Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Ensure Your Survival RIGHT NOW - Aura of Prosperity, Runes, Sun Square, Etc

We are the future gods of our people. Start acting
=====================================================
Aura for Prosperity and Other Ways to Ensure Survival

It seems a lot of people are in situations where they are unable to take the necessary actions to ensure they have everything they need to outlast the coming struggles, including myself.

It's time to rectify that immediately.

Everyone should immediately start building an aura for prosperity and empower it twice every day. We already make an aura for protection every day and this will also help with survival, but this one is a separate additional aura that's just more specifically focused and directed for survival as it is going be a high priority moving forward for us.

We have these powers, use them.

1. Breathe in as much white-gold energy as you can into yourself

2. Breathe out and expand this energy to engulf and surround your entire form like a protective shield of vibrant white-gold energy.

3. Repeat and visualize, feel and know that this aura is growing brighter and brighter like several suns with each breath.

Repeat as many times as is needed until this aura is very bright and very powerful continuing to build it up more and more like overlapping several suns on top of each other.

Then focus your attention on this aura and affirm as many times as you feel necessary for it to be fully programmed into the aura:
"In a safe, healthy and positive way for me, this aura is continuously bringing me everything I need to survive happily and comfortably".

For those with families or people they want to keep safe: "In a safe, healthy and positive way for me, this aura is bringing me, <name/s of family members/friends/individuals> everything we need to survive happily and comfortably".

Additionally you should incorporate visualizations of already having everything you need. Visualize and feel/know that you already have plenty of drinkable water and plenty of edible, nutritious and lasting food, visualize your closet/room/fridge/cupboards/storage filled to the bursting brim with supplies, food, water and everything you need to ensure your survival, well-being and security.

You can also build an aura of protection around those you want to keep safe as well, just like you do with yourself. When you breathe in, instead of visualizing the protective energy going into you, visualize it going into them as if they were the ones breathing it into themselves, and when you breathe out the energy expands around them. Keep repeating and building the aura up on them making it brighter and brighter and more powerful.

Turn your attention to the protective aura you built around them and affirm either out loud or in your head as many times as you feel is needed to fully program it into their protective aura: "This aura is continuously protecting <name of family member/friend/individual> at all times, in every way".

Then repeat for any additional individuals or each friend/member of your family. This shouldn't take very long but make sure the auras are powerful. You can do everything written here for pets as well. Remember to replenish your energies with the foundation meditation.

Runes that can be used to empower these aura/s:
Just vibrate these runes 8 or a multiple of 8 times into the aura/s.

ALGIZ - Protection against negative forces and negative energy, banishes negative energy
SOWILO - Strengthens and empowers the aura with sun energy, brings fortune, courage, triumph
FEHU - Wealth, possessions, property, power over one's environment
ANSUZ - Power, destroys tyranny, brings order, overcomes obstacles of every kind, removes bindings

You can use one, two or all of these runes.

Also for anyone who is struggling with wealth, supplies and material matters,

THE SUN IS ABOUT TO ENTER ARIES THIS SUNDAY ON THE 22ND.

The sun is EXALTED in Aries and this is the perfect time to start a sun square for "material success, prosperity, and earthly [non-spiritual] affairs". Follow the guidelines of the second image on the web page. The first image is directed just for overall health and spiritual advancement. For material matters like supplies, money, water and food you want to follow the second image. Your Aura of Prosperity will go hand-in-hand with this and they will each empower one another.

There is no void of course moon to worry about on the 22nd, so come Sunday just start the sun square whenever you can, preferably during the hour of the sun though.

Do not delay or procrastinate, the time to act is now. The more you build up this aura of prosperity every day the more powerful it gets and the more frequently you will start seeing situations turn in your favour to get you everything you need to stay alive and well even if you're stuck in the worst of circumstances.

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL THE GODS OF HELL!

