Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

low risk way of activism - opinions?

serpentwalker666

I have been thinking lately on what could done in the future, for having some sort of community center, like a learning center, with various oppurtunities to study about old vedic culture, ancient hinduism, paganism.

This was something im curious about asking the gods about, as i know we have our great forums here, and sites, but my reasoning for this, would be to try and inch some of the americans here, the "harder to wake up from their coma types", into at least inching them away from xianity, islam, and new age spirituality,

In favor of studying older pre abrahamic, paganism, ancient culture, ect, in a clever way, to pull them away, leaving inklings of truth here, and there, cleverly.

Some sort of community center or something, geared towards encouraging people to practice yoga, qi gong, tai chi.

It would be completely excluding the abrahamic influences of course, and kind of designed in a way to inch people away from the enemies programs, and leave them open to the influence of satan and the gods.

I just wanted to ask about this, as ive asked the gods for guidance on something like this before, and i wanted to get the input from fellow members and clergy.

Fully open to all input good and bad, this is only a consideration which is why im consulting here.

That and I have really no idea how to approach this yet properly, and if the gods give me insight on whether this is a good or bad idea, id like to proceed in a way with this that makes them very pleased.

HAIL SATAN

I like it and it may be fine as long as no one is open about their Satanism. Maybe after a point like they did with the Masons I think before they were taken over only the top people or inner circle would know.

Myself I was thinking me and a friend who likes the pagan Gods but isn’t fully SS yet could have some place where we do some kind of groups where the goal is healing people from various traumas and talking about it and then adding in stuff where they talk about the various entities that attack certain people who end up in the mental health system (this is a widespread problem in fact I would bet money that a majority of the people in mental health centers are actually spiritually open) and how to fight off these entities in a spiritual sense (it isn’t hard probably even for someone who’s not that advanced to get rid of them or possibly even kill or hurt them) then after a point we would talk about the Pagan Gods and that they are real and positive and help people.

I don’t think anyone has to bring SS or the website into this but they can say things that might lead them to discovering it or at least look into the pagan religions. It would be far better for someone to be a Neo Pagan than an xtian and at some point the Gods themselves if they like the person will likely decide to lead them here like Bael is trying to do with my friend he actually showed up to her and was nice.

That is another idea I had. But it’s more the area I would be into being an 8th house person.

I actually thought this over the problem is I need a better job before I can start something like this on my free time or I would need donations and stuff from people to start it. The same with your idea. The problem is not enough people really have money to do something like this but if you do go for it just don’t be too terribly open with it try to be generic and not act like you are taking any sides and the enemy may not even bother with it. Be clever.

slyscorpion said:
I like it and it may be fine as long as no one is open about their Satanism. Maybe after a point like they did with the Masons I think before they were taken over only the top people or inner circle would know.

Myself I was thinking me and a friend who likes the pagan Gods but isn’t fully SS yet could have some place where we do some kind of groups where the goal is healing people from various traumas and talking about it and then adding in stuff where they talk about the various entities that attack certain people who end up in the mental health system (this is a widespread problem in fact I would bet money that a majority of the people in mental health centers are actually spiritually open) and how to fight off these entities in a spiritual sense (it isn’t hard probably even for someone who’s not that advanced to get rid of them or possibly even kill or hurt them) then after a point we would talk about the Pagan Gods and that they are real and positive and help people.

I don’t think anyone has to bring SS or the website into this but they can say things that might lead them to discovering it or at least look into the pagan religions. It would be far better for someone to be a Neo Pagan than an xtian and at some point the Gods themselves if they like the person will likely decide to lead them here like Bael is trying to do with my friend he actually showed up to her and was nice.

That is another idea I had. But it’s more the area I would be into being an 8th house person.

I actually thought this over the problem is I need a better job before I can start something like this on my free time or I would need donations and stuff from people to start it. The same with your idea. The problem is not enough people really have money to do something like this but if you do go for it just don’t be too terribly open with it try to be generic and not act like you are taking any sides and the enemy may not even bother with it. Be clever.

That reminds me I would link to it but I don’t want the enemy knowing the city I live in cause they did know that in my past place I was in (and from a threat that was emailed to me on YouTube back when I had my channel they probably still think I live there somewhere lol they had the color of my car the place I lived pictures or me and people I had visiting me descriptions of my family etc that was accurate at that time included in it so I know they were following me) and I got followed and harassed by Kikes in that area literally.

There is these pagan places and pagan community events and stuff in many areas already like for example Pagan Food Bank or Pagan Pride rally or things. The coolest thing is we have a park that’s named after something in a pagan religion this is where they sometimes meet and it has a really cool energy.

I don’t see the enemy bothering with this at all or trying to stop it openly like burning down anything or trying to hurt anyone.
The problem is the Kikes would want to be involved in this and they are here actually and they will try to disarm people to the abrahamic religions as in say I know the xtians killed and burned your people back in the Middle Ages but we can forgive hate doesn’t solve anything. They also try to add in angels or Kabbalah stuff to it.

That kind of stuff (this is exactly why I haven’t tried to get involved in anything yet) is what they will do.

So if anyone is going to try something like this they have to be really clever in not allowing kikes to become a part of this at all. The problem is the discrimination laws in many places just be aware of this.

I might think they would try the more hostile stuff if they can’t get in somehow but if someone is clever they might pull it off or at least expose the true nature of the kikes and xtians on a larger scale if they go full hostility against the group or store or building or whatever.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back