Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Let's examine DNA Tests Companies Together!

ahana666

So.. Recently I was scrolling through StormFront (I know that it's a little meh) , and I noticed some Whites getting sad because in their test they got like <0,1 % Negro - 5% Ashkenazi Jew etc..

Let's examine together these companies!

First, we have MyHeritage :

my-heritage.png

Who's the CEO of MyHeritage? Let's find out!

OOx8vIr.png

Every..Single..Time...

Now, we have :

meta-logo-5f584d06594e69a15a0200cc4579d1ba.png

The CEO of 23andme :

3NWiJj6.png

Let's check who she is from Wikipedia

I have went in depth with this, and their errant methods, explained to and arrayed by their own websites and knowledge from genetics. I am not a PhD but one doesn't need to be. Basic knowledge reveals this to be a sham, and this is used as a tool to promote "We wuz all from Africa n all one humin race, pls love everyone cuz u r everyone".

Regional samples, picked by people oblivious to race, definitely will contain jews as a baseline, and therefore, all of this is for line and pointless.

Unfortunately some don't give a fuck and they believe these jews will say anything meaningful, and they go have these tests, they come back as black or jew, or others come out as jews, and they go mad.

I've seen totally obvious kikes come out clean of these tests. And Gentiles come back with some very weird results limited but not included in having jewish. Even Lauren Southern which clearly has jewish blood beneath all the makeup, she came out "Clean", and so did many other jews. Many obvious White people have come out as part other things that were present nowhere.

I have a question, then:

What is a good way to test for someone's ancestry, without any jews in the way to fuck it up? I know that many members here would probably be interested to trace their lineages back, but in the modern day, most ways have (((someone))) adding their own imagination into it.

Psychxdeliclove666 said:
I have a question, then:

What is a good way to test for someone's ancestry, without any jews in the way to fuck it up? I know that many members here would probably be interested to trace their lineages back, but in the modern day, most ways have (((someone))) adding their own imagination into it.

It is impossible even for them to go very very very way back in history to find your ancestors because we get 50% from our dad and 50% from our mom, the only secure way is asking to older members of the family, family records, family photos etc.

btw the post is incomplete because I misclicked 'submit', I've sent another one completed yersterday

ahana666 said:
Psychxdeliclove666 said:
I have a question, then:

It is impossible even for them to go very very very way back in history to find your ancestors because we get 50% from our dad and 50% from our mom, the only secure way is asking to older members of the family, family records, family photos etc.
Do you think it is possible using spiritual methods, one can ascertain this?

Like, if I want to know about my ancients, do you think that I can use pendulums, or go into a trance state or LD/AP it?

Psychxdeliclove666 said:
ahana666 said:
Psychxdeliclove666 said:
I have a question, then:

Do you think it is possible using spiritual methods, one can ascertain this?

Like, if I want to know about my ancients, do you think that I can use pendulums, or go into a trance state or LD/AP it?

You should ask this to a High Priest that knows more than me for sure, but I think that you can !

Would it be useful to understand if you have Germanic or Celtic ancestors through migration patterns? Because of my physical apperance, I'm very inclined to believe that the branch of my family where I took most of my physical features are not from Italy yet I know that until my maternal grandfather's father they were born and raised in this country. Also, up until my grandfather, I'm the only one whose skin doesn't tan at all. Now with this pandemics, I cannot even go through administrative office to admistrative office to discover and research member upon member of my family tree and who knows how long is that situation going to last. So, would these tests be useful for finding out about that, disregarding false positives of blackness and kikeness?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I have went in depth with this, and their errant methods, explained to and arrayed by their own websites and knowledge from genetics. I am not a PhD but one doesn't need to be. Basic knowledge reveals this to be a sham, and this is used as a tool to promote "We wuz all from Africa n all one humin race, pls love everyone cuz u r everyone".

Regional samples, picked by people oblivious to race, definitely will contain jews as a baseline, and therefore, all of this is for line and pointless.

Unfortunately some don't give a fuck and they believe these jews will say anything meaningful, and they go have these tests, they come back as black or jew, or others come out as jews, and they go mad.

I've seen totally obvious kikes come out clean of these tests. And Gentiles come back with some very weird results limited but not included in having jewish. Even Lauren Southern which clearly has jewish blood beneath all the makeup, she came out "Clean", and so did many other jews. Many obvious White people have come out as part other things that were present nowhere.

