Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

"The Plot Against America" New Miniseries

We are the future gods of our people. Start acting
"The Plot Against America imagines "an alternate American history told through the eyes of a working-class Jewish family in Newark, New Jersey, as they watch the political rise of Charles Lindbergh, an aviator-hero and xenophobic populist, who becomes president and turns the nation toward fascism."[2]"

The enemy is highly aware of their losing-of-control not just in the United States but the whole world, and what better way to try and take back some of that control than through the media? This new miniseries is set to premier March 16th on HBO in the americas and start showing on the 17th on HOT, YES and Cellcom in Israel. It shows an alternative life where the ruling classes of the United States turn against the jewish people.

It's based on the 2004 novel of the same name. We know jews have played constantly with 'philosophy' and 'telling of the future', but the truth is the jews very well saw this coming as it was originally stated in their bible that the jewish people were destined to come under severe fire and ultimately lose their grip on the world. I cannot find the original statement but to my knowledge it has apparently been altered in a form of censorship for whatever means.

To bring attention to this book and it's claim as "alternate history" is a joke in and of itself because the 'v.i.p' jews know very well that this "alternate history" is exactly what has started to happen now. The trailer shows jews being hunted down, under pressure and hatred of the gentile people, their security compromised and growing ever more under threat. And if you decide to see the trailer for yourself one should definitely note the very obvious subliminal mention of "back-up plan" in it, not to mention the title is literally "The Plot Against America", do they really think we're that stupid?

Their target audience is not gentiles this time around, it's jews. There is roughly 12 million jews total in the United States and they are going to be the only ones who will watch this en masse. They're going to be made aware to the full extent of what the 'v.i.p' jews know of what is actually happening in america, and then what do you think's probably going to happen? It'll either rile them up or make them terrified to death. If they do what the 'v.i.p' jews are likely hoping they'll do and potentially start attacking or killing gentiles this will only serve to expose them further. And with this whole virus panic and economical pressure who knows what'll happen.

I personally don't think this will play out in the way they want it to at all and don't think much will come of it if anything, but with threat of war on our doorstep among other chaos that's going on, just keep safe. Be aware of your surroundings at all times and note everyone with you at any given location. Make sure when you go somewhere that you know where exits and potential escape routes are if something were to happen.

Doesn't hurt to be prepared and in the know.

Dr Shekelberg also commented on the alternative history: " OY VEY! These Nazis in America, these people of Ha-Satan, even put me to work once an 8 hour shift once a week for my twenty condo's and living in Beverly Hills. I tell you these are Nazis with a lot of hatred for the jewish God's chosen people. So we decided to give them communism cause we did this in Rome too. I remember they locked me in a room and said "In the America you gotta work to make a living sir, you can't always be on millions of jew-specific jew welfare or free loans like Kushner", and then they gassed me with Zyklon C, but my big nose comes with air insulation so I survived. All of this happened in the oven of MacDonalds on it's founding. Then Henry Ford almost run me over with a car, the Ford brand. Some other jew was forced to even work as a lawyer once, you can't believe that hatred against the Chosen People. Another even more oppressed jew was able to work as an architect, and he once even planned a house for a goyim. This is annuda holocaust..."

Jack said:

Yeah, exactly "Wut ?"

https://www.bitchute.com/video/4pbtIfGgX88z/

Sounds a lot like what our Founding Fathers were after "Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness".

"Oy vey dah )))Founding Fathers((( wuz fazcist and shiet it's (((anuda shoah)))".

Roughly 12 millions jews that is funny I think there is a lot more than that. Reminds me of reading a few pages of "200 years together" https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=36375 and mentioning how jews were uncountable and no one knew their exact size, hell with populations reaching in the million of size how do you count them all plus they hid their numbers to avoid taxation and other legislation put towards them.

On top of that because they all look the same with orthodox uniform and beard you couldn't find the ones committing crimes plus they had all the same names or variety of names.

Gear88 said:
Jack said:

Yeah, exactly "Wut ?"

https://www.bitchute.com/video/4pbtIfGgX88z/

Sounds a lot like what our Founding Fathers were after "Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness".

"Oy vey dah )))Founding Fathers((( wuz fazcist and shiet it's (((anuda shoah)))".

Roughly 12 millions jews that is funny I think there is a lot more than that. Reminds me of reading a few pages of "200 years together" https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=36375 and mentioning how jews were uncountable and no one knew their exact size, hell with populations reaching in the million of size how do you count them all plus they hid their numbers to avoid taxation and other legislation put towards them.

On top of that because they all look the same with orthodox uniform and beard you couldn't find the ones committing crimes plus they had all the same names or variety of names.

In addition to all that they deliberately sow confusion as to who's a Jew and who isn't. They've kinda dropped the "it's just a religion goy" line in recent years but you still hear that one parroted every now and again. Nowadays it'll typically center on what outwardly appears to be division amongst them, with some reform Jews saying anyone who converts can be a full-fledged Jew whereas the orthodox and other conservative denominations stick with the Jewish mother rule.

It's infuriating how this deception is even effective against ostensibly aware White nationalists who will accept a conservative, critical-of-Israel Jew every now and again as /ourkike/.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back