Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Increasing repititions + additional questions.

Hello, I started a 40 day working to overcome my fear of choking + swallowing (just in case choking isn't the main problem) 7 days ago. I started off with vibrating Anusuz 36x into my throat then saying my affirmation 9 times once I'm finished followed by a vibration of AUM at the end. I have become lets say more efficient in handling the energies and was wondering if I can increase the repetitions to something life 40 or even 54? And does vibrating more improve effectiveness and decrease time it takes to overcome a fear/problem?

Next question: Can I do 2 workings, 1 for cleaning the aura? and 1 for cleaning the chakras? I say this cause I started an aura cleaning working a couple days ago and SURYA is an extremely powerful mantra and I am only capable of vibrating it 36 times (I started the working originally only vibrating it in my aura) So instead of trying to push myself to vibrate more of SURYA and "possibly" injure myself could I do a working covering the aura and chakras at different times of the day?

HAIL SATAN AND ALL THOSE ALLIED TO HIM :smile:

NoCreativeNameHereV2 said:
Hello, I started a 40 day working to overcome my fear of choking + swallowing (just in case choking isn't the main problem) 7 days ago. I started off with vibrating Anusuz 36x into my throat then saying my affirmation 9 times once I'm finished followed by a vibration of AUM at the end. I have become lets say more efficient in handling the energies and was wondering if I can increase the repetitions to something life 40 or even 54? And does vibrating more improve effectiveness and decrease time it takes to overcome a fear/problem?
I would keep the 36x. There are mixed opinions on this, but personally I think changing the reps of an actual working (not of general empowerment) does mess with the energies and may make it fail or atleast take longer to manifest. If you want to do higher reps, I would recommend to first complete a 40 day cycle with the 36x and then start the working again on a suitable date with the higher number of reps (if you feel it is needed).

Next question: Can I do 2 workings, 1 for cleaning the aura? and 1 for cleaning the chakras? I say this cause I started an aura cleaning working a couple days ago and SURYA is an extremely powerful mantra and I am only capable of vibrating it 36 times (I started the working originally only vibrating it in my aura) So instead of trying to push myself to vibrate more of SURYA and "possibly" injure myself could I do a working covering the aura and chakras at different times of the day?

Yes you definitely can.

You can increase vibrations, from my experience as i did it many times it works and the working is not ruined.

About the cleaning yes you can do two, remember that cleaning and protection can be considerated meditations so you do not have to worry about doing too much (if you can handle the energy, of course).

You want to spread workings apart. Meditating several times a day is better. This is where the Muslims stole the 5 times a day. More is not always better, but try it and see how you feel.

Thank you for the replies everyone, I think I will stick with 36 for the working but is the problem isnt solved (well hopefully it is) I'll re-do it more vibrations. To add onto my 2nd question about 2 workings.

I started a working vibrating SOWILO into my 7 chakras and third eye 8 times which equals to a count of 64 then I say my affirmation 8 times. The energies of SOWILO are very powerful, however if I recall it is used for protection and empowering the chakras not cleaning (could be wrong) so I did try RAUM but got interrupted about halfway through and I wasnt really feeling much compared to doing the working with SOWILO. Is sowilo a good rune to use for cleaning? or should I try something else.

LAST QUESTION IS OPTIONAL, IF YOU DONT WANNA RESPOND THEN THATS FINE :D

Not related to the topic at hand and more likely just a mere coincidence. But a few days ago I felt an intense sharp pain right where one of my clairaudience chakras would be it only happened for like a few seconds then it stopped. This is has sort of interested me since I've never really done any energy work around that are. I've filled my head with energy a few times on occasion but thats about it, I'm a little confused on why this happened. But it could be as i said a mere coincidence I write this question to anyone I quoted who is interested in reading.

Use Sowilo if it feels good for you. It can be used for cleaning.

The sharp pain could be an enemy attack, or it could be that something got unblocked in your head which caused previously trapped energy to shoot into there. If it doesnt happen again then it can safely be ignored.

Thank you for the replies everyone, I think I will stick with 36 for the working but is the problem isnt solved (well hopefully it is) I'll re-do it more vibrations. To add onto my 2nd question about 2 workings.

I started a working vibrating SOWILO into my 7 chakras and third eye 8 times which equals to a count of 64 then I say my affirmation 8 times. The energies of SOWILO are very powerful, however if I recall it is used for protection and empowering the chakras not cleaning (could be wrong) so I did try RAUM but got interrupted about halfway through and I wasnt really feeling much compared to doing the working with SOWILO. Is sowilo a good rune to use for cleaning? or should I try something else.

LAST QUESTION IS OPTIONAL, IF YOU DONT WANNA RESPOND THEN THATS FINE :D

Not related to the topic at hand and more likely just a mere coincidence. But a few days ago I felt an intense sharp pain right where one of my clairaudience chakras would be it only happened for like a few seconds then it stopped. This is has sort of interested me since I've never really done any energy work around that are. I've filled my head with energy a few times on occasion but thats about it, I'm a little confused on why this happened. But it could be as i said a mere coincidence I write this question to anyone I quoted who is interested in reading.

The smaller chakras are connected to the main 7 chakras and to others through the Nadi system. It's normal if they get activated even if you do not work on them.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back