Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

6 MONTH SUPPLY [Repost *format error*]

Braun666

(Might have screwed up the format in the first post, as I was given a warning message of formatting error so posting again with a potential fix]

Hi Satanic Family,

Had some ideas for preparing for a 6 month supply of food.

I would Highly Recommend setting a ration based on your own life situation, lifestyle and what you consume daily as an individual. The below is based on my own personal potential ration and solely the focus on budget and mainly SURVIVAL as what these times call for NOT luxuries..

Some topics addressed:
1- Water, Methods and Rotation
2- Food and Rationing
3- Silence is Golden

1 - WATER

So first of all Water is the biggest priority. As it goes:
- 3 Minutes Without Air
- 3 Hours Without Shelter
- 3 Days Without Water
- 3 Weeks Without Food

Thus you want to ensure you will not only have water stored but also have a method of filtration but MOST importantly and life saving would be distillation. As far as filters are concerned I would say you can do some research on this, I've personally opted for distillation options both indoors and outdoors. It removes everything! Having some Himalayan at hand for taste, and adding minerals back in is a good idea. A pinch per 500ml and 1 teaspoon for ever 1 gallon/4 liters approximately.

Distiller options:
1 - Homemade, Do It Yourself(Many resources on how to do so). If you go this route get creative a rule of thumb with distilling water is a reproduction of how nature produces water. Heat source -> Boiling water -> Steam -> Condensation of hot steam, preferably coming out of a tube -> Distilled water.
Here's an example:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NX5C28zNmls

Also do research on this, choose and find what works best for you. The above can be a good solution if the grid goes down and shit has hit the fan where there's no way to power stoves and wood fire stoves are needed as a heat source.

Time: 4-8 hours to Distill and yield approximately 1 Gallon/4 liters.

2 - Counter top distiller, This makes the process more simple. There are many sold on eBay, in the 100$ mark but a noted brand to look into perhaps would be Megahome. Just to repeat one should have Himalayan salt at hand, and also Food-Grade Citric Acid to clean of it.

Time: 4 hours to consistently Distill and yield 1 Gallon/4 liters

*I would recommend you get a wooded stove, for option 1, some sell on amazon from 30-37*

Now it would be a good idea to keep a rotation between distilling. This is about survival and those who are planned for the absolute worse will survive. Generally it's said 2L of water are the amount of water is needed everyday per individual. If the yields above are too small for you look to alternatives such as a Berkey Water system or family sized filtration like a lifestraw one.

Some calculations adjust to your own needs, family and practicality
4 Gallons= 1 week supply of water for 1 person
96 Gallons= 6 months/24 weeks supply of water for 1 person

2 - FOOD AND RATIONING

Now I will keep this simple and and mainly for the purpose of survival and also a guid I compiled myself. Based on the survival for 6 months. This can be budgeted and hopefully there's still stock for the below in the area you live. Try smaller grocery stores, small convenient stores if you can, there are many hoarders out there, you deserve to get through this unscathed the most with RTR. I myself experienced firsthand some of the craze which was mild luckily due to having waited for a toning down. At this point DO NOT WAIT!!! Depending on the measurements used for the items below match it and do so before hand, some common systems of measurements I found Milligram=Mg, G=Grams, Ml=Milliliters, Lbs=Pounds, Kg=Kilograms... etc.

With the below rationing is crucial and precise measures, again adjust and modify this is meant to be a one size fits all and budget wise for a 6 month survival period, this is also meant to cover only breakfast and supper. Also wherever possible go to your Dollarstore and look for alternatives for the below, budget wise.

List:

- Rice(30lbs) | 1/2 cup = 1 meal | 4 cups/1lbs = 1 week supply | 24lbs/96 cups = 6 month supply |
- Beans(9600g) | 1/4 cup = 1 meal | 2 cups/400g = 1 week supply | 24lbs/96 cups = 6 month supply |
- Canned Veggies(35 cans/350-500ml) | 2 1/2 cans/7 servings = 1 week supply | 32 cans/96 servings = 6 month supply |
- Oats(30lbs) | 1/2 cup = 1 meal | 5 cups/1lbs = 1 week supply | 24lbs/120 cups = 6 month supply |
- Canned Fruits(35 cans/350-500ml) | 2 1/2 cans/7 servings = 1 week supply | 32 cans/96 servings = 6 month supply |

- Sugar(5 Kg)
- Salt(3 Kg)

