DNA tests fail for Jewishness

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
HauptSturm

DNA tests fail for Jewishness

Post by HauptSturm »

What are your opinions on the accurateness of a DNA tests testing for Jewishness? I think this is a huge conspiracy and the companies are intentionally giving Jews non-Jewish DNA. Someone I know has taken a DNA test and it came back negative for Jewishness but I am very doubtful. Jews can take a DNA test and have it come back not Jewish. This test is then used as absolute proof to say they are not Jewish. This is very dangerous. People make big decisions on this information, like marriage, children, etc... What are your thoughts?
"When you sacrifice for your community, then you can walk with your head held up high." - Adolf Hitler
HP. Hoodedcobra666

Re: DNA tests fail for Jewishness

Post by HP. Hoodedcobra666 »

I find these tests to be dubious, as I know, many blantant jews of the Alt-Right also get these DNA tests and they come out 'non jewish', while many others who order these and are not jewish, come out as jewish.

The 'jewishness' is defined by some key genetic factors, but these are not only individual to jews. Some that are only individual to jews are things like the Cohen gene. Which many tests don't even recognize as legitimate. Such test could be proven in Israel, not in some random company.

This is a perfect opportunity through these tests to increase confusion. Make people who are pure think they are mixed, and give jews free passage as well by using this so called 'DNA proof'.

The samples are REGIONAL. This means they sample a region basically. Not the prototype of a race, as such they do not accept as valid, but a REGIONAL SAMPLE. Aka every random people mixed in a REGION, they consider a proper DNA group. Which can have many races, and of course, jews.

The region as it's well known can be contaminated in jews, as for such, companies can take them as a 'religious group' or however they see fit. And therefore this constitutes the new 'normal', the new 'european' and the new 'german' or 'scandinavian' or what have you. Based on the REGIONAL match, they calculate one's DNA. One matches with the "REGION" and one is what people live on the REGION.

In other words the judgement is not based on one's similarity to a pure blueprint, but of one's similarity to people living right now in the region. So a Swede may be only 80% Swedish while Adbul may be 75% Swedish based on a regional sample.

DNA tests prove nothing at this point. One can take a gentile and get them to spit into a tube, and send the tube and later claim they themselves are fully Gentile or Aryan or what have you.

If it looks jewish, acts jewish, and it feels jewish, then it *IS* jewish. Even if any proof it brought to support otherwise, one who *IS* a jew, *IS* a jew.

Jews have been creating forgeries for thousands of years, there is no reason for them to not meddle with these companies.

In the future, there will be real and legitimate tests to take, especially if we get our own people in these businesses. They will tell us the truth.
HauptSturm

Post by HauptSturm »

Thanks for the quick reply. I will trust my intuition on this one. Better safe than sorry.
"When you sacrifice for your community, then you can walk with your head held up high." - Adolf Hitler
High Priest Lucius Oria

Post by High Priest Lucius Oria »

I think if the company that is testing DNA is from Israel, they would want to test specifically for Jewishness so there is a sense of reliability there.
luis

Post by luis »

HoodedCobra666 wrote:I find these tests to be dubious, as I know, many blantant jews of the Alt-Right also get these DNA tests and they come out 'non jewish', while many others who order these and are not jewish, come out as jewish.

The 'jewishness' is defined by some key genetic factors, but these are not only individual to jews. Some that are only individual to jews are things like the Cohen gene. Which many tests don't even recognize as legitimate. Such test could be proven in Israel, not in some random company.

This is a perfect opportunity through these tests to increase confusion. Make people who are pure think they are mixed, and give jews free passage as well by using this so called 'DNA proof'.

The samples are REGIONAL. This means they sample a region basically. Not the prototype of a race, as such they do not accept as valid, but a REGIONAL SAMPLE. Aka every random people mixed in a REGION, they consider a proper DNA group. Which can have many races, and of course, jews.

The region as it's well known can be contaminated in jews, as for such, companies can take them as a 'religious group' or however they see fit. And therefore this constitutes the new 'normal', the new 'european' and the new 'german' or 'scandinavian' or what have you. Based on the REGIONAL match, they calculate one's DNA. One matches with the "REGION" and one is what people live on the REGION.

In other words the judgement is not based on one's similarity to a pure blueprint, but of one's similarity to people living right now in the region. So a Swede may be only 80% Swedish while Adbul may be 75% Swedish based on a regional sample.

