Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

This is the only Jos forum now?

RavenSky666

I used to frequent the yahoo groups but I had a long absence from social media for a while due to many changes in my life. I never made too many friends on the groups, I'm a sort of loner and choose to figure stuff out myself through stubbornness lol. Mainly I used to just read other peoples topics rather than post. but I was shocked to see yahoo groups are gone. My username used to be CatrinaSyla if anyone may remember me. I had personal life drama going on so I kind of shut myself off from the world for a long time. But I want to get back in to talking to my satanic fam. I am getting tired of talking to my non SS friends. During this virus madness everyone is acting crazy. I just need a bit of stability. I hope you all are doing well and If nobody remembers me that's ok. It's my fault anyway for being such an introvert lol. I am going to take time during this worldwide crisis to do some poetry and music writing hopefully. and to do the Rtrs as much as possible, although being an Air sign, I have a hard time grounding myself, and making sure to remember to do something productive every day, I know how crucial it is, so I am trying very hard to buckle down and get a good schedule in. How are all of you holding up? I have been reading the posts by our Hps and things seem very serious, But I know everything will be alright so long as we stick together and trust in our Gods.

The Y!Forums are useless anyways. The only reason why we even care is occult information was placed there, that is why some people downloaded the files and extracted some stuff.

In reality you shouldn't be shocked at all losing Yahoo forums. The sheer fact is despite yahoo being a major player in search engines and people finding occult information on Yahoo backsite like the listings and whatnot. Yahoo was always crappy. It wasn't a proper forum it's more like a hack forum.

These forums are the only one. Well technically only ones for English/Multi-lingual speakers there are other forums such as death of communism Rus forum and whatnot(translate with translator). The sheer fact is the JoS ProPhp(former shoah'd forums) and (current) A-Forums are appropriate forums.

Yahoo forums have always been viewed as a joke. I agree they shouldn't have shuttered the forums but non the less it's time to move things here and work from a better place.

RavenSky666 said:
I used to frequent the yahoo groups but I had a long absence from social media for a while due to many changes in my life. I never made too many friends on the groups, I'm a sort of loner and choose to figure stuff out myself through stubbornness lol. Mainly I used to just read other peoples topics rather than post. but I was shocked to see yahoo groups are gone. My username used to be CatrinaSyla if anyone may remember me. I had personal life drama going on so I kind of shut myself off from the world for a long time. But I want to get back in to talking to my satanic fam. I am getting tired of talking to my non SS friends. During this virus madness everyone is acting crazy. I just need a bit of stability. I hope you all are doing well and If nobody remembers me that's ok. It's my fault anyway for being such an introvert lol. I am going to take time during this worldwide crisis to do some poetry and music writing hopefully. and to do the Rtrs as much as possible, although being an Air sign, I have a hard time grounding myself, and making sure to remember to do something productive every day, I know how crucial it is, so I am trying very hard to buckle down and get a good schedule in. How are all of you holding up? I have been reading the posts by our Hps and things seem very serious, But I know everything will be alright so long as we stick together and trust in our Gods.

Welcome back.

As far as I know this is the only place that has the most freedom and is the most safest. In a worst case scenario where we lose the forum or it's down, Cobra has a Gab account for us to rendezvous at in case of such.

Personally on my end I'm getting by. Not having any job to go to at the moment since it's closed due to the virus gives me more time to spend on the forums and do more spiritual warfare. I'm glad you're finding enjoyable things to keep yourself occupied, it's important to not go losing our heads like some of the outsiders are, we have spiritual resources to look after ourselves and we'll get through this just fine.

Last december control of the forums was lost primarily to Yahoo, and then all the functionality was gone. Now they are effectively non-existent completely and they have been wiped out conveniently by Yahoo. So they are no longer applicable to any use. This was to be expected so the Forum is now the official JoS platform, and the only one.

That sucks to hear about the forums on Yahoo, but at least we have this one. Although I know the enemy is always trying to find a way to shut us down but we will always find a way to keep things going. Which I find immense comfort in.

Gear88 said:
The Y!Forums are useless anyways. The only reason why we even care is occult information was placed there, that is why some people downloaded the files and extracted some stuff.

In reality you shouldn't be shocked at all losing Yahoo forums. The sheer fact is despite yahoo being a major player in search engines and people finding occult information on Yahoo backsite like the listings and whatnot. Yahoo was always crappy. It wasn't a proper forum it's more like a hack forum.

These forums are the only one. Well technically only ones for English/Multi-lingual speakers there are other forums such as death of communism Rus forum and whatnot(translate with translator). The sheer fact is the JoS ProPhp(former shoah'd forums) and (current) A-Forums are appropriate forums.

Yahoo forums have always been viewed as a joke. I agree they shouldn't have shuttered the forums but non the less it's time to move things here and work from a better place.

True, it's still sad to me.. I had some loyalty to those forums only because they were my first introduction to having anywhere satanic to be a part of, when I was young, and a teen and it meant something to me at the time. I overlooked how Yahoo forums really are and how terrible and troll like they were looking back yeah I get it now lol

Anyway I'm glad to be here and I'm glad that we have a good place now to talk and learn at.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back