Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Important info for the Hps

MercuryWisdom

Hello highpriests the joy of satan website is no longer in the search results of Google only the jewish websites and lunatics that bash joy of satan I think that will be really harmful for people looking for answers I use duckduckgo and it brings the website just fine google is manipulating the results I hope you hps will be able to solve this issue and thank you for listening.

Hail Satan

We have been actually purged. Everything has been done on our "End" as a technique to index the website. But google has removed us as they did with infinite amounts of other websites the jew has had a problem with.

I have been playing cat and mouse with them over this for years to circumvent this and keep things going. Everyday.

Still, we have been getting a lot of traction and we have been doing very good, because we spread things on our own.

Look into alternate search engines, even if google decides to play with us again.

Yahoo fucked us over, let's not return.

Yandex may be fine for now, but always be careful of what next (((putin))) decides to censor.

Gibiru may be safe for now, but if Trump visits Israel again, expect a closure of anything good.

Bing is less censored, but be wary.

Search Encrypt helps protect your privacy, it's good.

StartPage is good, for now at least.

Broadreader gives you a lot of stuff at once. Be careful, but censorship is less.

Tor + DuckDuckGo is the best choice, since you're totally anonymous to any "benevolent" commie governments looking to shut you down, although a VPN and additional protection is a good idea.

This is only a beginning, but I hope it helps! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
We have been actually purged. Everything has been done on our "End" as a technique to index the website. But google has removed us as they did with infinite amounts of other websites the jew has had a problem with.

I have been playing cat and mouse with them over this for years to circumvent this and keep things going. Everyday.

Still, we have been getting a lot of traction and we have been doing very good, because we spread things on our own.
Let me tell you something HP Hooded Cobra 666. I ask all SS to do their part for our JOS site. You High Priests with the help of our Gods are taking care of JOS, both with magic and physically. Backups, updates and more that you are doing physically for JOS, it is wonderful and it is undoubtedly difficult and hard work. But we all have to contribute and protect JOS. I think it's a very good thing to do, doing the ritual to protect JOS on a daily basis together with the Final RTR. At least once a day. The rituals of prosperity and racial awakening will be done on power dates. But JOS is too important and precious and we must do the ritual to protect JOS every day together with the Final RTR.

A good way to get our name back on the list for those unaware of us who use google would be things like creating wikis with JOS info in it, putting our name and link on forums, etc.

We'll spread our truth and get new members from both the immediate are and google itself. We should look into how we can evade their algorithms and put ourselves back on the list.

I've used DuckDuckGo for so long I've forgotten how disgusting and awful Google was, I haven't touched it in years. In comparison Google shows next to nothing at all, not a breath of the ministries in sight anywhere.

It's funny how I managed to find JoS for the first time using Google all those years ago though, really shows how extreme they've been trying to shut us out in the past 5 or so years on the search engine. Wouldn't be surprised if they tag any internet user who searches Joy of Satan on it if that's even a thing, they don't get that "People have searched this specific thing this many times this year" data out of no where, they obviously track things.

I'm sure in time more and more people will veer away from Google; hopefully to DuckDuckGo as it really does what it says, it's literally the best search engine we could ever have access to right now and I'm hoping it stays that way.

Master said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Let me tell you something HP Hooded Cobra 666. I ask all SS to do their part for our JOS site. You High Priests with the help of our Gods are taking care of JOS, both with magic and physically. Backups, updates and more that you are doing physically for JOS, it is wonderful and it is undoubtedly difficult and hard work. But we all have to contribute and protect JOS. I think it's a very good thing to do, doing the ritual to protect JOS on a daily basis together with the Final RTR. At least once a day. The rituals of prosperity and racial awakening will be done on power dates. But JOS is too important and precious and we must do the ritual to protect JOS every day together with the Final RTR.

I cannot say no, but this is not necessary to be done daily. Indeed all the schedules are provided as is, when it's necessary, like our last one.

Take good care of yourselves, and do the RTR, keeping on top of your life and daily meditations. The rest will be organized when it's necessary.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Master said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I cannot say no, but this is not necessary to be done daily. Indeed all the schedules are provided as is, when it's necessary, like our last one.

Take good care of yourselves, and do the RTR, keeping on top of your life and daily meditations. The rest will be organized when it's necessary.

Hey, we're all in this together. We have to recognize the struggles our HP/Ss go through daily to help us and Spiritual Satanism stay alive, we have to recognize the struggles of our fellow members. We have to all pitch in together to make this work. If there's something anyone here thinks they can do to help better Satanism and the world even by a little bit, they should not hesitate to do it.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Master said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

All right, thanks.

mercury_wisdom said:
Hello highpriests the joy of satan website is no longer in the search results of Google only the jewish websites and lunatics that bash joy of satan I think that will be really harmful for people looking for answers I use duckduckgo and it brings the website just fine google is manipulating the results I hope you hps will be able to solve this issue and thank you for listening.

