Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Pisses Me Off

ETERNAL_LIFE_666

I live in the bible belt. Through the crisis with this corona virus panic that is going on in the world all I hear from people in my local community is stupid shit like "better get right with god" "it's the end of the world" "god isnt playing anymore" "pray to jesus for healing of the wold" and other similar slogans. Hearing this type of shit is very discouraging and I start to question are people really waking up through the Final RTR or will they forever remain incurable christians? Maybe I am not seeing the bigger picture of the results of Final RTR, I am unsure.

I'm in the bible belt as well. The global RTR results are evident but I really don't see these individual older folks giving up their baby jebus. Most if not all of that generation of churchgoers are dead set in their ways and would never go anywhere near what we do. It might be more likely that they will see a decline in people that pay attention to or attend their 'services' until their churches eventually become a fart in the wind.

I live in a similar place I know exactly where you're coming from. Don't get discouraged though those people are brainwashed they're just spouting off slogans put in their mind by the Jews. They're like puppets their strings are being pulled by the enemy the only thing they can say are words put into their mind by the enemy because they don't know how to think for themselves. Words like that are meant to incite fear and to make you feel that things are worse than they are so that you can fall right into their Trap. It's annoying to us because we can think for ourselves and we know the truth. just ignore them they have no value on your life what they say does not matter, tune it out. If you're stuck in a conversation with someone like that and they're just spouting that stuff off to you, tune it out and replace it with positive thoughts and empowering words.

But I will say this, people are waking up. Not everyone is but there are a lot of people under control heavily under the control of the enemy and they're being used against us to make us feel like there's no hope but in actuality there's a lot of Hope people have been waking up. It's just not as apparent in communities like ours yet that are heavily under the control of the enemy. These places are the ones where it will take the longest to see effect and change because they are the heaviest under the control. Don't let that dishearten you though change is on the way it's happening. The gods never gave up on helping us so we shouldn't give up and we shouldn't feel that it's all in vain because it's definitely not. We are making an impact. Stay strong .

Try telling them that "the end of the world" happened already - back in the Middle Ages with the Black Death. I've also seen a christian using the term "second death" - that Physical death is innevitable but Spiritual death can be avoided if you accept a jew-on-a-stick. Trying to tell them about telomeres and the activation of them goes in one ear and out the other - rather, in one eye and out the other seeing (pun not intended) as it's online. As you might know how I can be, saying "jewsus", christians sometimes reply, "I'm not a jew". Then, of course, they use what you say against you, instead of coming up with their own argument points.

Trying to make the point that the jew false-god admits creating evil, and providing the actual scriptural reference is not only ignored, they take that as as an invitation to provide other, irrelevant scruptures. If they try to pretend to be forthcoming, forthright and cooperative, saying, "I'll be happy to look-up that scripture" because they never knew about it before, either they don't return from pretending to look it up (or they did look it up but they are too embarrassed and are searching for a counter-scripture frantically, because faith is all you need, yet they also need the scripture which they are oblivious to), or they say "that passage does not say that 'god' creates evil", yet it blatantly does, very clearly and obviously. It even also adds "I the lord do all these things" (with variation, depending on the version of "the" bible). They would try to say that "god" does not, or can not, create evil, but then in the next breath, if they don't deny what it says, they try the argument that the reason "god" does create evil is because it is punishing you for using your free will to not have faiwf un beweave in gawd un be its slayve. Huh - slay, slave. Wow. Words have so many levels of meaning, hey, hebrew troll jew? Try telling them that it is not free will, in that case. Give an example of a school bully demanding you give it your lunch money or else. There is hardly, or no, choice there. With the uninvited irrelevant other scriptures, you might say, "Yes, I know that scripture but that's irrelevant. The point I am making" - rather, trying to make :roll: "is that 'god' crates evil, and more to my point that 'god' admits creating evil."

After, after you've made actual valid and proper and reasonable strong argument points, it might boil down to "just have faith", and "I'm praying for you". You might, if you're like me, reply with "Lol. Praying. As if that helps" and/or "Stop cursing me with your prayers". I've also said in the past "the more christians pray, the worse the world becomes". I've also asked them numerous times why did their "god" not tell them I used to be a christian. My reason for that is because they are not informed; they are trying to "argue" not their case but "god"'s case (because "god" can't argue its own case!!), and they never knew I used to be a christian, so they started off on the wrong foot; if they knew I was one, they would ask "Why did you leave?" or say "You were never a proper christian, then". Other times, after asking them why their "god" never told them that I was a christian, they'd reply something like, "Do you realise how ridiculous that question is?". Yeah, they can deride & be disrespectful (which is a "sin" because they're supposed to be all about love, love, love) all they want; they aren't winning any arguments - and on occasion that you don't know an answer, they would take that as "proof that 'god' exists!", although they don't say it exactly.

Blah, blah, blah, they turn into trolls. Generally, the christian is just a troll. Compare trolls online with the christian in an argument. See how different they aren't. Then after trolling, or with or without trolling, they get pissed off and say "You'd better repent bcs reas0nz 'n' feewingz" that they don't and can't prove, or they storm off and leave in a huff. You can't have a mature, proper, serious, actual discussion/debate/argument with them. It's like trying to tell a brand new born Baby to stop being so stupid (no offence to Babies). It's like trying to teach Santa's Little Helper tricks. The christian is a loud-mouthed lout with a tiny brain, banging a wooden spoon on a big, deep steel pan, shouting nonsense noises.

Don't get pissed off with it. That's not going to solve anything, and it is just wasted Energy. Alternatively, you might use it to get pissed off and use that Energy in a ritual.

ETERNAL_LIFE_666 said:
I live in the bible belt. Through the crisis with this corona virus panic that is going on in the world all I hear from people in my local community is stupid shit like "better get right with god" "it's the end of the world" "god isnt playing anymore" "pray to jesus for healing of the wold" and other similar slogans. Hearing this type of shit is very discouraging and I start to question are people really waking up through the Final RTR or will they forever remain incurable christians? Maybe I am not seeing the bigger picture of the results of Final RTR, I am unsure.

Also by Elimination process. See they attract the virus and die. This equals more woke people in the world. Lol

Chattanooga Priest Tests Positive for Covid19. After Doing weddings and baptisms....

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.knoxnews.com/amp/5050775002

Those are the kind of people that HP Maxine said are too late to save. Let them die.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back