Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

is He Jewish

setmefree

he is a Croatian football player name Luka modric
satanist here and also german propaganda which sometime true say that Hooked nose (eagle nose )
is jewish and all white aryan have straight nose

Classify him :-
is he Jewish Reptile or european gentile

3117466ee8aa9cf6028de6a2980875e8

Luka-Modric-715778.jpg

Modric-happy-986717.jpg

Greece+v+Croatia+FIFA+2018+World+Cup+Qualifier+8C2gRrqTaWgx.jpg

Dh2mGEyX0AEGUlD.jpg

5Vo2v4lsdx49Br-qHssWWuIjeBwVmOmLrIpnW6nZPDmnZrzAF9jOdPihZlS89uODL9TK0N2DrGfgz6iySNJNNLLYoc_EBop8A6J8TVkeIFC3PI4Y8QTt1zewvNhwZFX2ZgjlER6pyZys-g

MODRIC-2-660x450.png

croatia-v-denmark-round-of-16-2018-fifa-world-cup-russia-5b3a04eb73f36c6e5a00002e.jpg

He is jewish, but you need to understand that hooked nose isn't the only factor that reveals if someone is jewish or not. I know that HPHC himself replied about some gentiles having hooked noses, but jews have very specific time of cohen nose exactly like Luka on these pictures.

I'm very sure that gentiles who have hooked noses are very paranoid and in fear of not being accepted, but an in all, I suggest you to read How to identify and recognize a jew, which you can find in Satan's Library.

setmefree said:
he is a Croatian football player name Luka modric
satanist here and also german propaganda which sometime true say that Hooked nose (eagle nose )
is jewish and all white aryan have straight nose

Classify him :-
is he Jewish Reptile or european gentile

3117466ee8aa9cf6028de6a2980875e8

Luka-Modric-715778.jpg

Modric-happy-986717.jpg

Greece+v+Croatia+FIFA+2018+World+Cup+Qualifier+8C2gRrqTaWgx.jpg

Dh2mGEyX0AEGUlD.jpg

5Vo2v4lsdx49Br-qHssWWuIjeBwVmOmLrIpnW6nZPDmnZrzAF9jOdPihZlS89uODL9TK0N2DrGfgz6iySNJNNLLYoc_EBop8A6J8TVkeIFC3PI4Y8QTt1zewvNhwZFX2ZgjlER6pyZys-g

MODRIC-2-660x450.png

croatia-v-denmark-round-of-16-2018-fifa-world-cup-russia-5b3a04eb73f36c6e5a00002e.jpg

If this guy is Jewish then I know a druggie person that kind of took advantage of me a long time ago and was the one to get me into that stuff in the first place was a Jew. He looked almost the same in features though the nose wasn’t as obvious. Something seemed odd about him back then even and didn’t feel right this so much reminds me of that person the way this guy looks.

can you post here some examples of how a gentile's hook nose is supposed to be :?: is the "roman nose"type gentile ?

This is becoming ridiculous !!!

Goldenage18 said:
can you post here some examples of how a gentile's hook nose is supposed to be :?: is the "roman nose"type gentile ?

WELL, you can't really find some gentiles with hooked noses on jewgle for sure, but I know that HPHC said that, I just can't find it. I just can't imagine the terrifying pain that our people go through when reading all those "hooked nose" sarcasm and other things, and no i'm not against mocking the jews in that way, I'm just against naming someone jewish based on a fucking nose. Yes, truth is, that's the main factor to recognize a jew, like Luka Modrič who is a jew not just based on nose (which is definitely jewsih [gentiles don't have this much hooctain in their noses] ) but because his other features are also indicating that, like chin or jaw.

Most of today jews even have "normal" straight noses, just those who have Cohen gene are slightly more hooked both in their noses and in their minds. Jews with "normal" noses are by my opinion result of jewish inbreeding with gentiles. Imagine how much a gentile with hooked nose go through when they are in phase of recognizing one's self and the well know phase or enemy attack "am I jewish" with all these prejudice. YES, nose can reveal if someone is jewsih or not, BUT DON'T LET THAT BE ONLY AND ONLY EVIDENCE if someone is about to be labeled as jew.

