Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Are the Jews using the CoronaVirus to take over the nations?

luis

I was reading this https://kabbalahexposed.com/Purim.html and soon it's Purim and Esther, the curse of Purim should be the one they use to overthrow gentile kings and rule gentiles nations right? What if they are using the CoronaVirus to crash down the economy and rule these nations? I mean if shit goes real bad these nations (like Italy) would need to ask Jeweurope for help and they could use this to put bad laws to rule us...I think we should all start to do more RTR if you are already not doing so, I have been doing 2 per day but from tomorrow I'll do 4.

Well, Mageson highlighted the evidence showing it’s a bioweapon. Maxine revealed evidence with subliminal symbolism and all this that the jews having been using for ages to manifest their desires. At this stage in the game this is no coincidence. It’s an orchestrated attack. It’s to some degree planned out.

Especially by the fact it’s only really killing the elderly, the youth and the already ill. Thus it isn’t as serious as the media has made it. So the panic is intentionally designed. The media is nothing but the hands pulling the strings to the puppets that is mass society. They do as the puppet master says. This is no different. Always remember that. When the crowd goes one way, it’s not by accident. They’re basically under mass hypnosis.

That explains why I got attacked so bad last night to the point it was hard to get sleep. I wasn’t even aware of Purim. Usually when there is a holiday for them the attacks or curses increase I was wondering about that till you mentioned it.

I did a couple hours extra protection vibrations and breathing in energy till it stopped I am fine now.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back