Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Runes for freeing the soul - Reminder

Specter

Tomorrow will be the spring equinox which is also a great day to do workings to free the soul and make it easier to succeed in things spiritually or physically. A personal note from working with Uruz and Ansus: I feel Uruz is great for breaking obstacles on a maternal level but definitely very good for things spiritual. From working with Ansus it's a great rune for all things spiritual mainly but it does work for anything.

This time I'm thinking of pairing Thurisaz with Ansus to empower its effects on a spiritual and material level as well. I think the two runes are a great combination together because Thurisaz is a reliable rune when it comes to its energy and I've always benefited from it positively when I used it for anything.

If we want to advance and succeed in this spiritual path we need to be unrelenting. Stagnation is damnation and we have the potential to achieve much more and become who we are, and this world really needs these type of people. I've seen some members a long time ago ridicule others who showed such enthusiasm and then they later themselves ended up forfeiting and going xtian to be with an xtian girl. See how they drag others down? I'm serious if you take things seriously but being reasonable at the same time you will reap what you work for and is the most rewarding feeling and I've only got a glimpse of what is the tip of the iceberg.

How to obliterate your Saturn
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?t=92

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back