Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Israel Has Officially Been Cursed, Covid-19 Cases jump 40% in One Day

We are the future gods of our people. Start acting
I've been keeping track of Israel and it's news for the past week and noticed over the course of the days how their infected to recovery ratio is insanely tilted. Today I think it's safe to fully confirm that Israel is being cursed to all hell by our efforts and our gods.

Yesterday when I checked their number of reported infected it was around 232, overnight it took a drastic jump to 433 and only 11 recovered compared to Egypt which has 158 infected and 32 recovered. And yet from day one when it got to Israel they had been installing all kinds of measures to control the virus which should have managed it, but didn't. I hope for that death count to start skyrocketing but I'll take any jew suffering horribly.

"If one looks at the total number of cases per 1 million people, Israel is actually one of the worst. There are only 38 countries who have more cases per 1 million people per Israel, which means there are 131 countries that are doing better."

On top of this their prime minister is fucking things up big time for them not wanting to initiate a lock-down yet and telling them not to be concerned and encouraging them all to go out amongst each other for supplies, further spreading the already drastically infectious virus, not to mention lying to their face.

"We are in a better situation right now than most countries in the world and we must make sure it continues this way. Today we have given clear guidelines on what we expect from people - to go out to but only essential things like food supply. I prefer that these guidelines remain on the level of understanding and internalization by the public," Netanyahu said in an interview with Channel 12 News."

And the 'v.i.p' jews are hating him for it. "'Netanyahu cannot be trusted as Israel's coronavirus spokesman'" and trying to play off that it's a politics game to have the jewish people not listen to him. “He is using this prime-time media presence as a measure to strengthen him toward such an election - a conflict of interest.”

They're disgusting people and unhygienic, this will only get worse for them. I feel like a kid in a candy store, their own virus is ruining them and has gone beyond the control they thought they had.

Our RTRs will brutalize them further we must take this advantage at all costs.

Also cool is Orthodox kikes (the occult arm of the enemy these are the actual people who are the biggest threat to us as far as I am aware) are not really even taking any precautions at all in many or most cases apparently.

Here is a revealing quote I saw in an article I pulled up

Taken from

https://www.jta.org/2020/03/18/israel/were-not-scared-some-haredi-orthodox-jews-in-israel-are-ignoring-coronavirus-social-distancing-rules

“The Torah protects us and saves us. We’re not scared,” he told me, echoing a widely held belief in his community. “I’m young. People in the yeshivas aren’t afraid because we won’t get sick and anyone with a fever is sent home. We learn Torah, so it won’t happen.”

Apparently they don’t know we have been doing the various rtrs all these years and the final rtr for almost 2 years lol.

This is going to backfire hard on them very soon.

Keep this up and do extra they are going to fall hard. If enough people did it enough maybe even by the end of this year the enemy will be exposed fully or possibly even gone or close to gone if we work extra hard I believe we can do this.

Let’s not let the enemy even get back up at all.

This is the first time I have felt optimistic in awhile. I thought this might cheer up some people and inspire them in their spiritual warfare who are worried so I linked to it and shared the quote.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back