Martial arts notes

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
NaziMan12

Martial arts notes

Postby NaziMan12 » Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:36 am

Martial arts can be practiced in the home but the fundamental part is the kicking for those that need martial arts in order to advance spiritually as we all have different spiritual needs and to feed these needs one must have the proper and right meditation/spiritual practice. Kicking is a lot different than just throwing strikes and punches and for me I notice it either activates the mind or sends something like electrical impulses or signals to the brain which is probably a sure fire sign of it being an effective meditation/spiritual practice as well.
Our duty as Satanists is to never give up in the fight against the Jewish people.

Sacred_Practice9

Re: Martial arts notes

Postby Sacred_Practice9 » Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:08 am

NaziMan12 wrote:Martial arts can be practiced in the home but the fundamental part is the kicking for those that need martial arts in order to advance spiritually as we all have different spiritual needs and to feed these needs one must have the proper and right meditation/spiritual practice. Kicking is a lot different than just throwing strikes and punches and for me I notice it either activates the mind or sends something like electrical impulses or signals to the brain which is probably a sure fire sign of it being an effective meditation/spiritual practice as well.

I mean maybe? I notice that kicks do actually increase flexibility in the hips and legs, which is good for Yoga and improves the flow of energy, so you can't be completely wrong on this. A lot of people use them to increase their flexibility for doing the splits and what not. I would just say to do Qi Gong before doing kicks, and direct the Qi you raised into your hips and legs, and this may improve your results.
The gate[s] of heaven
The bars of heaven
The fastenings of heaven
The bolts of heaven
Thou openest
Thou pullest back
Thou loosenest
Thou removest

BlackCherokeeChi

Re: Martial arts notes

Postby BlackCherokeeChi » Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:45 am

A great help in kicking in martial art: DON'T just throw your legs and feet in the air. Doing your kicks slow at first to build strength and control. As much focus and awareness you put into throwing a punch, get that whole feel when you kick. Being in full control of the kick the whole time in the air, snapping, or swinging, be in control.