- Peanut Butter (3 Kg about 3-4 containers) 1 Tablespoons per Slice of bread made below(2 Slices a day)
- Honey (3 Kg)
- Bread(The below is based on this recipe https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/basic-homemade-bread/ )
- Activated Yeast(85g) , 7 grams*2 loaves*
- Flour(12kg) 900g/2 cups*2 loaves*
- Canola oil and/or Olive(6-8 Liters)
- Salt and Sugar(follow recipe and use from listed above)

Extras to consider if money is not an issue:
- Canned meats/fish(buy sparingly to minimize mercury intake)
- Fruit puree(Even the baby types for snacking)
- Ground flaxseed added to Oats, make it even more nutritious
- Pepper
- Garlic Powder
- Other Spices you like
- Other canned goods(chilies and soups)

Other Purchase list for water:

- Materials needed for Homemade &/or Outdoor distiller *(If you need a guide let me know please, there's info online on this)*
- Ebay counter top distiller OR Megahome distiller
- Himalayan Salt 400 to 500 grams OR Redmond Real Salt

3 - SILNCE IS GOLDEN

Last part of this guide is to remind of the trying times that are to ensue. Now is the time of staying silent in the midst of all the havoc and chaos. Many of which are without might very well not know the truth we know. Friends could quickly turn to enemies. In desperate situations, it really ends up boiling down to survival, and the instincts ensuing from this will be ugly indeed. So look to ways to not draw attention to yourself and keep quiet in these times. Hope the guide was helpful to even one person. I've left out a lot as the priority was budget and survival which the above can provide.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Good post Braun and thank you for the info.

I wanted to also chime in and suggest that for those who were unable to stock up and need help to get through this there are always abundance affirmations. Abundance doesn't always mean just money it could be people giving you things etc. etc.

Examples:

"I choose to live in abundance."

"I enjoy my exquisite and abundant life."

"I live in a state of natural abundance."

"I am in sync with life and live in wonder and amazement at the abundance of blessings I receive."

Stay safe out there brothers and sisters and Hail Satanas!

Braun666 said:
(Might have screwed up the format in the first post, as I was given a warning message of formatting error so posting again with a potential fix]

Hi Satanic Family,

I would Highly Recommend setting a ration based on your own life situation, lifestyle and what you consume daily as an individual. The below is based on my own personal potential ration and solely the focus on budget and mainly SURVIVAL as what these times call for NOT luxuries..

Some topics addressed:
2- Food and Rationing
3- Silence is Golden

1 - WATER

- 3 Minutes Without Air
- 3 Days Without Water
- 3 Weeks Without Food

Thus you want to ensure you will not only have water stored but also have a method of filtration but MOST importantly and life saving would be distillation. As far as filters are concerned I would say you can do some research on this, I've personally opted for distillation options both indoors and outdoors. It removes everything! Having some Himalayan at hand for taste, and adding minerals back in is a good idea. A pinch per 500ml and 1 teaspoon for ever 1 gallon/4 liters approximately.

Distiller options:
1 - Homemade, Do It Yourself(Many resources on how to do so). If you go this route get creative a rule of thumb with distilling water is a reproduction of how nature produces water. Heat source -> Boiling water -> Steam -> Condensation of hot steam, preferably coming out of a tube -> Distilled water.
Here's an example:

Also do research on this, choose and find what works best for you. The above can be a good solution if the grid goes down and shit has hit the fan where there's no way to power stoves and wood fire stoves are needed as a heat source.

2 - Counter top distiller, This makes the process more simple. There are many sold on eBay, in the 100$ mark but a noted brand to look into perhaps would be Megahome. Just to repeat one should have Himalayan salt at hand, and also Food-Grade Citric Acid to clean of it.

*I would recommend you get a wooded stove, for option 1, some sell on amazon from 30-37*

Now it would be a good idea to keep a rotation between distilling. This is about survival and those who are planned for the absolute worse will survive. Generally it's said 2L of water are the amount of water is needed everyday per individual. If the yields above are too small for you look to alternatives such as a Berkey Water system or family sized filtration like a lifestraw one.

