Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

corona virus - good and bad?

Please dont understand me wrong, but if corona virus spreads over the world, it will kill a lot of Jews, Christians and Muslims. Churches will be closed and there will be less praying in churches. Old people are dying (the most) and those people are very faithful in Jesus and their Rotten Xian God so they wont be praying any more, so there will be less praying in their God and this is good for us. People said that this virus attacks immune system so Satanists are doing power meditations and theyre aura is powerful so immune system is strong. I think we have more chances to live and shouldnt be afraid of the virus. Please dont understand me wrong, this is my thinking...

Hail Satan!

Don't get me wrong either but saying good the fact that humans (not jews) die sounds a bit jewish/tamludic to me(to avoid misunderstandings I don't say you are a jew).If you think about it we actually fight to free these people from the jewish forces so that they can learn the truth amd come with Satan's side. Further more the global economy has taken major damage from it.
Finally the fact that we doing power meditations doesn't make us immune to everything,of course it is helpful but we must not be careless.
The good side of t is that if pissrael continues to display such arr ogance the will eventually expose themselves majorly.So by keeping up the ritual we might gaim a major win in this fight.

himmler was a legend said:
Please dont understand me wrong, but if corona virus spreads over the world, it will kill a lot of Jews, Christians and Muslims. Churches will be closed and there will be less praying in churches. Old people are dying (the most) and those people are very faithful in Jesus and their Rotten Xian God so they wont be praying any more, so there will be less praying in their God and this is good for us. People said that this virus attacks immune system so Satanists are doing power meditations and theyre aura is powerful so immune system is strong. I think we have more chances to live and shouldnt be afraid of the virus. Please dont understand me wrong, this is my thinking...

Hail Satan!

The good part out of this thing is that many White countries closed their borders.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back