Goldenage18 said:

Go to the "How to Identify a jew" pdf, the part with the physical features. There you can find examples of jewish hook-noses. What doesn't look like that, it's usually Gentile.

Goldenage18 said:

They will label those as a jewish reptiles ,

83e58578dbaa953e74c30c6dc6d9efc9.jpg

ancient-face-stock-photography_csp0590760.jpg

assyrian-relief-man-israel-museum-jerusalem-israel-63547685.jpg

assyrian-wall-relief-of-a-genius-from-mesopotamia-picture-id1144172164

98a83564cb842ff187b0dbe92ca341b5.jpg

TalGonDon said:
WELL, you can't really find some gentiles with hooked noses on jewgle for sure, but I know that HPHC said that, I just can't find it. I just can't imagine the terrifying pain that our people go through when reading all those "hooked nose" sarcasm and other things, and no i'm not against mocking the jews in that way, I'm just against naming someone jewish based on a fucking nose. Yes, truth is, that's the main factor to recognize a jew, like Luka Modrič who is a jew not just based on nose (which is definitely jewsih [gentiles don't have this much hooctain in their noses] ) but because his other features are also indicating that, like chin or jaw.

Most of today jews even have "normal" straight noses, just those who have Cohen gene are slightly more hooked both in their noses and in their minds. Jews with "normal" noses are by my opinion result of jewish inbreeding with gentiles. Imagine how much a gentile with hooked nose go through when they are in phase of recognizing one's self and the well know phase or enemy attack "am I jewish" with all these prejudice. YES, nose can reveal if someone is jewsih or not, BUT DON'T LET THAT BE ONLY AND ONLY EVIDENCE if someone is about to be labeled as jew.

hooked nose is a Bad propaganda so the jew can get support from other hooked nose gentile
after the gentile get depressed from that stupid thing.
it was correct propaganda between 1935-1945 after that all the gentile whom have hooked nose are labeled jewish reptile
such as

some of eastern european
some italians
persian
yazedi
indian
red indian
among west europe in low frequency

TalGonDon said:
just those who have Cohen gene

As far as I'm aware, ALL jews have the cohen gene. Its the gene in their DNA that makes them jewish to begin with. It doesn't just belong to a certain type of jew, full-blooded, or a specific family of jews. If a jew race mixes with a gentile, the child has the cohen gene in their DNA as well, which makes them just as much as a jew as full-blooded jews. Its the gene that reptilians created with their own DNA to create jews with.

setmefree said:
TalGonDon said:

hooked nose is a Bad propaganda so the jew can get support from other hooked nose gentile
after the gentile get depressed from that stupid thing.
it was correct propaganda between 1935-1945 after that all the gentile whom have hooked nose are labeled jewish reptile
such as

some of eastern european
some italians
persian
yazedi
indian
red indian
among west europe in low frequency

Exactly, that's why I am strongly against naming someone jewish based on a nose. I have roman type of nose because I broke my nose while I was in High school. Everyone in my family have normal straight noses, and im the Only one sticking out. While I was in "am I jewish Phase" i investigated every single family member to make sure that I dont have anything related to that fucked jews. I knew why my nose was hooked and i even have evidence of my straight nose on old Pictures before I broke it, but still I had Such a suicidal thoughts because my Mind was playing Games with me... Juat because of a NOSE. Then I Advanced and realised that no jew can be accepted by Satan, and that's where I Got rid of Such a fucked up thoughts.

And im writing this because I Know that many people felt the power of prejudice on their skin like i did.. Because of a fucking nose.. Like Come on we're not in middle school, get serious and do the Final RTR on someone if you think he/she is jewish, or if you're that person that have thoughts.. Do it yourself.

Sun said:
TalGonDon said:

As far as I'm aware, ALL jews have the cohen gene. Its the gene in their DNA that makes them jewish to begin with. It doesn't just belong to a certain type of jew, full-blooded, or a specific family of jews. If a jew race mixes with a gentile, the child has the cohen gene in their DNA as well, which makes them just as much as a jew as full-blooded jews. Its the gene that reptilians created with their own DNA to create jews with.
HP HoodedCobra has stated months back that not all jews have the cohen gene but they're still perfectly jewish.

Sun said:
TalGonDon said:

My bad, I meant for those who have more expressed gene than others. Many many jews are looking exactly like gentiles today.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back