Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

2.5 trillion wiped out as stocks crash worse since 2008,Fed might attempt bailout

Jack

$2.5 Trillion Wiped Out As World Stocks Crash Most Since 2008

As for global stocks, it's much of the same. MSCI All-Country World Stock Index is down 5.3%, on the worst day since December 2008. The move has wiped out approximately $2.5 trillion in value of global stocks, noted Reuters.
https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/25-trillion-wiped-out-world-stocks-crash-most-2008

"While we continue to assess the economic impacts, Chairman Grassley is exploring the possibility of targeted tax relief measures that could provide a timely and effective response to the coronavirus," said a Grassley spokesperson.

"Several options within the committee’s jurisdiction are being considered as we learn more about the effects on specific industries and the overall economy."

Shortly after we posted a prediction from Goldman's David Mericle that the government and/or the Fed will need to immediately step in with monetary and fiscal stimuli to try and manage the recent chaos in the markets, VOA's Steve Herman reports that the White House will be holding a meeting to discuss economic stimulus later this afternoon. The meeting will include Treasury Secretary Mnuchin and the economic team.
https://www.zerohedge.com/economics/white-house-hold-meeting-discuss-economic-stimulus

So apparently the Jews are crashing the economy over a virus less deadly than the flu. Way before an actual pandemic, they have screwed things up with their panic spreading.

Not sure where or when the Jewing is going to end. What is for certain, is that if they trigger some sort of domino effect, this time around, things will probably turn into cookies and creme rather than it was real in their mind.

The number 2.5 trillion may sound scary, but the macro-economic numbers here can be bridged. What remains as a question is whether or not governments and in particular the US is going to compensate.

Just with this shit they also ruined all of Trump's financial progress. Trump was doing great. Maybe he is the man fit for the job to ensure this won't all go down the drain, especially if this continues.

If they also request the "Working Class/Middle Class" to as per usual, pay for it all through incessant and mad taxes, limited but not included those on invading parasites by the millions which are escalating numbers, and everything else the jew has imagined, the numbers simply will never add up, and we will have a social explosion which will come into effect very soon.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Just with this shit they also ruined all of Trump's financial progress. Trump was doing great. Maybe he is the man fit for the job to ensure this won't all go down the drain, especially if this continues.

Trump is a business man to the core, it was one of the reasons why many deemed him entirely unfit as a president to run the country.

I'm positive he knows his way around money and the economy more than anyone could dream as a president and will be able to coordinate and organize everything in a way that will reduce the blow to the economy. Could save millions of lives if he pulls it off.

The Corona Virus scare ( 2 strains now ? ),..
The stocks fall..
Oil falls. ( I don't see gas prices in the U.S. falling ).
All 3 are affecting the economy in some way. Not sure how severe.

The Corona Virus scare ( 2 strains now ? ),..
The stocks fall..
Oil falls. ( I don't see gas prices in the U.S. falling ).
All 3 are affecting the economy in some way. Not sure how severe.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
So apparently the Jews are crashing the economy over a virus less deadly than the flu. Way before an actual pandemic, they have screwed things up with their panic spreading.

Not sure where or when the Jewing is going to end. What is for certain, is that if they trigger some sort of domino effect, this time around, things will probably turn into cookies and creme rather than it was real in their mind.

The number 2.5 trillion may sound scary, but the macro-economic numbers here can be bridged. What remains as a question is whether or not governments and in particular the US is going to compensate.

If they also request the "Working Class/Middle Class" to as per usual, pay for it all through incessant and mad taxes, limited but not included those on invading parasites by the millions which are escalating numbers, and everything else the jew has imagined, the numbers simply will never add up, and we will have a social explosion which will come into effect very soon.
Italy stated 10% of patients that come in with it need to be hooked up to a respirator or they die. This is YOUNG people, as they turn away the elderly because they don't have enough space for everyone and the young take priority. And they just put the entire country on lock down with a 3 month jail time for avoiding quarantine.

Trump is saying the same crap that the globalists are saying, that this is just "the flu". bullocks. I just can't wrap my head around how you think these things Cobra, I do agree with you 95% of the time but the evidence is literally everywhere that this is NOT just the flu. This is the Sampson Option at full force, clear as day in my opinion.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

What do you mean by "social explosion"? A good or Bad social explosion? Good in a way that The People would realise all this jewing And Bad as in people panicking over The economy And such.

