Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What are ur guys opinions on incels?

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
I think you are Jew and definitely not a "Polish guy".

No, because that is Untermensch degeneracy in the maximum. Our route is the opposing and higher route, which comes with with problems to master, and not with problems to avoid. The Untermenschen is characterized as you, yourself. They hate and attack whatever they don't understand or cannot control.

If you think that women are in this way, you clearly have no understanding of women, which is also why you became an incel in the first place. First of all, you succumbed to mental propaganda, and make weakness your one and only friend, so now, you suffer the consequences. Then, you also participate in a movement of botched failures, to give credence to your own weakness.

I understand that the brainwashing apparatus tries to brainwash people and in particular women, and that we have a lot of forces against us, such as race mixing or whatever else. But putting on the virgin lock and dying is not going to solve anything. You will only become more mentally psychotic as it appears to be manifesting in your psyche as it is. Being sexually dysfunctional and hating females and what is feminine, puts you at a point of failure.

If you have a problem with women going over with foreign inferiors, then it's time to man the fuck up and start doing things in your power to prevent this, or build your own life which has none of that. Stopping to engage the opposite gender entirely is just an affirmation that one has merely lost. And by natural standards one no longer desires to receive any affection.

Incels are also highly effeminized in the negative spectrum of the feminine forces, typically, wimping on why women aren't attracted on them, which is something that is never going to happen. Being obese and sitting in a chair wimping is not going to attract any females at you, except of a very few, who will not be able to do charity to you forever. If an Arab wimps less, then the Arab will have a girl that you could have. But you were too busy studying about incels and making a friend of your own illness.

A full mental overhaul is required and those who fail to do this will not be able to heal from this dangerous situation.

If men claim their position in society, women will normalize and go in accordance. This requires inner power that has to be generated from inside men. By you not touching your dick and fapping solo for the rest of your life, you are not saving anyone, but you just take a stance of cowardice and convenience because you suck and you don't want to engage and control the situation or improve. For this, failure generates excuses such as "They fuck niggers".

So yea, some of them do, and who cares? This garbage goes to the trash bin. Many women don't.

You need to learn how to be a man and not bullshit "Incel" websites that teach you how to become the crowned cuck that will deliver his existence and our world to the inferior garbage.

Most of the women who are all about Arab, BBC, instagram sluts, spades, and #GoArab are just lowlifes that deserve no attention and jewish collateral. You aren't holier since you are an incel and you also fell directly into the counter jewish trap, which is to disable males from all yearning and masculinity. Stay away from Instagram sluts or whatever exposures you have that malign your understanding of women, and seek better ones.

Most other women are just "fine". If you stop being a misogynist and looking at the inferior women to judge all others, you'll understand more, and understand that being a man has it's perks and downsides [for example, you may have to hit the gym or develop attractive qualities] then you will see the light on the end of the tunnel.

Botched sexuality and repressed hatred don't make for a clear mind, and without mental clarity and mental balance, incels are far more dangerous than any other group.

Lmao this is gonna be a fun thread. I'll try to respond to some of your points the best I can regardless.

Originally, incel as a term and ideology was actually created by a woman. She did this for people who have struggled to find someone, not as a hatred against either gender, but so that these people realize and understand that struggling to find a partner, in and of itself, should not destroy your self-esteem. This should especially be true for people with unfortunate astrological aspects like Saturn/Venus or Venus retrograde. If you end up struggling to find a person because there are other, negative/harmful character traits that near-objectively make you a kissless virgin, then those character traits should be the source of any personal shame one feels, or at least serve as a motivator for that person to overcome those shortcomings. Traits like extreme selfishness, poor hygiene, etc..

The issue now is that the ideology is used to attack women categorically, which puzzles myself and many others because there are, in fact, exceptions to the degeneration women have experienced throughout millennia as a result of Jewish corruption. That's what really puzzles me about your post actually; that you seem to genuinely be convinced that literally all women are cunts. Literally all women. I hope you just meant that as a hyperbolic statement 'cause it's baffling to me that you, yourself, cannot think of a single woman you've encountered who at least comes close to being an exception to what you've stated here. Especially in Poland, my ancestral homeland, where women tend to be more conservative and there's hardly any Black people to mix with anyway (Relative to other countries, that is.).

I think we need Incel ideology, because women are nowadays evil with no existing exception. If even one of you can show a female, either today, in the future, that has even accidentally helped Satanism, I will transition into one.

I'm sure everyone who has already written up a response to this post will include these examples, but I would direct you to High Priestess Maxine Dietrich, founder of Joy of Satan Ministries and still a fairly regular contributor and moderator of these forums. I would also direct you to High Priestess Shannon Outlaw, who is both Black and a female, and who was invited to join the clergy by virtue of her dedication to Satanism and the sheer level of guidance and information she has provided and continues to provide to Spiritual Satanists to this very day. And to give an example outside of the clergy, there's Lydia, an extremely experienced Satanist and professional astrologer who provides critical astrology services to, I would say thousands of Spiritual Satanists at this point in time. There we have just three examples. No need to transition into a female though, I won't hold you to that.

Females have too many high standards as well, must be 6 foot or taller, must be PSL 8/10 or above, must be BBC, must be Arab-speaking, etc., it pisses me off as a white Polish guy. Why did Satan create females? They are disgusting!