Greatings-I,m sorry for the interuption ,I have to give you a detail ingormation abaut that the god they are 5... a magician rank...the old ruller with a his friend the red program with 3 red hobott octopus ...I have you a some spiritual and a lott of informsation for different things...I have some spiritual and other things...may be if you see a ghosts you will be happy.

SnowCold-R said:
Greatings-I,m sorry for the interuption ,I have to give you a detail ingormation abaut that the god they are 5... a magician rank...the old ruller with a his friend the red program with 3 red hobott octopus ...I have you a some spiritual and a lott of informsation for different things...I have some spiritual and other things...may be if you see a ghosts you will be happy.

How can we learn more?

And of course one can also repeat abundance affirmations in a mirror. Abundance isn't just money or supplies but can be the enhanced ability to get through hard situations in other ways too. Hope that makes sense.

Ghost in the Machine said:

Hello, I've decided to incorporate this meditation into my schedule, and was wondering do we do the visualization exercise before the affirmation or after?

Also with the affirmation is it advisable to say the full name of the individual? or just their first name?

HAIL SATAN AND ALL THOSE ALLIED TO HIM :smile:

Thanks Ghost, and stay safe out there brother. I hope everything goes well and more abundant on your end.

It seems a lot of people are in situations where they are unable to take the necessary actions to ensure they have everything they need to outlast the coming struggles, including myself.

Everyone should immediately start building an aura for prosperity and empower it twice every day. We already make an aura for protection every day and this will also help with survival, but this one is a separate additional aura that's just more specifically focused and directed for survival as it is going be a high priority moving forward for us.

2. Breathe out and expand this energy to engulf and surround your entire form like a protective shield of vibrant white-gold energy.

3. Repeat and visualize, feel and know that this aura is growing brighter and brighter like several suns with each breath.

Repeat as many times as is needed until this aura is very bright and very powerful continuing to build it up more and more like overlapping several suns on top of each other.

Then focus your attention on this aura and affirm as many times as you feel necessary for it to be fully programmed into the aura:
"In a safe, healthy and positive way for me, this aura is continuously bringing me everything I need to survive happily and comfortably".

For those with families or people they want to keep safe: "In a safe, healthy and positive way for me, this aura is bringing me, <name/s of family members/friends/individuals> everything we need to survive happily and comfortably".

Additionally you should incorporate visualizations of already having everything you need. Visualize and feel/know that you already have plenty of drinkable water and plenty of edible, nutritious and lasting food, visualize your closet/room/fridge/cupboards/storage filled to the bursting brim with supplies, food, water and everything you need to ensure your survival, well-being and security.

You can also build an aura of protection around those you want to keep safe as well, just like you do with yourself. When you breathe in, instead of visualizing the protective energy going into you, visualize it going into them as if they were the ones breathing it into themselves, and when you breathe out the energy expands around them. Keep repeating and building the aura up on them making it brighter and brighter and more powerful.

Turn your attention to the protective aura you built around them and affirm either out loud or in your head as many times as you feel is needed to fully program it into their protective aura: "This aura is continuously protecting <name of family member/friend/individual> at all times, in every way".

Then repeat for any additional individuals or each friend/member of your family. This shouldn't take very long but make sure the auras are powerful. You can do everything written here for pets as well. Remember to replenish your energies with the foundation meditation.

ALGIZ - Protection against negative forces and negative energy, banishes negative energy
SOWILO - Strengthens and empowers the aura with sun energy, brings fortune, courage, triumph
ANSUZ - Power, destroys tyranny, brings order, overcomes obstacles of every kind, removes bindings

The sun is EXALTED in Aries and this is the perfect time to start a sun square for "material success, prosperity, and earthly [non-spiritual] affairs". Follow the guidelines of the second image on the web page. The first image is directed just for overall health and spiritual advancement. For material matters like supplies, money, water and food you want to follow the second image. Your Aura of Prosperity will go hand-in-hand with this and they will each empower one another.

There is no void of course moon to worry about on the 22nd, so come Sunday just start the sun square whenever you can, preferably during the hour of the sun though.

