Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Bitten by a serpent

To stay away from snakes. Venom can be dangerous and deadly.

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
Last summer I was bitten by a copperhead snake, is this of significance in any way?
I may be wrong here, but depending on your zodiac signs, past lives, and relations to animals, I guess it really depends on your life experiences, and what aspects of your life seem more prominent and/or relevant to you...

Last summer I was bitten by a copperhead snake, is this of significance in any way?
It symbolizes pain.

I know that snakes are very sacred to father and to what we believe in, but not everything that happens in your life is a sign or has any deeper meaning.There are things that are signs and have meaning but not everything in life is one of those. If you're always looking for signs constantly in everything happening in your life, that will cause delusions or lead you off your path. If Father has a sign for you, you'll know it and It definitely won't be something vague like that, and definitely not something that would hurt you in any way. Stay safe, stay sane, and if something happens in your life that seems to be a sign, and you aren't sure, always ask Father or your Guardian and they will point you in the right direction, to know if it is of importance or not.

Agreeing with the other comments but in other words, I’ve had many dreams of snake bites. Copper is powerful. Sometimes things are mysterious like that.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back