There certainly are females with high standards, but there are definitely men who do as well. Gotta have their wives be excellent homemakers with double-D tits, a thicc ass and a completely agreeable personality with no confrontational traits. This is something that you can see with both genders. As for Satan, it's important to note that Satan Himself did not create the concept of "female." Females as a sex have existed longer in nature than Satan has been in existence, and the Gods, as a species, happen to be a species that has genders that are intrinsic to the process of reproduction and continuing on our genetic lineage. As their genetic descendants as well as Satan's creation, we've inherited such characteristics.

I also hate the fucking faggots and trannies, doing evil things in pride parade and being flamboyant. Maybe bible was right on at least one thing. Also koran, because that's what makes niggers so aggressvive, not flamboyant faggots.

Not to be "that dude" but it puzzles me further that you have a literal, categorical hatred for aaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllll women, all of 'em, but you also hate homosexuals. Now, hating the flamboyancy and degeneracy that many homosexuals engage in is perfectly understandable, I despise it just as well, but with this view of women that you have, do you yourself actually intend to date a woman at all? I mean, I'm just a tad skeptical of that.

When you bring the bible and koran into things, it's been written before how Christianity's intense assault on sexuality elicits this sort of extreme reaction on the other side, where homosexuals and the like end up acting like they must behave this way to counter the strict repression Christianity has brought to the table. The bible, too, also made Christians quite aggressive and violent in a similar manner to what Islam has done to Arabs and Blacks; the main difference is that our Aryan culture, against the odds, has nevertheless managed to evolve against the mindless violence promoted by the Abrahamic faiths. In response, the Jews have repainted Christianity to emphasize its submissive, pacifist qualities so that White Gentiles who reject senseless hatred, violence and war will still have something in Christianity to trap them. I've no doubt that they would do the same thing to Islam and the koran in the event that the majority of the Muslim world, over time, developed a much more civilized and peaceful demeanor. So it's not that Christianity and its related ilk were right about gays, it's more that the degeneracy caused by Jewish bullshit has helped breed this terrible "LGBT culture" that we see in the world today.

JoyofSatan would honestly be better as an incel-only organization, so we don't have to worry about foids, faggots, etc. stabbing us in the back while kikes and niggers stab us in the front. We will be independent of such degenerates, and we can make Satan's paradise a reality.

So no women, no Third Sex folk, and I'm getting the vibe you may be wanting to exclude non-White Gentiles as well, though I won't assume that outright even though your language is sort of implying it. I must ask, what would your solution be to the problem of Humanity going extinct, since an incel-only JoS would seek to create an incel paradise in which everybody is celibate (Involuntary celibate) and hates women? We'd also have to boot HPS Maxine from her own ministry since we can't have one of those nasty titty-people leading our magnificent incel legion.

It would seem better to me, and hopefully as this discussion goes you'll grow to see this, for women and gays and all the others you've mentioned - excluding kikes - to shed their imposed Jewish shackles, rise up from the pits of degeneracy that harms society at large as well as themselves, and become good and proper Satanists like the many female and gay Spiritual Satanists who post here daily.

The original is now gone as in particular this advertised dubious and potentially damning websites, and then, there were very obviously corny replies screaming ((("I AM A JEW TRYING TO DO SOME NEGATIVE STUFF IN PURIM TO CAUSE TROUBLES SO THIS GOYIM PLACE CLOSES DOWN"))) type of shit.

The "it could probably be reasonable inquiry" level of question removed itself when specific messages were attempted to be written, advocating serious and damning things in violation to forum's rules.

Powstanie Pogańskie said:
Lmao this is gonna be a fun thread....

Because as we all know men with sexual urges that don't have any women available aren't going to bone one another. And women aren't required cause Inceldom uhuhhuhuhu get extinct faster goyim... *facepalm* Extinct yourself faster goyim quit trying to look for women etc, oy vey, women are bad goy don't reproduce let them all for the foreign tribes to do that, oy veh, this will save you *double facepalm*

Seriously though this was nothing but bait for way worse posts to come later.

If he was from Poland and not from Israel, he would know, it is more like 9 out of 10 women are healthy, sane, and nowhere close to what he describes. Especially so in Poland. Poland is far away from many of these crazy memes, thankfully, and I know this for a fact.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

The dude was definitely a troll or some frustrated incel movement case.
Thank you for this reply, hphc. I'm not an incel but this reply really did wake up this desire to strife to become a better man inside of me.
I have realised that what these I incels refuse to see is that "cooperating" with a female in life is a rule that no Male can just brake and vice versa for woman. If someone will try to just reject women on will find himself in state constant frustration. Such state will only degenerate the man and live him weak. Becoming man means one must feel a need to improve himself in such way that he will be desirable for a female, that is the sign that one is actually advancing as a man in nature ,and these incels are practicing something that is clearly against the rules of nature thus they will be only trashed and "removed" by nature. These incels are just mainchilds that fail to understand how this universe works because they are so blinded. Thank you again ,hp. Very reviling post. If I had some incels thoughts then now they are blowned away ,and it is clear to me for what I should strife for.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The original is now gone as in particular this advertised dubious and potentially damning websites, and then, there were very obviously corny replies screaming ((("I AM A JEW TRYING TO DO SOME NEGATIVE STUFF IN PURIM TO CAUSE TROUBLES SO THIS GOYIM PLACE CLOSES DOWN"))) type of shit.