Do not delay or procrastinate, the time to act is now. The more you build up this aura of prosperity every day the more powerful it gets and the more frequently you will start seeing situations turn in your favour to get you everything you need to stay alive and well even if you're stuck in the worst of circumstances.

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL THE GODS OF HELL!

Salutations, Brother Ghost In The Machine, thank you for your consideration to share this post where one can lead those unfortunate events that is happening on surroundings. Apreciatted and sorry if my doubts are very higher so here goes:
About the visualization towards the golden energy not being visualized i still can vibrate/whispering x8 times the runes and the benefits will be effective?
And the SunSquare, its mention is better be done when the sun is as the most of the top like Am time to 4 Pm. What if i can't do on this time and only on the night ? The runes must vibrated 10 times each one or more? I see the letters has someway difficult tons of vibration. There is a mp3 for those?

NoCreativeNameHereV2 said:

Hello, I've decided to incorporate this meditation into my schedule, and was wondering do we do the visualization exercise before the affirmation or after?

Also with the affirmation is it advisable to say the full name of the individual? or just their first name?

You can do the visualization before the affirmation.

You can just say the first name of the individual, what's important is that you associate the name/s with that person specifically, that's all.

LuxSoul said:
Salutations, Brother Ghost In The Machine, thank you for your consideration to share this post where one can lead those unfortunate events that is happening on surroundings. Apreciatted and sorry if my doubts are very higher so here goes:
About the visualization towards the golden energy not being visualized i still can vibrate/whispering x8 times the runes and the benefits will be effective?
And the SunSquare, its mention is better be done when the sun is as the most of the top like Am time to 4 Pm. What if i can't do on this time and only on the night ? The runes must vibrated 10 times each one or more? I see the letters has someway difficult tons of vibration. There is a mp3 for those?

If you struggle with visualization do the best that you can, otherwise you can focus more on 'feel' if you must. What's important is that you vibrate the rune/s into the aura to charge it with the power of the rune/s. The benefits will still be effective.

If you can't do the sun square when the sun is at it's highest point then that is okay. You can do it at a later time or at night if you have no choice, it will still work.

For the runes you can pick whichever one you want to vibrate into the aura. You're free to only do one if you want to, or you can choose to only do two or you can even use all four of the runes. Whichever rune/s you pick vibrate each of them at least 8 times. Or if you want to do more then vibrate them a multiple of 8 times. So 8 times or you can do 16 times or 24 times or 32 times, any multiple of 8 that you want and are able to do.

Below are links on how each of the runes are pronounced/vibrated, it's preferable you do the traditional germanic versions but you can do whichever one you find is easiest for you to pronounce and vibrate.

How to Pronounce:

ALGIZ
SOWILO
FEHU
ANSUZ

NoCreativeNameHereV2 said:

You can do the visualization before the affirmation.

You can just say the first name of the individual, what's important is that you associate the name/s with that person specifically, that's all.

LuxSoul said:

If you struggle with visualization do the best that you can, otherwise you can focus more on 'feel' if you must. What's important is that you vibrate the rune/s into the aura to charge it with the power of the rune/s. The benefits will still be effective.

If you can't do the sun square when the sun is at it's highest point then that is okay. You can do it at a later time or at night if you have no choice, it will still work.

For the runes you can pick whichever one you want to vibrate into the aura. You're free to only do one if you want to, or you can choose to only do two or you can even use all four of the runes. Whichever rune/s you pick vibrate each of them at least 8 times. Or if you want to do more then vibrate them a multiple of 8 times. So 8 times or you can do 16 times or 24 times or 32 times, any multiple of 8 that you want and are able to do.

Below are links on how each of the runes are pronounced/vibrated, it's preferable you do the traditional germanic versions but you can do whichever one you find is easiest for you to pronounce and vibrate.

