Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

could this help to stop corona virus?

Today i wast thinking how to stop corona virus, and heard that corona virus could be destroyed by the HEAT.
It should be above 28 degress celsius or more to destroy the virus. What would happen if infected people would go in sauna? Would it be destroyed? What do you think?

Hail Satan!

himmler was a legend said:
Today i wast thinking how to stop corona virus, and heard that corona virus could be destroyed by the HEAT.
It should be above 28 degress celsius or more to destroy the virus. What would happen if infected people would go in sauna? Would it be destroyed? What do you think?

Hail Satan!

This is just wishful thinking. Viruses can hold out for a surprisingly long time in certain temperatures. Nothing short of a scalding tsunami is going to wipe out the virus as a whole. Temperature does not distribute evenly throughout environments, there are shaded areas and winds, crevices and such where a virus can still last for a long while, and even with the body's natural response of a fever, the virus will still have the potential to do substantial damage before it's done.

Covid-19 likely will end up as just another yearly 'flu' added to the list of 'things to get vaccinated for annually'. A means to keep pumping gentiles full of garbage. Not to mention the damages one may have to their lungs after recovery which means $$$ for jew know who of the health departments worldwide.

I'm more worried about the economy.

Specter said:
Then why do we get fevers?

Heat will hinder a virus for our bodies to fight it off more efficiently, but our bodies can only withstand so much before it kills us, this is why fevers must be monitored. We'd need scalding temperatures to destroy something like a virus. The heat of a summer may very well help manage the virus, I'm just saying it's not going to destroy it.

Ghost in the Machine said:
Specter said:
Then why do we get fevers?

Heat will hinder a virus for our bodies to fight it off more efficiently, but our bodies can only withstand so much before it kills us, this is why fevers must be monitored. We'd need scalding temperatures to destroy something like a virus. The heat of a summer may very well help manage the virus, I'm just saying it's not going to destroy it.

That wasn't a literal question but yeah part of the role in fevers is the body is to fight diseases at the cost of further putting ones health at risk in another way. For me I don't think having a fever and being in a warm climate is a good pair :/

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back