The "it could probably be reasonable inquiry" level of question removed itself when specific messages were attempted to be written, advocating serious and damning things in violation to forum's rules.

For me the reasonable inquiry bit was making its way out the door when I was reading this all-encompassing verbiage regarding women. Like literally all women without exception are like this, lemme make that point on a forum for a ministry founded by a woman with several women clergy members. Still, I can't help but enjoy writing up long ass responses to posts like these, I'm not entirely certain why. Because indeed, unlike more subtle trolls that play on questions that newbies may genuinely find themselves wondering in their scholarly pursuit into Satanism, this one in particular was quite transparent and would've worked on no one. Maybe it was his alleged Polishness. Which on that note,

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
If he was from Poland and not from Israel, he would know, it is more like 9 out of 10 women are healthy, sane, and nowhere close to what he describes. Especially so in Poland. Poland is far away from many of these crazy memes, thankfully, and I know this for a fact.

That got me too, as even though I'm not in Poland, I'm familiar enough with the country to know that there's not this massive movement of feminist women interbreeding with Poland's non-existent Black minority. High standards maybe, can't say I have much experience flirting with Polish women so I wouldn't know, but the people there are by and large very conservative and fiercely proud of their ethnic and cultural heritage. A sudden influx of foreign invaders would likely elicit a swift and extreme reaction from much of the country.

Granted the place is still heavily Catholic so the anti-Third Sex talk surprised me none, but that's just one of many things that'll have to shift over time.

Btw., I have read my natal chart and from Jos website's interpretations it looks like I have some incel tendencies. What should I do about it?

Incel Buddha's wisdom continues to enlighten the word.

This person is a troll they read the forums and then take any issues that people debated intensely then make a list of them and post like such in away that is over the top and designed to get a reaction.

Tomatosoupisli said:
Btw., I have read my natal chart and from Jos website's interpretations it looks like I have some incel tendencies. What should I do about it?
Free yourself from the negative aspects of your natal chart. See Lydias "obliterate your Saturn" post.

Off topic question (not so much) :
Wouldn't it be genial if incels would become gays and bone each other for real?
I mean, they would be happy, they would have their fucking loyal partner that they talk so much about,(and they according to them don't exist amongst woman) and most importantly they wouldn't be causing any issues to general population + they wouldn't reproduce their mentally inferior genes
?? Kinda great isn't it?

Point. said:
I mean, they would be happy, they would have their fucking loyal partner that they talk so much about,(and they according to them don't exist amongst woman) and most importantly they wouldn't be causing any issues to general population + they wouldn't reproduce their mentally inferior genes
?? Kinda great isn't it?
Some incels do become prison gay out of a mix of desperation and mental illness, as they think it's easier to do. I definitely wouldn't call their genes inferior though. Most are the way they are because of dispositions in natal charts, and putting them in a society that doesn't know how to help them.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I'm entirely ignorant to whatever prompted this thread, but it does have me thinking. Is it wrong for someone to have trust issues and extreme repulsion to a human relationship given how things are in this age? Would it be bad to prefer a demon partner over a human one?

I have many personal reasons in struggle of seeking a human relationship, even if I were to somehow find a way to work around my SS schedule and otherwise. I'm not going to get too into detail but it has nothing to do with "personality" or "looks" or at least it seems that way, I've had many girls and guys come to me with interest but I couldn't return that interest. I've just only ever found myself comfortable and safe with a demon partner, knowing full well under devotion of Satan's reign they would never betray or hurt me.

A safety if you will in times already full of hardship even without the dysfunctionality of human society. I recognize what I need and require and already work towards it, I don't purposefully sit and trap myself in a cuckbox and say "This is muh feels", I still look out for any potential partners in daily life despite such high standards.

I'm just unsure if maybe I'm in the wrong about feeling as such, in preferring a demon over a human and finding the vast majority of humans too 'sickly' in today's society due to the enemy I mean.

Ghost in the Machine said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I'm entirely ignorant to whatever prompted this thread, but it does have me thinking. Is it wrong for someone to have trust issues and extreme repulsion to a human relationship given how things are in this age? Would it be bad to prefer a demon partner over a human one?

I have many personal reasons in struggle of seeking a human relationship, even if I were to somehow find a way to work around my SS schedule and otherwise. I'm not going to get too into detail but it has nothing to do with "personality" or "looks" or at least it seems that way, I've had many girls and guys come to me with interest but I couldn't return that interest. I've just only ever found myself comfortable and safe with a demon partner, knowing full well under devotion of Satan's reign they would never betray or hurt me.

A safety if you will in times already full of hardship even without the dysfunctionality of human society. I recognize what I need and require and already work towards it, I don't purposefully sit and trap myself in a cuckbox and say "This is muh feels", I still look out for any potential partners in daily life despite such high standards.

I'm just unsure if maybe I'm in the wrong about feeling as such, in preferring a demon over a human and finding the vast majority of humans too 'sickly' in today's society due to the enemy I mean.
A jew was the op but his post was cancelled and he was banned.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

No, because that is Untermensch degeneracy in the maximum. Our route is the opposing and higher route, which comes with with problems to master, and not with problems to avoid. The Untermenschen is characterized as you, yourself. They hate and attack whatever they don't understand or cannot control.