How to Pronounce:

ALGIZ
SOWILO
FEHU
ANSUZ
Thank you. And about the Mantra of the Sun AUM HRAAM HRIM HRAUM SAU SURYAE NAMA, its vibrated more then once ? And if there is a mp3 for this one as well ?

LuxSoul said:
Thank you. And about the Mantra of the Sun AUM HRAAM HRIM HRAUM SAU SURYAE NAMA, its vibrated more then once ? And if there is a mp3 for this one as well ?

Vibrating AUM HRAAM HRIM HRAUM SAU SURYAE NAMA is one rep. You follow the amount of reps in the designated days as indicated by the image. Follow the arrows.

I don't know of any mp3 for the sun mantra at this time.

Uruz is another good rune for when shit gets tough. It gives you the endurance and the will to keep going. Makes you strong, like an ox.

Thank you for this post, it's definitely needed right now.

We can also program our aura to repel those who are infected in case someone doesn't follow the social distancing measures, this is very basic.

AUM
SATANAS
"My aura is now continuously working to repell any and all individuals who are sick and suffering from any and all kinds of diseases and keeping them far away from me in every way"
SATANAS
AUM

Legendary Creature said:
SnowCold-R said:

How can we learn more?
h1 legendary creature.I do not joke abotu you avatar,the red 3 hobbot oktopos with red ships in the korner is the a surveilance programing program-he are verry easily lokated he is a spirit-ghost that smash the humman aura and other human atributs that are in him and take it and and he lie,cheating programing and modifiing the other subekts in his interest-I call it parazitA or PARAZITA -A bekause a a main A alfa. If the paerazitA is seen right for it you may be- see a old face like a Zeus-patriarhat tham may be the goD respirator.the parazzitA ia a ghost-tipe program.Other think that I may say is that if aura is verry big and hard that i have as such he is so strong that he works like a RADAR antena like station and feel spektre other objekt likekt objekt thikks like the aura and you fel the other things.More uoy mau push other small thinks with your aura but I am not sure in that.I AM WERRY CLOSE WITH GHOSTS AND I ALSO SEE A DIABLO COMMANDER.

:ugeek:
SnowCold-R said:
Legendary Creature said:
SnowCold-R said:

How can we learn more?
h1 legendary creature.I do not joke abotu you avatar,the red 3 hobbot oktopos with red ships in the korner is the a surveilance programing program-he are verry easily lokated he is a spirit-ghost that smash the humman aura and other human atributs that are in him and take it and and he lie,cheating programing and modifiing the other subekts in his interest-I call it parazitA or PARAZITA -A bekause a a main A alfa. If the paerazitA is seen right for it you may be- see a old face like a Zeus-patriarhat tham may be the goD respirator.the parazzitA ia a ghost-tipe program.Other think that I may say is that if aura is verry big and hard that i have as such he is so strong that he works like a RADAR antena like station and feel spektre other objekt likekt objekt thikks like the aura and you fel the other things.More uoy mau push other small thinks with your aura but I am not sure in that.I AM WERRY CLOSE WITH GHOSTS AND I ALSO SEE A DIABLO COMMANDER.

This is all very interesting. There is just so much logic and common sense to be found in your posts. I will do my best to spread your message far and wide. The Diablo Commander will be pleased.

SnowCold-R said:
Legendary Creature said:
SnowCold-R said:

How can we learn more?

I can't tell if you're insulting me and calling me evil or rambling off on severe random delusions. I am not an actual 'ghost' being behind a computer and the 'machine' in my name is not a referral to any kind of wicked program... nor am I, as you call it, a "diablo commander".

SnowCold-R said:
Legendary Creature said:
How can we learn more?

