Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Scared for my family's safety

Ignisalas

This virus bullshit has gotten way too out of hand. I have several family members that I care about and I cant let anything bad happen to them. Will Satan protect them from the virus? If they die then itll devastate me. One of them is a bit elderly and they wont be able to do anything to fight off the virus if they get infected.
I hope they're protected and safe. My family and I don't have any spare money and we have to go outside and to the local store and things to get food and supplies. We couldn't stock up and stay indoors until this passes.

I hope that the gods watch over them and keep them safe, and I'll be trying to protect them as well. This virus is a bunch of shit and if we survive this, then i'll be on the warpath with spiritual warfare. Im so done with this bullshit that's killing innocent people, and theres also that jewish holiday shit that's coming up in a few days or weeks where they murder innocent people and children, and they will most likely be trying to use the energy from this pandemic as well.

Should we make a group ritual here to help protect JoS members from the virus?
Im worried for my safety and my family's safety when it comes to this coronavirus.

you can do something about this. Do you know about the AoP? You can do the AoP for those you care about. Don't overextend yourself of course. But when doing the AoP put the person's name in where you would say me/I.
I also suggest you do a prayer to Father Satan. Go someplace quiet, maybe the bathroom, and tell Father Satan of your fears for these people. Even if you feel nothing or don't have your senses open just talk to him. He will hear you. I use to think that I wasn't heard but I know he has heard me. Other than that try to stay calm. Worrying about all this could make things worse cause energy takes the least resistance. Basically the more you worry about something bad happening the more likely it is to happen. Find positive things to think about like how healthy they are and how healthy you are. I hope this helps.

Hail Satan

Sun said:
This virus bullshit has gotten way too out of hand. I have several family members that I care about and I cant let anything bad happen to them. Will Satan protect them from the virus? If they die then itll devastate me. One of them is a bit elderly and they wont be able to do anything to fight off the virus if they get infected.
I hope they're protected and safe. My family and I don't have any spare money and we have to go outside and to the local store and things to get food and supplies. We couldn't stock up and stay indoors until this passes.

I hope that the gods watch over them and keep them safe, and I'll be trying to protect them as well. This virus is a bunch of shit and if we survive this, then i'll be on the warpath with spiritual warfare. Im so done with this bullshit that's killing innocent people, and theres also that jewish holiday shit that's coming up in a few days or weeks where they murder innocent people and children, and they will most likely be trying to use the energy from this pandemic as well.

Should we make a group ritual here to help protect JoS members from the virus?
Im worried for my safety and my family's safety when it comes to this coronavirus.

The world has faced similar things before in the past and eventually made it out. The enemy will try and throw everything they can at us just like they've always been doing and there will unfortunately be grave casualties, but if we were able to crawl ourselves out of the dark ages where they practically reigned with unbridled cruelty, then we can make it out of this in one piece. There are worse things than death.

Build an aura of protection around those you want to keep safe, it shouldn't take you more than 15 to 25 minutes. The aura of protection also helps to keep one safe from things like viruses. Practice sanitation, keep yourself, your hands and your home clean at all cost. When outside, do not come close to people, avoid physical contact and don't go to places where people crowd if you can help it. Wear a mask, gloves even if you have to and just be aware. We have the advantage over outsiders, we have the knowledge and means to keep ourselves and our loved ones safe.

So long as you're doing your part to protect those you care about, I'm sure the gods will help as well. We are not 'normies', we are SS, family is important to us and it's unfortunate that those we truly care about are completely ignorant to the 'special treatment' they get compared to other outsiders just because we've chosen them as people we want to keep safe.

Don't fear. Be brave. We are not the cattle that fall beneath the axe.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back