Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Can a person become pagan and be SS

darkmonkey666

I think this is mainly from effects of the final rtr and removing curses on my soul. I got to thinking Satanism is the Pagan religion that is correct. However each culture and race before in the ancient times had their own pagan religion like for Example The Egyptians or The African Religions or the Hindus etc

I don’t know can we add in stuff from our own culture or ancestors. I think it might make some people feel a lot more happy and connected to something. Satanism in general is our Pagan Gods that is correct but it’s in general as in its reconnecting all races and cultures to our Pagan Gods it’s not specific to one people.

I myself for example feel connected to the Norse Gods and an interesting thing is I had a dream not long ago where I was sitting and chanting the Name of Satan (Odin/Wotan) in the Norse religion in front of a golden statue.

This is what started me being interested in this was my dream. After that I seem obsessed about looking this stuff up for some reason and learning about it.

The interesting thing about this is I had never looked this up in this lifetime I did not know who Wotan was or whatever (that word itself has a really cool energy btw) so I looked it up on here first then in Google the word and found out this was a Norse God and their name for Satan.

I feel personally that I connect with my ancestors in identifying as a warrior type of individual I have always identified with that. I know I didn’t take no DNA test or any of that and won’t till this starts becoming more accurate cause they will probably try to claim I have part Jew or African or add something in like some people say here or experienced but I do know that in features I look exactly the same as many people that are in those areas today in particular Norway the people look closest to me in general.

So anyways I kind of know what my ancestors worshipped in this way but I don’t know are we ever going to go back to our ancient Gods and practices as they were and have the full and true pagan religions that were there before.

Can a person still do the rtr and other things and worship the Gods in the way their ancestors did. Do any of you do this already.

What about the other religions like the Egyptian one. Anyone here identify with that. I am not sure which one I’d pick more recent for me was the European religions but I do happen to know but from what people have told me and my own past life memories that I was in Ancient Egypt doing something back then not sure what or who I was though or that I would say on here even if I was aware due to the enemy I also though know in past lives that I was in Europe in the Middle Ages and did participate in these religions as well.

So can I add pagan stuff into my religion and if so what without being effected by the enemy.

Also I feel the Norse God Names also have a huge power to them and can be used in meditation. I feel Wotan is the Mercury principal Heart Chakra just my feeling of it. I don’t know any of the other ones what they are yet but I like it Freya feels Venus like a little in energy and nice too I wonder if that is Inanna in our religion.

Can I experiment in using them for empowerment and try to create meditations with it.

I don’t know I just wanted to comment on this I am aware also that the stories of the Norse Gods have allegories and codes in them for spiritual things And meditations that were put in there and that they did have meditations they used for empowerment but I don’t see any of them on the JOS site.

Any thoughts on this does anyone here know any of the Norse meditations that we’re used

I would love to know some of them

Hopefully this doesn’t get not approved please note I am not pushing anything I just want to know anyone’s thoughts on this stuff

Is anyone here a Pagan of any kind along with being SS

I never was I came from Xtianity to becoming new ager for a bit in my teen years around age 14-16 then I found Jos and came here after dedicating but I kind of like the ancient pagan religions now that I have removed some curses I seem to be attracted to it.

Inanna is Freya, yes, all the Gods overlap with the Ancient Norse, Ancient Greek, Ancient Egyptian, Ancient Hindu etc, Pantheon.

We are just the original form, cleared.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Inanna is Freya, yes, all the Gods overlap with the Ancient Norse, Ancient Greek, Ancient Egyptian, Ancient Hindu etc, Pantheon.

Ok so this is most like the religion when the Gods were here. That answers part of my question. The main part though is are we going to try to reconstruct any kind of pagan religions or practices specific to any people’s like we had back then ever of course keeping what we have now.

I am also wondering if anyone knew for sure what any of the Norse God Names or meditations or any of that were.

Another Satanist back in around 2011 I remember posted something on the yahoo groups about Mjölnir (Thors hammer) being kind of like Munka in freeing the soul meditation. That seems to be very good in that how he pronounced it was new-ohh-Lin-rrr

I did a couple workings with that back then and it seemed about just as useful but not the same energy by any means as Munka I admit I haven’t thought about that again till recently.