I can't tell if you're insulting me and calling me evil or rambling off on severe random delusions. I am not an actual 'ghost' being behind a computer and the 'machine' in my name is not a referral to any kind of wicked program... nor am I, as you call it, a "diablo commander".
Greating GHOST, greating LEGENDARY I werry aprieciate you botth to talk together Commradrs.
You mas know that Ghost I have a mind immage that in my mind there is a one verry old person above 70 years that ave a pread dawn to the knees that is shown up to the stomah and the swhowders look like a man's testis and the liks are looking like an a vagina-s lips face and the hair is a dry raw and white and he take upa add turn up his left eye.DO NOT EXEPT THE THIKGS PERSONALY BEKAUSE THE RED 3 HOBBOT JESUS OKTOPUS MAY FILTHRATE THE information and turn it in nis inters KILL JESUS!!! KILL JESUS!!! KILL JESUS!!! left ald right from me there is a 2 agels like 10 snatimeters lighetr like a neon light with wings up to the knees and a witth a kloses. remember you avatar Ghost-the earlier was better.Point 2.The biggest GOD-s aksiom it to represent himself like athe father ot the trees. this like the piggest sosial individual representation is that like the Men and the Tree is an the biggest goD-men representation that the tree is an information material traqnsmitter like in the biggest and lesses key of solomon that is programing.The tree take the information from the nature inverolvement and it may be taken from you in not a big leap.May be tree-bread.The biggest goD representation is that the tre take the information and like the patriarhat sistem he give it to his closest.The thing will like that they may repeat it like PAPAGALone and the information may be spread everywhere.The information may bi given to the others but there is a 2 problems.1 the terrs may be a genie bi the information that hey posses but they arent like the Man neverheles they die and grow again.Thi isn't as such.and others the trees like the man is laking for the threes,like him they kannot make the korrekt understanding bethen power information konnektion between all his quality.bekause then they like each other may have information power konektion and may both reakt!in this fakt they may have the destroing the material strukture of all things and may learn neverdheles in goD-s levvel in time,field and planets-but it izn't.This is the biggest goD-men's social tree father diloem-that it is none bekause they will be super intelignet-right??.The bread is usles in himself making in it is simple thing it prepresent pussi lips under pussi lips and bread under bread.This prepresent a perfekt peasant worker bekause vile and harsh things make them-the perfekt working klass for some more inteligent-why bekause the intelekt spiritual power like in the some budist monks may kontrol tim.The interesting is that he is the perfekt worker that represent vile and gile strukture-that is jkontrolet bi the some more intelektual. The sekond thing is the pread ia s strukture of joy but also a lost of some weight from the his children-why I don-t know.I sopouse This is the mistery of the bread.In final i will say about the DIABLO COMMANDER that looks like a big bat without wings.He is a exelent energi modulator and player-he may give you a lot of ability inkluding spiritual seeing-he make you strong and may stopping time anda a lot of others abilitye..regards...

SnowCold-R said:
SnowCold-R said:

