Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

16 More years of Pootin

Wayofthegods

Vlad the indefinite
Russia’s president reluctantly agrees to 16 more years in power
Vladimir Putin has no plans to retire. Poor Russia

What a convenient thing a tame parliament is. On March 10th, acting on a proposal from the first woman in space (now a celebrity mp), the Russian Duma approved an amendment to the country’s constitution that would reset the clock barring anyone from serving more than two consecutive terms as president.

As it happens, that would allow Vladimir Putin, at present ineligible to run for another term when his current one expires in 2024, to stay on for two more six-year terms after that date, assuming he can win two more elections on top of the four he has won already.

By then, in 2036, he would be 83, and would have ruled Russia for 36 years, as long as Ivan the Terrible. Two of the world’s biggest military powers, China and Russia, now have what look like presidents-for-life. Such leaders seldom improve with age.

A few technicalities remain (see article). Russia’s Constitutional Court still has to rule on whether Mr Putin’s changes are indeed constitutional. It is a sign of how completely Mr Putin has packed and bent Russian institutions to his will that no one imagines that he will fail to get his way, just as no one imagines that Valentina Tereshkova, who took her giant leap for womankind back on June 16th, 1963, was acting off her own bat.

The third hurdle is an “all-people vote” of doubtful legality on the newly adjusted constitution, which Mr Putin has scheduled for April 22nd. That, perhaps, is a little less in the bag, but the Kremlin’s operatives are dab hands at suppressing protests and neutering the press.

And the rest of the changes to the constitution are designed to enhance its popularity with tradition-minded Russians, for instance by stressing that Russian law must have primacy over international law, that state pensions must be inflation-proof and that gay marriage will never be permitted.

I heard that he is the richest person in the world with hundreds of trillions of dollars. That he got because he allows anybody to make money in whatever illegal way they want as long as they give half of the profits directly to him, so he has these criminal organizations out all over the world running their crime businesses and he's getting half of the money from all of it. Having all that money, plus imprisoning and/or poisoning everyone that goes against him, makes him very powerful with nobody to disagree.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
I heard that he is the richest person in the world with hundreds of trillions of dollars. That he got because he allows anybody to make money in whatever illegal way they want as long as they give half of the profits directly to him, so he has these criminal organizations out all over the world running their crime businesses and he's getting half of the money from all of it. Having all that money, plus imprisoning and/or poisoning everyone that goes against him, makes him very powerful with nobody to disagree.

I don't know if he has hundreds of trillions but he's certainly up there. For all their shitting on "American" (See: Jews) businessmen controlling US politics, Russia is quite similar if not worse with Putin's band of Jewish billionaires who have free reign in the Kremlin. It was at the suggestion of Abramovich, a Jewish-Russian billionaire, that Putin selected Medvedev as his temporary successor to the presidency.

Aldrick said:
Vlad the indefinite

What a convenient thing a tame parliament is. On March 10th, acting on a proposal from the first woman in space (now a celebrity mp), the Russian Duma approved an amendment to the country’s constitution that would reset the clock barring anyone from serving more than two consecutive terms as president.

As it happens, that would allow Vladimir Putin, at present ineligible to run for another term when his current one expires in 2024, to stay on for two more six-year terms after that date, assuming he can win two more elections on top of the four he has won already.

By then, in 2036, he would be 83, and would have ruled Russia for 36 years, as long as Ivan the Terrible. Two of the world’s biggest military powers, China and Russia, now have what look like presidents-for-life. Such leaders seldom improve with age.

A few technicalities remain (see article). Russia’s Constitutional Court still has to rule on whether Mr Putin’s changes are indeed constitutional. It is a sign of how completely Mr Putin has packed and bent Russian institutions to his will that no one imagines that he will fail to get his way, just as no one imagines that Valentina Tereshkova, who took her giant leap for womankind back on June 16th, 1963, was acting off her own bat.

The third hurdle is an “all-people vote” of doubtful legality on the newly adjusted constitution, which Mr Putin has scheduled for April 22nd. That, perhaps, is a little less in the bag, but the Kremlin’s operatives are dab hands at suppressing protests and neutering the press.

And the rest of the changes to the constitution are designed to enhance its popularity with tradition-minded Russians, for instance by stressing that Russian law must have primacy over international law, that state pensions must be inflation-proof and that gay marriage will never be permitted.