Hail Satan
THIS IS WHY I WAS ASKED TO WRITE THE POST ON SPAMMING RTRs AND PROTECTING SELF.
THE WAR IS ON FULL BLOWN. CHRISTIANS ARE BLOWING UP THE ASTRAL WITH THEIR PRAYERS AND CORONA VIRUS SPREADING.
AGAIN I DON'T MEAN TO PUSH MY OPINIONS ON ANYONE BUT PLEASE DO READ THEM, SOME OF IT GOT FUCKED UP BUT IT ISNT COMPLETELY FUCKED. 90% is still valid. PLEASE DO FOCUS ON HIS SIGIL OR YOUR GDs to GET WHAT PART IS CORRECT AND WHAT ISN'T.
PLEASE DO . PLEASE
THAT IS ONE OF THE REASONS I ASKED TO CLEAN YOUR AURA AFTER POSTING ON HERE. THEY ARE FULL BLOWN CURSING THIS SITE. PLEASE WE WANT EVERYONE , EVERYONE SAFE.

I WILL TRY AND PERFECT AND MAKE NEW WITH THE GODS A POST FOR PROTECTING US.
I AM NOT CRAZY OR DELUSIONAL I PROMISE.
PLEASE.

Master said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Master said:

All right, thanks.

We can do an extra rtr whenever we can. It counts a lot.

Larissa666 said:
I just googled Joy Of Satan, and our webpage is the first result?

Your personal search bar is separate from the actual web page search. When I type joy of Satan like 4 different links to the site pop up but, when I actually search it then all tht dissappears and is replaced with crap like theistic Satanism Wikipedia and other non sense.

So people who have nvr been on JoS won't ever find it thru a regular Google search.

Larissa666 said:
It just comes up with some nonsense mostly stuff bashing the JOS here if I search that. So that means they are censoring it some places and not others that is strange.

Larissa666 said:
People would not search for "Joy of Satan" randomly, especially if they are lied to and believe those lies that the JoS is nonsense, according to others. If they are searching for Occultism, Magick, meditations, etc., then that would, or would not, return results for the JoS.

Larissa666 said:
Just tried it too and it doesn't show up anywhere for me. Do you have some special filters or options turned on maybe?

Shael said:
Larissa666 said:
Just tried it too and it doesn't show up anywhere for me. Do you have some special filters or options turned on maybe?
I get some pages who talk about JoS and the Italian version. I never got the English webpage with Google.

People, I don’t know why, it simply appears for me when I type “joy of Satan” in google search. And I am doing it via plain google web site, no extensions, toolbars or anything.

For me, it is literally the first result, our website.

Stormblood said:
Ghost in the Machine said:
Psychxdeliclove666 said:

DuckDuckGo is owned and operated by a kike, so it's by no means an alternative. Mr. Gabriel WineMountain is a kike.
They say that Duck Duck Go is good for protecting your privacy and not sharing details of your searches with anyone. That is the main way that they advertise themself. I think that this is not true, they do not protect privacy, and they do sell data about people's searches just like all the other search companies do. But I still use it because they give you the search results you're looking for, they don't censor and hide everything the way joogle does. If you search something, you will find it.

TopoftheAbyss said:
Shael said:
Larissa666 said:
I get some pages who talk about JoS and the Italian version. I never got the English webpage with Google.
It might has to do with the language you use.When I tap joy of Satan it brings me the greek one.

Stormblood said:
Psychxdeliclove666 said:

DuckDuckGo is owned and operated by a kike, so it's by no means an alternative. Mr. Gabriel WineMountain is a kike.

Comrades, check out searx it's decentralized and no one can own it. :-> https://searx.space/
https://searx.me/
https://www.privacytools.io/providers/search-engines/

Stormblood said:

Sometimes the lesser evil is the only option you have. I've seen no such problems with it like I have with jewgle at all and I've been using it for years. I can easily find JoS pages with it in the results and have done so to look for specific ones I was struggling to find.

Stormblood said:

Sometimes the lesser evil is the only option you have. I've seen no such problems with it like I have with jewgle at all and I've been using it for years. I can easily find JoS pages with it in the results and have done so to look for specific ones I was struggling to find.

There are lesser evils. Startpage, searx and others that are not owned by kikes and are still functional, as I've been saying for a long time now.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back