Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Rtr for beginners

F_For_Flamingo

So im making this post because i was affraid for a long time to start with the Rtr's . What scared me was that i don't get the pronunciation wrong, and that was my excuse for a long time not to start doing them. I was meditating and doing AoP, and i done the program to activate my chakras, and i was doing the Raum meditation daily,even started doing hatha yoga and kundalini yoga daily,but still something was missing. So what i done to start the Rtr's is i opened the Mp3 file on my Laptop where the pronaunciation is and i opened the paintable Rtr sheet on my Tablet(or mobile whatever you have). Then i start the the mp3 hear the first word then pause it, repeat it 9 times and continue doing that till the end of the Rtr. Its been a few days since i started doing it daily and i feel amazing, the Rtr's are clensing me. If this method is wrong please correct me, if not i hope it helps out newbies like me who want to start but are affraid, don't be it can only help you advance, stop beeing a slave and fight. Oh and if you dont know where to find the mp3 and the paintable Rtr it is on the Board index " SS Rituals for March 14th to March 24th" by HP.Hoodedcobra666

Hail Satan!

This is perfectly valid. Glad you’ve begun doing the rtrs. Don’t stop. Especially during these times.

Just get to the point to where you know how to pronounce the Final RTR without the audio then drop the audio. It’s actually pretty easy, also with the audios, they were made to help people be able to do this. You could have been doing RTRs lol it’s good though man just keep at it, that’s good.

You are overthinking it. I will still sometimes mispronounce certain vibrations. It’s no big deal your intention of destroying the enemy is what really matters. Final RTR may seem intimidating at first but once you do it it’s easy.

There is nothing wrong with listening to the pronunciation and the reciting 9 times that's how I started as well.

Also, this is major win and a breakhtoru in your spiritual journey so big congratulations!

There really is nothing else like doing the RTR it is just a blissful experience especially when you clean your aura + do the protection. Sometimes I just close my eyes and focus on the feeling afterward and even do a little bit of void on top of that and my day just goes by so much happier.

I also noticed that when I do RTR, I actually want to be and have the energy to be productive which is why I try to do my RTR early in the morning it. I have a tendency to get lazy with physical workout but when I do RTR in the mornings I almost never skip physical exercise

Thanks for the kind words, and for the fear part i come from an exstremist Ortodox background, so it was rly hard to get out of that , i dedicated when i was 18 but it was all to much for me back then( family,friends,girlfrend) it took me full 7 years to come back, the good part is that i kept doing the void meditation pretty often in those 7 years so it was not that hard to get into it + the newbie programm is great!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back