Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Empowering Runes

SOWILO is used to empower both runes and chakras, so when should one vibrate SOWILO to empower another rune, before? or after? Also a working that already involves SOWILO such as a chakra empowering working would you vibrate SOWILO first or another rune of ones choice followed by SOWILO?

HAIL SATAN AND ALL THOSE ALLIED TO HIM :smile:

NoCreativeNameHereV2 said:
SOWILO is used to empower both runes and chakras, so when should one vibrate SOWILO to empower another rune, before? or after? Also a working that already involves SOWILO such as a chakra empowering working would you vibrate SOWILO first or another rune of ones choice followed by SOWILO?

HAIL SATAN AND ALL THOSE ALLIED TO HIM :smile:

I use Sowilo after whatever other rune I’m working with. And then my affirmations. So:

Rune 1
Sowilo
Affirmation

My line of thinking is that the energies of the Sowilo rune need to act upon the energies of the other rune, hence why you would do the other rune first (to get the energies of that rune going, so that they can be further empowered by Sowilo).

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back