Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

NASA / ISS faking videos?

Goldenglazed666

Anyone have any info or understanding on whats going on here?
Clearly something strange is going on with some of these videos i'll post, most obvious thing being the people with long hair on the ISS (International Space Station) have this very stiff and unusual hair that looks "hairsprayed" or "permed"...

I'm apprehensive in really looking too much into the other surrounding conspiracies cause most of these videos are posted by jews or christian flat-earthers.. but i can't help but to suspect there is something going on, whether truth being mixed with lies of course to skew beliefs..

Also, many members that were/are on board the ISS are jews, so this gives me more reason to belief something decietful is happening here... as well as alot of objects in many official NASA space videos i've noticed seem very fake or CGI rendered.. things like necklaces, water droplets, and even of planets sometimes..

Just curious if any members here have any input on what's going on with some of these things, or why they would even go through the trouble of faking these kind of things?

And of course, these short video clips I post, are to be taken with a grain of salt, because they are posted from questionable channels.. but the videos some things that are awkward/suspicious and get the point across..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CpY-tG7qCs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dyqta5fCCPs

It's all fake, brother. Don't fight it.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/SeIU3fX9uKQt/

Goldenglazed666 said:

I assure you with utmost confidence they are fake. I feel like I'm looking at a bunch of parasites in a room, not in space. There's a strange difference in perception watching these videos vs the ones of actual people in space. It's hard to explain but I know without a doubt these are not real.

For what reason I don't care, they do the stupidest shit for the dumbest parasitic reasons, it's all par for the course at this point dealing with these shits on our planet. Don't dwell on it too much.

Why go to the trouble? The jew has a 6000-year plan, and according to high-ranking jew rothschild it took 3000 years to steal and rape Palestine off the Palestinians via the UK and its so-called "lord" balfour declaration.

The Balfour Declaration was a public statement issued by the British government in 1917 during the First World War announcing support for the establishment of a "national home for the Jewish people" in Palestine, then an Ottoman region with a small minority Jewish population.

The jew goes to such trouble because it has a plan, and the Goyim don't, and the jew is to work to that plan throughout its life, while the Goyim are distracted and troubled and worse.

Goldenglazed666 said:
Anyone have any info or understanding on whats going on here?
Clearly something strange is going on with some of these videos i'll post, most obvious thing being the people with long hair on the ISS (International Space Station) have this very stiff and unusual hair that looks "hairsprayed" or "permed"...

I'm apprehensive in really looking too much into the other surrounding conspiracies cause most of these videos are posted by jews or christian flat-earthers.. but i can't help but to suspect there is something going on, whether truth being mixed with lies of course to skew beliefs..

Also, many members that were/are on board the ISS are jews, so this gives me more reason to belief something decietful is happening here... as well as alot of objects in many official NASA space videos i've noticed seem very fake or CGI rendered.. things like necklaces, water droplets, and even of planets sometimes..

Just curious if any members here have any input on what's going on with some of these things, or why they would even go through the trouble of faking these kind of things?

And of course, these short video clips I post, are to be taken with a grain of salt, because they are posted from questionable channels.. but the videos some things that are awkward/suspicious and get the point across..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CpY-tG7qCs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dyqta5fCCPs

To push the flat earth agenda, Flat Earth = Jewsus exists or some kind of (((ONE))) gawd exists
By making fake videos they want their flat earthers to look like some kind of 'Truth Tellers'
It's the abrahamic path that will benefit from flat earth because they are the ones who came up with it and mention it. If they somehow prove to people that Earth is flat then millions and billions of gentiles will convert to Christardity and Pisslam(but I don't think that will ever happen)
But there are still ways to fool people and stop them from thinking outside the box. One of the methods is below and it works on people who are confused and seeking the truth and also on people who are in the middle of the Truth and the Lie(e.g. people who know the truth of Holoco$t and sire Hitler but believe he was a xian), the jews target these kinds of people.

This is simply one of the many ways the jews tangle one's brain and stop them from becoming more aware of the world because once they align someone towards Christardity and Pisslam, it either stops or slows down the whole process of learning the Truth.

In a similar way below, one of my friends became a flatard, but not anymore, I got him out of it. But yes, the method/tactic below is quite the case with most of the flatards.

