Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question

Blackdragon666

Has anybody used an element all by itself to heal before? And how? I'm asking because I'm in a situation where I can't use mantras anymore, and I'm worried about the virus because I can't use runes or any other words of power now.

Once I've been bited by a mosquito and I've used an enchantment for heal myself, I know it's very easy to heal by this, it was only a big bite, but I've tried this, I put my hand on my bited finger and I've visualized a powerful white aura on that one point, and after only one munite I was healed. I also experimented that if you heal yourself once o more times(it depends by situation gravity) the illness will never come to you again stronger like first, but very weak, I never used it again because all mosquito's bites I'v received next, are all disappeared after less of one minute.

You must don't use an elemental to yourself because it will eat your energy, if you want to heal try the way I expleined to you, or use sexual magick, sezxual magic can be used for all thinks, like have an high rate, or more money, or heal..., you can use it alone, with a partner, with an incubus or succubus, or with more people, You and your partner/s must be concentraited by final result. Use visualizzation and affermations.

I recomind to you to protect your aura, use this enchaintmen, see yourself surrounded by a bring white aura and say "My aura protect me from negative energies, Now I'm always protect2 say this how many times you want

So, use the aura or the sexual magick .

Say me how it's gone

Blackdragon666 said:
Has anybody used an element all by itself to heal before? And how? I'm asking because I'm in a situation where I can't use mantras anymore, and I'm worried about the virus because I can't use runes or any other words of power now.

Visualization, intent and direction... as well as breathing.

Breathe in white-gold healing sun energy into yourself, intend it to be as such, then breathe out and direct the energy to where and what you want the energy to heal on your body. For example if you have a scratch on your arm you would engulf the wound with the white-gold energy completely enveloping it. Visualize in as much detail and 'knowing' as you can that this energy is healing the wound/injury/malady perfectly right now in this moment. Again using a scratch as an example you would visualize the wound closing and healing completely.

Visualize it actually happening and 'feel' the wound/injury/malady healing. Keep breathing in the energy and then out building up the healing energy in the area making it brighter and stronger and more powerful and vibrant. Repeat this as many times as you can until you feel the energy and intent is fully programmed and doing it's job to heal.

You can recite an affirmation of your choice in your head while focusing on the energy and the healing.

Blackdragon666 said:

You could just apply gold energy to the spot and make a healing affirmation which has worked wonders for many but depends on how open your chakras are, mostly the solar, and also the hand chakras that you use to apply the energy.

Healing
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Healing.html

Using the solar plexus chakra
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satanic_Healing_2.html

Blackdragon666 said:

If you have a throat illness try honey.

Ghost in the Machine said:
Blackdragon666 said:

Visualization, intent and direction... as well as breathing.

Breathe in white-gold healing sun energy into yourself, intend it to be as such, then breathe out and direct the energy to where and what you want the energy to heal on your body. For example if you have a scratch on your arm you would engulf the wound with the white-gold energy completely enveloping it. Visualize in as much detail and 'knowing' as you can that this energy is healing the wound/injury/malady perfectly right now in this moment. Again using a scratch as an example you would visualize the wound closing and healing completely.

Visualize it actually happening and 'feel' the wound/injury/malady healing. Keep breathing in the energy and then out building up the healing energy in the area making it brighter and stronger and more powerful and vibrant. Repeat this as many times as you can until you feel the energy and intent is fully programmed and doing it's job to heal.

You can recite an affirmation of your choice in your head while focusing on the energy and the healing.
Thanks...I have healed with white gold many times before, both myself and people distant from me. But it doesn't match how effective I heal with Waunyo, and I remembered coming across a statement by Maxine that healing with the elements is powerful which is why I asked if anyone has tried it.

Blackdragon666 said:

I'm not sure about using pure elements for healing, but sun energy is of the fire element. You can also incorporate blue coloured energy which is of the water element. Blue and green both are used for healing and green is anti-inflammatory.

When I was dealing with severe pain from inflammation over the reinjury I got a few weeks ago I asked Satan for help and had a visual of the seafoam colour encasing myself, so I started using seafoam coloured energy which is a combination of green and blue, it helped get rid of the pain from inflammation and I've been using it through visualization and breathing alone ever since.

It was specifically 'said' to me as SEAfoam, not mint green or blue-green or teal, specifically the seafoam colour. I think this is just for the mental correlation with the water element in regards to 'sea' so in a way yes you can use elements for healing, I'm just 100% sure about their pure form. Either way, no more inflammation issues and I'm slowly getting better, you can try this out for yourself if you'd like.

Also if you want you can still recite and 'vibrate' Wunjo in your head. It's not effective like actual vibration but it's association of an almost 'placebo' effect will still help direct energy with healing in my experience.

Blackdragon666 said:
Things are complex with elements, use the respective chakras to heal

Thanks so much for the information guys, I'll take everything into consideration. I resorted to using the sun's energy, back to my old days where I'd bask in the sun for a few hours. :D
Good thing is that our house is far from the nearest town, so one can definitely step outside and take a walk regardless of quarantine.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back