Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Other RTR?

Can I do different RTRs such as cursing the 72 letter god? I believe read that the final makes these null im just looking for some variety or should I just stick to the final?

I think the final makes these way weaker to having little to no power. The reason for this is destroying the letters is destroying the Hebrew language all together I believe which would probably mean forewords and backwards this also means a rabbi Chanting Hebrew will have very little to no effect at all. However I might think they focus on specific curses so it helps bring down one of their specific curses faster so idk.

I think what the final is doing is not destroying the curses specifically on the energy level but making it so the Jews can’t add energy to them or replenish the curses or thoughtforms they have.

So eventually all of them will be gone and dissipate on their own as long as we keep this up. Because having no power in Hebrew that means whatever a Jew is doing recently has no effect. So all we are seeing is the power the Jews created long ago. I don’t know how long it’s going to take before all this is gone to be honest but I am surprised at how much better the energy is on everything. I had someone who was psychic and at the time didn’t even know about the JOS site tell me about a year ago that a lot of the negative energy was gone on earth and things felt way better so I know the final rtr is doing something.

The ones in Greek though I think might still have full power if anyone was to do anything but it is a waste of time compared to the final.

I still think the Greek money one may help out someone’s personal financial situation though but it would then be more of a personal working. I do note that one of the Gods last year in around September told me to do the 42 names one into myself and each of my Chakras but that was only because of an incident that I had back in around 2010 where I was talking to someone online who turned out to be a Jew and he had me do some meditations that I didn’t understand and connected me into the thoughtform and enemy which caused enemy entities to have a direct line to my soul and be able to attack me 24/7 it was to the point I couldn’t even get sleep barley.

This stopped it completely and the entities pretty much stopped attacking me after that cause it reversed the specific curse the person had me tie into on my soul.

However I was not told to do them on my own as a thing to fight the enemy and I do not think that these are helpful in that way anymore.

I have to say do only the final unless the Gods themselves tell you something like that.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back