Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Law attraction

Ockod

im started to listen on youtube meditations for cash, for to be sure, power affirmation and so on, after knowd law attraction. but what else can i do for to attract what i want ? i readt that for to attract i have to modificate my subconscius! but simple meditations on youtube isn't good. what can i do?

if i increase my power through meditation, i can to attract better what i want ? (alongside the affirmations and views)

Thank you everyone!

Ockod said:
im started to listen on youtube meditations for cash, for to be sure, power affirmation and so on, after knowd law attraction. but what else can i do for to attract what i want ? i readt that for to attract i have to modificate my subconscius! but simple meditations on youtube isn't good. what can i do?

if i increase my power through meditation, i can to attract better what i want ? (alongside the affirmations and views)

Thank you everyone!

So as far as I understand, spells mostly consist of powerful thoughts. There's no blueprint to do this easily, it's something you have to learn and work at. Trust yourself when trying.

You can always work on making thoughts stronger. Whatever comes natural to you when you try to do this is probably working. The more time and effort you put into exploring how to do this, the more powerful your thoughts become.

I don't work on this a whole lot but I will share with you some of the things I came up with.

So.. let's say for instance you have the goal of attracting women into your life and developing connections to them.

Your desire alone, the stronger it is, can have an affect of pulling things into your life. However, what I would do is, in addition to desire, put energy into my aura that serves the same purpose. You can do this without visuals, you can just "feel" yourself doing it. I also imagine words (they happen to usually be in white) and with meaning (the goal in mind, I make myself feel what I want, and imagine the feeling of it happening) attach these words into my aura on my body. This doesn't seem to be extremely powerful when I do it.. but if you have a goal, you can use all of the methods at your disposal. If you want something badly enough you will do everything you can to get it.. and you probably will end up getting what you want.

I have seen better results (through experimentation) of imagining things that I want happening. So you want something.. imagine it happening. The more time you spend practicing this the more powerful it will be.. Imagine your goal happening. Imagine what tomorrow is going to feel like, and two days from now, and three, and even weeks if you want from now. Take the feeling of your imagined thoughts of the future and add your desire into it. So now you're imagining what you want happening, and you're combining it with your best sense of what the future is going to be like. The more you focus on it the stronger it gets. Make it as complex and intricate as possible, exercise your mind. You need to have complete confidence in what you're doing (which can be difficult, but this will get easier as you become more acquainted with your spirituality, energy, and so on) and with all of your being, to the best of your ability, feel that what you're envisioning is real and is going to happen.

This is a basic rundown. If you can't understand it right away, try reading it again. Then come back later, then tomorrow. I've tried to explain it, though I'm not going to put a ton of effort into it because it's up to you to figure it out and perfect/powerful communication isn't easy, and the information is contained here in my post.

The more you practice doing things like this, the more familiar and confident you will become when doing them. You should feel very comfortable. When you do this you will figure out your own routes and "feelings" and methods that can be used. It doesn't come right away but you can start right now and your results are always going to vary. Even with no experience you might succeed right away. Everyone is different, "it's all relative," and yada yada yada.

Good luck dude. Extrapolate from this post what seems useful to you. You don't have to do everything I said, or follow my words religiously. Whatever feels right is what you should do. You will learn.. some of this stuff is hard to put into words.. you will be able to "feel" how to do this, and how to do it better, and when you've gotten better at it.

retrograde said:
Ockod said:

Thank you everyone!

So as far as I understand, spells mostly consist of powerful thoughts. There's no blueprint to do this easily, it's something you have to learn and work at. Trust yourself when trying.

You can always work on making thoughts stronger. Whatever comes natural to you when you try to do this is probably working. The more time and effort you put into exploring how to do this, the more powerful your thoughts become.

I don't work on this a whole lot but I will share with you some of the things I came up with.

So.. let's say for instance you have the goal of attracting women into your life and developing connections to them.

Your desire alone, the stronger it is, can have an affect of pulling things into your life. However, what I would do is, in addition to desire, put energy into my aura that serves the same purpose. You can do this without visuals, you can just "feel" yourself doing it. I also imagine words (they happen to usually be in white) and with meaning (the goal in mind, I make myself feel what I want, and imagine the feeling of it happening) attach these words into my aura on my body. This doesn't seem to be extremely powerful when I do it.. but if you have a goal, you can use all of the methods at your disposal. If you want something badly enough you will do everything you can to get it.. and you probably will end up getting what you want.

