Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Project blue beam/fake alien invasion?

Just search this if you’re not sure what I’m talking about. Basically the xtians say there will be a false projected alien invasion and return of “god”. Does this have any weight? I can see Juden doing something like this to seriously confuse humanity and people of Jew created religions will say they are bringing the “Antichrist”.

This kind of stuff was real popular, in fact so popular that it was promoted by mainstream sources like (((History Channel))).

I recall in the late 90s; pre-, dur-, post- 911 era this kind of stuff. Funny enough no one gives a shit about it right now. Sure we can argue that it's still around.

Basically the main point of blue beam was to create fictitious alien invasion in disguise of religions. For example muzzies being shown mohammed or christians being shown virgin mary. Funny it blew up into huge conspiracy for example people believed that H.A.A.R.P. had something to do with it. In fact I believe the weather control machines had something to do with this.

In today's time this project blue beam has lost a lot of it's "beam" so to speak. Sure it's still around, it was around, and is probably something of a pet project by JNWO personnel. But it's never gonna happen funny thing is they have been more successful attacking the World with backdoor capabilities and other things. That a fake invasion probably wouldn't serve them any purpose. i.e. the ground, realistic concrete fighting rather than crazy pie in the sky lunacy.

It's funny but even though conspiracies exist many people have cooled off on the craziness of it and delved into realm of realism. Now that doesn't mean there aren't crazies out there, don't get me wrong. But this blue beam has gone to the shitter.

It's outlandish to think aliens would work with humans. Not because they don't but because it's the question of how do you open up the World to alien invasion without suffering mass casualties. The people that work with blue beam probably thought it was pointless perhaps it's just scare the goyim and hope they fall for it scheme. Imagine greys and reptards coming down it's funny to think. Why, do THEY really have an invasion force to conquer the planet in a reasonable amount of time?

So the entire hinge of blue beam is that the aliens invade, well funny enough is their fleet large enough for decisive victory. My guess is blue beam was shelved put in the backburner and conspiracies were made to avoid the topic. So overall it's just a lunatic event requiring outside i.e. E.T. intercooperation.

In simplest terms the ball rests solely on the alien force not the humans deceptively trying to dupe humanity into an alien invasion.

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
Just search this if you’re not sure what I’m talking about. Basically the xtians say there will be a false projected alien invasion and return of “god”. Does this have any weight? I can see Juden doing something like this to seriously confuse humanity and people of Jew created religions will say they are bringing the “Antichrist”.

Scare tactic to make 'straying xians' crawl back to "god" in fear or just make them all pray even more, just feeding more energy into their egregor. They're always scare tactics.

Hitler is the Anti-christ and will put a permanent end to xianity and jizzlam. The holographic projections of jewsus and "angels", etc., would happen and has happened already. Search for the "miraculous" sighting of mary in Fátima in Portugal. Apparently, there have been numerous other "sightings", as well.

Imagine that, last time, retarded Christians were talking to each other at my workplace that one must be careful because Satan is exposing himself to the angel of light to deceive and deceive people.
I don't even mention it when they said that before the "Fall" all animals were herbivores in the Garden of Eden! I also asked if the lion was eating grass then?
They said yes! I couldn't stand it and asked what the shark was eating. The answer came with great seriousness that he ate coral !!!

These Christians are very stupid!

darkpath said:

Imagine that, last time, retarded Christians were talking to each other at my workplace that one must be careful because Satan is exposing himself to the angel of light to deceive and deceive people.
I don't even mention it when they said that before the "Fall" all animals were herbivores in the Garden of Eden! I also asked if the lion was eating grass then?
They said yes! I couldn't stand it and asked what the shark was eating. The answer came with great seriousness that he ate coral !!!

These Christians are very stupid!
the greatest irony is that the coral is actually an animal too,so i guess algae would be more befitting,but who cares about fake(((history))),right?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back