The jews say that when the messiah comes, there will be a great war and many and serious damage to all nations. And that the jews will lend money to the nations (money stolen and possessed). In this way they can bribe and bring the governments of all nations into communism. We have stopped their attempts to start a third world war but we must be vigilant.

Meanwhile, somewhere, someone:
iu

"BuY tHe DiP, StOnKs OnlY gO uP"

Bigot Boy said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Italy stated 10% of patients that come in with it need to be hooked up to a respirator or they die. This is YOUNG people, as they turn away the elderly because they don't have enough space for everyone and the young take priority. And they just put the entire country on lock down with a 3 month jail time for avoiding quarantine.

Trump is saying the same crap that the globalists are saying, that this is just "the flu". bullocks. I just can't wrap my head around how you think these things Cobra, I do agree with you 95% of the time but the evidence is literally everywhere that this is NOT just the flu. This is the Sampson Option at full force, clear as day in my opinion.

The "Globalists" were raving for 3 months that this was the total end of the world. Then, they stated to say "Its just a flu" only after they fucked everything firsthand and they had already screwed everything up, and ALLOWED this to spread by not closing border lines.

I think what I think because it's simply the factual data, and because it's real and because we aren't to where there are 167 deaths in the US daily because of the Coronavirus.

When and if surpass these dead numbers daily, then, it will be worse. We are simply not there yet. All of what you state is mostly human mistake, panic, and lack of care from governments or their abilities to deal with this. Not the virus death toll itself.

Now, because they want to cloak the incident of hiding the deadly aspects, they are saying it is a "Second strain" of the virus. Or maybe it simply evolved.

This thing is not more deadly than the flu because some people believe this emotionally. When and if it reaches that level, it will be 100% pandemic. It is definitely bad, has done terrible damage, but not deadlier. Key word deadlier. And yes, it's less deadly than the flu. This is the current statistical reality.

And this wasn't worth an full economy crash, tens of millions locked in cities without food like rats etc, but apparently the jews considered it a good opportunity to screw shit up, so they decided to jew it.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Bigot Boy said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Sorry HP i know that this is a bit off-topic here but have the God's spoke about the situation? Should we be worried? I'm more worried about the economy right now and of course in Italy the jews are doing big damages. Should we do more Final Rtr? Is there a light in this tunnel? It would really help if the God's spoke about this situations, in here it feels like a fucking Apocalypse, like i said i'm not worried about the virus but the fucking economy that they are destroying so some jew can rule and destroy Italy (and probabily the rest of Europe) more.

Well on top of this crash, the 8.7 dollar Coranavirus Bill that came from nowhere (lolz) is that going to even have an effect other than us common folk paying more and more?

Pirate11 said:
Meanwhile, somewhere, someone:
iu

"BuY tHe DiP, StOnKs OnlY gO uP"

Now is a good time to buy, maybe even a few weeks from now when it could be even lower. Invested in the 2008 world ending recession, and made quite a bit. Something to consider for fellow SS with a little bit of money to spare. Might as well make a few dollars if you can out of this.

luis said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Bigot Boy said:
Sorry HP i know that this is a bit off-topic here but have the God's spoke about the situation? Should we be worried? I'm more worried about the economy right now and of course in Italy the jews are doing big damages. Should we do more Final Rtr? Is there a light in this tunnel? It would really help if the God's spoke about this situations, in here it feels like a fucking Apocalypse, like i said i'm not worried about the virus but the fucking economy that they are destroying so some jew can rule and destroy Italy (and probabily the rest of Europe) more.

What we have is that we will be protected and that our own will be protected.

Also, as of yesterday, on Purim, the news about "Financial Collapse" have been around. If they pull this plug, they are fucked for life. Just jews jewing.

We do what we must as per usual.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Also, as of yesterday, on Purim, the news about "Financial Collapse" have been around. If they pull this plug, they are fucked for life. Just jews jewing.
Are there any plans on special group efforts secretly cooking for these... erm... holidays?
/intense gentile handrubbing/

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
luis said:

What we have is that we will be protected and that our own will be protected.

Thank you.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
This would be possible if he will be re-elected and if he will be allowed by his bosses to do something. If he goes too aggresive against jews, he will end up assassinated like many US presidents before him.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Bigot Boy said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

The "Globalists" were raving for 3 months that this was the total end of the world. Then, they stated to say "Its just a flu" only after they fucked everything firsthand and they had already screwed everything up, and ALLOWED this to spread by not closing border lines.