If you think that women are in this way, you clearly have no understanding of women, which is also why you became an incel in the first place. First of all, you succumbed to mental propaganda, and make weakness your one and only friend, so now, you suffer the consequences. Then, you also participate in a movement of botched failures, to give credence to your own weakness.

I understand that the brainwashing apparatus tries to brainwash people and in particular women, and that we have a lot of forces against us, such as race mixing or whatever else. But putting on the virgin lock and dying is not going to solve anything. You will only become more mentally psychotic as it appears to be manifesting in your psyche as it is. Being sexually dysfunctional and hating females and what is feminine, puts you at a point of failure.

If you have a problem with women going over with foreign inferiors, then it's time to man the fuck up and start doing things in your power to prevent this, or build your own life which has none of that. Stopping to engage the opposite gender entirely is just an affirmation that one has merely lost. And by natural standards one no longer desires to receive any affection.

Incels are also highly effeminized in the negative spectrum of the feminine forces, typically, wimping on why women aren't attracted on them, which is something that is never going to happen. Being obese and sitting in a chair wimping is not going to attract any females at you, except of a very few, who will not be able to do charity to you forever. If an Arab wimps less, then the Arab will have a girl that you could have. But you were too busy studying about incels and making a friend of your own illness.

A full mental overhaul is required and those who fail to do this will not be able to heal from this dangerous situation.

If men claim their position in society, women will normalize and go in accordance. This requires inner power that has to be generated from inside men. By you not touching your dick and fapping solo for the rest of your life, you are not saving anyone, but you just take a stance of cowardice and convenience because you suck and you don't want to engage and control the situation or improve. For this, failure generates excuses such as "They fuck niggers".

So yea, some of them do, and who cares? This garbage goes to the trash bin. Many women don't.

You need to learn how to be a man and not bullshit "Incel" websites that teach you how to become the crowned cuck that will deliver his existence and our world to the inferior garbage.

Most of the women who are all about Arab, BBC, instagram sluts, spades, and #GoArab are just lowlifes that deserve no attention and jewish collateral. You aren't holier since you are an incel and you also fell directly into the counter jewish trap, which is to disable males from all yearning and masculinity. Stay away from Instagram sluts or whatever exposures you have that malign your understanding of women, and seek better ones.

Most other women are just "fine". If you stop being a misogynist and looking at the inferior women to judge all others, you'll understand more, and understand that being a man has it's perks and downsides [for example, you may have to hit the gym or develop attractive qualities] then you will see the light on the end of the tunnel.

Botched sexuality and repressed hatred don't make for a clear mind, and without mental clarity and mental balance, incels are far more dangerous than any other group.
I've been listening to some incel materials lately and I think that I've found out what's actually happening with these people.

Incels are basically a cult which induces a mental psychosis and the people joining are regularly reinforcing the mental self hypnosis as they continue interacting with others in their personal lives .

This is a case of "Correlation does not imply causation. ") .I'll break down this negative reinforcement psychosis into different steps
1)Regular guy isn't getting laid for variety of reasons. Probably because hes a low value male with nothing to offer to women/is displaced from actual reality andhas unrealistic standards/has some serious psychological issues/hasn't even tried approaching and talking to women/is a quitter/is mentally weak/is a soy boy.

2)Incels offer salvation theory that infact it's not his fault because people like him were getting married and leading happy lives before when women didn't have any power in society. Since the rise in feminism and women's increased standards sub six males aren't getting laid. (No empirical evidence provided. )

They show some bullshit Male model tinder experiments and some personal experiences of some people which somehow proves women are having sex only with the top 20% of men on a societal scale. (Also empirically false.)

3)The beta guy having no sense of manhood or personal responsibility believes this incomprehensible shit because it's a brilliant coping mechanism to free him of his responsibility and because he is emotionally frail and weak to realize and accept his own shortcomings. This frees him of any blame and puts all the blame on the woman.

4)Beta guy interacts with women and gets rejected because hes beta. Beta guy rationalize incel ideology must be true. Because afterall 'he can't possibly be in the wrong ',it must be the womans fault.

5)His confusion is turned by this ideology into resentment and hatred. He unconsciously starts believing this because his internal emotional state matches with his concious ideology to reflect a sense of being. Because he is now being that incel unconsciously, his mind searches for events to satisfy his point of view. He has essentially self hypnotized himself into thus psychosis. This leads to circular negative reinforcement to the point he is fanatically convinced of this ideology. The cult dynamic prevents him from accepting other points of view because hes emotions are attached to his ideology.

So the cause of this incel apocalypse is that men are emotionally weak and frail having been raised by weak parents and have no sense of self or responsibility. Their lack of self responsibility reflects in their behavior to blame everyone except for themselves for their predicament.

I was very surprised because this is some extremely intricate high level psychological manipulation. Incels are an extreme version of the Mgtows. I don't think some basement dwelling keyboard junkie has the elaborate understanding to create something like this. I am convinced that incels are an elaborate Jewish psychosis to alienate feminine men out of society because they fear the damage they can do when they learn to control their emotions and process them in a way that is responsible.

