in the universe?

Post by FancyMancy »

Maybe ask the OP's question differently -

I know there is no one "all-powerful" being, and it might be possible for anyone to surpass him in power and ability, but is Satan still the most-powerful in abilities? He is not "all-powerful", but is every other individual's power and ability subordinate to his?

That's what I thought Ljubo meant, as opposed to being "the all-powerful and all-able being".
User avatar
Dahaarkan
Posts: 659
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:40 pm

Re: Is Satan the most powerful person in the universe?

Post by Dahaarkan »

Larissa666 wrote:I think we still do not understand enough to have some good quality discussion.
I agree with this. We are damaged beings who just very recently began to recover some understanding of ourselves, and we're trying to figure out how the universe works. I'll guess some cunts would find this cute.
Question everything, doubt everyone~

Final RTR hebrew letter visualization help: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12578
User avatar
Arcadia
Posts: 254
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:38 am

Re: Is Satan the most powerful person in the universe?

Post by Arcadia »

Stormblood wrote:What you state is true, yet you seem to be forgetting about the enemy Nordics.
I didn't. But at this point in time, I have no reason to point them out in particular. I tend to just lump them in with the rest of the enemy forces. The simple fact of the matter is, they've aligned themselves against the Gods not because of any personal strength but because of a lack of it. They're envious and pathetic, and will never ultimately amount to anything quite like the true Gods. They pose no more threat to our cause than your average reptilian scum. As far as I've been able to gather, the difference between an enemy Nordic and one of our Gods is night and day, far larger than even the gap between one of us and your average brainwashed goy. And that's saying something. Point is, when I say "Gods", enemy Nordics are discounted purely on account of the fact they are indeed, not Gods.
User avatar
luis
Posts: 3816
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:07 pm

Re: Is Satan the most powerful person in the universe?

Post by luis »

Arcadia wrote:
Stormblood wrote:What you state is true, yet you seem to be forgetting about the enemy Nordics.
I didn't. But at this point in time, I have no reason to point them out in particular. I tend to just lump them in with the rest of the enemy forces. The simple fact of the matter is, they've aligned themselves against the Gods not because of any personal strength but because of a lack of it. They're envious and pathetic, and will never ultimately amount to anything quite like the true Gods. They pose no more threat to our cause than your average reptilian scum. As far as I've been able to gather, the difference between an enemy Nordic and one of our Gods is night and day, far larger than even the gap between one of us and your average brainwashed goy. And that's saying something. Point is, when I say "Gods", enemy Nordics are discounted purely on account of the fact they are indeed, not Gods.
So the you think that the nordic enemy God's don't have actualy the power of a God?
I really can't understand how a God that understand better than us could betray Father Satan so what you say makes sense but at the same time not really, i guess our God's could explain this in a better way.
User avatar
Aquarius
Posts: 7132
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:57 pm

Re: Is Satan the most powerful person in the universe?

Post by Aquarius »

Arcadia wrote:
Stormblood wrote:What you state is true, yet you seem to be forgetting about the enemy Nordics.
I didn't. But at this point in time, I have no reason to point them out in particular. I tend to just lump them in with the rest of the enemy forces. The simple fact of the matter is, they've aligned themselves against the Gods not because of any personal strength but because of a lack of it. They're envious and pathetic, and will never ultimately amount to anything quite like the true Gods. They pose no more threat to our cause than your average reptilian scum. As far as I've been able to gather, the difference between an enemy Nordic and one of our Gods is night and day, far larger than even the gap between one of us and your average brainwashed goy. And that's saying something. Point is, when I say "Gods", enemy Nordics are discounted purely on account of the fact they are indeed, not Gods.
very true, I’ve read long ago that these enemy scum don’t live more than 2000-5000 anni, so embarassing compared to our gods lol
Image
User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 4257
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:34 pm
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: Is Satan the most powerful person in the universe?

Post by Stormblood »

Arcadia wrote:
Stormblood wrote:What you state is true, yet you seem to be forgetting about the enemy Nordics.
I didn't. But at this point in time, I have no reason to point them out in particular. I tend to just lump them in with the rest of the enemy forces. The simple fact of the matter is, they've aligned themselves against the Gods not because of any personal strength but because of a lack of it. They're envious and pathetic, and will never ultimately amount to anything quite like the true Gods. They pose no more threat to our cause than your average reptilian scum. As far as I've been able to gather, the difference between an enemy Nordic and one of our Gods is night and day, far larger than even the gap between one of us and your average brainwashed goy. And that's saying something. Point is, when I say "Gods", enemy Nordics are discounted purely on account of the fact they are indeed, not Gods.
And where did you get that they are not gods? As far as I know, all Nordics are gods. Whether it's the many Nordic allies or the very few Nordic enemies. They are the only gods among the enemy forces, since there are no Reptilian scum gods as far as I know.

As for why they are against Satan, I have no idea. Everyone has their own personality though. They'll have their reason, foolish as those may be.
Final RTR | Useful spells, meds and reads

Last update: 10 January '21

Heil Satan!
Heil Sammas!
Heil Andras!
Heil Ninurta!
Heil Hitler!
Satanama!
User avatar
Aquarius
Posts: 7132
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:57 pm

Re: Is Satan the most powerful person in the universe?