I think what I think because it's simply the factual data, and because it's real and because we aren't to where there are 167 deaths in the US daily because of the Coronavirus.

When and if surpass these dead numbers daily, then, it will be worse. We are simply not there yet. All of what you state is mostly human mistake, panic, and lack of care from governments or their abilities to deal with this. Not the virus death toll itself.

Now, because they want to cloak the incident of hiding the deadly aspects, they are saying it is a "Second strain" of the virus. Or maybe it simply evolved.

This thing is not more deadly than the flu because some people believe this emotionally. When and if it reaches that level, it will be 100% pandemic. It is definitely bad, has done terrible damage, but not deadlier. Key word deadlier. And yes, it's less deadly than the flu. This is the current statistical reality.

And this wasn't worth an full economy crash, tens of millions locked in cities without food like rats etc, but apparently the jews considered it a good opportunity to screw shit up, so they decided to jew it.
20-50 thousand people in America die every year from the flu. Don't see people so scared about that. Looks like the flu and the new virus may be about equal, but the new one does not look like it is worse. Children do not get affected by the virus, even if they are infected they do not have symptoms, this has been seen in every country that has the virus. It is mostly old people who are most affected, and also people who smoke a lot of cigarettes, which are the same people who are most affected by the regular flu. Also looks like women are less affected than men, but this might just be because the men in China smoke much more cigarettes than the women, smoking is a very big indicator for people to be affected worse.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Bigot Boy said:
20-50 thousand people in America die every year from the flu. Don't see people so scared about that. Looks like the flu and the new virus may be about equal, but the new one does not look like it is worse. Children do not get affected by the virus, even if they are infected they do not have symptoms, this has been seen in every country that has the virus. It is mostly old people who are most affected, and also people who smoke a lot of cigarettes, which are the same people who are most affected by the regular flu. Also looks like women are less affected than men, but this might just be because the men in China smoke much more cigarettes than the women, smoking is a very big indicator for people to be affected worse.

This is exactly what I am trying to illustrate here. We are not doomed because of the virus itself. Thankfully, this is nothing like the bubonic plague or some other thing. That is the only upside. This is probably "worse" than the flu if it spreads, but it is not some form of apocalyptic jewish plague.

The fact this was numerologically set up to happen and has happened for centuries but now we may even get through as a planet mostly unscathed, is good news. It means many of the curses have weakened considerably. This, aside the chaos, constitutes a win in itself. Still, the situation is going to escalate, that is for sure.

Yet, this appears to be the beginning for other damages intended to be done. Everything else is a downside. The enemy purposefully wants to ruin the economy and use this as a tool for other nefarious purposes.

It it was this and plus the death rates, the situation would be red alert. It clearly is not red alert, except of what is being done around this. The real problem would be a global pandemic type of situation.

Other than that, so long we continue the RTR, it will all backfire on the enemy real hard. I have already been hearing people talk about how this was done to thin the population and many other viable observations, all of which cause forced awakening and if the enemy ruins the economy, all of it will backfire so hard on them, that we will see heavy changes after the fact.

The Alchemist7 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
This would be possible if he will be re-elected and if he will be allowed by his bosses to do something. If he goes too aggresive against jews, he will end up assassinated like many US presidents before him.

If the situation goes on red alert, Trump may be forced by circumstances beyond control to act as President now and fuck them real hard, to prevent a global failure. If he does this, he will go down the history books as a hero president. Not for solving all the world's problems but for at least doing something compared to many who would only just watch the world burn happily.

I think he may make this through as many of the previous attempts have been successful due to hebrew magick and deliberate planning. Still, if the situation escalates, he will have to act at all costs.

I honestly and words aside wish him very good luck and fortune to be on his side, as the situation will be hard to deal with, and everyone comes out as a loser if the enemy gets their way entirely or they cause some sort of mammoth financial accident and then blame Trump for it.

Trump is the not responsible for any financial ramifications that have happened. He did something compared to other Presidents who didn't even try to do anything, at least in the economy he tried. The US also took mature measures and somehow early compared to many other countries. And the US is the one who will be called to scoop the damage.

The Jews are already blaming Trump for the Coronavirus response, which is again, a most dishonest tactic done against him. He is in an unlucky position in regards to the Coronavirus. When I saw that he was blamed over the Coronavirus by Pelosi for bad "reaction" I personally found it really disgusting.