NASA making fake videos intentionally>>> Flat jewtards showing it to people>>> people will obviously see that most of the NASA videos are fake>>> people will research but on Jewgle>>> Jewgle will mostly show them pro abrahamic shit>>> People will see that the abrahamic paths talk about flat earth>>> many people will think "GAWD" exists>>> BOOM, some people will convert to either Christardity or Pisslam and some might even become Shabbos Goy.

The flat earth stuff is just christian fundamentalism all over again.
The ancient Greeks knew that the world was round, then somehow when the christians dominated we regressed scientifically in both knowledge and understanding.

There's a very schizophrenic quality about these communities, and their associated news websites.

94n said:
bible earth is a subcategory of flat earth, so your claim that flat earth is christian fundamentlism is just flat out wrong
the infinite plane society for example is atheistic, ball earthers aren't atheist as heliocentrism is the world's biggest religion

The ancient Greeks knew that the world was round, then somehow when the christians dominated we regressed scientifically in both knowledge and understanding.
you are willfully ignorant, doesn't fit the fake timeline based on the evolution lie - ball earth without the theory of gravity

Salem Saberhagen said:
We don't need any flat earth retards around here.

Even Steve-o from Jackass was able to prove that the earth is round. He went up in a russian military jet high enough to take a video of the whole curved profile of the Earth.

Salem Saberhagen said:
94n said:
bible earth is a subcategory of flat earth, so your claim that flat earth is christian fundamentlism is just flat out wrong
the infinite plane society for example is atheistic, ball earthers aren't atheist as heliocentrism is the world's biggest religion

you are willfully ignorant, doesn't fit the fake timeline based on the evolution lie - ball earth without the theory of gravity

We have images from space that are real of the earth. It cannot be flat. We actually did go to the moon and Mars which the enemy aliens did not want at all and attacked the people over. The earth can’t be flat. I think there might be something to their being more too the earth than what they are saying though such as underground places where people and life can live but that doesn’t mean a flat earth. It just means we are being lied to about a lot of things in how reality and the laws of nature work.

Those videos you can tell it’s kind of in a room somewhere though. Both from the vibe of it and perception but that doesn’t mean anything about a flat earth. They fake stuff all the time for all sorts of reasons the only one I can guess is they don’t want any chance of life out there being exposed with live feed but I can’t see how that could happen in a setting like that.

Sinead and Kylee, believe if they got into a plane and flew straight they would fly off the edge of flat earth.

HauptSturm said:
It's all fake, brother. Don't fight it.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/SeIU3fX9uKQt/

The curvature of the earth is visible on the phases of the moon. The reason longitude and latitude work is because the earth is a sphere. The other planets are also rotating spheres. The ancient Greeks calculated the circumference of the earth to about what it is. Plato called the earth a sphere as well.

The flat earth was originally part of Christian creationism from the previous centuries. Your also calling evolution a lie which is the claim of Christian creationism. The flat earth community is Christian creationism based conspiracy theories that state the earth is flat, evolution is a lie, dinosaurs didn't exist heliocentrism is false and the Bible is real.

The whole basis of the flat earth movement is to convince morons the entire scientific world is a conspiracy to get you to not believe in Jewsus. This is nothing new as the Christian fundamentalists have always been at war with scientific advancement. Most Christian fundamentalists from demographic IQ polls are double digit. There is actually a documented IQ level into the triple digits where being a Christian fundamentalist is impossible. Everything you have stated is from the strange assembly of different Christians who populate flat earthism.

Salem Saberhagen wrote

HP Mageson666 said:
The curvature of the earth is visible on the phases of the moon. The reason longitude and latitude work is because the earth is a sphere. The other planets are also rotating spheres. The ancient Greeks calculated the circumference of the earth to about what it is. Plato called the earth a sphere as well.
The flat earthers can't deny the moon is round. BUT THE EARTH IS FLAT!!
If the moon is round, the Earth is round. End of story.
Maybe if you believe flat earth, this gives you a free pass to talk about jews....

So it's probably likely that the ISS is not even a manned spacecraft? I wonder why go thru the trouble of faking it, but I can imagine it's just a stunt to appear to the world that the US have a greater 'presence' in space than in reality?.. and/or save money while the budget get funneled ((elsewhere))...

Another interesting point i've heard is that there are no airlocks dividing different rooms, say, one area get a hole or air-leak, the entire craft would be compromised :lol:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back