Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Something i noticed in Trump's speech

Pirate11

So I'm watching live US president Trump speech (18 Mar 2020). I noticed that the two women (I don't know who they are, I'm not American) are blinking their eyes very fast. Like 3x the normal speed, I find that curious at least. My guess is that they probably know what's really going to happen in the US.
Also if you know who the two women are, please write it down in a comment here.
Take care

Pirate11 said:
So I'm watching live US president Trump speech (18 Mar 2020). I noticed that the two women (I don't know who they are, I'm not American) are blinking their eyes very fast. Like 3x the normal speed, I find that curious at least. My guess is that they probably know what's really going to happen in the US.
Take care

Excessive blinking in the study of body language occurs when one is under stress, nervous or anxious and has been looked to as an indication for fear, usually in interrogations when one is lying, but it is also a general indicator of anxiety in general. Excessive blinking alone can't be relied on for this, the whole body must be observed. The eyelids are like an associated mimic 'shield' to protect the individual, rapid blinking acting as an attempt of self protection to 'shield' from the surrounding environment in where they perceive they are exposed or vulnerable...

... or they could just have dry eyes.

Pirate11 said:
Take care
I believe the brown woman is a part of the CDC, and the blonde is the one put in charge of a corona virus task force, if I recall correctly. I wonder if she's blinking something in Morse code lol

ess said:
I wonder if she's blinking something in Morse code lol

During Vietnam war a pilot was shot down. Not sure if he was a fighter pilot or Wildweasel(Anti-S.A.M.) unit but non the less he blinked his location in Morse code right in front of the Vietcong cameraman.

So don't be surprised if someone figures out something. I think if I recall he gave the location of his plane and connection to the nearby holding area. If I recall he was either at Hanoi Hilton or somewhere nearby.

Ghost in the Machine said:
... or they could just have dry eyes.
Them both? I would say they were more like nervous. That's why I found this curious
ess said:
I wonder if she's blinking something in Morse code lol
Lol

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back