Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is their any God or Godess which help with mental health?

MH88

Is their any God or Goddess which help with mental health? If yes, then who are they? Because I'm really sick.
Thanks.

MH88 said:
Is their any God or Goddess which help with mental health? If yes, then who are they? Because I'm really sick.
Thanks.

If someone noticed the connection with my other post, no, it's not a second account and I don't intent to actually help the guy that I mentionned there.

As for your question, from JoS:
HEALTH/HEALING 
Buer 
Marbas 
Valefor

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HELP.html

Probably Buer but I digress a good affirmation to improve mental health is:

"Everyday in everyday I am getting better and better."

Best said into a mirror and really try and feel like you are getting better while repeating it.

Know it in your mind to be true.

Demons for Health/Healing:
Buer
Marbas
Valefor

Also this has been asked before but generally meditation helps with all kinds of mental health issues, you can start out by doing little everyday. At certain times repressed emotions often come out on their own for good or worse but this is a sign that you're advancing properly as we need to expunge the dirt to be who we really are. But if it does become an overwhelming issue these gods will certainly help you to overcome them.

You could perform a ritual asking for help with mental health from a god or goddess, I think this is very important. I’ve wondered the same thing, mental health can be so tricky when it comes to spirituality. There’s been cases where power meditation has exacerbated symptoms, and cases where it resolves. Meditations that revolve around mental focus, relaxation, and grounding are a good basis. Get to know your body and what makes it better and worse when it comes to spirituality. Take it slow and be patient with yourself, love yourself, and a therapist is not a bad thing. I also personally believe that if mental health gets bad enough, medication is better than winding up dead or endangering others or yourself. Not sure where your at, if you are diagnosed with anything, or what you’ve tried so far. Mental issues can result from blocked chakras, health problems, poisonings, genetics. I’ve learned they’re very individual though and they do require one on one treatment. The gods can help guide to a betterment of mental state directly and indirectly. Don’t beat yourself up about it, and continue to work on it. Mainly, don’t ever give up on yourself. Be patient and don’t be afraid of diddly squat. It’ll be okay.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back