Post by Aquarius »

Aquarius wrote:
Arcadia wrote:
Stormblood wrote:What you state is true, yet you seem to be forgetting about the enemy Nordics.
I didn't. But at this point in time, I have no reason to point them out in particular. I tend to just lump them in with the rest of the enemy forces. The simple fact of the matter is, they've aligned themselves against the Gods not because of any personal strength but because of a lack of it. They're envious and pathetic, and will never ultimately amount to anything quite like the true Gods. They pose no more threat to our cause than your average reptilian scum. As far as I've been able to gather, the difference between an enemy Nordic and one of our Gods is night and day, far larger than even the gap between one of us and your average brainwashed goy. And that's saying something. Point is, when I say "Gods", enemy Nordics are discounted purely on account of the fact they are indeed, not Gods.
very true, I’ve read long ago that these enemy scum don’t live more than 2000-5000 anni, so embarassing compared to our gods lol
Whoops I wrote years in italian .
Image
User avatar
Arcadia
Posts: 254
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:38 am

Re: Is Satan the most powerful person in the universe?

Post by Arcadia »

Stormblood wrote:And where did you get that they are not gods? As far as I know, all Nordics are gods. Whether it's the many Nordic allies or the very few Nordic enemies. They are the only gods among the enemy forces, since there are no Reptilian scum gods as far as I know.

As for why they are against Satan, I have no idea. Everyone has their own personality though. They'll have their reason, foolish as those may be.
Everything I've heard in regards to the enemy Nordics is that they're strictly inferior to the true Gods, both in terms of power, and wisdom. True power comes from wisdom, and there's no wisdom to be found in rallying against Satan, be you a gentile human or a Nordic outright. The act alone implies inferiority of multiple degrees. And many of us have had regrettable encounters with these enemy nordics, and they can do no greater harm to us than any other enemy scum who tries to throw us off. All they can do is try to scare you, and even then, through basic meditation and an AoP, even we can shrug them off. Whereas the true Gods, once again, anyone with any degree of experience in the astral has seen what they can do. My Guardian has been more than enough to utterly repel any enemy force, no matter their type or origin, in any situation where I've had to call on them, with unbelievable ease. If the enemy had the power to do the things they showed you in an attack, they'd be doing it, and not just showing it to you.

As I said, there's no wisdom to be found in working against Satan. Anything that's on a high enough level to be truly classified as a "God" exhibits a degree of understanding and compassion by default that means they would be above such illogical and unwise actions. This is why our true Gods, and their legions of daemons and spirits work together in such perfect unison and harmony. Pure wisdom, of which stems understanding and unity of purpose.

Besides, if nothing else, one could say "God" is a title of respect a lesser entity with the potential to grow grants the caring, teaching forces that care for it. Why would we call any enemy entity a "God"? They aren't our Gods.

My point is, nothing that truly wishes us harm can be defined as a "God". To be a "God", one must be wise, truly wise. You're giving the enemy far more credit than they deserve. Why do they do it? Old hatreds perhaps, from the history of their world, something we can't really know right now. Personally I pin it on envy, or simply a misguided desire to be lord of their own movement separate to Satan's, not realizing the futility of such an idea, that you can be a King or Queen in your own right by Satan's side. Or perhaps they're just so petty they cannot accept and overcome their own shortcomings. Or perhaps they feel they've gone too far to turn back and have become twisted by their own poor decisions. Some people cannot admit they were wrong.

As for the Reptilians, I cannot speculate on what sordid series of events lead them until now. I dare not make assumptions as to whether they as a race were born low, or simply fell later in time for reasons unknown. If there was any ever divinity among them, they've long turned their back on it anyway, so it makes no difference in the end. They're a problem, and will inevitably face destruction, as any bottom feeding entity assures itself.

Point being in the end, I will never call anything that isn't aligned with Satan a God. For logical reasons, but emotional reasons too. Just remind yourself that anything with true power and wisdom does not need to lower itself down to such despicable acts to gain power. Reflect on everything the enemy forces have had to do to get to this point, every last foul thing. Real Gods don't stoop so low, they have no need nor desire for it.
User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 4257
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:34 pm
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: Is Satan the most powerful person in the universe?

Post by Stormblood »

I don't believe many here can have had encounters with Reptilians, let alone with enemy Nordics. For that to happen, you would need to be a serial menace to them that even stands out amongst most of us spiritual warriors. I don't believe we have many people who stand out that much. Hence why I believe the people who claim that are either a) only deluding themselves, b) made that up unconsciously (a thought-form), c) been tricked by an enemy thought-form.

Also, don't you find it disrespectful to rely so much on your guardian demon? Mine only saved me once from an astral leech. Afterwards, he told me I need to grow up and learn how to defend myself better, in true Satanic spirit.

What I and you find illogical and unwise, might differ for those who are on a higher degree of understanding and advancement. There is no moral absolute in the universe. It's every civilisation to decide what's moral and ethical and what is not.

There are two schools of thought about what a God is. One defines someone who has completed the Magnum Opus, the other makes it an honorific title for our beloved Demons. While our Gods fall into both the categories, the Enemy Nordics only in the former.

Yes, who knows what's going on through their minds? Maybe we should pay them no attention.

I guess Reptilians weren't lucky like us, anyway. I think they just evolved on their own without any other entity intervening and favouring them. But it may as well be as you said.

I don't think the Enemy Nordics commanded any of it. That is surely the Reptilians and their followers' doing. But that doesn't matter.
Final RTR | Useful spells, meds and reads

Last update: 10 January '21

Heil Satan!
Heil Sammas!
Heil Andras!
Heil Ninurta!
Heil Hitler!
Satanama!
Post Reply