Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Influx of murders, crimes, ect

Sundara

Has anyone else noticed the increase in murders and deaths lately? Positively I’ve noticed many pedophile rings getting busted, but in the last week 3 people I know were murdered and we live in a suburb type area. One was a 24 year old girl who was a beautiful blonde, she was found decapitated. She was a friend of friends. Another was our family friends 4 year old daughter and the mother. Oddly enough, they were both blonde as well. I’m angry and sick to my stomach at what’s been happening. I think I may have been warned about this stuff spiritually, many times, to stay away from certain people. These aren’t just gangsters and druggies committing murders or being murdered, these are seemingly “normal” people. Stay safe and watch for red flags, especially women out there. Back when I was a little younger, I was being protected from all kinds of predator type men. I’m a blonde female and I was a bit too trusting and naive. I ignored a message at one point and a guy did end up trying to kill me. He was arrested for attempted murder but got out on a first offense plea deal, he was looking at 10 years. I had to fight for restraining orders ect. I know this seems like a stretch of a warning to the women out there, and I don’t want to create paranoia or a lack of trust. I think trust is vital to sanity, and feeling safe as well. But if you’re a blonde female in particular, please watch out in regards to dating and being alone at night, or anywhere predators lurk, keep trusted friends around you who keep you safe and keep close to the gods. Spiritually, there are a lot of forces trying to work against us. I love you all and while the world goes wild, I want us to see it through to the end of the tunnel. What is happening right now, people are beginning to show their true colors. People I thought I knew very well have changed right before my eyes. I do believe there are direct attacks on blonde women happening right now, this is all just too coincidental.

As the world wakes up to spirituality, more of such events are being exposed and prosecuted in the open. Shit like this has always happened, but in the past the Earth didn't have the energy she needed to defend herself and bring those who do evil to justice. The whole point of a 5-star upwards pentagram was to remove energy from the Earth.

However, as we heal her, she's able to bring more of such evil persons to justice. It's not so much an influx of occurrences, as much as people finally getting caught doing evil things.

It was just Purim, the jewish holiday when they kill gentiles and drink their blood. The jews especially target people with blond hair because they consider them to be a closer symbolic tie to the racial soul of all white people. This is their way to try to connect together all the curses they try to put on us.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
It was just Purim, the jewish holiday when they kill gentiles and drink their blood. The jews especially target people with blond hair because they consider them to be a closer symbolic tie to the racial soul of all white people. This is their way to try to connect together all the curses they try to put on us.
Exactly, the cause is Purim.
Even with me, something bad happened, I have never touched alcohol or any drug but (((somehow))) on the day of the sh*tty purim I got drunk/tipsy in a party by mistake because of my friends, one of my friends bought us a drink with cannabis in it. It was painful on my knees and even the vomiting hurt :|
Although, I had more focus on myself and things and I also remember everything, unlike my friends who were very drunk and loose(we all had only one glass). I guess it was because of power meditations that I had more focus and also the Manna Rune working that I was doing for my exams since 17th Feb, it definitely helped me remember everything :D

One thing that is strange was that when I was returning back home with my friend at midnight, I suddenly had a thought of crossing the road and walk the other side, and we did cross, after crossing the road to the other side and walking a few meters ahead on the same road I noticed a gang of 7 or 8 guys on the other side of the road, they looked very fishy and burglar/thief type. It is strange but I believe it must have been my GD, to whom I am really thankful, who protected me throughout my journey to home which seemed very long because of that drunk state I was in :lol:

Hail Satan and all Daemons!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back