Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Ugandan Xian Church Burned 700 Followers Alive

Karnonnos

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-51821411

Judith Ariho does not shed any tears as she recalls the church massacre in which her mother, two siblings and four other relatives were among at least 700 people who died.

Exactly 20 years ago, in south-western Uganda's Kanungu district, they were locked inside a church, with the doors and windows nailed shut from the outside. It was then set alight.

Needless to say plenty of the church's practices are detailed further in the article and show how sick this bullshit is on every level when it is ramped up to 11. This is why we need the RTRs. How long have behaviors like this been projected onto us and our gods?

If migration continues we will end up with more of this on our doorstep.

The awkward moment when Satanism is deemed evil because of a couple deprived people or talmudic jews larping as Satanists, doing strange stuff over decades probably damaging to 3 other people, while Xianity is considered great and safe while it does random holocausts on hundreds of people for no reason daily, or in the millions every so often, hundreds, or whole populations worldwide for centuries now.

We live in a very logical society. We have very logical values. We always appoint the proper dangers. /sarcasm off

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The awkward moment when Satanism is deemed evil because of a couple deprived people or talmudic jews larping as Satanists, doing strange stuff over decades probably damaging to 3 other people, while Xianity is considered great and safe while it does random holocausts on hundreds of people for no reason daily, or in the millions every so often, hundreds, or whole populations worldwide for centuries now.

We live in a very logical society. We have very logical values. We always appoint the proper dangers. /sarcasm off
I wish they will suffer.

https://www.buggedspace.com/richard-ramirez-quotes-lucifer-in-all-of-us/

Here is an example of what Cobra was talking about I just remember this from awhile ago watching some show on it and wanted to comment on one of the examples I know about (remove the link if I should not even post it)

I wonder if this guy is a Jew. Anyways this is one of the things the media used to make Satanism seem horrible and scary. Yes the things that this guy says is Chilling and creepy but if you analyze it a little closer the guy grew up strongly believing in xtianity strongly and in the church it is even in one of his quotes. All the things he is doing is exactly the same as what is in the Old Testament and what Christians falsely blame Satan for. If someone were to take one minute to read our site they would clearly see this is not Satanism at all. This is just one example but if you look at this xtians are completely responsible for this kind of thing. If they read their buybull they shouldn’t be disagreeing with someone like this at all they would just replace the word “Satan” with Christ and do these kinds of things that is if they are a true xtian (I would really hope they wouldn’t if they realized this and just come to a more sane belief system though but still) The buybull is where these people get the idea to act like this.

So no we are not to blame. There are other examples but it’s always the same either the person is a Jew or part Jew or they grew up very strongly influenced by xtianity or xtian ways of thinking. If anything people should fear xtianity way more than Satanism. This is what causes the people to do things like this.

So this puts it to rest xtianity is the problem we are the solution.

Ugandans are funny sure a Scottish Football manager went over there anyone remember the wrestler Kumala :lol:

kuchi demo official said:
help mi to serve our lord Satan officially and to get a better life am in music industry plz

Depends what kind of music you plan on playing?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back