Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Upcoming Sun Square

Wayofthegods

As most of you, who are Astrologically inclined, may realize, March 21st is coming up, which is when the sun Goes into Aries.

This is the perfect time to do a Sun Square. It will last until around April 22nd, where it will go into Taurus.

The chant for this, is simply;

AUM SURYA SVAHA OR
AUM SURYA NAMAH

The Working:
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Sun_Square.html

March 21st is a saturday right? I thought day of the sun is on sundays?

Taurus said:
The proper day for the sun square is on Sunday 22.
Of course Sunday is the day of the Sun and Saturday is the day of Saturn. Isn't it obvious from them name :roll:

Hi Aldrick,
Thank you very much for your contributions and recent posts and info.
I will be using SURYA by itself for a high number of repetitions to attract money and keeping myself protected.

A good strategy would be using:
1. Sun In Aries for protection and then
2. Sun in Taurus for finances.

What do you think?

Aldrick said:
As most of you, who are Astrologically inclined, may realize, March 21st is coming up, which is when the sun Goes into Aries.

This is the perfect time to do a Sun Square. It will last until around April 22nd, where it will go into Taurus.

AUM SURYA SVAHA OR
AUM SURYA NAMAH

The Working:
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Sun_Square.html

Taurus said:

He just mentioned it as a general date, that's all. You're right, start the sun square on a Sunday.

The equinox is March 19th, so you can start the Sunday of that week.

Taurus said:
He meant the sun goes into Aries that day thus the era of powerful sun squares is beginning. You’d still begin on a Sunday. Any Sunday where the sun is in Aires.

94n said:
Taurus said:

He just mentioned it as a general date, that's all. You're right, start the sun square on a Sunday.

The equinox is March 19th, so you can start the Sunday of that week.

Thanks for clarifying :)

This is incorrect. The Sun goes into Aries in 11 hours (5 AM GMT+1), which is the Equinox point. So today is Ostara in the US, tomorrow for nearly the rest of the world. Follow the SS calendar.

The first day available for the square, as some already stated, is this Sunday. You'll see the same on the calendar.

Syt said:
Hi Aldrick,
I will be using SURYA by itself for a high number of repetitions to attract money and keeping myself protected.

What do you think?

Aldrick said:

AUM SURYA SVAHA OR
AUM SURYA NAMAH

The Working:

Surya must be done everyday till Godhead.

I see what you're going for with Taurus. But Instead do a physical sun square, during Aries or leo sun. With Affirmattions to attract money. REMEMBER. In a very happy and positive way for me!

Otherwise uncle Bob will take a dive down the stairs. You'll be left crying with a wad of cash in your hands.

Ain't nobody got time for that.

Syt said:
Hi Aldrick,

What do you think?

Aldrick said:

AUM SURYA SVAHA OR
AUM SURYA NAMAH

The Working:

Where did you get that sun in Taurus is good for finances? sun rules over money and it's stronger in Aries and leo ,but you can do a sun square or workings related even if it's in Taurus ,it will be not as powerful I guess .
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Noted_Planetary_Placements.html
By the way
Moon in Taurus is good for money workings ,you can start doing one on march 26th (make sure to see when the void of course ends) and
Venus is currently in Taurus so you have more options ahead

Stormblood said:
This is incorrect. The Sun goes into Aries in 11 hours (5 AM GMT+1), which is the Equinox point. So today is Ostara in the US, tomorrow for nearly the rest of the world. Follow the SS calendar.

The first day available for the square, as some already stated, is this Sunday. You'll see the same on the calendar.

You're splitting hairs over a day. Yes this Sunday would be the first day. Which is the 22nd.....

Aldrick said:
Stormblood said:

You're splitting hairs over a day. Yes this Sunday would be the first day. Which is the 22nd.....
can you help me with a affirmation for this?

Aldrick said:
Stormblood said:

Happy Ostara to you as well!

Aldrick said:

It's okay, we all knew what you meant.
Thank you for the reminder. ❤

Goldenage18 said:
Syt said:
Hi Aldrick,

What do you think?

Aldrick said:

AUM SURYA SVAHA OR
AUM SURYA NAMAH

The Working:

Where did you get that sun in Taurus is good for finances? sun rules over money and it's stronger in Aries and leo ,but you can do a sun square or workings related even if it's in Taurus ,it will be not as powerful I guess .
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Noted_Planetary_Placements.html
By the way
Moon in Taurus is good for money workings ,you can start doing one on march 26th (make sure to see when the void of course ends) and
When moon is in Taurus and the day is Sunday it would be a great day for finances.Now if Sun and/or Venus happen to be in favourable signs it will add power to the working/spell.

Νίκος said:
Goldenage18 said:
Syt said:
Hi Aldrick,

What do you think?

By the way
When moon is in Taurus and the day is Sunday it would be a great day for finances.Now if Sun and/or Venus happen to be in favourable signs it will add power to the working/spell.

Where I live it's
Better Thursday or Friday cause march 29
Moon goes void very soon at 12 am .
I haven't checked for other countries

Stormblood said:
Aldrick said:
Stormblood said:

Happy Ostara to you as well!

Happy Ostara Brother

Goldenage18 said:
Νίκος said:
Goldenage18 said:
By the way

Where I live it's
Better Thursday or Friday cause march 29
Moon goes void very soon at 12 am .
I haven't checked for other countries
I was just making a completely generic statement based on what I have seen in previous calendars.Other than that everyone should read the ideal calendar for his time zone to be sure he does the workings on the ideal dates.

Thank you all for your responses.
Yes, I understand that Taurus is a neutral sign for the Sun.

My intuition tells me that different Sun signs act as filters with its own unique and major attributes. Just like the moon but on a more macro level.

For example, when the Sun is in Taurus is when most flowers bloom and fruits start to grow and ripen. At least in the tropics where I'm at. Each Sun sign affects nature in its own unique and specific way. Certain plants only flower in December (Sun in Capricorn) regardless of location and climate.

A working may be more effective its aligns with certain qualities of the Sun.

The Sun in Aries is fertilization and conception. Whereas Sun in Taurus is birth and growth.

E.g.
1. Sun/Aries= purification, cleaning, protection, taking action, fertilization, conception, preparation. Sun in Aries is Spring. BIRTH.

2. Sun/Taurus= money, growth, fertility, abundance, fruitfulness, etc. GROWTH.

The energies of the SUN affects nature in cycles of BIRTH, GROWTH, HARVEST, DEATH..

HS.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back