Like the "no border YOLO whatever illegal" judges people because of a pandemic that is rising because of uhm...Mostly carelessly borders and transfers of individuals with zero checking. Yeah, sounds legit.

Trump has been talking about how next year he is going to work on abolishing the FED and have America retake control over our own economics. And like a week later this happens, they are trying to use this as an excuse to say how we need the FED to take care of us.

Trump has been talking about how next year he is going to work on abolishing the FED and have America retake control over our own economics. And like a week later this happens, they are trying to use this as an excuse to say how we need the FED to take care of us.

Could you provide a link?

He now "needs" the FED as simply it's mostly Jews that know how to "Fix" or recommend solutions to this thing. So his hands are tied against them. If the FED was forced to do what is necessary, it doesn't matter who runs it, but in the case of Jews, they tend to run the monetary supplies of Nations as it was a backyard fuel generator, only related to their stupid kike whims.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Could you provide a link?

He now "needs" the FED as simply it's mostly Jews that know how to "Fix" or recommend solutions to this thing. So his hands are tied against them. If the FED was forced to do what is necessary, it doesn't matter who runs it, but in the case of Jews, they tend to run the monetary supplies of Nations as it was a backyard fuel generator, only related to their stupid kike whims.
Saw this about 2 weeks ago.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KP4wVzxVqhc

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Agree to disagree I suppose. It's factual data that the US has been severely lacking in testing. Who knows how many deaths have been chalked up as pneumonia as of late, the true number of coronavirus cases and deaths remains a mystery in the US, this is simply fact. Yesterday the USA cases shot up from 450 to 700, and today we are at 974, and the day isn't even close to over. This is simply because we are FINALLY starting to test patients, however these cases have been here all along let's be honest, and there are many many more undiscovered.

Also there are countless scientific papers written up on the virus from all over the world stating this is more than the flu, countless videos of infected spontaneously dropping to the floor due to respiratory failure. Doesn't sound like the flu to me. Regardless, in the grand scheme of things Satan will prevail so I guess the little details won't change the final outcome. :)

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Kikes are going full takeover mode:

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/who-warns-dirty-banknotes-may-be-spreading-virus-worldwide

Soon your physical money will be taken away from you "for your own security" and you will be forced to have money in bank. Then they gonna call bail-in that will steal away money even from covered deposits followed by bailout when they realize they need more shekels. And if thats not big enough middle finger they gonna go into negative interest rates and continue taking away your money for "privilege" of them taking care of your money LOL!

Bigot Boy said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Agree to disagree I suppose. It's factual data that the US has been severely lacking in testing. Who knows how many deaths have been chalked up as pneumonia as of late, the true number of coronavirus cases and deaths remains a mystery in the US, this is simply fact. Yesterday the USA cases shot up from 450 to 700, and today we are at 974, and the day isn't even close to over. This is simply because we are FINALLY starting to test patients, however these cases have been here all along let's be honest, and there are many many more undiscovered.

Also there are countless scientific papers written up on the virus from all over the world stating this is more than the flu, countless videos of infected spontaneously dropping to the floor due to respiratory failure. Doesn't sound like the flu to me. Regardless, in the grand scheme of things Satan will prevail so I guess the little details won't change the final outcome. :)

People die from the flu and some cough blood or display pneumonia like symptoms even from the flu. Contacting the flu when one is already sick or has terminal heart conditions, can also make someone drop dead like these videos, if the flu affects the lungs badly.

What I am trying to say, the flu is still bad as it is. I do not in anyway undervalue the dangers and the people killed, nor the fact that we are lied to or that the situation is worse than publicly displayed. However most people do until now recover, and the majority does not die. The Western data is to be trusted more.

There will be many more patients and in the US it's more to be trusted that reported data will be less lying due to multi checking and closer to correct. It's this data that matters more. For all we know in China it could be millions and they wouldn't even say anything.

As I have stated before, the worst case scenario is when and if containment efforts are lost, and then the Coronavirus ends up in the loose like the terminal flu, like the already existing one. This will kill an X % of people per year, which is brutal as it is.