Other than that I haven’t seen any meditations from Norse things on here posted ever.

No-one can become a Pagan; you're either a jew or a Pagan/Gentile/Human. It's as simple as that - unless you mean many more years of evolution which might turn some lesser-primates into Humanoids, then they might need their DNA altering so that they and their Souls are compatible with us - but still then, even if they are not Pagan - or 'Paganoid', if you will - they might still be friendly, due to being native to our Planet.

slyscorpion said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Ok so this is most like the religion when the Gods were here. That answers part of my question. The main part though is are we going to try to reconstruct any kind of pagan religions or practices specific to any people’s like we had back then ever of course keeping what we have now.

I am also wondering if anyone knew for sure what any of the Norse God Names or meditations or any of that were.

Another Satanist back in around 2011 I remember posted something on the yahoo groups about Mjölnir (Thors hammer) being kind of like Munka in freeing the soul meditation. That seems to be very good in that how he pronounced it was new-ohh-Lin-rrr

I did a couple workings with that back then and it seemed about just as useful but not the same energy by any means as Munka I admit I haven’t thought about that again till recently.

Other than that I haven’t seen any meditations from Norse things on here posted ever.

Oh shit autocorrect that is Me-Oh-Lyn-rrr at least that’s how I pronounced it.

FancyMancy said:
No-one can become a Pagan; you're either a jew or a Pagan/Gentile/Human. It's as simple as that - unless you mean many more years of evolution which might turn some lesser-primates into Humanoids, then they might need their DNA altering so that they and their Souls are compatible with us - but still then, even if they are not Pagan - or 'Paganoid', if you will - they might still be friendly, due to being native to our Planet.

No I mean starting to practice some of the religion I see where you are coming from. Gentiles can believe in other things actually.
However hopefully nothing kike. Your right in that they cannot take away pagan values though cause even the xtians today are more pagan than they think in values if they are conservative (not that I support Jew on a stick at all I just mean they try to add pagan values to the thing and some even try to claim kike on a stick is aryan)

I think personally as long as I had nothing that was enemy or corrupted this would be fine but the sad thing is I may have no one else that would feel connected to my brand or Paganism though so that sucks.

This sucks I want the feeling of magick back and the rituals and all that kind of stuff to go out in the woods and meditate in group of people in the dark looking at the moon. I so clearly remember that back in Europe in the Middle Ages as well as being burned alive for that and having to hide somewhere shortly before they came for me

However I want the magical happy feeling back again of being pagan I don’t think any of the people in Question here back in that lifetime were calling ourselves Satanist to be honest but idk not sure if we had labels at all like today.

I met another one on here awhile back that remembered that lifetime as well as my current partner she remembers this too it’s all very similar in the descriptions and what I remember. I know for sure this happened for that reason

I honestly think that was the last lifetime me and many of the people I connected with in the ancient world hung out together. I don’t know if I will see some of them ever again though

I do want that magical feeling I remember though this is my goal in all this.

Of course without getting burned alive for any of this or any of the enemy stuff.

The point is that back in the day, in all of these ancient cultures they were just practicing what we’re practicing now-empowering the soul with meditations and spiritual practices, magick and astrology, awakening and working on raising the serpent, magnum opus etc.

They just worshipped the Gods under different names and of course they probably have a lot more knowledge but that’s because there was a time when the Gods were here on earth and helping humanity to spiritually ascend and/or other ancient cultures were just way more advanced than people today obviously.

so the JoS restored this truth that Satan and the Demons are our originals Gods and put together meditations to be able to ascend and get in touch with the Gods.

i agree, that other stuff is nice and i’m highly interested in ancient cultures, the Gods etc and i would like to keep symbols and things around that remind me of them to kind of restore that pagan feeling and vibe but going out of your way might be a little unnecessary. the JoS has the knowledge we need and the Gods know who’s serious about this and are guiding and directing those accordingly. Trust that.

FancyMancy said:
I don't think hes talking about biological differences but about spiritual ones. Even if the Christians and Muslims are gentiles ,they are still aiding the enemy. Atheists are exponentially better than these Abrahamic religions because atleast they are not contributing psychic energy towards the destruction of Humanity.