2 - FOOD AND RATIONING

Now I will keep this simple and and mainly for the purpose of survival and also a guid I compiled myself. Based on the survival for 6 months. This can be budgeted and hopefully there's still stock for the below in the area you live. Try smaller grocery stores, small convenient stores if you can, there are many hoarders out there, you deserve to get through this unscathed the most with RTR. I myself experienced firsthand some of the craze which was mild luckily due to having waited for a toning down. At this point DO NOT WAIT!!! Depending on the measurements used for the items below match it and do so before hand, some common systems of measurements I found Milligram=Mg, G=Grams, Ml=Milliliters, Lbs=Pounds, Kg=Kilograms... etc.

With the below rationing is crucial and precise measures, again adjust and modify this is meant to be a one size fits all and budget wise for a 6 month survival period, this is also meant to cover only breakfast and supper. Also wherever possible go to your Dollarstore and look for alternatives for the below, budget wise.

List:

- Rice(30lbs) | 1/2 cup = 1 meal | 4 cups/1lbs = 1 week supply | 24lbs/96 cups = 6 month supply |
- Beans(9600g) | 1/4 cup = 1 meal | 2 cups/400g = 1 week supply | 24lbs/96 cups = 6 month supply |
- Canned Veggies(35 cans/350-500ml) | 2 1/2 cans/7 servings = 1 week supply | 32 cans/96 servings = 6 month supply |
- Oats(30lbs) | 1/2 cup = 1 meal | 5 cups/1lbs = 1 week supply | 24lbs/120 cups = 6 month supply |
- Canned Fruits(35 cans/350-500ml) | 2 1/2 cans/7 servings = 1 week supply | 32 cans/96 servings = 6 month supply |

- Sugar(5 Kg)
- Salt(3 Kg)

- Peanut Butter (3 Kg about 3-4 containers) 1 Tablespoons per Slice of bread made below(2 Slices a day)
- Honey (3 Kg)
- Bread(The below is based on this recipe https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/basic-homemade-bread/ )

- Pepper
- Garlic Powder
- Other Spices you like

- Materials needed for Homemade &/or Outdoor distiller *(If you need a guide let me know please, there's info online on this)*

3 - SILNCE IS GOLDEN

Last part of this guide is to remind of the trying times that are to ensue. Now is the time of staying silent in the midst of all the havoc and chaos. Many of which are without might very well not know the truth we know. Friends could quickly turn to enemies. In desperate situations, it really ends up boiling down to survival, and the instincts ensuing from this will be ugly indeed. So look to ways to not draw attention to yourself and keep quiet in these times. Hope the guide was helpful to even one person. I've left out a lot as the priority was budget and survival which the above can provide.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Thanks this information helps a lot. You should also look into rainwater collection and storage.

Braun666 said:

Hi Satanic Family,

Some topics addressed:
2- Food and Rationing
3- Silence is Golden

1 - WATER

- 3 Minutes Without Air
- 3 Days Without Water
- 3 Weeks Without Food

Distiller options:
Here's an example:

2 - FOOD AND RATIONING

List:

- Sugar(5 Kg)
- Salt(3 Kg)

- Honey (3 Kg)

- Pepper
- Garlic Powder
- Other Spices you like

3 - SILNCE IS GOLDEN

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Very well put together. Thank you.

A few things I should add, some of which I forgot as this post was somewhat rushed...

1 - You want to have an options for the indoors & outdoors

2 - For water have a rotation system in place based on yielding and time, such as for example having 4 gallons every week(2 liters of water a day) is what you need. Thus make sure you have 3 weeks of water stored.

So that in the case of having (3)5 gallon bottles full of water when one is empty you work to fill this up as much as possible, completely preferably, while the second one is use, and repeat the process.

This can be a self sustained option even outdoors with following the above guide and having the necessary materials for distilling.

3 - In these times your resourcefulness and willingness to survive is going to make the difference between life and death. You need to prepare now and have an option for the worst possible case scenario, power outages included. Thing will most likely get much worse and I believe there's still a bit of time left to act. This pandemic seems like a catalyst for more things to come and the chain reaction has started. LOOK TO OPTIONS, BE RESOURCEFUL AND DO THE BEST YOU CAN EVERYDAY STICKING TO A PLAN. HERE IS A HELPFUL FREE PDF THAT PROVIDES INSIGHTS https://www.andology.com/wp-content/uploads/COVID19_Pandemic_Preparedness_Pack-_1.1.pdf

I will try to compile a guide for the outdoors and make one that can fit the budget for our common people. The outdoor option is the last resort, but one you should be ready for. Should full police state and communism ensue, adequate water, food, shelter are top priority and should be the main focus.

If anyone can add anything that would be great.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back