Ghost in the Machine said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I don't think this is wrong honestly, I'd go so far as to say that many Satanists, myself included, are in the same boat as you. Because it's as you said, most Humans these days exist in a state of lowliness, which is an undeniable truth one will experience as they try to seek out their special dude amongst the herd. As I looked about, not only did I discover my own high standards that I pretty much refuse to compromise on (For the most part.), but there's so many nieświadomki as I call them whose values, beliefs and behavioral patterns are in such contrast to my own that I cannot possibly have the vested interest in them that I'd want to have in a relationship. This is especially the case when you consider how such people would react to finding out you're a Satanist - and what hope is there for a relationship if there is no safety in revealing such an important and cherished thing?

In addition to all that, you already sound like you're open to the idea still of finding a Human partner, what with lingo like majority of people and the like. So I don't think there's much wrong with your line of thinking at all, especially in our current state of affairs.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Love this.. times infinity. I encourage all women to be as sexually free as possible. So many men will hate you for it. This doesn’t mean posting naked pics and doing things you don’t want to do & basically what men want you to do.. unless you want to walk around naked and post pics for yourself and not shitty men. That’s beautiful too. Like what you like despite how insecure it makes men. Fuck them always trying to dictate how you should want it. Personally, I truly believe in polyamory and I have truly loved multiple people at once, and still do. The love is deep and real, and men who aren’t a part of this HATE what I do and say. They slanderous things like I’m a “slut” and I must just fuck everyone, although I don’t want them. Or they think anyone can just get in and date me, which is disgusting personally. I am polyamorous but I have specific taste and I am actually only truly attracted to few people that I’ve met. This is because there are a lot of incel men or controlling men. I don’t find them attractive. There’s a lot of men who would enjoy polyamory but the desire to control overtakes it. True monogamy is also a beautiful thing. Sexual degeneration in relationships can rub off onto the other partner vice versa too. The relationships I’ve had have all been “healing” for the men I’ve been with, and they had an opposite effect on me. So, taking stand for myself sexually has been really freeing, going for what I actually like and not accepting shitty sex is doing wonders for me. I love sex and I love men, and shitty men hate this. Which makes me love sex and men even more, just not them muahahah

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Love this.. times infinity. I encourage all women to be as sexually free as possible. So many men will hate you for it. This doesn’t mean posting naked pics and doing things you don’t want to do & basically what men want you to do.. unless you want to walk around naked and post pics for yourself and not shitty men. That’s beautiful too. Like what you like despite how insecure it makes men. Fuck them always trying to dictate how you should want it. Personally, I truly believe in polyamory and I have truly loved multiple people at once, and still do. The love is deep and real, and men who aren’t a part of this HATE what I do and say. They slanderous things like I’m a “slut” and I must just fuck everyone, although I don’t want them. Or they think anyone can just get in and date me, which is disgusting personally. I am polyamorous but I have specific taste and I am actually only truly attracted to few people that I’ve met. This is because there are a lot of incel men or controlling men. I don’t find them attractive. There’s a lot of men who would enjoy polyamory but the desire to control overtakes it. True monogamy is also a beautiful thing. Sexual degeneration in relationships can rub off onto the other partner vice versa too. The relationships I’ve had have all been “healing” for the men I’ve been with, and they had an opposite effect on me. So, taking stand for myself sexually has been really freeing, going for what I actually like and not accepting shitty sex is doing wonders for me. I love sex and I love men, and shitty men hate this. Which makes me love sex and men even more, just not them muahahah

Point. said:
?? Kinda great isn't it?
Among human beings, most alignments to Incels/alt-right asides from Xian bullshit is out of some other injury in their life (not literally), and because of a lack of feminine source/guide of healing, they turn to these sort of woman-hating ideologies as an attempt to mask. One needs to master their feminine energy and masculine both to advance in life, or failure is guaranteed.

As for being "mentally inferior", you talk too much of humanity as statistics and a set of numbers, ignoring every person as having life experiences and everything that makes a person a person. I would take it that you have a few of them?

Calling them "mentally inferior" for this, is like calling Holodomor or Cannibal Island victims "mentally inferior" for their eventuality with cannibalism, or a PTSD victim "mentally inferior" for having their symptoms.

Psychxdeliclove666 said:
Point. said:
?? Kinda great isn't it?
Among human beings, most alignments to Incels/alt-right asides from Xian bullshit is out of some other injury in their life (not literally), and because of a lack of feminine source/guide of healing, they turn to these sort of woman-hating ideologies as an attempt to mask. One needs to master their feminine energy and masculine both to advance in life, or failure is guaranteed.

As for being "mentally inferior", you talk too much of humanity as statistics and a set of numbers, ignoring every person as having life experiences and everything that makes a person a person. I would take it that you have a few of them?

Calling them "mentally inferior" for this, is like calling Holodomor or Cannibal Island victims "mentally inferior" for their eventuality with cannibalism, or a PTSD victim "mentally inferior" for having their symptoms.
I bet you're a kike, all the energy you emit from your posts screams ohhhhhh veyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Psychxdeliclove666 said:
Point. said:
?? Kinda great isn't it?

Actually its the opposite. Masculinity would mean personal responsibility and drive for achievement. Instead the incels being feminine (in a bad way ) as HC said, are too mentally weak to deal with rejection productively. So with the Incel Salvation theory being offered they start blaming others for everything which is a sign of weakness and victimization complex. So they are exhibited emotionally unstable weak femininity as in being extremely frail. As HC correctly said, these people need to MAN UP in a responsible way.