Greating GHOST, greating LEGENDARY I werry aprieciate you botth to talk together Commradrs.
You mas know that Ghost I have a mind immage that in my mind there is a one verry old person above 70 years that ave a pread dawn to the knees that is shown up to the stomah and the swhowders look like a man's testis and the liks are looking like an a vagina-s lips face and the hair is a dry raw and white and he take upa add turn up his left eye.DO NOT EXEPT THE THIKGS PERSONALY BEKAUSE THE RED 3 HOBBOT JESUS OKTOPUS MAY FILTHRATE THE information and turn it in nis inters KILL JESUS!!! KILL JESUS!!! KILL JESUS!!! left ald right from me there is a 2 agels like 10 snatimeters lighetr like a neon light with wings up to the knees and a witth a kloses. remember you avatar Ghost-the earlier was better.Point 2.The biggest GOD-s aksiom it to represent himself like athe father ot the trees. this like the piggest sosial individual representation is that like the Men and the Tree is an the biggest goD-men representation that the tree is an information material traqnsmitter like in the biggest and lesses key of solomon that is programing.The tree take the information from the nature inverolvement and it may be taken from you in not a big leap.May be tree-bread.The biggest goD representation is that the tre take the information and like the patriarhat sistem he give it to his closest.The thing will like that they may repeat it like PAPAGALone and the information may be spread everywhere.The information may bi given to the others but there is a 2 problems.1 the terrs may be a genie bi the information that hey posses but they arent like the Man neverheles they die and grow again.Thi isn't as such.and others the trees like the man is laking for the threes,like him they kannot make the korrekt understanding bethen power information konnektion between all his quality.bekause then they like each other may have information power konektion and may both reakt!in this fakt they may have the destroing the material strukture of all things and may learn neverdheles in goD-s levvel in time,field and planets-but it izn't.This is the biggest goD-men's social tree father diloem-that it is none bekause they will be super intelignet-right??.The bread is usles in himself making in it is simple thing it prepresent pussi lips under pussi lips and bread under bread.This prepresent a perfekt peasant worker bekause vile and harsh things make them-the perfekt working klass for some more inteligent-why bekause the intelekt spiritual power like in the some budist monks may kontrol tim.The interesting is that he is the perfekt worker that represent vile and gile strukture-that is jkontrolet bi the some more intelektual. The sekond thing is the pread ia s strukture of joy but also a lost of some weight from the his children-why I don-t know.I sopouse This is the mistery of the bread.In final i will say about the DIABLO COMMANDER that looks like a big bat without wings.He is a exelent energi modulator and player-he may give you a lot of ability inkluding spiritual seeing-he make you strong and may stopping time anda a lot of others abilitye..regards...

WHAT the hell are you talking about man?

I have been doing this for some time except for 1 day which I completely forgot.

Anyways my advise is to breath in for about 5 minutes the white-gold light, program with about 6 repetitions or whatever rep range you wish I was using 10 but decided to use 6 as I was told 6 isn't bad if used only the way the enemy uses it is bad, funny been using 6 a bit in my meditations and nothing bad. Then visualize for about 5 minutes.

I don't know if that is a lot to visualize I recall Lydia mentioning to me on a post I did on squares a while back that 5 minutes is PLENTY to REALLY embed the metaphysical imprint into reality. Even though I recall Lydia also mentioned spending as much as 20 minutes visualizing to do more so.

One problem is I didn't read till right now was the family thing. I've been doing the ritual in regards to myself not my family.

I've decided to redo the ritual affirmation with OUR names and WE as the second recommended affirmation.

Oh and funny enough it has worked to bring stuff sure we are paying for it but I notice consistently things occurring. Like for example having plenty of distilled water that I drink. Another example is not having to pay for second meal during a delivery we ordered so dinner plus the next day's breakfast. So not bad it just flashed in my mind ask for a second meal. I tried to pay but my family member was like NAH just keep the money don't worry.

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
SnowCold-R said:

He is retarted bro don't worry about him.

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
SnowCold-R said:

Do you not know of the Diablo Commander?

Do i need to wait 30 minutes for each aura of protection and prosperitiy rituals? and if i do aura of protection for me then also do i need to wait 30 min to do for someone else?

Catalincata94 said:
Do i need to wait 30 minutes for each aura of protection and prosperitiy rituals? and if i do aura of protection for me then also do i need to wait 30 min to do for someone else?

This is just to separate one's focus so energies don't jumble into one amalgamated working when they're supposed to be separate things. If you can differentiate them as different workings apart from each other, then you're good to do it even just 10 seconds after. If it helps though, when you finish one working you can get up, walk around, do something as small as a get a glass of water and then you can get started on the next meditation.

It's just separating the focus on the different workings so you don't accidentally merge the energy together with the previous working still on your mind, that's all.

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL THE GODS OF HELL!

Thank you for this brother in Father Satan!

HAIL Master Maxine Dietrich
HAIL Father Satan

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL THE GODS OF HELL!

where are the images can you give the link

shekeb said:

where are the images can you give the link

I did not create images for this meditation as it is similar in methods to the Foundation and Aura of Protection meditations, just a slight change of intents.

If you are referring to the shapes of the runes you can find them here.

foundation meditation.