We don't have to entirely agree on these subjects, it's ok, all that is required is valid and proper information, and from there on everyone has their views. I mean, I definitely do not know as much as a doctor. If I was a doctor with 40 years of experience, or a Pandemic specialist who has seen many of these, I would see this differently, you get what I mean here.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
People die from the flu and some cough blood or display pneumonia like symptoms even from the flu. Contacting the flu when one is already sick or has terminal heart conditions, can also make someone drop dead like these videos, if the flu affects the lungs badly.

What I am trying to say, the flu is still bad as it is. I do not in anyway undervalue the dangers and the people killed, nor the fact that we are lied to or that the situation is worse than publicly displayed. However most people do until now recover, and the majority does not die. The Western data is to be trusted more.

There will be many more patients and in the US it's more to be trusted that reported data will be less lying due to multi checking and closer to correct. It's this data that matters more. For all we know in China it could be millions and they wouldn't even say anything.

As I have stated before, the worst case scenario is when and if containment efforts are lost, and then the Coronavirus ends up in the loose like the terminal flu, like the already existing one. This will kill an X % of people per year, which is brutal as it is.

We don't have to entirely agree on these subjects, it's ok, all that is required is valid and proper information, and from there on everyone has their views. I mean, I definitely do not know as much as a doctor. If I was a doctor with 40 years of experience, or a Pandemic specialist who has seen many of these, I would see this differently, you get what I mean here.
Fair enough! Only time will tell in the end, I would rather be incorrect and this more or less blow over sooner than later.

FlameFocus said:
Now is a good time to buy, maybe even a few weeks from now when it could be even lower. Invested in the 2008 world ending recession, and made quite a bit. Something to consider for fellow SS with a little bit of money to spare. Might as well make a few dollars if you can out of this.
It is not a good moment to invest in stocks. It is a great moment to buy SELL options though. For a good moment to actually buy stocks, you'll have to wait for the end of the bear market (=going down), and no one knows when it happens. Take care

Pirate11 said:
It is not a good moment to invest in stocks. It is a great moment to buy SELL options though. For a good moment to actually buy stocks, you'll have to wait for the end of the bear market (=going down), and no one knows when it happens. Take care

I agree, I like the way you think! Wishing fellow SS health and safety through this as it progresses and eventually passes. If you invest, wishing you great gains.

Pirate11 said:
FlameFocus said:
This brings up an important question: Will the stock market recover? History says that it always climbs back up, even if it takes years. However, if this is truly the end of the jewish empire, they may be trying to walk away with all our money by permanently crashing the economy. The victory of Satan's side is inevitable, but what will happen to our invested money in the mean time?

So here's a question for the High Priests and Priestesses: Should satanists sell any stocks we own? Many of us have lost around 20%-30% in the past few weeks, but if it's only going to get worse, should we take the loss and sell now?

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
Pirate11 said:
FlameFocus said:

This brings up an important question: Will the stock market recover? History says that it always climbs back up, even if it takes years. However, if this is truly the end of the jewish empire, they may be trying to walk away with all our money by permanently crashing the economy. The victory of Satan's side is inevitable, but what will happen to our invested money in the mean time?

So here's a question for the High Priests and Priestesses: Should satanists sell any stocks we own? Many of us have lost around 20%-30% in the past few weeks, but if it's only going to get worse, should we take the loss and sell now?

BE CAREFUL - financial advice on these matters can be serious and damning. DO NOT GIVE OR TAKE ANY ADVICE LIGHTLY!

Use your own judgement on this, and watch the stock market daily. If you have stocks, you got to watch it at least once a day, if not numerous times a day. There are mobile applications that you should have on your phone for this, especially at a time such as now. If you have a lot of stocks or you live by them largely, this becomes dire, better be watching it frequently as one watches their business.

If you have low investments like 5% of your total wealth or even 10%, you need to think with yourself if you can take the risk, knowing in full what this may entail.

A lot here will depend on how Trump deals with the Coronavirus situation. Be really observant and careful here, as the Stock Market is that if someone knew exactly where it was going, people would be millionaires in a few months. Most analysts and most opinion givers ARE NOT, which means they do NOT understand what is going on or how to work with the market. Do NOT listen to loudmouths that pretend that they know everything or that they can predict crashes or rises with certainty, as most of the time, these are retards or shilling. This includes braindead optimists, and braindead naysayers.

Use your own eyes and your own instincts, and rely on your own knowledge as much as possible. Take opinions only upon judging and accepting risks. Also, not everyone has invested in the same stocks. While other stocks plummet, others may have seen as much as a 15% raise. So it all depends also on what you own.

