Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How much longer until the public completely loses it?

Grin

With everyone buying out stores now it is worrying but I will be okay, but I do want to know what will happen so If a HP or someone else can shed on light for me I would appreciate it.

What do you mean the public and what do you mean lose it? To some degree that’s already happened. Some cities are desolate, with no manufacturing going on. Goods have been sold out, people are panicking. Do you mean the entire world? When will they lose it? Well.... don’t hold your breath. The world turning upside down doesn’t help the powers at be. They are outnumbered. The panic they want is more internal. Nothing that can actually harm them.

Eric13 said:
What do you mean the public and what do you mean lose it? To some degree that’s already happened. Some cities are desolate, with no manufacturing going on. Goods have been sold out, people are panicking. Do you mean the entire world? When will they lose it? Well.... don’t hold your breath. The world turning upside down doesn’t help the powers at be. They are outnumbered. The panic they want is more internal. Nothing that can actually harm them.
By April in USA.

Here maxine predicted somthing around middle of this year astrologically

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=26989

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
Eric13 said:
By April in USA.

I second this. We probably only have a couple weeks if less than that with things being close to normal. I hope I am wrong but Right now where I work even it really looks like it might close down totally at some point suddenly due to this virus (or possibly some kind of protests or riots or something if the enemy gets exposed enough cause a university logically is the first place that might happen at) so I am not for certain what I am going to do.

I don’t know what will happen in the future to be honest but I hope for the best.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back