Stormblood said:
Would it be useful to understand if you have Germanic or Celtic ancestors through migration patterns? Because of my physical apperance, I'm very inclined to believe that the branch of my family where I took most of my physical features are not from Italy yet I know that until my maternal grandfather's father they were born and raised in this country.

Lombards and Ostrogoths invaded and settled in northern Italy during the Germanic migrations.

Check it out:
invasions.jpg

Blitzkreig said:
Stormblood said:
Would it be useful to understand if you have Germanic or Celtic ancestors through migration patterns? Because of my physical apperance, I'm very inclined to believe that the branch of my family where I took most of my physical features are not from Italy yet I know that until my maternal grandfather's father they were born and raised in this country.

Lombards and Ostrogoths invaded and settled in northern Italy during the Germanic migrations.

Check it out:
invasions.jpg

I don't think my branch has been in Italy that long. Regardless, I will keep your suggestion into account. Thank you.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

i recently went back and did something really retarded because i wanted to find my second great grand parents...i restored my23andme and sent in another kit. i got in contact with some legit fam but 23andme also linked me up with some "distant 3to5th cousins" that had either jewish last names, or some ashkanazi ancestry. the smallest was from 0.1 percent to about 4 and 2 others i saw had about half and one about 12 percent. most were born after the 50s. yet, all of their anscestry was otherwise all european...it looked like itwas just kinda shoved in there. we only had "broadly european" or "british and irish" segments in common (me and my aunt have no askanazi results) and 4 of those "cousins" had "broadly european" right on the same chromosome in the same segment....hmmm what are the odds...identity by state much and not descent. still it freaked me out to see that..and its kinda started the attacks all over again. ive been fighting this for months honestly(its come in waves) and im starting to feel like life is over...ive even thought of suicide off and on over...."what if its true..."to make it worse i have attached earlobes. before the worst of most of the waves of the worst bouts of panic i almost always see either 11:11 or 777. ALWAYS. i followed my paper trail all the way back to my great grand parents and there was no jews. but "distant"cousins often share a 4th or 5thh set of great grandparents (and there are many sets of those for each person from mom and dads side)...if i was jewish i dont get why i would still be here after a year...it will be a year of dedication in 2 days...here i was worrying about my dads moms side for awhile which is fine..and afterward there was this. i can barely eat or sleep. i know people say panic is a good sign...but there are jews who hate jews and have killed themselves over being part jewish or are ashamed. if i ever find out 100% i have ANY 4th5th6th ect grand parents that were jews its over. i want to hire a geneologist but im paranoid they will fuck with me too because everyone is supposed to be "multicool" n sheet...idk. after knowing jews and seeing what theyve done....i couldnt live with myself after finding out im even REMOTELY related to them directly.

early on after dedication when we were doing the race awakening ritual i had the most profound sign..or coincidence if its just that. i was doing the ritual in the car, i wanted to catch the hour of mars. right at the last moment of the last affirmation i see a car going really slow that iam coming up to in my field of vision whos middle number is -666-. right after that drive 2 other cars whose first numbers are 50...the number of Beelzebub who ive suspected was my guardian for awhile.

i feel stupid for all of this yet...scared shitless and uncertian about it all at the same time....yet i keep going.

Stormblood said:
Blitzkreig said:
Stormblood said:

Check it out:
invasions.jpg

I don't think my branch has been in Italy that long. Regardless, I will keep your suggestion into account. Thank you.

what is you eye color and hair ,plus what type of head skull do you have Dolichocephalic or mesocephalic ,Brachycephalic plus do you have Occipital Bone on the back of your skull ?

Sorry I hear they keep your dna in some database an well in the feature could be use to plant fake evidence on people my opinion don't get one not worth it

moon_666 said:
Stormblood said:
Blitzkreig said:

Check it out:
invasions.jpg

what is you eye color and hair ,plus what type of head skull do you have Dolichocephalic or mesocephalic ,Brachycephalic plus do you have Occipital Bone on the back of your skull ?
Eye colour: blue/grey
Hair colour: dark brown (used to be blonde up until I was 7)
Skull type: no idea; I'll look into it but I think that measuring without a rx could be misleading

Anyway, I know more now compared to when I asked. I have Norman ancestry from one side of the family. Normans were a mix of Norse and French. I still have much to study.