Typically, when and if you see Jews pulling money out of the Stock Market in alarming rates or "Suddenly" as in overnight, this may be a dead giveaway for you to do the same. For example the recent pull out may have been fear based, but if you see something of the grade of 40 or 50%, then the situation is probably deserving of very critical action.

You have to also be highly observant of the "Real" economy outside, such as in your town or in the general environment, as crashes can be seen a lot through regional economies if one knows what to look for. The 2008 crash was not predictable by stocks, but rather by extremely unstable banking business practices. This crisis was based on unsecured loans and other practices.

This war will be long and the enemy is not going to be gone in a couple of years or by next year, rest reassured. Weigh between panic and common sense. The US is not going to disappear in a flash-point. The US is strong and has a strong federal government.

Using options instead of buying/selling stocks is a better idea becasue your positions are way more flexible, you have totally control over it, you can easilly transform and adjust it.
You can even set up trades, that profit regardless where the market goes.

If we look at the statistics, all the advices of stock market gurus are horrible most of the predictions are below 50% and the best are only around 60%.

The best thing you can do is to invest into education, training, especially the psychological part. You can benefit from this in all parts of your life. (Learning how to handle intense emotions such as fear, greed, sticking to a strategy regardles of feels, strategic thinking, etc.)

If you try trading/investing without this, you will lose that money anyway.

I have heard that Pharma stocks are the stocks to invest in with the pandemic situation. However I make no predictions or give any advice its on yourselves what you all do.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
BE CAREFUL - financial advice on these matters can be serious and damning. DO NOT GIVE OR TAKE ANY ADVICE LIGHTLY!

Use your own judgement on this, and watch the stock market daily. If you have stocks, you got to watch it at least once a day, if not numerous times a day. There are mobile applications that you should have on your phone for this, especially at a time such as now. If you have a lot of stocks or you live by them largely, this becomes dire, better be watching it frequently as one watches their business.

That should be without saying.

People reading us talking about stocks should understand that we do not know their personal financial situation and that we are not giving financial advice, nor is any of us responsible in any way for what they do with their money. The market is lately VERY volatile and one cannot predict its direction.
I would add that this is regarding messages talking about medicine or medicine related topics. No one on this forum is responsible for your health! Always consult your doctor, people online are NOT qualified for giving medical advice. Even if there is any doctor, you would never know due to the anonymity level required in this forum.

Short: People reading this, don't take medical and/or financial opinions and advice from anonymous strangers you meet online. That would be very stupid and will probably harm you.

Current situation in stock markets:

ezgif-3-501462b73d79.gif

So much manipulation going on right now to keep markets up its hilarious. Everytime you see DOW Jones going up 1500 points its almost always at times when they activate plunge protection teams LOL! And they quietly also started already QE4 program on top of that. I've been reading recently how they're trying to change Federal Reserve Act so they would be able to buy stocks like in Japan since negative interest rates probably wont help.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Soaring Eagle 666 said:
Pirate11 said:

Thanks for taking the time to write such a complete answer! I'll try to be observant of the economy. For now, I'll just watch and wait. I'm not depending on stocks to buy food or anything, but I am eager to move out of my xtian parents' house, which I won't do until I have a nice buffer of money saved away. I have about 40% invested in historical winners, *which seem to have done well (up until February 19, that is :shock: ). Perhaps if the situation worsens I'll re-evaluate that.

BlackJackal said:
Current situation in stock markets:

ezgif-3-501462b73d79.gif

So much manipulation going on right now to keep markets up its hilarious. Everytime you see DOW Jones going up 1500 points its almost always at times when they activate plunge protection teams LOL! And they quietly also started already QE4 program on top of that. I've been reading recently how they're trying to change Federal Reserve Act so they would be able to buy stocks like in Japan since negative interest rates probably wont help.

Every person that I ever knew who was into stocks very seriously, which is few people, was in front of a computer buying and selling 24/7, so that is normal, whole brockers specialize in these things. Every political action and move affects directly the stock market, almost immediately. That is what people [and Jews of course] in Wall Street are doing.

Today (Monday, 16th March 2020), US markets are going to take another huge hit after FED did the most retarded thing ever. They probably did this on purpose though. FED did cut rates again, like a lot. This has been perceived as the economy being weak, and as a result, markets are in free fall ($SPY -10% in pre-hours. For who doesn't know much about stocks, that's huge).

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back