He is using the energy of the xtians and evangelicals to stay in power. Even saying the word Putin you get that energy from it

If those xtians and evangelicals quit giving so much energy directly to him and his inner circle for wealth and power then it would be all over for him. I hate to say it but that’s kind of what they get for being stupid and praising that Jew on a stick. You can just feel it on him that xtian like energy that he is using for wealth. Even saying that name gives the vibe of Evangelical praise Israel type people.

Whites need to wake up and take back their power.

He is definitely trying to revive USSR I think.

I know Final RTR is the best but can't we just curse these top jew leaders or top rabbis? Like imagining grey aura around their images and use witchcraft? or could it actually hurt us instead if we are not powerful enough? I think I am right about this backfiring thing, I've read some sermon or maybe a post that said they also have their own system. But they keep that knowledge in the hands of a few top jews and not all jews, the top does all the spiritual stuff while other jews f**k around in the material world.

But since Jews already have bad dirty grey energy around them(I've read it), is it the Golden energy that harms them? If one ever wants to hurt/destroy a jew should one visualize Golden energy around that jew to hurt them or is it the same Grey energy? This is puzzling :lol:

slyscorpion said:
Aldrick said:
Vlad the indefinite

He is using the energy of the xtians and evangelicals to stay in power. Even saying the word Putin you get that energy from it

If those xtians and evangelicals quit giving so much energy directly to him and his inner circle for wealth and power then it would be all over for him. I hate to say it but that’s kind of what they get for being stupid and praising that Jew on a stick. You can just feel it on him that xtian like energy that he is using for wealth. Even saying that name gives the vibe of Evangelical praise Israel type people.

Whites need to wake up and take back their power.

That's very true, good observation. He has pure Catholic Energy around him.

Its still very much the USSR over there, corruption is everywhere and everything outside of Moscow and Saint Petersburg is stuck in the 20th century..

The saddest reminder of this is something i saw recently online where Putin visited his old boss in the KGB, since he's apparently very fond of his time spent in germany during the reign of the USSR. He knocks on a door in a run down appartment complex and an old man answers, picture the most russian serf living room you can imagine with a few vodka glasses on a table, thats what it looked like. The biggest spy in the soviet union , no longer needed and discarded like a piece of trash left to live the rest of his years in poverty. Thats communism for you.

Nikois666 said:

I know Final RTR is the best but can't we just curse these top jew leaders or top rabbis? Like imagining grey aura around their images and use witchcraft? or could it actually hurt us instead if we are not powerful enough? I think I am right about this backfiring thing, I've read some sermon or maybe a post that said they also have their own system. But they keep that knowledge in the hands of a few top jews and not all jews, the top does all the spiritual stuff while other jews f**k around in the material world.

But since Jews already have bad dirty grey energy around them(I've read it), is it the Golden energy that harms them? If one ever wants to hurt/destroy a jew should one visualize Golden energy around that jew to hurt them or is it the same Grey energy? This is puzzling :lol:

Absolutely not. We do not clean jews auras. Especially considering, if you visualize Light on someone, you connect to them. It will then Drain you of your energy to clean and protect this person.

Aldrick said:
Nikois666 said:

Absolutely not. We do not clean jews auras. Especially considering, if you visualize Light on someone, you connect to them. It will then Drain you of your energy to clean and protect this person.

Oh, I see, thanks for the reply but if it's not the light/grey aura, then how exactly can we destroy or make a particular/individual jew suffer? We can at least imagine their image in our mind while using certain destructive Runes, right?

Nikois666 said:

It's not that jews feed on our excrement physically and/or spiritually. They function and exist like any form of life. The principles and laws of nature are the same for everyone about existence in both the astral and material planes. Obviously they are enemies and it is a great misfortune for the Gentiles to be ruled and run by the jews. And this is hateful, unbearable and unacceptable. But jews should not be underestimated, they are and fight like viruses. The technique of viruses is very effective and powerful if they enter because they take control. Viruses are like poisons. And if one of these two things gets in, it is very difficult to heal. The jews, with the help of their superiors, have infiltrated everywhere and have taken control of almost all the Gentiles. And without the help of our Gods, it would not be possible for us to confront the jews and their superiors. Fighting a few jews would be of no use, it is necessary to fight the jews in a superior and wise manner.

Nikois666 said:
Aldrick said:
Nikois666 said:

Oh, I see, thanks for the reply but if it's not the light/grey aura, then how exactly can we destroy or make a particular/individual jew suffer? We can at least imagine their image in our mind while using certain destructive Runes, right?

They Clean their Auras....

Death energy and Blue Satanic Fire, will do just fine.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back