Jack said:
FancyMancy said:
I don't think hes talking about biological differences but about spiritual ones. Even if the Christians and Muslims are gentiles ,they are still aiding the enemy. Atheists are exponentially better than these Abrahamic religions because atleast they are not contributing psychic energy towards the destruction of Humanity.
Secularism is not as secular as one may think.

FancyMancy said:
Jack said:
FancyMancy said:
Ya generally I find atheists also ironically turn out to be communists which is weird because Communism is anti reality.

Jack said:
FancyMancy said:
Jack said:
Ya generally I find atheists also ironically turn out to be communists which is weird because Communism is anti reality.
The way I say it, which - if I do say so myself - is not very inaccurate, is that communism is political christianity; christianity is "spiritual"/religious politics. They go hand-in-hand or hand-in-glove into the sunset (in their minds).

slyscorpion said:
I think this is mainly from effects of the final rtr and removing curses on my soul. I got to thinking Satanism is the Pagan religion that is correct. However each culture and race before in the ancient times had their own pagan religion like for Example The Egyptians or The African Religions or the Hindus etc

I don’t know can we add in stuff from our own culture or ancestors. I think it might make some people feel a lot more happy and connected to something. Satanism in general is our Pagan Gods that is correct but it’s in general as in its reconnecting all races and cultures to our Pagan Gods it’s not specific to one people.

I myself for example feel connected to the Norse Gods and an interesting thing is I had a dream not long ago where I was sitting and chanting the Name of Satan (Odin/Wotan) in the Norse religion in front of a golden statue.

This is what started me being interested in this was my dream. After that I seem obsessed about looking this stuff up for some reason and learning about it.

The interesting thing about this is I had never looked this up in this lifetime I did not know who Wotan was or whatever (that word itself has a really cool energy btw) so I looked it up on here first then in Google the word and found out this was a Norse God and their name for Satan.

I feel personally that I connect with my ancestors in identifying as a warrior type of individual I have always identified with that. I know I didn’t take no DNA test or any of that and won’t till this starts becoming more accurate cause they will probably try to claim I have part Jew or African or add something in like some people say here or experienced but I do know that in features I look exactly the same as many people that are in those areas today in particular Norway the people look closest to me in general.

So anyways I kind of know what my ancestors worshipped in this way but I don’t know are we ever going to go back to our ancient Gods and practices as they were and have the full and true pagan religions that were there before.

Can a person still do the rtr and other things and worship the Gods in the way their ancestors did. Do any of you do this already.

What about the other religions like the Egyptian one. Anyone here identify with that. I am not sure which one I’d pick more recent for me was the European religions but I do happen to know but from what people have told me and my own past life memories that I was in Ancient Egypt doing something back then not sure what or who I was though or that I would say on here even if I was aware due to the enemy I also though know in past lives that I was in Europe in the Middle Ages and did participate in these religions as well.

So can I add pagan stuff into my religion and if so what without being effected by the enemy.

Also I feel the Norse God Names also have a huge power to them and can be used in meditation. I feel Wotan is the Mercury principal Heart Chakra just my feeling of it. I don’t know any of the other ones what they are yet but I like it Freya feels Venus like a little in energy and nice too I wonder if that is Inanna in our religion.

Can I experiment in using them for empowerment and try to create meditations with it.

I don’t know I just wanted to comment on this I am aware also that the stories of the Norse Gods have allegories and codes in them for spiritual things And meditations that were put in there and that they did have meditations they used for empowerment but I don’t see any of them on the JOS site.

Any thoughts on this does anyone here know any of the Norse meditations that we’re used

I would love to know some of them

Hopefully this doesn’t get not approved please note I am not pushing anything I just want to know anyone’s thoughts on this stuff

Is anyone here a Pagan of any kind along with being SS

I never was I came from Xtianity to becoming new ager for a bit in my teen years around age 14-16 then I found Jos and came here after dedicating but I kind of like the ancient pagan religions now that I have removed some curses I seem to be attracted to it.

You Have to Think, your soul has spent lifetimes, following these Customs.

As for me, my soul, is from Rome.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back