Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Jewish media say avoid cash to prevent coronavirus

The Alchemist7 [JG]

I have to open a topic separately because if I post it in the main threads, it will get lost through the tens of messages.

I saw people and mainstream media platforms (CNBC) advicing people to "be cautions" and better avoid cash money to prevent taking the virus from the notes. Sooner or later this might be a deadly mistake for whoever decided to keep all their savings in the bank accounts, just a warning.

Also we must be careful, if the jewish banks will keep injecting printed paper into economy and "help it surviving", inflation will rise to a such extent that even if you take your savings out you won't be able to buy much goods with them. But better have your money in your own hands rather than risking not to have them anymore.

If you will ever need to top up your bank account, you just have to go to your bank and they will be more than happy to take your cash and fill your account with digital numbers.

Money is officially over with this virus. (((Everyone))) is dying, and you can see on YouTube that from the preppers, the sense of altruism for the common man and women is still evident. People care about each other. Enemy failed. They failed to keep people lockdown and with job closures and no sense of manufacturing or production, money is essentially pointless. Pay up your bills...... And ...... Yeah. There's no point in saving for college or a house or car now. Quarantine s and what not lol.

Length said:
There's no point in saving for college or a house or car now. Quarantine s and what not lol.
Saving money for cars and houses has nothing to do with what I said. With money in the first place you buy food, wather and other essential goods that you normally use. If a global economic collapse will shut down banks like it happened during the Great Depression in US, you will lose your money. Considering this, don't you think that is safer to withdraw your money from those banks which mostly will risk bankruptcy in the future? I am really curious how are you going to pay your bills and buy food after if this happens.

The Alchemist7 said:
Length said:
I am really curious how are you going to pay your bills and buy food after if this happens.

The question is not if someone is abel to buy something, the question is, if there is anything to buy in the first place.
It wasn´t a joke when the clergy said stock up (atleast until 30.06.2020 https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=146748#p146748).

Fuchs said:
The Alchemist7 said:
Length said:
I am really curious how are you going to pay your bills and buy food after if this happens.

The question is not if someone is abel to buy something, the question is, if there is anything to buy in the first place.
It wasn´t a joke when the clergy said stock up (atleast until 30.06.2020 https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=146748#p146748).

Exactly. of course pay your bills. But looking ahead as this virus gets worse, people don't work- meaning since no manufacturing or production and borders closed as no importing or deporting than money becomes extremely useless. All the extra money you had thinking things such as an entire country lockdown would blow over is now garbage when it could have been used.

Fuchs said:
Stock up for the chaos that will come. But it will finish at a certain point. If banks will indeed collapse, even after this chaos ends people will still be ripped off their money. And who knows, even if we stock up for these times, maybe there will still be oportunities to use cash money to buy stuff that we need to survive. The main point is that banks are not to be trusted.

The thing is that media is telling us that cash money are very dirty and we should better avoid them and use banking instead, which is clearly an attempt to fool people to keep their money in their bank accounts and not to withdraw them which will seriously affect the stability of the banks. In the Great Depression in '29 - '33 thousands of banks went bankrupt and over $100 billion of people's money have dissapeared. I think we should all learn from this.

The Alchemist7 said:
Fuchs said:
Stock up for the chaos that will come. But it will finish at a certain point. If banks will indeed collapse, even after this chaos ends people will still be ripped off their money. And who knows, even if we stock up for these times, maybe there will still be oportunities to use cash money to buy stuff that we need to survive. The main point is that banks are not to be trusted.

The thing is that media is telling us that cash money are very dirty and we should better avoid them and use banking instead, which is clearly an attempt to fool people to keep their money in their bank accounts and not to withdraw them which will seriously affect the stability of the banks. In the Great Depression in '29 - '33 thousands of banks went bankrupt and over $100 billion of people's money have dissapeared. I think we should all learn from this.

Agree, one famous german broker did say we are at the moment when the banks sell out there precious stuff to get money (gold, anything that is fast sellabel ) because the banks do not trust each other any more, so they don´t lend each other money. But they need money so they sell anything they can. Thats the reason the goldprice did decrease recently. After that they will sell thear properties and buildings. If the price for this stuff also dropps we are close to a bank breakdown. Which will cause a bankrun. Better be the first in line. I heared in england they stopped refilling the ATMs. So people can´t bankrun.
The broker said CASH IS KING at the moment

The Jews want to condition people to stop using cash and only use cards which are based on electronic currency. This is the currency they want to control the world with. If its that important just use those protective gloves a lot of cashiers are using to handle money. You should always wash your hands after handling money anyway its common health sense.