I have seen better results (through experimentation) of imagining things that I want happening. So you want something.. imagine it happening. The more time you spend practicing this the more powerful it will be.. Imagine your goal happening. Imagine what tomorrow is going to feel like, and two days from now, and three, and even weeks if you want from now. Take the feeling of your imagined thoughts of the future and add your desire into it. So now you're imagining what you want happening, and you're combining it with your best sense of what the future is going to be like. The more you focus on it the stronger it gets. Make it as complex and intricate as possible, exercise your mind. You need to have complete confidence in what you're doing (which can be difficult, but this will get easier as you become more acquainted with your spirituality, energy, and so on) and with all of your being, to the best of your ability, feel that what you're envisioning is real and is going to happen.

This is a basic rundown. If you can't understand it right away, try reading it again. Then come back later, then tomorrow. I've tried to explain it, though I'm not going to put a ton of effort into it because it's up to you to figure it out and perfect/powerful communication isn't easy, and the information is contained here in my post.

The more you practice doing things like this, the more familiar and confident you will become when doing them. You should feel very comfortable. When you do this you will figure out your own routes and "feelings" and methods that can be used. It doesn't come right away but you can start right now and your results are always going to vary. Even with no experience you might succeed right away. Everyone is different, "it's all relative," and yada yada yada.

Good luck dude. Extrapolate from this post what seems useful to you. You don't have to do everything I said, or follow my words religiously. Whatever feels right is what you should do. You will learn.. some of this stuff is hard to put into words.. you will be able to "feel" how to do this, and how to do it better, and when you've gotten better at it.

Thank u. Very kind. Sorry for my doubt. for example, what do you know of rituals for money? for example massoneria utilize rituals with ebraic word ( i know we fight for destroy it) but, i mean, there is another way for get money, for example rituals, or other?

Ockod said:

Thank you everyone!

word of advice avoid subliminals if you stumble across them. Seriously, they are glorified brainwashing and don't do anything. Also, it might be worth considering starting a 40 day ( or more ) working.

Ockod said:
Thank u. Very kind. Sorry for my doubt. for example, what do you know of rituals for money? for example massoneria utilize rituals with ebraic word ( i know we fight for destroy it) but, i mean, there is another way for get money, for example rituals, or other?

I think it's all very similar. I'm not very experienced honestly but I've experienced a sample size of what magic can be like, and what it taught me is that you can really explore these things on your own. What you make up on your own is probably going to be stronger because you are tailoring it to your needs. Just use your mind power, and anything else that's available to you that you think could be useful, i.e. vibrations, charms, .. so forth.

This is the path. A lot of it is self taught something tells me.

The harder part is getting into a state of consciousness where you can feel that you have this power. That's what meditation is for.

I hope this is helpful. Behind all of these words there's a big idea I'm trying to share that I've discovered.

Take care!

Yes there is. I'm giving you the Italian version because you'll understand it better.

https://www.freewebs.com/itajos/BIBLIOTECA/DENARO%20-%20Incantesimi.pdf

Ockod said:
Sorry for my doubt. for example, what do you know of rituals for money? for example massoneria utilize rituals with ebraic word ( i know we fight for destroy it) but, i mean, there is another way for get money, for example rituals, or other?

Shrekelstein said:
Yes there is. I'm giving you the Italian version because you'll understand it better.

https://www.freewebs.com/itajos/BIBLIOTECA/DENARO%20-%20Incantesimi.pdf

Ockod said:
Sorry for my doubt. for example, what do you know of rituals for money? for example massoneria utilize rituals with ebraic word ( i know we fight for destroy it) but, i mean, there is another way for get money, for example rituals, or other?

Thank you everyone. Yes, i know that page, but for example, i guess you everyone knows Berlusconi. In same article of ‘massoni’ we can read that Berlusconi use esoterism for his purpose. I don’t know but i don’t think that to use word or mantra it’s a right way ( or the only way)For example, in Italy, Berlusconi, created ‘dragon sect’ or many politcs they use symbolism for power.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back