Aquarius said:
Psychxdeliclove666 said:
Point. said:
?? Kinda great isn't it?

I bet you're a kike, all the energy you emit from your posts screams ohhhhhh veyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
I thought the same when I saw his post about immigration but I doubted it, then I saw all his other posts, too many of them when he just joined the forums. I wouldn't be surprised if he's a jew trying to subvert.

Aquarius said:
Psychxdeliclove666 said:
Point. said:
?? Kinda great isn't it?

Explain.

Psychxdeliclove666 said:
Aquarius said:
Psychxdeliclove666 said:

Explain.
images

images

images

images

images

images

images

images

images

overcome-weakness-quote-by-friedrich-nietzsche-1481146.jpg

Incels are an ideology based on Christian weakness and fragility. The weak and frail blame others for their own predicament without any evidence. It's a state of being - being an incel blaming everyone. Satanism is for the strong and virile. Impotent weaklings are detestable in our fold.

You guys are correct, it is a self-conscious victim mentality, a mindset based in perpetual scarcity a la Jews, but its not anything special to Jews or Jewish DNA. Looking at nature and patterns will tell you how these things happen. "Why" is only a question of entropy. Working class men have never had much high hopes for reproduction throughout history, I think the point incels raise is about the lack of equality in contemporary society, since that is the big lie we are told from birth: that all men are created equal and that men are not better than women or vice versa. So we are under this mind control since birth in which men desire the easy life of women. Who's the blame for that? I wouldn't blame incels, something failed earlier down the way. The prison system is basically one big eugenics program to prevent bands of men from getting together and starting their own civilization. I don't think anyone would necessarily say that traits of Aryans who survive and cope in Jewish society have intrinsically good qualities, in fact it may be the opposite and we should question Aryans who thrive in Jewish society.

As for telling women not to curb their sexuality, or to be even more openly sexual and flaunt their sexuality everywhere, well.. Oy vey! I wonder who would benefit from that.. We need campfires to keep warm but there's no point in burning the whole world. Unless you're an accelerationist, I guess. I'd say accelerationism is a disaster but that's the point.

My last point, which sums this all up... incels do not exist. There's no such thing as incels. Even if you are critiquing incels, you've already accepted and adopted the Jewish victim framework as something valid that certainly exists. No, incels do no exist. I think everyone loves the idea that they do, because it gives them someone to punch down on. It's just more D&C bullshit.

DevilsMinion said:
You guys are correct, it is a self-conscious victim mentality, a mindset based in perpetual scarcity a la Jews, but its not anything special to Jews or Jewish DNA. Looking at nature and patterns will tell you how these things happen. "Why" is only a question of entropy. Working class men have never had much high hopes for reproduction throughout history, I think the point incels raise is about the lack of equality in contemporary society, since that is the big lie we are told from birth: that all men are created equal and that men are not better than women or vice versa. So we are under this mind control since birth in which men desire the easy life of women. Who's the blame for that? I wouldn't blame incels, something failed earlier down the way. The prison system is basically one big eugenics program to prevent bands of men from getting together and starting their own civilization. I don't think anyone would necessarily say that traits of Aryans who survive and cope in Jewish society have intrinsically good qualities, in fact it may be the opposite and we should question Aryans who thrive in Jewish society.

As for telling women not to curb their sexuality, or to be even more openly sexual and flaunt their sexuality everywhere, well.. Oy vey! I wonder who would benefit from that.. We need campfires to keep warm but there's no point in burning the whole world. Unless you're an accelerationist, I guess. I'd say accelerationism is a disaster but that's the point.

My last point, which sums this all up... incels do not exist. There's no such thing as incels. Even if you are critiquing incels, you've already accepted and adopted the Jewish victim framework as something valid that certainly exists. No, incels do no exist. I think everyone loves the idea that they do, because it gives them someone to punch down on. It's just more D&C bullshit.
For much of the history, women's sexuality was unrestrained as in not suppressed. The Christian opposition to female sexuality comes from their fragility and their weakness. They are afraid of women not naturally selecting them because they are low value weak males and thus they restrained female sexuality and made women a commodity and introduced enforced monogamy so that every man no matter how low he was could get a wife by buying her as a bride from her father. As Nietzsche says in the quotes I posted above, Christianity is an amalgamation of weak impotent fragile males who came together to devise a method to gain power which includes opportunities for sex because you literally need a state controlled patriarchy as in Islam or Christianity to ensure the Christian man gets laid. Because no woman would touch him if not for that.