(((Ashkenazi))) DNA is from Slavic ancestry. I used to see North Africa DNA test and most got Ashkenazi DNA due to Vandals from Poland who conquered North Africaz (of course they weren't kikes) Unlike what (((they))) want us to think.

ClappyBird said:
(((Ashkenazi))) DNA is from Slavic ancestry. I used to see North Africa DNA test and most got Ashkenazi DNA due to Vandals from Poland who conquered North Africaz (of course they weren't kikes) Unlike what (((they))) want us to think.

It's funny you mention this sometime in late 2018, early-mid 2019. I recall someone mentioning that so-called "Ashkenazi" is actually derived from the German language of that era. Apparently the person in question stated that many Germans sometime in the 1300s-1700s went East towards what we call Poland, Rus, New Rus in other words Poland, Ukraine, Belarusia, Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania, and Russia. And apparently what was discovered was any German who went East was called Ashkenazi or a German or Gentile going Eastwards for better prosperity or whatever it was the reason why a mass of Germans and specifically Germans decided to go Eastward. Despite the fact it was closer to Gentile rather than German there was adoption of the name towards Germans specifically.

Apparently at some point in time when enough Germans left and communication ceased among the diaspora of Germans. The jews apparently liked the name and decided to "adopt" ashkenazi as a moniker for a certain sub-race of their tribe. So apparently ashkenazi is originally a Germanized term describing any Gentile and more so specifically any German moving Eastwards towards the rich breadbasket of Europe i.e. Eastern Europe.

It's funny you mention it because if I'm not mistaken the Vandals also have a strong German connection despite you stating Poland but it kinda reminds me of Himmler's statement found on mourningtheancient's website. Himmler: "Out of all the European Races and Nations. I consider the Polish the most superior. Even more superior than us Germans." So I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of Germans decided to join the Vandals, either way an amount of Germans were probably in said Vandals population.

Gear88 said:
ClappyBird said:

It's funny you mention this sometime in late 2018, early-mid 2019. I recall someone mentioning that so-called "Ashkenazi" is actually derived from the German language of that era. Apparently the person in question stated that many Germans sometime in the 1300s-1700s went East towards what we call Poland, Rus, New Rus in other words Poland, Ukraine, Belarusia, Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania, and Russia. And apparently what was discovered was any German who went East was called Ashkenazi or a German or Gentile going Eastwards for better prosperity or whatever it was the reason why a mass of Germans and specifically Germans decided to go Eastward. Despite the fact it was closer to Gentile rather than German there was adoption of the name towards Germans specifically.

Apparently at some point in time when enough Germans left and communication ceased among the diaspora of Germans. The jews apparently liked the name and decided to "adopt" ashkenazi as a moniker for a certain sub-race of their tribe. So apparently ashkenazi is originally a Germanized term describing any Gentile and more so specifically any German moving Eastwards towards the rich breadbasket of Europe i.e. Eastern Europe.

It's funny you mention it because if I'm not mistaken the Vandals also have a strong German connection despite you stating Poland but it kinda reminds me of Himmler's statement found on mourningtheancient's website. Himmler: "Out of all the European Races and Nations. I consider the Polish the most superior. Even more superior than us Germans." So I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of Germans decided to join the Vandals, either way an amount of Germans were probably in said Vandals population.

Probably.

there is only one RACE the NORDIC RACE for Europe ,anything other than that is just a sub race from Nordic race in Europe ,everyone should accept his/her Fate ,destiny , accept the folk or the sub -sub race that he/she came from, ,the race mixing did not start 2000 years ago it goes back for bc millennium... you can't fix that !!! you can stay healthy by marring a partner who looks like you and same sub-race . and continue the spiritual growth.

Fun fact Africa was not a continent. It was a country (East Algeria, Tunisia and West Libya) named after a Berber Goddess (Ifriqyia) Africa = Morocoo (Including Sahara), Algeria, Tunisia, Libya and Egypt (there's Berbers in West Egypt) Black aren't Africans and Africans aren't black nor arabs (despite Berbers and Egyptians/Copts think because of shitslam) Blacks were called Ethiopians.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back