Fuchs said:
I heared in england they stopped refilling the ATMs. So people can´t bankrun.
Then there will be massive protests of people who will demand their money back. Where the money are already gone and impossible to retain, people will burn these banks to ground like happened to the Rothschild Bank in Lyon (well that was due to a different reason).

I'm under the impression the UK government backs individuals money in a bank account if the bank goes bust. As per Google search -

'Under the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS), up to £85,000 per person, per institution is now protected if a bank, building society or credit union goes bust. In other words, if the bank collapses, savers will get any money in these accounts up to £85,000 paid back in compensation.'

So I assume your funds are guaranteed to not be lost up to the value of 85K.

I also like to use cash instead of digital currency to try and keep it going a bit.

Personal Growth said:
I'm under the impression the UK government backs individuals money in a bank account if the bank goes bust. As per Google search -

'Under the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS), up to £85,000 per person, per institution is now protected if a bank, building society or credit union goes bust. In other words, if the bank collapses, savers will get any money in these accounts up to £85,000 paid back in compensation.'

I also like to use cash instead of digital currency to try and keep it going a bit.

Rule number one, never trust your goverment, at least if they are not the 3rd or 4rd reich.

GG Allin said:
Personal Growth said:

Rule number one, never trust your goverment, at least if they are not the 3rd or 4rd reich.

I was thinking that the UK government is already sinking under great debt.

With this Britain in lockdown for three weeks and the state paying the employed up to 80% of their monthly salary.

Yes everything can collapse as well as the governments ability to pay.

I see the conspiracy. Brexit happened and others will follow suit.

So they just trash everything so that they can force their one world government and one world currency plans.

Another thing is I heard is they're installing 5G whilst everything's closed down.

So they can put their human microchip in the forced vaccine.

And then have everything connected.

Peope and their Identification as well as financial transactions all connected through the human microchip and very fast 5G network.

GG Allin said:
Personal Growth said:

To add the government is offering a job retention scheme for 3 months. Where a person will be paid 80% of their salary. It's called being furloughed. And the persons contract remains in place and leave is still accrued and pension deducted.

As you say never trust your government unless it's the 3rd or 4th Reich.

Because after the three months do they then say well it's too expensive and we're axing it to a much lower percent of your average salary.

I can see now that we are really lucky to be getting offered all of this help. Just wonders how long it will last for though.

Always best to be in work because then you're independent.

I am the one who always used credit card, out of convenience.

Now, I will switch to cash again. It is obvious electronic money is more controllable. Don’t know about bitcoin, though.

As if. I already withdrew ALL of my money from my count, lest my bank decides to steal it out of convenience with the financial situation.

I hope governments will be forced in following the example of Brexit, given how the EU is treating all country members. Italexit, Greecexit, soon all should be out, if the people know what's good for them. EU is not Herr Hitler's European dream.

Everyone should also have some precious metals if they can get any at this point, Maxine recommended a long time ago that lead is a smart choice but I have a few ounces of silver laying around.

Bartering items I'd suggest you have if the dollar falls under:
- Precious metals of course
- Power banks If you can get them at a dollar store buy plenty because if the electricity goes out for a certain period you can make any social media addicted phone user beg on their knees for one of these things.
- Quality toilet paper
- Batteries
- Gloves/Masks if the virus is still ongoing
Etc...

Larissa666 said:

Now, I will switch to cash again. It is obvious electronic money is more controllable. Don’t know about bitcoin, though.

Bitcoin is controlled by whoever has the most of it >40%(biggest proporton). If you succeed you can fool the system (online wallets) and steal the coins(more details, but well search www). With this technice one famous japanise traiding company got run over, they also did sell magic cards(card game). This did render the security and value of the currency. And you can gess who did push it to 20k just to crash it and collect most of it.

Larissa666 said:

Bitcoin is a much more perfect "image" of what (((they))) want digital and electronic money to be, as it has no value except what people think the value is. zero backing, zero true worth to it. it's shit, don't trust it. cannot trust bitcoin, cannot trust altcoins, they're digital toilet paper

HP Mageson666 said:
The Jews want to condition people to stop using cash and only use cards which are based on electronic currency. This is the currency they want to control the world with. If its that important just use those protective gloves a lot of cashiers are using to handle money. You should always wash your hands after handling money anyway its common health sense.
What are your thoughts on banks potentially freezing money in the future? I assume we still have to wait a while until we can know with certainty?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back