Also Eugenics is a most important form of Racial Hygiene and the Nazis,America,Canada among other developed nations had Euthanasia programs where they sterilized people with incurable or mental diseases. This was to create a better superior form of mankind free of physical debilitation and weakness. Who do you think Objected most to this ? It was the Christians. Because they are weak ,fearful and scared. Do you think the majority of Incels would exist if the Euthanasia program had been carried out till now and people would be tall,Beautiful and intelligent ? The drudge's of Society must not be allowed to reproduce.
In his Second Book, which was unpublished during the Nazi era, Hitler praised Sparta, (using ideas perhaps borrowed from Ernst Haeckel),[19] adding that he considered Sparta to be the first "Völkisch State". He endorsed what he perceived to be an early eugenics treatment of deformed children:

Sparta must be regarded as the first Völkisch State. The exposure of the sick, weak, deformed children, in short, their destruction, was more decent and in truth a thousand times more humane than the wretched insanity of our day which preserves the most pathological subject, and indeed at any price, and yet takes the life of a hundred thousand healthy children in consequence of birth control or through abortions, in order subsequently to breed a race of degenerates burdened with illnesses.[20][21]
images

This could be Incels, but Jews destroyed our Progress

Jack said:
Psychxdeliclove666 said:
Aquarius said:

Explain.
images

images

images

images

images

images

images

images

images

Incels are an ideology based on Christian weakness and fragility. The weak and frail blame others for their own predicament without any evidence. It's a state of being - being an incel blaming everyone. Satanism is for the strong and virile. Impotent weaklings are detestable in our fold.
I'm going to make the assumption that the quotes are just the re-wording of what you've just said.

With your quote itself, it's a process of gaining strength. You weren't born into the JoS ministries, you got here somehow, and you tried to overcome the challenges facing you, and you continue to do that. That's good, and I'm proud you're doing that. That being said, don't hate on someone just because they aren't immediately strong, as you are now. It's a process to get there, and you can't expect someone to just arrive there all of a sudden. I'm not saying to not criticize Incels; the Incel ideology is without a doubt jewish and evil, but those themselves stand as moral criticisms for it. You need to select correct and moral criticisms in general, as can be said for all the evil ideologies polluting the world today, and not just the incels.

Jack said:
DevilsMinion said:

For much of the history, women's sexuality was unrestrained as in not suppressed. The Christian opposition to female sexuality comes from their fragility and their weakness. They are afraid of women not naturally selecting them because they are low value weak males and thus they restrained female sexuality and made women a commodity and introduced enforced monogamy so that every man no matter how low he was could get a wife by buying her as a bride from her father. As Nietzsche says in the quotes I posted above, Christianity is an amalgamation of weak impotent fragile males who came together to devise a method to gain power which includes opportunities for sex because you literally need a state controlled patriarchy as in Islam or Christianity to ensure the Christian man gets laid. Because no woman would touch him if not for that.

Also Eugenics is a most important form of Racial Hygiene and the Nazis,America,Canada among other developed nations had Euthanasia programs where they sterilized people with incurable or mental diseases. This was to create a better superior form of mankind free of physical debilitation and weakness. Who do you think Objected most to this ? It was the Christians. Because they are weak ,fearful and scared. Do you think the majority of Incels would exist if the Euthanasia program had been carried out till now and people would be tall,Beautiful and intelligent ? The drudge's of Society must not be allowed to reproduce.
In his Second Book, which was unpublished during the Nazi era, Hitler praised Sparta, (using ideas perhaps borrowed from Ernst Haeckel),[19] adding that he considered Sparta to be the first "Völkisch State". He endorsed what he perceived to be an early eugenics treatment of deformed children:

Sparta must be regarded as the first Völkisch State. The exposure of the sick, weak, deformed children, in short, their destruction, was more decent and in truth a thousand times more humane than the wretched insanity of our day which preserves the most pathological subject, and indeed at any price, and yet takes the life of a hundred thousand healthy children in consequence of birth control or through abortions, in order subsequently to breed a race of degenerates burdened with illnesses.[20][21]
images

Do we reincarnate into our own bloodline? If not what is the difference between me having kids/not having kids if i could reincarnate into for example your bloodline? Im just confused wtf. If we don't reincarnate into own bloodlines that you can fuck 10 woman, i can fuck none, yet we would still both exist later on if we advanced spiritually. Obviously we should all strive to have as many kids as possible i know but i have a knowledge gap here please explain

Psychxdeliclove666 said:
Jack said:
Psychxdeliclove666 said:
images

images

images

images

images

images

images

images

images

I'm going to make the assumption that the quotes are just the re-wording of what you've just said.

With your quote itself, it's a process of gaining strength. You weren't born into the JoS ministries, you got here somehow, and you tried to overcome the challenges facing you, and you continue to do that. That's good, and I'm proud you're doing that. That being said, don't hate on someone just because they aren't immediately strong, as you are now. It's a process to get there, and you can't expect someone to just arrive there all of a sudden. I'm not saying to not criticize Incels; the Incel ideology is without a doubt jewish and evil, but those themselves stand as moral criticisms for it. You need to select correct and moral criticisms in general, as can be said for all the evil ideologies polluting the world today, and not just the incels.
I do not hate incels for not being strong. I hate incels for not trying and giving up. I hate the jews much more than incels. Tbh I'd like governments to resume Euthanasia programs for the drudge's of society. But even if that isn't going to happen anytime soon, through the incels own behavior its going to get eliminated out of the gene pool for which I'm monumentally grateful. So I don't really feel intense hate or anything against them, its just pathetic. Incels are the worse form of Christianity I have seen next to communism.

