Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Emails from the Yahoo! Groups

FancyMancy

Hi.

I am still receiving some of these; I haven't unsubscribed. Just to let anyone - the clergy specifically - know in case they don't realise, it seems to be being spammed, unless one of them is an allegory that I am not familiar with. I can only assume it is not being moderated now. I am guessing that moderating it probably is very difficult now. I have received two emails, and they are mentioned/copied partly below.

Subject: HellsArmy666 Great Chance to earn digital currency on your Phone, Free, No Risk, No cost. [3 Attachments]
From zz z [email protected]
[tl;dr - Something about advertising cryptocurrencies.]

Subject: Re:HellsArmy666 Re: JoyofSatan666 Yahoo groups archive
Seth who murdered satan and eve and lilith mocks my names ie adam and satan and jesus and God. he uses "satan" as shaytan or demon. He hates satanists and christians. everyone reincarnated. sons of noah shem is shaman and luluwa a new ager, temple of satan is japheth, jared jos satanist. all were betrayed by seth ie raped and murdered. my great name rotted out. he uses you to say i lack

On Thursday, December 19, 2019, 10:05:20 PM EST, Adams [email protected] [HellsArmy666] <[email protected]> wrote:

Perfect....Hail Lord Satan
LkTHxy4.png

Sent: ‎18/‎12/‎2019 08:48
To: Yahoogroups; Yahoogroups; Yahoogroups; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]
Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] Re: [JoyofSatan666] Yahoo groups archive

ULF FRATER
WOLF(ULF)MAN.............

On Saturday, October 26, 2019, 11:04:47 PM GMT+5:30, Shannon [email protected] [HellsArmy666] <[email protected]> wrote:

Edward, thank you so very much for this. ❤

These aside from being taken down by the enemy, have also been quite hijacked so now there is no control of ours in there. This has been the case from after their closure.

Yahoo also purged many email accounts related to these. So basically this is only a shared random space now hijacked by Yahoo and not our own in anyway. Hackers also appear to have told of the email accounts of Yahoo or its servers which have to do with email distribution, or group settings.

All in all this is scorched earth.

Well, in the unlikely event that anyone comes here from there, they might see your reply, HC. To be honest, I doubt them seeing your reply would make any difference, though. You could say this in itself is an allegory of shit moving into town, or into the neighbourhood, and it "going to the dogs" which is an insult against dogs.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back