DNA tests prove nothing at this point. One can take a gentile and get them to spit into a tube, and send the tube and later claim they themselves are fully Gentile or Aryan or what have you.

If it looks jewish, acts jewish, and it feels jewish, then it *IS* jewish. Even if any proof it brought to support otherwise, one who *IS* a jew, *IS* a jew.

Jews have been creating forgeries for thousands of years, there is no reason for them to not meddle with these companies.

In the future, there will be real and legitimate tests to take, especially if we get our own people in these businesses. They will tell us the truth.
I've seen on YouTube that some people that don't look like a jew have taken the test and somehow It say that they are jewish.
HauptSturm

Post by HauptSturm »

High Priest Lucius Oria wrote:I think if the company that is testing DNA is from Israel, they would want to test specifically for Jewishness so there is a sense of reliability there.
Yes. The Israeli DNA tests are accurate but the others are a scam. You pay $100 to spit in a tube.
luis

Post by luis »

HauptSturm wrote:
High Priest Lucius Oria wrote:I think if the company that is testing DNA is from Israel, they would want to test specifically for Jewishness so there is a sense of reliability there.
Yes. The Israeli DNA tests are accurate but the others are a scam. You pay $100 to spit in a tube.
But still giving my DNA to jew doesn't sound so good :?
Larissa666

Post by Larissa666 »

One more vote for Israeli testing. These scums know what they are made of, and know what to look for, unlike other companies around the world.

Why are you asking this, btw? Are you being tormented by enemy, again? If so, just give it a rest, you're probably not a jew.
Thank You, Lord Azazel!!! Hail to you, The Shining One! Forever!!!

Mνάσεσθαί τινά φαμι καὶ ἕτερον ἀμμέων
HauptSturm

Post by HauptSturm »

luis wrote:I've seen on YouTube that some people that don't look like a jew have taken the test and somehow It say that they are jewish.
One of my siblings did the DNA test and no Jewish DNA was found, but with these tests that doesn't even really mean anything anyway... No Black DNA either.
HauptSturm

Post by HauptSturm »

Larissa666 wrote:Why are you asking this, btw? Are you being tormented by enemy, again? If so, just give it a rest, you're probably not a jew.
I don't want to speak too much on this subject but someone I know has a new friend and I suspect this person of being Jewish. It's hard to say exactly what is what. I asked this person about their name possibly being Jewish. They said they took the DNA test and they are not Jewish, but I am still skeptical.... I could be wrong though. I will have to meditate on it more and get a solid answer. I know I'm not Jewish.
Larissa666

Post by Larissa666 »

Oh, OK, OK, I see many fellow Brothers and Sisters these days being troubled by such thoughts from enemy, that's why I assumed.

Regarding the negative feeling I get when I see the jew, well, I still haven't had a situation where I had such feeling, and it turned out I was wrong. Whenever I suspected that someone might be a kike, it turned out they are.

Your feeling is probably correct.

Hail Satan!!!
Thank You, Lord Azazel!!! Hail to you, The Shining One! Forever!!!

Mνάσεσθαί τινά φαμι καὶ ἕτερον ἀμμέων
luis

Post by luis »

HauptSturm wrote:
luis wrote:I've seen on YouTube that some people that don't look like a jew have taken the test and somehow It say that they are jewish.
One of my siblings did the DNA test and no Jewish DNA was found, but with these tests that doesn't even really mean anything anyway... No Black DNA either.
My point was that this test are probabily fake, this people on YouTube didn't feel and look jewish but they did the test and somehow they have little jewish DNA.
Cacique Satanás

Post by Cacique Satanás »

Most of those DNA Companies just look for shekels and they will sell something just to give a pleasure to the Goy.

You have to give all your personal information to the Company and this includes your ID, the Company will access to Data Bases and look for your information.
If you are still a christian(in case you did not send an apostasy's letter to the church you were baptized) then they will take that into account, the company will sell you a result of you being part of the 12 tribes of Israel and BOOM...you are a Jew.

Of course, if you go to Israel and ask for citizenship you will be ignored since the Rabbis will not trust your DNA Test.Such tests have to be done in Israel and the Jews know where they come from and the Rabbis are responsible for saving the History of the Tribe.

Let's suppose you take that DNA Test in Japan and you get a 100% Jewish genes then you will be happy(in case you are a christian) and apply in the Israel Embassy for citizenship but your DNA Test is not valid and you are sent to a Kike's Genetic lab...in that lab you get a result of being 100% Goy.