Point. said:
Jack said:
DevilsMinion said:

images

Do we reincarnate into our own bloodline? If not what is the difference between me having kids/not having kids if i could reincarnate into for example your bloodline? Im just confused wtf. If we don't reincarnate into own bloodlines that you can fuck 10 woman, i can fuck none, yet we would still both exist later on if we advanced spiritually. Obviously we should all strive to have as many kids as possible i know but i have a knowledge gap here please explain
I'm not sure what your point is. Yes, you will exist even if you didn't have kids. Are you rationalizing inceldom or finding excuses for it ? Because that's a really dumb argument. Its like saying I joined al Qaeda and did a suicide bombing to go to heaven and get 72 juicy big boobed virgins. It's an ultimate cuck move.

More importantly if you have serious mental bonds to inceldom and having grief and hopelessness for not having a child and failing as a man, you will pass that karma on to your next life and the situation will get worse. Therefore that's creating a problem for yourself in this life and the next as well.

People who have challenges in getting a girlfriend really need to contemplate something. Do they want to sit around and brew in resentment which is a form of anger that is frustration of their desire. And then create an entire persona around this and call themselves Incel's. Now they identify with this as their persona which is not helping them achieve their desire as its building up the reaction to the frustration they feel only and justifying such. Building a psychological wall between you and what you want makes it impossible to achieve your goal. The question is then what is the reason they are doing such.... This makes no common sense as people naturally seek to overcome and get around obstacles to their goals not build them up and identify with the failure to obtain their goals.

The Incel attraction is due to Christian influence, wanting to be a victim persona and hang on stick and forever be a victim to feel that your a good person and have value because you suffer to be a Christian saint. The Catholic pedo priests would make the sign of the stick and tell the suffering Christians "Enjoy your suffering as the suffering of Christ" that is exactly what Incel is built on and this entire Cultural Marxist paradigm its a manifestation of. Everyone is fighting to be the one true god of suffering. Hanging on a stick that the church has been pimping for 2000 years.

I have experience with incels having gone into their servers and a huge amount of them have reptile-saturated blood big time. The energy is overwhelmingly ugly, but especially so when you see the obscene humanity-hating filth they post (in particular, gore and endless fixation on children) it becomes obvious. I saw at least several self-admitted pureblood reptiles (one even talking about how they were raped and drugged by their also reptile therapist since infancy, Freud would be proud) and more were mixed. That was enough to tell me what I needed to know. The authorities do nothing about these rooms even though they are full of the most obscene and predatory filth imaginable and have already resulted in several murders. Naive people who think this is genuinely about a few lonely ugly guys whining about their undesirable looks need to get a clue.

(I suspect a lot of the same stuff applies to the trans community. It only takes a few hours poking around on any social media site to see 'Maoist y1ddish trans girls' are the ones propagating the most fucked up garbage.. and feminism for the past five decades speaks for itself, and the alt-right was also co-opted by these freaks)

This aspect is not choosing to buy into ressentiment, from what I gather of the HP's writings its literally programmed into their DNA. So I would argue mindsets like this are VERY inherent to them, actually, no different to Weininger's crap... the reason xianity is structured in whatever way is because it is a weapon of spiritual warfare to force gentiles to mirror reptile psychology and bind to their shit at the soul level. The fact the weakest and most pathetic of gentile men are generally attracted to the programs as a 'wife generator' is a side effect of this.

Also, despite the propaganda about them being 'White males' (deceiving as I said above), many of the other ones I encountered were immigrants in Europe who were angry at not having a 12 year old as a wife. The admin of the worlds biggest incel forum is Turkish and bragged about drugging and raping sleeping women and underage boys. The enemy propaganda likes to represent the 2014 blanda upp contestants pouring into Europe as big dicked confident thugs (the stupidest of White women and others buy into this crap), the reality is that most of them are pathetic beta males and parasites who turn societies into total nightmares, though this is no less insidious or damaging.

As for the Whites among them, they either buy into the xian ressentiment thing brought up above, or are generally misguided, abused by bad women, mentally ill or 'programmed' by apps and other things having been shut off from the feminine. Rarely are they even ugly. I tend to note this type of person tends to be more on the mgtow side than incel anyway. Even if one feels misogynistic for whatever reason the attitude of incelism is inherently ugly to any White person with racial awareness.

In the end though the b/s from all this that emerges is encouraging communism because communism is the great leveller and destroys beauty, distinction and merit wherever it is found. That is why the communist message is programmed into films like Joker and a lot of the 'normies' actually were programmed into that message and incels were affronted at how 'their film' was liked by 'the normies'. Nietzsche's Last Man isn't so much an incel as a static person who only lives for comfort and that applies to a lot of the dead eyed idiots on Instagram too, which shows how correct HP Cobra is about this.

I honestly think that Incels are useless, everything that they do is useless, they should really be helped to do something more important in life. Just my opinion.

Jack said:
Point. said:
Jack said:

images

I'm not sure what your point is. Yes, you will exist even if you didn't have kids. Are you rationalizing inceldom or finding excuses for it ? Because that's a really dumb argument. Its like saying I joined al Qaeda and did a suicide bombing to go to heaven and get 72 juicy big boobed virgins. It's an ultimate cuck move.

More importantly if you have serious mental bonds to inceldom and having grief and hopelessness for not having a child and failing as a man, you will pass that karma on to your next life and the situation will get worse. Therefore that's creating a problem for yourself in this life and the next as well.
No im not rationalizing inceldom, just making sure, in case my dick dies haha
Jk

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back