Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

ADL points out CORRECT antisemitic theory that Jews are using Coronavirus panic for market profit

Jack

The coronavirus pandemic has upended the world. China instituted a lockdown on tens of millions of its people. Israel set drastic restrictions on workplaces and public gatherings. And the United States on Friday declared a national emergency, all in an attempt to contain the spread of the novel virus.

As the infectious disease — with no vaccine or specific cure — has spread across the globe, a new conspiracy theory has been brewing on the fringes of society: The Jews are behind it.

According to Alex Friedfeld, a researcher with the Anti-Defamation League’s (ADL) Center on Extremism, extremists began promulgating the notion in January that the coronavirus was created by a cabal of Jews, around the time the virus was first being detected.

The most popular conspiracy theory is that Jews are using this virus as a means for profit,” Friedfeld told The Times of Israel. “They are saying Jews manufactured it and are going to take advantage of the markets collapse through insider trading.”

Such ideas have been percolating not only on extremist platforms like Telegram and Gab, he said, but through posts on mainstream platforms like Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, where memes and statements have been posted regularly.

“What’s interesting to me was I started to see these same conspiracy theories — and anti-Semitic ones in particular — pop-up on social media,” he said.

In some cases, these theories have also appeared on state-sponsored television networks, like in Turkey.

One guest on Turkish television said “Jews, Zionists have organized and engineered the novel coronavirus as a biological weapon just like bird flu” to “design the world, seize countries and neuter the world’s population.”
https://www.timesofisrael.com/conspiracy-theory-that-jews-created-virus-spreads-on-social-media-adl-says/

The above highlighted quote is actually 100% true. Since the coronavirus pandemic, markets have crashed and Jewish central bankers have bought through share buybacks all of the Government and major companies. And I'll link an article here which shows that the Federal bailout of 700 billion dollars has FAILED. What this means is ,the markets may be indefinitely closed and all the wealth might be in the hands of these Central Banker jews.
The question, however, is whether the market will be halted fully and indefinitely to prevent further selling and to "own the shorts" whether due to continued selling or by presidential decree. We will find out in a few hours, and until then here are the appropriate circuit breaker levels. If the S&P drops to 2,168 it may be all over.

2521.25 (down 7%)
2358.59 (down 13%)
2168.82 (down 20%)
https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/quarantative-easing-fails-sp-brent-down-10-european-banks-all-time-low-monday-massacre

Get ready for more antisemitism when massive number of small and medium sided businesses are laid off due to these jews.

Coronavirus is Israel and Communist China engineered, it doesn't take a genius to figure out that israel benefits off this.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back