Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Forced vaccination law passed in Denmark

Specter

https://www.thelocal.dk/20200313/denmark-passes-far-reaching-emergency-coronavirus-law
The far-reaching new law will remain in force until March 2021, when it will expire under a sunset clause.

"I was touched when I saw the whole Parliament standing up and voting for this," Health Minister Magnus Heunicke told Danish state broadcaster DR after the law passed.

"It is time to put aside party politics and be together to do what it takes to bring Denmark safely through this situation."

Jens Elo Rytter, law professor at Copenhagen University, said the measures were unlike anything passed in the last 75 years "It is certainly the most extreme since the Second World War," he told the Jyllands-Posten newspaper. "There have been some powerful encroachments in various terror packages. But this goes further."

Trine Maria Ilsøe, DR's court correspondent, said that Danish citizens could face prosecution under the new law if they refused to comply with health authorities' demands. "It means that you could be sentenced to a punishment if you, for example, refuse to allow yourself to be tested for coronavirus," she said.

The Ministry of Health will now work with the Ministry of Justice on the details of how the police will work with health officials to enforce their demands.

As well as enforcing quarantine measures, the law also allows the authorities to force people to be vaccinated, even though there is currently no vaccination for the virus.

It also empowers them to prohibit access to public institutions, supermarkets and shops, public and private nursing homes and hospitals, and also to impose restrictions on access to public transport.

Initially, the government wanted to the law to give the police the right to enter private homes without a court order if there is a suspicion of coronavirus infection. But this was dropped after opposition from parties in the parliament.

The parliamentary session was itself affected by the pandemic, with only 95 out of 179 MPs present for the vote, efforts made to ensure that MPs kept a safe distance from one another, and MPs voting by standing up.

With the fact that Israeli scientist have almost developed a "Vaccine" this does not sound good :|

It's not like they will vaccinate people with every vaccine ever invented for every single disease or infection. Hopefully they will make the most important ones mandatory, in Italy for example, vaccination is mandatory for some diseases, while it's optional for others.
I doubt they will make coronavirus' vaccine mandatory.

Specter said:

Holy shit are the people going to snap and wake up faster than a jew reaching for a dime on the ground... they basically just built their own time-bomb.

This is SEVERELY going to enforce the "microchip conspiracy theory" to become drastically more blatant and in everyone's face. The people aren't going to stand for this, hell they fight enough to not be put in quarantine, imagine how they'd react to being forced to have something injected into their body.

I hope a full on rebellion arises from this because the people most certainly did not agree to this nor would they ever have, that's why their vote's not in it at all.

Specter said:
https://www.thelocal.dk/20200313/denmark-passes-far-reaching-emergency-coronavirus-law
The far-reaching new law will remain in force until March 2021, when it will expire under a sunset clause.

"I was touched when I saw the whole Parliament standing up and voting for this," Health Minister Magnus Heunicke told Danish state broadcaster DR after the law passed.

"It is time to put aside party politics and be together to do what it takes to bring Denmark safely through this situation."

Jens Elo Rytter, law professor at Copenhagen University, said the measures were unlike anything passed in the last 75 years "It is certainly the most extreme since the Second World War," he told the Jyllands-Posten newspaper. "There have been some powerful encroachments in various terror packages. But this goes further."

Trine Maria Ilsøe, DR's court correspondent, said that Danish citizens could face prosecution under the new law if they refused to comply with health authorities' demands. "It means that you could be sentenced to a punishment if you, for example, refuse to allow yourself to be tested for coronavirus," she said.

The Ministry of Health will now work with the Ministry of Justice on the details of how the police will work with health officials to enforce their demands.

As well as enforcing quarantine measures, the law also allows the authorities to force people to be vaccinated, even though there is currently no vaccination for the virus.

It also empowers them to prohibit access to public institutions, supermarkets and shops, public and private nursing homes and hospitals, and also to impose restrictions on access to public transport.

Initially, the government wanted to the law to give the police the right to enter private homes without a court order if there is a suspicion of coronavirus infection. But this was dropped after opposition from parties in the parliament.

The parliamentary session was itself affected by the pandemic, with only 95 out of 179 MPs present for the vote, efforts made to ensure that MPs kept a safe distance from one another, and MPs voting by standing up.

With the fact that Israeli scientist have almost developed a "Vaccine" this does not sound good :|

But Most Assuredely, there are people, that will think, this is just wonderful.

Do the RTRs relentlessly, everyone. We all knew from the start that they would try to push for mandatory mass vaccination, and nothing has changed there. Our victory lies not in preventing them from trying this, but rather in making them experience a severe backlash in return for it. Wake people up through the power we have been given by the Gods.

Yeah this is the starting of something very bad, if it starts happening in my area I'm legitimately going to bug out if they do not let me have a waiting period to see how others respond to it and/or I'm unable to live in a different country. Best hope it doesn't come to that.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back