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL THE GODS OF HELL!

Isn't it better to replace need with desire, since need has an undertone of scarcity and deficiency? In most languages, verb to "will" is used in place of need. In english it's different...

Can I start the aura programming at any time or should I wait for a waxing moon? The coming moon is in Aquarius. I will wait for the comming waxing moon to start a new money mantra.

Thank you for sharing!

Hail Satan
Hail Osiris
Hail Lilith

foundation meditation.

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL THE GODS OF HELL!

Isn't it better to replace need with desire, since need has an undertone of scarcity and deficiency? In most languages, verb to "will" is used in place of need. In english it's different...

Can I start the aura programming at any time or should I wait for a waxing moon? The coming moon is in Aquarius. I will wait for the comming waxing moon to start a new money mantra.

Thank you for sharing!

Hail Satan
Hail Osiris
Hail Lilith

Can someone please explain to me the zodiac signs of the sun... for example, how can I know when the sun is in its home sign of Leo or exalted sign of Aries?

Hail Satan and His Allies
Hail Astarte
Hail Astaroth
Hail Thoth
Hail Lilith
Hail Azazel

Osiris Silvio said:
Can someone please explain to me the zodiac signs of the sun... for example, how can I know when the sun is in its home sign of Leo or exalted sign of Aries?

Hail Astarte
Hail Astaroth
Hail Thoth
Hail Lilith
Hail Azazel

Sure thing.

♈ Aries (Ram): March 21–April 19

♉ Taurus (Bull): April 20–May 20

♊ Gemini (Twins): May 21–June 21

♋ Cancer (Crab): June 22–July 22

♌ Leo (Lion): July 23–August 22

♍ Virgo (Virgin): August 23–September 22

♎ Libra (Balance): September 23–October 23

♏ Scorpius (Scorpion): October 24–November 21

♐ Sagittarius (Archer): November 22–December 21

♑ Capricornus (Goat): December 22–January 19

♒ Aquarius (Water Bearer): January 20–February 18

♓ Pisces (Fish): February 19–March 20

Shanti Sananda said:
Osiris Silvio said:

Hail Astarte
Hail Astaroth
Hail Thoth
Hail Lilith
Hail Azazel

Sure thing.

Also, planetwatcher.com, you can scroll through the dates to see where the planets are at any time :)

Lydia said:
Shanti Sananda said:
Osiris Silvio said:

Hail Astarte
Hail Astaroth
Hail Thoth
Hail Lilith
Hail Azazel

Sure thing.

Also, planetwatcher.com, you can scroll through the dates to see where the planets are at any time :)

That is a very useful site, it is more accurate then moon tracks.

Shanti Sananda said:
Osiris Silvio said:

Hail Astarte
Hail Astaroth
Hail Thoth
Hail Lilith
Hail Azazel

Sure thing.

Thank you!

Shanti Sananda said:
Osiris Silvio said:

Hail Astarte
Hail Astaroth
Hail Thoth
Hail Lilith
Hail Azazel

Sure thing.

Do you think it is good to start a sun sqaure when the sun is in the Pisces sign?

Osiris Silvio said:
Shanti Sananda said:
Osiris Silvio said:

Hail Astarte
Hail Astaroth
Hail Thoth
Hail Lilith
Hail Azazel

Sure thing.

Do you think it is good to start a sun sqaure when the sun is in the Pisces sign?

Sun in Pisces is weak. Sun in Aries is exalted.

I'd say that before doing any of this stuff, everyone should go and check their astrology to make sure they dont have any negative karma about wealth ( although it may also not be in your astrology but thats uncommon i think). so if you DO have negative karma on wealth and stuff, do Munka working for 40, 80 or 90 days to remove that FIRST. and THEN go on ahead.

This is because karma has a tendency to "backlash" in your life whenever you wanna do something about it, so you have to first disable it and remove the karmic negative energy so you can properly start building up new, better karmic patterns.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back