Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A few questions ?

Izzythegawd666

1: how can I stop being lazy and remove myself from addiction?, 2: how does energy connect to the working(I know you have to physical connect to it by doing what the energies call for) but how ? And 3: how can I make money without having a physical job(I don't mind working, but I don't care to interact with people) ?

Lordbaphamet666 said:
1: how can I stop being lazy and remove myself from addiction?, 2: how does energy connect to the working(I know you have to physical connect to it by doing what the energies call for) but how ? And 3: how can I make money without having a physical job(I don't mind working, but I don't care to interact with people) ?

I will try to answer these the best way I can.

1. If you are having issue with laziness, well that's a habit you have to break by just making steps to minimize it and use affirmations how I would word the affirmation is basically " I'm focused and energized every day". But how you want to the affirmation to go is up to you, just move it into a positive way and have it be of present, not past.

2. As far as I know how it works, energy is connected to Ether, which is coincided with the astral as the astral works in different ways to influence the physical. So if you're doing g a working, it goes through the astral to manifest on the physical, but it depends on your advancement of power on your soul for it to manifest a bit quicker.

3. Define physical because if talking in general, you physically work on a computer if doing work from home. But if specific, then I would suggest you find legal alternatives that can help with income until growing the business you are interested in.

I hope that answered your questions.

Ramier108666 said:
Lordbaphamet666 said:

1. If you are having issue with laziness, well that's a habit you have to break by just making steps to minimize it and use affirmations how I would word the affirmation is basically " I'm focused and energized every day". But how you want to the affirmation to go is up to you, just move it into a positive way and have it be of present, not past.

2. As far as I know how it works, energy is connected to Ether, which is coincided with the astral as the astral works in different ways to influence the physical. So if you're doing g a working, it goes through the astral to manifest on the physical, but it depends on your advancement of power on your soul for it to manifest a bit quicker.

3. Define physical because if talking in general, you physically work on a computer if doing work from home. But if specific, then I would suggest you find legal alternatives that can help with income until growing the business you are interested in.

Sorry for the late reply, thank you so much for your comment, I mean physically clocking in at a job. Car is down, no bus to take and cabs are too long. So an at home job is for me. I don't mind working, I just need a reliable ride and I hate being around people. God do I fucking hate it.

Lordbaphamet666 said:
Ramier108666 said:
Lordbaphamet666 said:

2. As far as I know how it works, energy is connected to Ether, which is coincided with the astral as the astral works in different ways to influence the physical. So if you're doing a working, it goes through the astral to manifest on the physical, but it depends on your advancement of power on your soul for it to manifest a bit quicker.

Sorry for the late reply, thank you so much for your comment, I mean physically clocking in at a job. Car is down, no bus to take and cabs are too long. So an at home job is for me. I don't mind working, I just need a reliable ride and I hate being around people. God do I fucking hate it.

No problem, but so far as I know it would mean becoming a entrepreneur. Here is a thread that can give some ideal advice to at least point you in the right direction.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3409&hilit=Entrepreneurship

Ramier108666 said:
Lordbaphamet666 said:
Ramier108666 said:

2. As far as I know how it works, energy is connected to Ether, which is coincided with the astral as the astral works in different ways to influence the physical. So if you're doing a working, it goes through the astral to manifest on the physical, but it depends on your advancement of power on your soul for it to manifest a bit quicker.

No problem, but so far as I know it would mean becoming a entrepreneur. Here is a thread that can give some ideal advice to at least point you in the right direction.

Thanks brother.

Lordbaphamet666 said:
Ramier108666 said:
Lordbaphamet666 said:

Thanks brother.

You're welcome. I wish you the best in your journey to attaining your goal.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back